I fell in love with my dads b...

By harrystylesmyking1

I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries an... More

Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.*
10.
11.
12.*
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.*
20.
21.*
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.*
37.
38.
39.*
40.
41.
42.
43.*
44.
45.
46.
47*
48.
49.
50.
51.
52*
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2.
And its done!

8.

461 7 0
By harrystylesmyking1

Is my writing improving?please let me know❤️
———————————————————
Willow's pov:

           I woke up with my phone ringing besides me and picked up without knowing who it was.

"Rise and shine love!Did I wake you up"came a raspy deep voice.

"Morning.Yeah"I giggled.And now I was giggling early morning wow willow,who thought your mornings will start with giggles.

"Sorry,just wanted to make sure you're up on time for the big day"

"So sweet of you harry,I'm up now,I'll get ready"I giggled again.

"Yes,I will pick you at 5pm and at 3pm my stylist and hairdresser will come and help you.Is it fine?"

"Yeah sure"

"And listen....."

"Yes"

"I'm sending something with my stylist for you,hope you like it and I can't wait to see you in it,bye darling"

Before I could reply he ended the call.I was beaming like a sun.Morning call from Harry made my day.I got up quickly,got ready and went down for breakfast.As I was living alone now I had to prepare myself breakfast.After eating and taking bath I was just lounging around my small home.Before I knew it,it was 3 o'clock and I heard my doorbell ring.when I opened the door I saw Harry's stylist and hairdresser.

"Come in"I said smiling.

"Hello I'm Harry lambert and I'll dress you for today's occasion"

I shook his hand and turned to face the lady.

"Hi,I'm Louise but you can call me Lou,I'll be doing your makeup and hair"

I shook her hand "hi Lou"

"We should start getting you ready"
I nodded my head and took them upstairs where my bed was.They places their stuff and started working on me.Lou started with my hair.It was not much work as she only straightened my curly locks,with some natural looking makeup.After she was done she took a look at me and it seemed like she was proud of her work.

Then lambert interrupted "We should start dressing you,Harry called me to know wether you were ready or not,my boy is eager to see his girlfriend"he laughed.

I frowned "we are not dating"I stated.

Then Lou said "but he took you on dates right?"

"Well yeah but still"

They both laughed "as you say darling"

It was nearing 5,lambert came in with a bag.
"Harry chose the dress for you today,he asked me to give it to you and if you don't like it you can try something else from my collection but he's hoping you'll wear this"he said laying the bag on my bed.

I guess this is what harry was talking about.I carefully opened the bag and saw the most beautiful suit.I know I'm starting with my own brand and should wear one of my pieces, I was not ready yet.My designs were still in making.Only few of them were displayed in the store today.As I removed it from the bag and saw the suit was from Gucci.Well duh!of course harry styles will just casually send a Gucci dress to girl who is not even his girlfriend.I know it has been only one week since we know each other but I started getting negative thoughts when Lou and lambert mentioned me being his girlfriend.My dads words were spinning in my head that his boss never goes on dates or had a girlfriend ever.Lou came in and interrupted my thoughts.

"Willow you should start dressing up harry will be here in 30"

I nodded my head and tried to ignore those negative thoughts.
I wore the suit gifted by harry and my my my....wasn't it beautiful?
I hope I'll be able to make such beautiful pieces in future.

After I got ready I heard some voices downstairs.As my apartment was tiny I was able to hear what they were talking about.

"You can't go upstairs harry,have patience she'll be down soon"Lou said.

I laughed and started walking downstairs.As soon as I reached the last step I made eye contact with harry.His eyes were boring in my soul,his gaze was so intense it made me shy away but I felt beautiful at the same time.

"Wow"I said when I noticed he was wearing the same suit as me.

"Love you look amazing,I...I..*cough*ummm never expected this"

"Mr.styles,I never expected you to be the cliché one and wear matching outfits"I laughed and Lou and lambert joined me.

"That I'm not,Lou here persuaded me in wearing this suit and she had a good fight so I had to wear it,I don't mind matching you though"he smirked.

Harry lambert and Lou waved us good bye and left.Harry came and hugged me.

"I missed you"pecked my lips.

"I missed you too"I smiled.

"Let's go princess willow your ride is waiting for you"I laughed as Harry escorted me outside.I never thought Harry to be such a goof,never in my dreams I would have thought,the ceo of styles and co.,biggest music empire to be a sweetheart and a gentleman.I felt so lucky at that moment to be by his side.All the negative thoughts were vanished.Whether we were girlfriend boyfriend or not,I did not care as long as he was here with me.

"Damn harry"I commend looking at his car.

"Beautiful ride for my beautiful date"he replied.

"Well,aren't you too sweet today"I laughed.

"For you"he winked.we both laughed.He opened the door for me and when I was settled we took off.

We reached my studio in 10mins.Some guests were already here.As I got out with harry,my friends rushed towards me and engulfed me with a hug.I laughed and pulled away.I introduced Niall,Rose and Amy to Harry.The girls were smirking at me so I dragged them aside and left Niall with Harry.

"Can you girls stop smirking please"I groaned.

"We are not smirking"they said.

"Yeah yeah"I glared at them.

My gaze went towards Harry and Niall and....Kendall.Of course my dad invited her family.Niall was standing there looking irritated and Harry was uninterested.I laughed at their misery.Kendall was talking about something when I started walking towards them.I grabbed Harry's hand and said
"Hey babe"and pecked his cheek.

Harry faced me and smiled"hi love"

Then I faced Kendall. "Ohh hi Kendall I didn't see you there".

To say Kendall was shocked was and understatement.Then she whispered "Are you guys a thing or what?"

"Is it not clear enough after seeing us in matching outfits or do you need another proof?"I bite back.

"Well this can be a publicity stunt?"Kendall questioned now smirking.

The nerve this girl has.I was utterly pissed.I grabbed Harry's cheeks and smashed my lips with Harry's.I knew harry was enjoying our kiss as he grabbed my waist.I pulled away in seconds as I didn't want any audience.when I turned to look for Kendall she was no where to be seen.I sighed.I let go of Harry and went to greet my guests.Every one complemented my work and told me how proud they are.It was time for food so everyone was busy chatting and eating.I had to freshen up a bit.As I was on my way to the washroom in the back I was dragged by some into my office where there was no one.The door closed behind us and I saw harry standing in front of me when I opened my eyes.

He smashed his lips on me forcefully...I was taken aback at first but then started kissing him with same force.I grabbed his collar with one hand and the other went to grab his curls.I slipped my tongue in his mouth.His hands went to grab my bum as he lifted me and made his way towards my desk.We were full on making out when we ran out of breath.We both were breathing heavily when he said....

"Hello babe huh?"his eyes were dark with want.
I blushed as I remembered what I called him in front of Kendall.

"Umm yeah,sorry about that and kissing you without asking"I dropped my gaze. "I don't like her because she always throws snarky comments at me and always wants what I want,and I thought I should rescue you."

He lifted my chin up "no need to explain BABE"he smirked "you can kiss me whenever you want"

"Babe?"I questioned.

"Yes willow,babe.Will you be my girlfriend?".I was silent.Never thought this time will come.The harry styles who has never dated anyone,never went on dates is asking me to be his girlfriend and took me on dates.But Of course I knew the answer.

"Yes"I whispered.
He kissed me again.

"We should get going,your guests must be wondering where you left"

"Umm yes yes"

We left my office and went outside.Some guests already left and some were leaving right now.My parents and friends were leaving too but before they leave they said goodbye to Harry and me and left.The studio was empty now.

Harry grabbed my hand and we went towards his car.I thought harry was dropping me at my apartment but then he took a different turn.

"Where are we going?"I questioned.

"At my place"

"Oh,you didn't tell me we were going to your place?"

"You like surprises so I thought about surprising you and to show how proud I'm.When I saw you interacting with your guests and possible investors I thought-my girl's a great boss woman"

At first I blushed but then something clicked and I started laughing.

"Boss woman?"I asked.

"Well yeah!"

"You know what I used to call you before you introduced yourself to me?"

"What?"he asked smirking.

"Boss man"I cracked up again.Harry joined me.

"Well then,we make a perfect couple"she winked at me and gradually took my hand in his and kissed the back.

I gave him a smile "I like the sound of it".

"Me too".And so he took another sharp turn which made me scream and him laugh.

Hope you like it😀
Avi❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 16.2K 34
"Let's see how much you want me to leave, shall we?" He says moving his hand down between my legs. I let out a shaky breath. Was I really gonna let t...
258 1 35
To my Dearest readers, This is my first fan fiction about Harry Styles, everything you are going to read in this story is all fiction, nothing is rea...
375K 5.9K 38
"H-how do you afford all of this?" I ask as I lightly run my hand down the silk material. I know Ally didn't have the richest family. I know that sh...
2.3M 45.8K 34
Eileen Mae Montgomery, better known as El has been working for the Gucci special designs team for two years now. It's her dream job, but theres one t...