WHEN ANGELS WEEP, tom riddle

By yutarikas

If you were smart, you'd be scared. TOM RIDDLE ©2022, yutarikas More

Extended Cast
CHAPTER I, recurring nightmares
CHAPTER II, a fair trade
CHAPTER III, hellish dreams
CHAPTER IV, a conspiracy
CHAPTER V, a clock is ticking
CHAPTER VI, nefarious deals
CHAPTER VII, written in blood
CHAPTER VIII, death in their lungs
CHAPTER IX, a murderess
CHAPTER X, a final dance
CHAPTER XI, the barter of a soul

When Angels Weep

8K 236 161
By yutarikas

If we are strong enough in our souls we can rip away the veil and look that naked, terrible beauty right in the face; let God consume us, devour us, unstring our bones. Then spit us out reborn. ━━ Donna Tartt 

PRESENTING . . . 

written by Rowan (@yutarikas, 2022)

Do you not fear God? 

I fear you

━━☆⌒*.

How many fractures can a mind behold before it breaks? 

As far as Ivory Leroy has deduced, it's more than she can count on two hands. An overwhelming abundance of splitting and cracking until it shatters, tearing at the seams until she is ripped into two. Every terrible dream that leaves her sweat-soaked, trembling and utterly convinced her walls are tainted crimson with blood, every vision of a past she'd buried with bones and ashes, every interaction with Dumbledore who pushes into her frail psyche, with invasive claws and unmerciful harshness. 

Where Hogwarts stood, a luminous sanctuary for the Wizarding world that had spent millenniums creeping silently in the gloomy underworld, just beneath mortal touch, it cast a long and dreary shadow, hiding sinister secrets in it's obsidian cover. 

Perhaps, as some people are born for power, others are born for misery. 

In essence, Ivory Leroy is a hollow abyss where malicious power festers, untouched, uncultivated and uncared for. Ten lifetimes of melancholy and despair brimming within her few years, every dawn bringing another rupture to her crumbling mind, hurdling her towards a breaking point. 

And Tom Riddle is not an idiot, he knows potential when he sees it. He could smell it on her the moment she first stepped into the Great Hall. A breaking girl, holding within her porcelain hands, the power of gods. Power, he concludes, that will be his. 

Give a hungry dog a bone, it'll be loyal to you forever, he whispers to Rosier. But Ivory isn't hungry, she's starving

Starving dogs are never loyal, not when their master is so delectable. 

Your love tastes sweet... 

your viscera will be sweeter.

DISCLAIMER.          I do not own Harry Potter, or any related characters or materials. I do own my original characters and their plots.  I am not romanticising any of the topics featured in this fic, nor the relationship between Tom and Ivory - this story is specifically depicting an unhealthy, abusive relationship, and will be exploring that as it is. This is not a romantic story. Please read with caution. 

CONTENT WARNINGS.          Toxic relationship, psychological, verbal and emotional abuse, manipulation, gaslighting, descriptions of violence and murder, gore, body horror, allusions to sexual situations, child murder, contextual mentions of war. 

AUTHORS NOTE.          What is this? Rowan finally re-doing the hideous layout on her Tom Riddle fic? Yep. Despite the new layout, I will not be editing the first few chapters (I am going to be heavily focussing on finishing this fic before I go back and edit.) And yeah, you guys know what's going on. Have fun and please be safe. 

TRAILER. I think this counts as a trailer? If anything, it's a funky little edit. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 241 38
Draco Malfoy Theodore Nott Blaise Zabini Mattheo Riddle Tom Riddle Etc...
9.9K 324 23
𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗼 "𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀" 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 "𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲" 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏�...
436 14 18
When you transferred to Hogwarts, you knew your life was about to change but you didn't expect this in the least. Someone has been appearing in your...
19.5K 533 11
Thank god, the useless one is here. RIDDLE TWINS ©t...