I WAS CREATED LIKE THIS ✅

Per Aishatuh_M

[#4 on Spiritual🔥🔥 On 24 September 2018] "Why is everybody avoiding me because of my voice? Was I the one t... Més

1:WHY?
2:DO YOU LOVE ME?
3:GRADUATION
4:DREAM GUY
5:RESULT
6:LOVE SICK
7:HIS NAME
8:ELATED ADIEU
9:HE LEFT
10:FIRST LECTURE
11:FAR AWAY
12:HOME
13: I NEED YOU
14:LIES
15: I'M SORRY
16: HE LEFT II
17:MOVING ON
18:CONVOCATION
19:CONFESSION
20:GOOD NEWS
My Characters❤️
A Note From Ayshatou
Hearts On Fire

Yay!!!

3.4K 190 43
Per Aishatuh_M

Hello guys!

How are you all doing? It's been long yeah? I know. Aishatuh has missed you guys a lot. So because of higher demand of I was created like this and the shortage of number of the published copies, I've decided that you can now have the complete book! Yes, the complete book! On Sofanovel! Just search for (www.sofanovel.com) on your web and search the story.

The link will be on my bio! I'll await your reviews there, thank you. And you all are welcome.

With love,
Aishatuh.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

132K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
131K 5.1K 27
Being a Muslim girl and in a conservative family with three protective brothers to care for you for your entire life....It makes you spoiled, protect...
2.6K 307 16
#BOOK ONE OF THE MUSLIMAH'S SERIES He met her just when he thought no woman could ever crush his ego, an egotistical conceited jerk he is and a billi...
253K 10.3K 42
''I want you out of my life! I don't want to fucking see you!'' His voice got louder. ''Then I'll do what you want!'' I stutter trying to walk away...