The Sister Ouran High School...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once sh... More

A/n: Before
Going to Ouran
Sister
Exotic
Tamaki's Depression
A/n: Voting
The Party
Lady Manager pt. 1
Lady Manager pt. 2
Hikaru's Park Day
Taking the Guests Outside
The Twins Fight
Hair Change
Kyoya and Tamaki
The Naughty Type
Hina Kamishiro
Valentines Raffle
Pervert
Raffle Time
Adam's Valentine
A/n: WHICH HOST
Mori Senpai
SOS in General
Rescuing Yourself
Commoners Market
The Favor
Not Allowed
Trouble
A/N: Taggeedd #8374
Christmas Special
Apologizing
No Escaping Kyoya
Another Time
Lobelia
Valentines Day Special
Controlling Father
His Apology
It's a Date
Am I Just a Guest
The Fujioka Family
Meeting Our Dad
Usa~Chan
Sweet Tooth Replacement
Showing Up At Work
Kyoya's Life
Close
Kyoya's Day
The Different Pathways
Is It Time
Tamaki's Ending
Kyoya's Ending
Hikaru's Ending
Kaoru's Ending
Mori's Ending
Honey's Ending
A/n: Adios

Requesting Him

12.9K 362 189
By FreeFlyer68

I ran to the host club room late for my guests. I ran inside and saw no one at my table yet.

   " Looks whos late..."

   "...again. "

   " Shut up. Hikaru, Kaoru you need to get to your own guests. "

   " But we don't have any. " They said simultaneously. 

I looked at their couches and saw no guests. I rolled my eyes and tried walking away from then when they pulled me back.

    " What's the ruch? "

   " Why not talk with is kitten? "

   " I'm good. I'd rather go to my table and wait. "

   " Oh come on!? "

   " Request us pleaseeeeeee. "

They begged for me to reguest them but when I looked up I saw Kyoya shaking his head at them. I then remembered the favor I owed him. 

   " I actually do need to reguest seeing someone. "

   " Us!? "

   " No. "

   " Would it be me Princess? "

   " No, Tamaki. "

   " Is it Mori or me? "

   " Wrong, Honey. "

   " Who? " Haruhi questioned.

   " I need to request Kyoya. "

   " What!? "

I looked around at everyone to see them frozen in shock. They had scared expressions on their faces. All except Kyoya. He smiled joyfuly at me. 

   " Then please follow me, and Haruhi will you grab us some tea? "

   " S-Sure. "

Haruhi walked away still confused and I followed Kyoya to his couch. He sat down and I sat beside him. 

   " Don't be so shy. "

He pulled me closer and held me to his side. Haruhi brought us some tea and set the tray down on the table in front of us. I poured the tea and added what I needed to. 

   ' Just how I like it. '

I took a sip and loved the taste of the tea.

   " So, Kyoya why did you want me to request you? "

   " I wanted you to do so because I wanted you to myself. " He said leaning closer.

I rolled my eyes knowing it was one of his tactics he used on the other guests. I continued to drink my tea until it was empty and I set it back on the table. I turned to Kyoya and saw he was really close to me. I felt blood rise to my face quickly. 

   " Why are you so close? "

   " Can't I admire your beautiful face? "

   " Not when you use your tactics on me. "

   " Tactics? "

   " Yes tactics. You use the same words and  gestures to the other guests that request you. "

   " Oh, Y/n dear I'm afraid not. This time I mean it. "

   " Again how do I know you aren't using the same tactics? "

   " Because those ladies over there are jealous. They know I would never treat them like this. "

I looked over and saw that he was right. There were girls grouped up and glaring at me from the front doors. I turned back towards Kyoya and felt my face get hotter. 

   " I think my time is up. "

I stood up and was about to walk away but Kyoya pulled my hand back. I stumbled and he caught me in his arms. He held me close to him and kissed my cheek. He let me go and I wlaked away. I avoided the glares the girls were giving me and walked back to my table. I sat down and tried to get the blush to go away. I heard the chair in front of me slide against the floor. I looked and saw Tamaki sit down.

   " Hi, Tamaki. "

   " Hello, princess. "

   " Aren't you supposed to be with your guests? "

   " They can wait a couple minutes. "

   " Alright. Is there something you wanted to ask or talk about? "

   " Why did you request Kyoya? "

   " I owed him a favor. He said to pay him back I had to request him when I was free. "

   " Oh I see. "

   " Yeah. "

   " Maybe you can request em next time. "

   " Maybe. We will see. "

   " Awwww!!!! My own daughter loves her father!!!! "

   " Tamaki I am not your child!! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 286 25
Haruhi's sister, Misaki is quiet and easily forgotten, when her and her her sister join the host club she realizes she doesn't want to be ignored any...
290K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...
204K 6.3K 34
two twins trapped in their own little world unlike the hitachin brothers they have everything incomin besides for one thing. they are kicked out of s...
7K 126 10
Haruhi has a little sister named Harlee. And she's mute, completely mute. She meets the hosts, and it turns out better the Haruhi thought. Will there...