quackity and you | 18+ (being...

By ischloeokay

dont read this im embarrassed idk waht i was doing 3 years ago WHY DID THIS GO VIRAL More

Introduction
admiring
His New Instagram Post
Waking up to a surprise
Swapping Numbers
More than friends?
The day we met
um idk
eyy
He told them...
:))
oop
i quit
note
im so sorry
Back home we go!

They know?

50.6K 286 1.5K
By ischloeokay

             I walked downstairs late at night for something to drink, thinking no one would be there, but I happened to come across Ani who was on her phone and eating pizza. "Uh, hey Ani". She noticed me and waved without sparing a glance. I just ignored it and limped toward the kitchen since I still felt sore;)) While pouring out myself a glass of water, I was interrupted by Ani. "Hey can I talk to you for a second?".  "Uh, yeah sure.. what's up?". "Is it true?" I looked at her confused. "If w-what is true..?". She looked at me with a funny look.

 "We heard you and Alex.."

Sorry for the short chapter (and the cliffhanger) hehe I've been busy with school and finals I apologize. 

Kinda running out of ideas ngl, give me some if yall want;))

Feel free to DM me on some things you wanna see yknow(: - kay#2330 

Or friend me if your lucky I'll accept and we'll be friends? Who knows <33

Ily all sm <3 

(TY FOR 6.7K READS HOLY SHIT)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 36.8K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
710K 59.2K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
359K 42.1K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
845K 46.3K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...