Lifeline (Katsuki x Reader)

By LevvinaLily

[COMPLETE] You're a 16 year old transfer student from London who arrives late to class 1-A of UA high. Both y... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: Nobody's Walking Matt
Chapter 2: Broken
Chapter 3: Ready
Chapter 4: Begin!
Chapter 5: How I Feel
Chapter 6: Cute
Chapter 7: Why?
Chapter 8: Safe
Chapter 9: Him
Chapter 10:You Really Are Annoying
Chapter 11: Eventually
Chapter 12: Don't Die On Me
Chapter 13: Isn't that bad
Chapter 14: Let's go girls!
Chapter 15: Pretty Good
Chapter 16: I really like you
Chapter 17: Whatever dork...
Chapter 18: Asshole
Chapter 19: See you in the AM
Chapter 20: Blue flame
Chapter 21: Cool Beans!
Chapter 22: Love You
Not a chapter
Chapter 23: When You Least Expect It
Chapter 24:We need to talk
Chapter 25: Lemonade (πŸ‹)
Chapter 26: Perfect
Chapter οΏΌ28: Kill
Chapter 29: Gone
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Chapter 27: Wonder Bud

3.3K 89 223
By LevvinaLily

YOUR POV:

You were by the park walking towards katsuki's house. It was 10 o'clock and already dark out. The night sky was decorated with billions of glittering stars.

'Lemme call katsu before he starts getting cranky' you thought to yourself

*ringggggggggg*

"Yo where are you?"

"Near the park" you yawned

"Cool, I'll be there in 10"

"You know, I can walk home by myself" you chuckled

"I don't care" he huffed "the hags nagging me anyways"

"Alright, byeeee"

You decided to sit on one of the benches, gazing up into the night as you waited.

*ten minutes later*

"Here, catch" you turned to see Katsuki as a carton of K.A. Was dashed at you.

"Thanks bro" you winked

"Bro?" He cocked his brow as he sat next to you

"Yeah I think we're better off as friends" you wailed dramatically,leaning into him with the back of your hand on your forehead.

"Tsk. What a shame, I'm heartbroken" he pouted playfully.

"Hahahahhh" you both laughed cuddling up as you watched the stars.

"Hey katsu look! A shooting star!" You beamed

"Where?"

"There" you pointed up to a silver streak bolting through the sky "What you gonna wish for?" You smiled

"Let's see... I wish forrrr... my next girlfriend to be able to cook for me"

"Hey!" You shouted, punching him in the arm.

"Im joking, I'm joking okay?" He laughed "I wish for nothing bad to happen to you, for you to always be protected" he hummed as he kissed the top of your head.

"I wish for us to always be together and that you never change" you grinned cheesily

You sat up and gently pressed your lips against his before pulling away and gazing into his crimson eyes.

"Love you katsu"

"Love you too dumbass" he smirked

You guys just sat here for a bit longer before Katsuki checked the time and saw that it was almost 11

"Tsk. Alright, enough with the sappy shit, lets get home before the hag starts bugging out"

You left the park and walked back to Katsuki's house. Mitsuki made a really nice seafood meal with prawns, clams, squid and your absolute favourite, Alaskan king crab. Apparently one of Mitsuki's friends got tons of free seafood- too much to eat by themselves so they gave some to her. And it was beautiful.

You and Katsuki stayed in his room and fell asleep almost immediately after you went up.

( * . • 〰️➿〰️ • . * )

KATSUKI'S POV:

'It's so fuckin early...' I thought to myself as I heard my alarm ring through my pillow.

'Shit I still need to pick up her present'  I mentally facepalmed turning over in my bed.

"Wait. Where the fuck is the bitch?"

I looked over to see a note on my bedside table.

*note not thoughts*

Morning katsu, just headed out for a bit, I'll call you later <3 ~(Y/N)

"At least I can go pick it up now"

I reluctantly sat up and walked over to the bathroom. After showering I threw on a pair of jeans and a white tee. I plugged in my earphones, listening to that Geko guys Daily Duppy.

'Fuckin dork's got me listening to her country's stupid ass music'

With my hands shoved deep into my pockets I stomped over to the bus stop. I was on my way to some shop. Today was our one year anniversary and even if I didn't care that much about it I knew (Y/N) did. About a week ago I found this place nearby that makes these teddy bears out of flowers 'n' shit so I decided to get her one of those with this other thing I got her yesterday.

'Now where the shit is this fucking store?!'

I walked over to a fluorescent pink building with 'Miss Dott's Flower Shop!' Written across the wall in a warm peach colour.

"Hello son, what can I do for ya!" A tall chubby lady with brown skin and an amber bob sang as I entered the shop.

"I'm here to collect something" I mumbled

"Could you speak up honey?" She smiled

"I said I'm here to collect something" I growled a bit louder.

"Oh?! You must be here for the bear. Here let me get that for ya"

The lady disappeared into what I'm assuming is the storage room before coming back out again with a medium sized teddy bear made of red roses and placed it in a little black paper bag.

"You've already payed online so there's no real need but do you want a physical receipt dear?" She questioned

"No." I spat picking up the bag

"Alright, come again!" She waved as I left the store.

"Bye."

'Now to find out where the fuck (Y/N) is'

I tore out my phone from my pocket and rang her.

"For fuck sake. The shitty girl isn't even answering the fucking phone." I growled

'Well. I might as well get her gift together whilst I have time'

Just then I heard a 'ping' sound come from my phone.

Dumbass Dork 💕:
Heyyyyyy katsu, Sorry for not calling you earlier but basically I need you to come to my place in like half an hour. Love you, bye 😘
-11:27

Me:
Cool.  See you later dumbass ❤️
-11:27

Dumbass Dork💕:
Ouch 🤕 

11:28

Me:
Ouch?

11:28

Dumbass Dork💕:
I see I'm not loved 😪💔

11:28

Me:
I sent you a fuckin love heart😡

11:28

Dumbass Dork💕:
Mhmmm...okay then. Goodbye porcupine.

11:29

Me:
Shut the fuck up asshat. Fuckin love ya too<3

11:29

Dumbass Dork💕:
🥰 See you later babe 😂😂😂

11:29

Me:
Later extra ✌🏼💥

11:30

YOUR POV:

"Okay so katsuki's gonna be here in like twenty minutes so does this look okay?!" You questioned holding your phone up so that Ura and Izuku could see the meal over your FaceTime.

"Wow (Y/N)! I'm impressed!" Izuku beamed "I thought you were shit at cooking"

"Well yeah I am" you laughed "but Ura gave me a lesson so hopefully it stuck"

"Aww well the food looks great! Now go get dressed and bring down the thing that you got him."

"Oh yeah. Alright bye guys!"

"Bye!"

*beeeeeep*

You quickly went upstairs to get dressed, you weren't wearing anything fancy it's just because at the moment you weren't wearing...well...anything. Just a dressing gown/robe.

You went into the wardrobe/closet and pulled out a pair of light grey ripped jeans and a knitted white off the shoulder jumper.

You heard the front door open as you walked out of your room.

"Hey!" You shouted

"Hey" Katsuki huffed walking into the front room. "So why've you been avoiding me all morning?" He smirked

"Because..." you trailed off, walking into the kitchen "I made this" you beamed as he followed you in

"Pftt- you-you cooked" he snickered

"Hey don't laugh!" You pouted "I actually really tried with this"

*ping*

He looked down at his phone.

"Yeah I know" he laughed holding his phone up to show you the photos of Ura trying to teach you how to cook.

"Jheeze you don't have to eat it if u don't want to" you frowned sitting down.

"Relax. I'm sure it's...edible" he teased as he also sat down.

You stared at him as he lifted a spoonful of curry to his face. "Doesn't smell bad?" He mumbled before eating it. "Huh? It's not half bad" he grinned.

You lifted your spoon and took a bite. Instantly spitting it back out again and wiping your tongue. "What the hell Katsuki this is disgusting, why are you eating it?!" You exclaimed pinching the bridge of your nose.

"Why wouldn't I? You took your time to make it for me"

"Okay katsu. I understand you're trying to shield my feelings but you and I both know I can't cook for shit so we can just eat something else" you laughed. But he just continued to eat the food with a soft smile on his face.

'He's really eating it... why?'

After the 'meal' you decided to go to the arcade and then came home to rewatch your favourite movies. You were laying down on your sofa when Katsuki suddenly stood up and left the room.

"What ya doin?" You hummed looking at him as you hung your head upside down off the arm of the sofa.

"Here" he mumbled holding out a black paper bag?

You span yourself around so that you were the right way up and took it out of his hands. "What is it?"

"Just open it dumbass!" He snapped

"Okay grumpy ass..." you grumbled pulling open the bag to see a beautiful teddy bear made completely out of red roses and it was holding a black box. "Oh my god this is so cute!" You grinned.

"Just open the fuckin box already" he spat standing with his hands in his pockets looking off to the side with his cheeks tinted pink.

You opened the box to see that it was one of those explosion boxes filled with pictures of the two of you, it even had the one Mitsuki took of you that first night you stayed here. In the middle was a pretty Pandora ring in the shape of a tiara that had Spike&Dork carved into the inside of the band and a ribbon that said promise ring wrapped around it. You felt your eyes burn as your vision became watery.

"Are you crying?" He chuckled

"No- I'm not. Your crying!" You shouted as you covered your face slightly with your hands. "Thank you katsu" you smiled "oh! Wait I almost forgot!" You squealed jumping up.

"What?" He stood there confused

"Just wait here a sec"

As you ran upstairs he sat there gazing over the photos.

"Here" you grinned throwing over a small jewellery box in the shape of a grenade.

"What's this?"

"Open it dumbass" you spoke imitating him

"Shut the fuck up" he hissed earning a giggle from you.

He smiled as he pulled out the gift box, reading the note on which you'd written a really fucking long message.

Dear Katsuki, I just wanted to thank you for always being such an amazing person, for making me laugh, for laughing at me, for being there for me when I need it the most and for loving me. You inspire me to be a better person and are the only reason I'm still alive. I love you so much it hurts and I honestly don't know what I'd be like without you in my life. I know you'll be #1 one day and I hope to be by your side when you make it there. -PS. If anyone else reads this you die. Love you <3

He then opened it to find a black dog-tag necklace with 'never stop reaching ~Dork' engraved on the back

After reading it all you were sure you saw a tear fall from the corner of his eye.

"Tsk. Love you too you fucking shitty girl" he whispered as he pulled you into a loving hug.

He put the ring on your finger then you clipped the chain around his neck.

' I think I love him about ten times more now UwU'

( * . • 〰️➿〰️ • . * )

The next day after school

"That was sooooooooooo fuckinnnnnn longgggggggggg!" You complained after walking out of your last lesson

"Shut up" Katsuki huffed "we gotta go get our suits anyways. We have the first day of work studies today"

"Oh yeah!"

"You forgot?!" He deadpanned

"What!-Noooo"

"..."

"Alright fine I did-but Atom is so cool" you grinned "he can basically just vaporise anything at will" you held your hands out zombie-like.

Atoms quirk was atomisation. Whereby upon contact he can convert a non-organic substance into very, very (like might as well not exist) fine particles or droplets. He can also restore them to their original state but it requires way more energy and focus.

"Yeah and we're gonna be late if you don't pick up your suit dork"

"Yeah yeah"

The two of you reached your home room where Mr. Aizawa had left your suits.

"Good luck!" Your class shouted in unison as the two of you left - you got to miss afternoon registration ~{*^*}~'.

After a twenty minutes train ride you made it to Atoms hero facility the AHF (atomic hero federation). It was a tall building made of glass shiny and steel with AHF written at the top in big glistening letters.

After walking in through one of those spinny glass doors that you have to walk in time with to get through, the two of you were greeted by a tall secretary who had long flowing purple hair and was wearing a plum coloured pantsuit.

"Hello, you must be Bakugou and (L/N) correct?"

"Yes" you spoke at the same time

"Come with me"

You followed behind her as she trotted ahead of us. She led you down a really modern looking hallway and into a glass elevator. Moments later you were stood directly in front of the Pro hero Atom. He was a tall man with a muscular build similar to selkies, however his body seemed to be a chromatic colour, shifting between shades of blue, green and purple. He didn't really have a face, just two completely white eyes- no irises or anything, just white. At certain angles you could see that he had the shape of a nose and when he opened his mouth it looked almost normal, however his tongue was dark blue.

"Hello sir, here are Mr. Bakugou and Miss. (L/N)." The secretary hummed

"Awwwwe c'mon Monica! I told ya use their hero names, they're gonna be working with me right?"

'Well he seems uh? Energetic'

"Why yes sir but I-"

"Yo! Kids! You don't know my real name do ya?" He asked you.

The both of you shook your heads "are we supposed to?" You questioned.

"Hell no!" He laughed "but ya see what I mean? You only know my hero name because in this business that's the only name which really matters, keep your true identity to yourself, it really helps out with all the stalkers" he winked before throwing his head back and laughing again.

You could hear Katsuki cursing under his breath so you were guessing that he didn't like Atom but hey, at least he was gonna mentor you.

"Okay, Tenshi! Ground Zero! Go get your costumes on!" He shouted

"Yes sir" you both spoke unenergetically

"No, no, no" you paused as he spoke "I wanna hear some PASSION in your breath. also salute please" he smirked

"Tsk. Fuckin fine" Katsuki growled as you sighed.

"YES SIR!" You both shouted, saluting with your right hands.

"Okay Mr. Bak-uh..Ground Zero and Miss Tenshi, the changing rooms are over here. Monica smiled as she pointed down the hall.

"What a fucking weirdo" Katsuki spat as the two of you walked down the hall.

"Well yeah, but you gotta admit he is funny" you smiled.

"Whatever, let's just go out our frickin costumes on"

"Cool beans!" You winked

*20 minutes later~out on a patrol*

"So you guys have both had your internships correct?"  Atom hummed as he bopped along the pavement/sidewalk.

"Yeah, I had best jeanist" Katsuki shuddered as he remembered the torture his hair was forced to endure.

"Oh and I had a hero called Spectra"

"Hmmm...Spectra?" Atom mumbled "she's not from here is she?"

"Nah, I as back in England when I took my internship"

"Sounds interesting..."

-
-
-

Nothing that spectacular really happened on your patrol, you all ended up back at the AHF and were given a brief overview of the ins and outs of the facility. Turns out Monica isn't a secretary, she doubles as Atom's personal assistant and sidekick. Both of you were given a schedule for your delegated jobs whilst you were there (which was twice a week) and then got to go home.

( * . • 〰️➿〰️ • . * )

You were sitting on a beanbag in the lounge playing with Katsuki's hair as he laid his head back on your lap.

"Can I touch it?" Eijiro laughed positioning his hand over katsu's hair

"You got a fuckin death wish?!" He spat opening one eye to gaze menacingly at him.

"Jheeze, calm down, I was joking" he chuckled "So what was he like?"

"The guys a freak" Katsuki growled

"Well at least the guys not boring" you yawned as you lifted your arms up into a stretch.

"Meh"

"Alright fatass you gotta get offa me" you spoke in an accent as you prodded him in the face, squidging his chubby cheeks.

"The fuck u just say to me?!" He hissed

"I said you need to get off me jackass" you snapped back

"And why the fuck would I do that?!" He growled

"Because I need to fucking piss!" You wailed

"Tsk." He sighed before sitting up so that you could escape.

"Later" you winked as you walked off into the hall.

After your business you decided to go to bed, it was getting late and all the boys were stuck in an intense game of Call Of Duty and there was no way in hell that you were waiting up for them.

You trudged over to your bedroom and pulled on a pair of warm jogging bottoms/sweat pants and a hoodie. You reached over to your bed side table and reached for a hair band, tying your hair into a messy bun before completely cocooning yourself in your duvet and scrolling through your notifications.

As you laid back on your bed you looked at your phone to see that you had twelve missed calls from an unknown number

'The hell? Well the caller ID is there so it couldn't have been one of the girls. Who the fuck?...'

Out of a mixture of curiosity and boredom you decided to call it back. You sat up slightly, allowing your blanket to tent you and hit dial.

*ringgggggg**ringggggggg**ringggggggg*

'*mental sigh* they're not gonna answer'

*ringg-*

'Oh?!'

"Hello?" You yawned.

"Hey...(Y/N)? Please say this is the right number" a husky male voice vibrated through the phone.

"This is the right number but who are you? and how the hell did you get my number?"

"Ouch. I know it's been a couple years since we last spoke but I thought be were wonder buds forever" the guy spoke coyly

"Hunter?!" You shouted uncertainly

"Bingo!~" He sang

"Oh my god! What the hell. I haven't spoken to you in like forever" you grinned

"Yeah I know... I miss you (N/N). Oh! I forgot, I go by Xander now" he chuckled

"Woah really? Wow, you honestly hated your name that much?" You laughed back "still in Australia?"

"Yup. Good Ol' Sydney"

"Okay-okay, don't kill me-"

"What? What did you do?"

"AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!" You bellowed down the line

"OI OI OIIIII!" He screamed just as loud before the both of you erupted into a fit of laughter.

"So what's going on with you these days (N/N)? Got a boyyyyfriend?" He asked mischievously "I hope you haven't forgotten about our marriage pact that we made when we were seven" he snickered

"Oh- I actually do" you smiled, laying back onto your bed

"What?! For real? What's his name?"

"Katsuki"

"Wow. How time has changed you (N/N). When I ask for his name, I don't only want to know his name dumbass"

"Yeah,yeah" you sighed "he's amazing, we've been together just a little over a year now and he's honestly like perfect."

"Wow. Thank you for being oh so descriptive, and here I thought you'd be vague Upon your description" he groaned sarcastically.

"Shutup. Well he's an asshole to basically everyone, but he's so lovable. He gets really jealous so easily, it's so cute and he's just so... amazing"

"Awe. Is he hot?"

"Definitely." You spoke without hesitation

"Okay...that was a quick response. Have you guys done uh?? Like...y'know it yet?"

"Yeah"

"Wow. My little (Y/N)'s growing up" he hummed melodically.

"Shut up H" you huffed "What about you? Got a girl? Who's the lucky lady?"

"No one" he sighed defeatedly "I haven't been so lucky."

"Sad"

"Hey serious question tho, are you okay? I know things were pretty bad with Clive before when I left I'm so sorry that I couldn't stay, I've felt so guilty ever since"

"Dude relax, you were like 14, you had to move away with your parents"

"I know but-"

"It's fine, he's not here anymore"

"WAIT WHAT?! Did you kill him without me?"

"No!" You snorted "he got arrested"

"Wait for real?"

"Yeah. There was a big court case and everything"

"How longs he in for?"

"Minimum nine years"

"Noice"

"It feels so weird talking to you again, it's like you never left" you smiled to yourself, twisting your hair around your index finger.

"Yeah, you gotta come down under and visit me some time"

"Sure thing" you laughed

"Alright I gotta go but call save this number and call me later"

"Alright, night wonder bud!"

"Night"

*beep**beep**beeeeep*

You looked at your phone and noticed that you had been on the phone for an hour and a half. You switched it off and happily drifted off into a pleasant sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 14.2K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
33.9K 930 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...
233K 7.7K 21
ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· - πš„π™±π™΄πš π™΄π™°πšƒπš‚ ! ❛ ━━ α΄‘Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡ΙͺΙ΄ ʏ/Ι΄ chooses the wrong night 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ person to get high and prank text. β‹° 𝘬𝘒𝘡𝘴𝘢𝘬π˜ͺ 𝘣𝘒𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘰�...
26.5K 810 46
It's been 10 years since they graduated from UA, and their reunion is just around the corner. Ochako has been working harder than ever making quite t...