Black velvet

De six-flaws

if you've ever read fifty you'll see how I got the main idea of Zayn being a rich God from there. I've read t... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 -Part 1
Chapter 43 Part 2
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Silence is a scary sound
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
private
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
hi
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Long time no see...Chapter 73?

Chapter 11

13.4K 562 62
De six-flaws

"Livvy I'm going, love you!" He shouts from the door. I run to it and grab his face leaving a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"I love you, be careful and come back straight after school, okay?" I shout out the door while he walks off.

After tiding and cleaning the whole house I collapsed on the sofa with my iPod plugged into my ears.

If there was any other way of meeting the clients I wouldn't feel so bad about it. If I could have a chat with them and then decide if I wanna wave my arse in their faces that wouldn't be as bad.

Maybe I'll fall in love with a client, and he'll treat me like a princess or some shit. I don't even believe in love stories, I just want someone genuinely nice.

I've never realized, if I meet a guy and start something with him... am I gonna have to tell him about my job? Cause there'll be no relationship then.

I shouldn't even consider meeting anyone, I need to concentrate on earning a decent amount of money.

I pull one of the ear plugs out and sit up on the couch looking out the window. It looks like it's gonna snow, it's amazing how cold it's getting.

I lye back down and feel the cushion vibrating. I dig my hand under it and grab my phone.

"Hello?" I answer. Damn, the ID.

"Miss Anderson, sorry for the short notice but I will need you to come with me to an event tonight." It's Mr. Malik. What's he going on about? I pull my other ear plug out.

"Uh... me?" I'm so confused, I can't even make questions up in my head.

"Yes, as I will be paying you for the next month, and my sister can't accompany me, I thought you could come. I'll pick you up at 7 pm." He states.

"But, what am I meant to wear? I don't think I'm the best option, Sir. And I need someone to look after my brother. I'm sorry but I ca-" I try to explain myself when he cuts me off.

"I'll take you something to wear. If you can't think of anyone to take care of Jacob I will provide you a baby-sitter." He says annoyed. I sigh and sit up on the couch leaning my back.

I can't make Lottie come here, she has college and Louis has to work tomorrow morning. The twins go to his school so it shouldn't be that much of a problem to drop him off.

"Could we drop him off at my friends' place before we go to the event thing?" I ask picking at the couch. He said Jacob. I don't think I ever told him my brothers name.

"Of course, Olivia. I'll be there at 5.30 pm." He answers and immediately the line's cut off.

I should ring Lottie's mum and make sure it's okay for Jakes to stay there.

* * * * * *

It's 5 pm and I've had a shower and dried my hair, now I'm trying to cover my face.

Mrs. Tomlinson said it was fine and reminded me how much she loves me. I told Jacob he'd be sleeping there and, as always, he was more than happy.

I put some foundation on my skin and apply plenty of mascara on. I put on some red lipstick and frown at myself in the mirror. Why does it never look like when Aaron did it?

"Livvy! There's a man in a suit asking for you!" I hear Jacob's voice shouting.

Shit. I put my dressing gown on and walk out to the front door.

Jacob turns round when he hears me and smiles widely.

"He said he's Mr. Malik, and he's your boss, is he the rich basta-?" I move him out the way before he finishes, but it's too late because Zayn heard and I'm turning red.

Jacob walks into the living room and Zayn closes the door behind him. He raises an eyebrow at me looking amused.

"Go get dressed," he says while he gives me a hanger with a covered dress hanging off it and a bag with a pair of heels in.

When I'm fully dressed I walk into the living room stumbbling on heels again. Mr Malik's sitting next to Jacob staring at the telly. It's such a weird situation.

The dress was black, down to cover my thighs. It's tight from top to bottom. It has no straps, or sleeves. I'm basically wrapped in black material.

There was also a black and white patterned slim belt around my waist. And white stilettos.

This is ridiculous. You can clearly see every curve and fat in me. It's the kind of dress that looks good on someone who doesn't have curves, to bring them out.

"Wow, you look nice Livvy!" Jacob says with wide eyes.

I scowl at Jacob looking confused.

"I'm a bigger version of Cruella de Vil!" I scrunch my nose watching him in a fit of giggles and I tight my fist staring back at Mr. Malik. "May I ask, who choose this outfit?" I can't deal with people telling me what to wear or eat. And he's already done both.

"The designer choose it, and everyone is wearing something he designed." He says while standing up. He points to his suit and I notice for the first time, he is wearing a black and white print bow-tie that matches a handkerchief poking out his pocket. It all has the same print as my little belt.

"Everyone's gonna wear weird stuff?" Jacob asks with a disgusted face.

Mr. Malik lets a chuckle escape his pink lips and I look at him with wide eyes. I've never heard that noise.

"Basically," he smiles at Jacob and he stands up shrugging his shoulders. "There's a colour theme for every guest and partner." He says trying to explain me.

"Oh, okay. Jakes! We're leaving!" I grab my phone and keys. "Can I leave this in the car, Sir?" I ask him.

He hands me a square clutch with the same print. Where was he keeping that?

"Thank you..." I take it and open the clutch putting my things in it.

"We should leave," he says walking out the living room.

I follow him and notice Jacob in the hall with his ruck sack on his back.

I'm terrified of tonight.

* * * * * *

"It's that one over there," I say while I point to the big house on the right.

Mr. Malik points out something and the driver nods driving towards the house.

I text Lottie to tell her we're here and put my phone back in my clutch.

The car parks outside the gates and I look out the window to find Louis crossing the big front garden.

"We won't be a minute," I say while I open the back door.

"Bye Mr. Malik, nice to meet you!" Jacob waves jumping out the car.

I place my hand on Jacob's back and walk with him to the gate.

Louis opens the gate and wraps me in a hug squeezing me against him.

"It's been so long since the last time I saw you!" He pretends a sob and ruffles my hair. "Nearly 24 hours!" he says with a suprised voice.

I laugh and try to push him, while I hear Jacob giggling next to me.

"Get off, Louis!" I try to tidy my hear and poke his cheek."Thanks for letting him stay, my boss needs someone to wear this awful dress to some weird event," I explain and pout.

"You look sexy! Not my choice of colours, but hey," he tries to cheer me up while he ruffles Jacob's hair. "Alright, little lad?" He asks.

Jacob nods eagerly and holds on to Louis' hand. I lean down and kiss his forehead.

"I'll see you after school tomorrow, okay? Be good," I say while standing up straight.

I half hug Louis with one arm and kiss his cheek thanking him once more. I owe this family so much.

They wave back at me and start making their way up the front garden.

I walk back to the car and open the back door. I sit in and find Mr. Malik sitting at the back with me.

"Is that your friend?" He asks while he taps the screen on his phone.

"Uh yes, Sir" I answer while I put my seatbelt on and the driver stars the car.

"The one who likes your arse?" He asks while putting his phone in the inside pocket of his suit.

I turn round to face him, probably looking horrified and shake my head.

"Well, he probably does too," he says while sitting back in his seat. "Olivia, call me Zayn tonight, okay?"

I nod and look back out my window. Zayn. That's what the physcotic Blondie was shouting. Why would she address him by his first name?

_________________________________

Hello baabies, pleaaaase vote! :), xxx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.8M 61.5K 41
THE MATERIAL IN THIS BOOK IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR READERS UNDER THE AGE OF 16. THIS WRITING IS STRICTLY MEANT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. USES OF L...
420K 10.8K 28
Niall's life is not really a good one or a bad one.ever since he came out to his family he got ignored or beaten by his parents.his older brother Lou...
21K 145 54
Hey(: I decided to write a book dedicated to one direction since Zayn has officially left One Direction. Zayn will be in here cause to me he is still...
169K 7K 33
[COMPLETED] ❝To know what life is worth, you have to risk it once in a while.❞ Alexandra Holt and Zayn Malik are from different worlds. Alexandra h...