Hot And Cold [BakuTodoDeku]

By HakunaMatata217

"If you love me, stay away" More

Shoto
Shoto#2

Shoto#3

176 6 3
By HakunaMatata217

I could feel my heart ache, i could feel my eyes tears up. I could feel my body go numb
Was i just a waste of his time? Was i just someone who he... wanted to play with.
I don't want to regret anything with you, todoroki. But it just hurts so much, that i feel like i should regret everything in you. Your smile was all i ever wanted. I wanted to be the reason why you smile. Why is she more special than me?

Did he ever even love me? Is it because i have no beauty?.... We are tragedy but you're my remedy. But you hurt me more than anyone else did... how can i call you "someone special" if all you ever do is hurt me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
163K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
318K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...