Cake || Seokjin x Reader

By beolsae

"I was always hungry for your love. Just once, I wanted to know what it was like to get my fill of it. I want... More

🍰・~Warning~・🍰
🍰・서막 || Prologue・🍰
🍰・일 || One・🍰
🍰・이 || Two・🍰
🍰・사 || Four・🍰
🍰・오 || Five・🍰
🍰・육 || Six・🍰
🍰・칠 || Seven・🍰
🍰・팔 || Eight・🍰
🍰・구 || Nine・🍰
🍰・십 || Ten・🍰
🍰・십일 || Eleven・🍰
🍰・십이 || Twelve・🍰
🍰・십삼 || Thirteen・🍰
🍰・십사 || Fourteen・🍰
🍰・십오 || Fifteen・🍰
🍰・십육 || Sixteen・🍰

🍰・삼 || Three・🍰

460 19 25
By beolsae

It only took this very moment for Seokjin to truly realize how easy it would be to take (Y/N), at any moment, any second.

She's almost too easy.

He knows a lot about her, it was probably safe to say that he knew her better than she knew herself. Maybe it's because he tends to pay more attention to the negative things. Well, more negative for her.

One of them being that (Y/N) cannot scream. (Y/N)'s mentioned many times that she just can't bring herself to even yell, or scream without having a pounding headache afterwards; or losing her voice almost immediately after.

She's said that even in the moments where she is terrified she can't bring herself to scream, she just stays quiet.

This was pleasing to hear, because that meant if Seokjin were to forcefully shove (Y/N) into his car, or during an altercation in the process; she wouldn't draw any attention to the public..not that she's strong to begin with. Better yet, she wouldn't waste her time screaming whenever he would lock her up in the secret room he had made just for her.

But..is it possible to get her screaming? Surely he can in more than one way. That thought had now became another thing that Seokjin wanted to try, but perhaps a little later. He needs to be patient.

Ah..but he can't wait anymore! How much longer does he need to wait? He's waited five years, he's over the waiting game. Seokjin's carefully and thoroughly studied his interest, and he's more than ready to act now. The longer he's waited, the more twisted and stronger his desires and fantasies became, it was strange to him, but he wasn't complaining.

"This is so good!" (Y/N) exclaimed, breaking into Seokjin's thoughts. Seokjin blinked, and lifts his head up slightly to the sound of her lovely voice. His mocha eyes capture (Y/N)'s lips that were stained and tinted red from the spiciest sauce there was that she drenched the jjukkumi in. "Jinnie-ah, have you tried it yet?"

"Yes, and it's delicious," Seokjin smiled with a soft chuckle. "I'm glad that you're enjoying it."
Seokjin watched as (Y/N)'s chopsticks capture a squirming tentacle on the white plate beside the bowl of rice the waiter had brought earlier, ah, sannakji.

That was one of (Y/N)'s favorite things to eat. She dipped the raw, chopped tentacle in soy sauce before casually guiding it into her mouth.

That was great to see and all, but the real treat to see is the last, live little octopus that squirmed and wiggled across the white plate as if it knew its fate and tried to escape before it was too late.

But (Y/N) wasted no time to trap the octopus with her silver, red sauce stained chopsticks; firmly grasping it between the head, its mantle and the wriggling tentacle arms. Seokjin's brown eyes looked over the live octopus thoroughly just as (Y/N) proceeded covered it in chunks of spicy red pepper paste, and green onion specks.

"Yah~ Stop moving!" She cooed softly to the creature as she poured nuclear fire sauce on its head and body, which seemed to really get its nerves going. Orange red dripped off the pale, moving tentacles. The little, round, shiny black eyes of the spice covered octopus stared right back at Seokjin.

Shortly after, Seokjin saw the head of the octopus disappear into the soft, hungry mouth of his lover. A loud, single crunch became audible the moment (Y/N) bit down harshly, and slurping lightly as she pulled the chopsticks from her mouth.

As her teeth crunched down on the octopus, the cold tentacles twitch before they spreading out and began suctioning to her delicate (s/c) skin. Her (e/c) eyes widen while she lets out a soft, muffled yelp at the feeling of the pale tentacles wandering around and sticking her face wherever it pleased. (Y/N) quickly drops the chopsticks and tends to the little suctions over her left eyelid, cheeks, jawline and tip of her nose.

She forcefully pulled them off of her skin, and twisted them around her hand before shaking her head and grinding her teeth as she proceeded to rip through the sea animal.

Seokjin felt a smirk tugging at the corner of his plump lips as he saw the delicate skin of the octopus stretch, snap and then dangle between (Y/N)'s teeth; the tentacles continued to wriggle around in her hand despite the now missing head and body.

Now that..that was amazing.

She's got strong, healthy teeth..she'll be able to rip right through tougher meat too if she can eat that pitiful, chewy animal raw.

Seokjin was more excited to explore with her.

Seokjin grinned at the breif memories of the octopus's black eyes looking at him..and (Y/N) biting, ripping and eating its head off as if it was nothing. Beautiful. So, so exciting..

"What?" (Y/N) giggled as she grabbed a white napkin, and wiped off her face. "Do you think it's gross? Do you not like eating live octopus?"

Oh, he must've been staring far much longer than intended but he couldn't help it..and now he was caught.

Seokjin cleared his throat with a gentle laugh. "No it's not gross at all. I don't mind eating it like that," Seokjin smiled innocently. "I've just never seen a girl eat like that.." He trailed off. "I like it though, a lot."

"Well, it tastes best when it's raw!"

Does that statement apply to his appetite too..? Surely it could, but perhaps it depends on the person of choice. He imagined that the meat, and flesh would be much softer and much warmer compared to a freshly killed corpse. Maybe it would be easier to bite through, but would it be as easy as it is depicted on television? Like how zombies eat? Oh yes..perhaps the blood would taste better too! With the adrenaline rushing through the veins of the prey, more hot blood would be present too. Would the taste be better? Warmer? Silky? Savory? The possibilities must be endless!

The thought excited him; he wanted to try it on (Y/N). He's always wanted to taste her, but he didn't want to kill her. He was afraid of accidentally killing her, but he thinks he has a couple ways of preventing things like that..fantasising about it.

"How's your black bean noodles?"
"Oh, they're really good!" Seokjin nods. "Thank you for inviting me out to dinner with you."

"Oh of course!" She happily beamed. "It's nice to get a load off before exams, I think we deserve it, rightfully so."

"How's Hoseok?"

(Y/N)'s body froze momentarily at the sudden subject change and the mentions of the young man's name. It confused her, and something about Seokjin's tone and demeanor when he said the bubbly male's name just..was a little bit unsettling.

"Ah..he's doing well," She nods. "We text more often than talk in person now because he's been busy studying, but he's well."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that he's doing okay," Seokjin hummed before taking a small bite of his steaming noodles. "I was just wondering since I haven't seen him in a while." He justified.

(Y/N)'s figure noticeably eased at Seokjin's words.

But the truth is, Seokjin had lied to her. Seokjin didn't care about Hoseok or his well being, he actually hated him very much in fact.

His full name was Jung Hoseok.

He attended the same university that him and (Y/N) did, but he wasn't in the same class as them. He was trying to pursue the same profession as them too. Well..kind of. Hoseok was a veterinary medical student that would be specializing in mainly dogs.

Seokjin and (Y/N) were medical students too but they were advancing in their studies of endovascular surgical neuroradiology; mainly specializing in neurological surgery's in the future.

The three of them were all medical students, but specialized in different species and in different anatomies. These upcoming exams that they would have to be taking were extremely important, they'd determine whether or not they would be eligible to get their medical licenses.

Seokjin always wondered why Hoseok chose to come up to Seoul in order to attend university. Why didn't he just go to a medical school back in Gwangju, his hometown? Is it because Seoul's universities had more opportunities than Gwangju..? Gwangju's known for being a rather quiet, and peaceful city in Korea that is the home of many people with gentle dialects.

Seokjin had never talked to Hoseok, but he didn't need to have a simple conversation with the bright, bubbly, shiny red haired twentysomething year old to dislike him. Seokjin suspected that Hoseok had a thing for (Y/N). At first he thought that it was just the red haired young man's friendly nature, but as time went on he just couldn't help but become more and more paranoid and threatened by him.

But even though Seokjin hated Hoseok with every ounce of his being..he had no interest in killing him. For one, he just looked appetizing. Hoseok was indeed a very attractive person.

His features were perfection.

His skin was so soft, flawless and fair. He had high cheek bones, a high and perfectly curved, sharp nose, and soft pink lips that was always formed into a smile that exposed his dimples and white teeth. His eyes were almond shaped with doubled lids, and they were a sparkling caramel color. Hoseok's dark, perfectly sculpted eyebrows and forest of lashes complimented them very well.
Hoseok's hair was a deep shiny red, and short.

He had a great body too. He was tall and his build was more on the slender side; his body proportions were perfect. However, Hoseok was just a little too thin for Seokjin's liking only because he figured that he didn't have much meat on him so it would be a waste to kill him anyways..even if his body might have a robust, marbled texture..

But that's not the only reason why Seokjin didn't want to kill Hoseok. He didn't want to kill him because he just couldn't bring himself to do it, and he didn't know why but he just couldn't figure it out.

Usually he feels something for his potential victims, or he feels something in the act of his thoughts but..for Hoseok he didn't feel anything ill-willed. He actually felt remorseful at the thought of stabbing the younger until his corpse turned icy and chalk white. He can fantasize about it all day, but it'll follow up with a wave of guilt after. Seokjin just couldn't bring himself to do anything to him.

Hoseok's a big sweetheart with a bright, fun and loving personality. He always seems to have a positive outlook on things and Seokjin kind of envies him for that, but he will never admit it.

"How's your niece been?" (Y/N) suddenly asked.

Seokjin blinked.

"Oh..! HyoYoung? She's doing good! She just turned six last Monday."

Seokjin quickly slipped his hand into his pocket and unlocked his cellphone. His thumbs swipe and tap away at the screen before selecting the photo in his gallery that he was looking for. With a content smile, Seokjin turned his phone around to show (Y/N).

The picture was of a little girl in a yellow dress that was just as bright as her smile. HyoYoung's long black hair was styled into a side braid as she wore a bedazzled, white headband as an accessory to be placed over her thick bangs. She had soft, and round features. She had a small button nose, pouty pink lips and chocolate brown eyes; and her darker, more tanned skin complexion just seemed to gleam more.

She looked just like her mother but she definitely had her father's almond shape, monolided eyes and plump lips.

"My hyung sent me this."

"Oh my gosh, she's so cute~!" (Y/N) gushed. "Has she started elementary school yet?"

"I'm not sure," Seokjin shrugged as he shut off his home screen and slipped his phone back into his pocket. "She should be starting here pretty soon, I assume, but she's in Hangzhou visiting family right now. I don't know when she'll be back."

"Ah okay, I see." (Y/N) nods before taking a sip of her iced water.
Seokjin's niece was a very smart little girl, she's only six years old and can easily switch between Korean and Mandarin. HyoYoung's mother was a Chinese woman that his older brother had met when he was studying abroad in Beijing, years ago.

HyoYoung seemed to have two different names, Seokjin figured, only because when HyoYoung's mother speaks to her she only speaks in Mandarin and calls her by Xiào Yīng. (孝英) He assumed that, that's what her name translated in but he wasn't sure.

Seokjin thought that HyoYoung had a Chinese face but more of a Korean mindset and more of a Korean taste. All that meant was that HyoYoung preferred Korean meals and snacks over Chinese one. She preferred living in Korea than China, she preferred Korean fashion over the Chinese trends that her mother tried to get her into. HyoYoung liked singing to Korean songs, she liked Korean television and movies more than Chinese ones. And most of all, HyoYoung hated it whenever her mother would try to teach her how to read Mandarin. She could speak the language well but the little girl had zero interest in learning how to read or write in it, she liked practicing how to read and write in Korean.

Seokjin thought that HyoYoung was only like that because she was born and raised in Yongin for the few years she's been alive.

Besides..children are very impressionable; maybe she just wants to fit in with her friends and the society she's known all her life the best she can. He hopes that it's not like that as she grows older though, Seokjin hopes that HyoYoung doesn't think badly of herself just because she's a little different than the kids at her daycare and people on the street.
Seokjin sighed at the thought.

When he lifts his head, his mocha eyes instantly widened at the sight of deep, crimson slowly trickling down (Y/N)'s nostril. She didn't seem to notice. Does she have a head injury that he didn't know about? Head trauma?

"Are you okay?" Seokjin asked with a frown.

(Y/N) raised a brow. "Yes..?"

Seokjin raised his index finger and points to his own nose. "Your nose is bleeding."

"What?" (Y/N) looks down for a second, and sees a single drop of red liquid plopping onto her hand. "Oh shit.." She muttered. She swiftly gathered a few nearby napkins and pinched her nose.
She averted her (e/c) eyes from Seokjin's gaze as she let out an embarrassed giggle. "I-I'm sorry."

"No no, it's fine," He reassured. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay. I usually get nosebleeds this time of year," She informed. (Y/N) released the crimson napkins from her bloodied nose with a frustrated sigh as she grabbed a new pair of napkins to replace the old ones. "Excuse me for a minute, I'm gonna go to the bathroom to take care of this."

Before Seokjin could reply, (Y/N) quickly got up from her seat and rushed towards the restrooms.
Seokjin's eyes look back down to the now empty seat that (Y/N) was once in; tracing the invisible outline where her figure would be.

A small, crumbled up napkin with a large crimson stain leaned against one of (Y/N)'s glass plates.

A shallow breath escapes Seokjin's tightening lungs as his eyes gaze at the lovely, temping sight before him. Licking his slightly chapped lips, Seokjin looked around before quickly reaching over the table to capture the crumbled napkin between his fingertips. Ever so carefully, he fully opened up the napkin only to reveal a few drops of blood. This must've been the very bottom layer considering that there isn't much blood on it..

Whatever, it'll do.

Seokjin slightly bought it to his nose to please his aching senses. Little pricks danced on his pink tongue with each inhale.

The further discovery of this viand brings more happiness and excitement to Seokjin than discovering a new star. A soft sweetness and bitter acidity..but a rich aroma of her blood.

Seokjin's mouth watered more than it did when he was eating his black bean noodles earlier.

It took a moment for Seokjin to realize that he became lost in his head again, and told himself that now just wasn't the time. He turned his head to look around him, no one seemed to be paying attention to him still and (Y/N) wasn't anywhere in sight. With that, Seokjin carefully folded the white, thin bloodied napkin before tucking it into his pocket.

A few minutes had past, and (Y/N) had finally returned.

"Sorry." She huffed, sitting back down across from her handsome, (color) haired friend.

"Oh it's okay~!" Seokjin smiled, resting his chin on his palm.

"I thought I left a napkin behind.." (Y/N) mumbled as she looked down at the table with furrowed brows, but by her tone it sounded more like a question; like she was questioning herself.

"You didn't!" He lied, shaking his head. "You took all of them with you to the bathroom."

"Oh okay good," (Y/N)'s figure noticeably fell at ease at Seokjin's false words. "That's what I thought but I wasn't entirely sure. I was afraid that I had left one behind, that wouldn't be very sanitary."

"Aha~ No worries (Y/N)-ah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 3.1K 32
"Do you really think you will get away from me" "You know I'm madly in love with you" "Tell me how much you love me" Yandere bts X reader Look guys...
141K 11.2K 54
"ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟ ʀɪᴄʜ ʙʀᴀᴛ. ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ ꜱʜᴜᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴡᴇʀ...
863K 40K 40
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ, ᴀᴍᴏʀ" ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ & ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ
35.3K 1.5K 22
[ completed ] she was a doctor and he was her sick patient insanity | kth