Lifeline (Katsuki x Reader)

By LevvinaLily

[COMPLETE] You're a 16 year old transfer student from London who arrives late to class 1-A of UA high. Both y... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: Nobody's Walking Matt
Chapter 2: Broken
Chapter 3: Ready
Chapter 4: Begin!
Chapter 5: How I Feel
Chapter 6: Cute
Chapter 7: Why?
Chapter 8: Safe
Chapter 9: Him
Chapter 10:You Really Are Annoying
Chapter 11: Eventually
Chapter 12: Don't Die On Me
Chapter 13: Isn't that bad
Chapter 14: Let's go girls!
Chapter 15: Pretty Good
Chapter 16: I really like you
Chapter 17: Whatever dork...
Chapter 18: Asshole
Chapter 19: See you in the AM
Chapter 20: Blue flame
Chapter 21: Cool Beans!
Chapter 22: Love You
Not a chapter
Chapter 23: When You Least Expect It
Chapter 24:We need to talk
Chapter 25: Lemonade (šŸ‹)
Chapter 27: Wonder Bud
Chapter ļæ¼28: Kill
Chapter 29: Gone
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Chapter 26: Perfect

4.2K 114 215
By LevvinaLily

YOUR POV:

Almost two months later it was a friday evening. The time building up to your work study had started out pretty shit with your incident that night, but as it progressed you began to worry a bit less about the whole situation. You had to apologise to Abdul for not showing him around like you promised, but he was completely fine and understood that you were 'sick'.

He began sitting with you guys at your table and you, Katsuki and Mina were starting to suspect that a certain Pikachu lookin' hero was starting to take a liking to him-Oh yeah, Denki came out as gay to everyone! Everyone was really excited about it so we got him some rainbow doughnuts and even though you already knew, it made you so happy for him when he officially came out.

A few other things that happened are you and Katsuki's birthdays. It was his eighteenth so you and the guys planned a party for him on the day, then the day after you took him to a ceramic garage and the two of you literally just got to smash stuff like all day, cars, plates, china, it was really fun and you even got to use your quirks for it.

For your birthday you didn't really wanna do anything because to you seventeen isn't really a big deal. But regardless he surprised you by  taking you to a shooting range. Lol I guess this pretty much sums up your relationship ~ you're both crazy. Needless to say, you loved it and were a natural shot unlike your impatient boyfriend.

School hadn't been that boring, Axel actually came up to you and your friends' table at lunch in an effort to apologise asking to start over as friends. Katsuki did not take well to his appearance, immediately shutting Axel's attempt at peace-making down and you ended up having to use your quirk to tear the two away from each other so that you could break the two of them up from a fight, the whole thing was quite amusing.

Speaking of Katsuki, you and him had progressed in your relationship, a lot. You weren't really that embarrassed of your body around him anymore and you guys were now sexually active so that's fun. It was approaching your one year anniversary of being together (by approaching I mean it's on Sunday) and you wanted to do something nice for him so you were in Mina's room laying on the floor brainstorming with the girls.

"Ughhhh!! Why is this so frickin hard!" You wailed throwing your hands up in defeat.

"Relax honey, we'll find you something you guys haven't done yet" Mina hummed biting the end of her pen.

"Yeah, we just need to think..." Ura mumbled

"What about a nice dinner?" Tsu suggested

"But that's so boring, we eat all the time, I wanna do something fun" you moped

"What's your budget?" Momo questioned

"Well I have around 1,400 saved"

"WHAT?! HOW?" Hagakure spat

"Well I get given a monthly allowance by the hero's association and I never really use more than half of it so it kinda just piled up" you shrugged.

"Oh! I know!" Jiro grinned "how about you make him his favourite meal and then take him to the place you had your first date?"

"Yeah... I could do that..but I can't cook" you facepalmed

"I'll teach you" Ura smiled

"And you can practice at mine so he doesn't catch on" Momo smiled

"Okay.. better than any other plans I could think of. Oh yeah! I was also thinking of getting him a dog tag necklace, but the tag has like a little message carved into it"

"Oh my god yes!" The girls all screamed in unison.

"Okay then" you smiled triumphantly "that's the plan.

As if on queue a heavy knocking was heard on the door.

"YO! RACCOON EYES! IS (Y/N) IN HERE?!" You heard a familiar yell

"Wait a sec would ya!" You snapped

"Just hurry the fuck up already!" He spat aggressively

"Jesus Christ.." you mumbled under your breath "well guys I guess I'll see you later" you waved, shooting over a close eyed smile"

"Bye! Behave yourself!" Mina shouted, winking playfully as the others snickered

Your face flushed a deep red as you exited the pink room to come face to face with the porcupine.

"What d'ya want hedgehog?" You teased allowing yourself to fall into a soft hug.

"I'm bored" he huffed nonchalantly

"Okay..and?" You questioned, following him into your room.

"Entertain me" he smirked pushing open your door.

You side-eyed him as you walked past, hurdling yourself onto the bed face first with your arms and legs spread out like a starfish.

"I'm tiredddd" you complained

"Same" he sighed laying on top of you

"I..I can't- can't breathe!" You choked out with the weight of your boyfriend crushing your lungs.

Katsuki rolled off you laughing and began to play with your hair which made you smile.

"So you just wanted to cuddle huh?" You turned to him slightly, laughing as you watched his face tint pink.

"Shut the fuck up" he spat, still fiddling with your hair.

"You know, your just like a big baby who needs a lot of attention" you spoke sweetly as you lifted your hand to cup his cheek

"L-leave me alone" he stuttered making you laugh.

"Don't worry, as much as I love your fiery temper, I like it when you show me your softer side.. makes me feel closer to you" you smiled as your thumb stroked back and forth against his cheek.

"Tsk. Yh but that sides only for you got it? anyone else finds out and I'll blow them in to so many pieces they'll be pickin up the body parts for weeks" he spat scowling without wavering from your eye contact.

"Yeah" you smiled gently pressing your lips against his.

"Hey what you doing tomorrow?" He smirked

"I'm going to Momo's. Why?" You furrowed your brows

"Nothing, nothing.." he grinned

"No. What?! Tell meeeeeeee!!!" You whined cuddling on to him.

"I said it's nothing okay?" He snickered

"Hmphh" you huffed as you turned so your back was facing him.

"What? Are you serious?" He laughed

"...."

"C'mon. Pay attention to meeeee!" He whined shaking your arm.

"Shhh, I'm tryna sleep" you mumbled through the giant teddy you were cuddling. After the theme park all that time ago you decided to name it Katsu-bear for obvious reasons.

"What. So you'll hug that stupid bear but not me?" He spat with one eyebrow twitching.

"Don't insult my Katsu-bear" you spat squeezing the bear tighter.

In one swift movement he tore Katsu-bear from your loving embrace and catapulted him to the other side of your room. He then wrapped his strong arms around you and pulled you into him with a huff.

"Is someone jealous of my sweet little Katsu-bear" you laughed.

"Shut the fuck up" he growled into your hair.

"You're so cute katsu" you snickered, giving him a quick peck on the cheek before cuddling into him and falling asleep.

*Next stop... Dreamlamd*

You were in a room. It was painted a dark shade of blue, you looked down to see that you were tied to a chair and your whole body was black, like in the other dream. You felt someone else's presence but there was no one there, the only thing you could tell for certain is that you were overwhelmed by a sickening sense of fear.

"Katsu-kat-Katsuki!" You screamed as tears fell dripping from your face. You used your quirk to activate your energy field but it only acted to muffle out all of your screams.

"Hello my dearest daughter" you heard a familiar voice.

Your whole body stiffened as you slowly turned your head to see Clive. Immediately your field shattered and you began to hyperventilate.

"Go away!" You cried as he walked towards you with a hot iron rod in his hand.

-
-
-

"Yo! Wake up dork!" You heard Katsuki yell as he held you.

Your dewy eyes fluttered open. "W-what?" You questioned staring around to see you were in your own room. After a few moments you realised what had happened.

"I-I'm sorry" you sobbed as he hugged you tighter.

"Shut up, don't fucking apologise are you okay? Your crying so much" you could hear the concern in his voice.

"I'm fine. Did I-did I break anything?" You asked looking up at him.

"Only me" he smiled as blood started to spill out of his mouth. You looked down to see a bloody hole running straight through where his heart would be.

You felt bile rise in your throat as you took in the sight of your dying lover.

                     *end of nightmare*

"Katsuki!!!" You cried, tearing yourself from your boyfriends protective hold. You looked over to him and realised that he had been trying to wake you up.

"Y-you're okay?" You asked staring at him with glossy eyes. Before he even had a chance to speak you pulled yourself into his strong embrace.

"Another one?" He spoke softly as he started to stroke the top of your head.

"...Katsuki I need you to leave."

"Why?" He questioned staring down at you with a shocked expression.

"I just don't want you sleeping next to me anymore" you averted your eyes as you spoke.

"You and I both know that's not gonna happen (Y/N)" he chuckled teasingly

"Katsuki I'm serious!" you shouted lowly, trying to distance yourself from him.

"What was this one about?"  He asked sternly as he wiped the tears from your face with his thumb.

"..." you bit your lip

"(Y/N)"

"......."

"(Y/N)!"

"I-You! I hurt you!" You snapped

"Okay but it was a dream, so it's not real" he frowned

"That's not what it felt like...and it could happen. What if my quirk goes haywire in my sleep again? What if I hurt you?" You spoke still looking to the side.

"It won't"

"But how do you know it won't?!"

"I said it won't!" He respond firmly "c'mon it's almost eleven, wanna watch a movie to get your mind off it or we could go get breakfast?" He smiled softly as he pulled you down into his chest, so the both of you were laying on the bed and planted a kiss on your forehead.

"Yeah..okay then".

After going to a cafe for a breakfast you left Katsuki to head over to Momo's. Once you got there, Uraraka was already waiting.

"Okay girl lets get cooking!" She beamed tossing you a hair tie and an apron.

"Yeah..." you smiled pulling it on.
-
-
-

"So..what do I do with this?" You questioned holding up a lemon.

"You use it to clean the chicken, look I'll show you" Ura instructed.

"Oh okay! So I cut it like this right?"

"Yeah!" She smiled

"Do I put this in here?" You hummed holding up a bag of flour

"NO! NOT THAT!!" She cried as she tackled you to the ground.

"Ouch.." you groaned rubbing your head as you looked up at your friend. "Ura-pfttt you got a little something on your face" you laughed.

"Heha! You too dumbass" she giggled. The two of you were on the floor completely covered from head to toe in flour and couldn't help but to crack up laughing.

*snap*

A flash was seen from the corner.

"Momo?!"

"Shit! I left the flash on" she cursed as she came out from behind the doors.

"What are you doing?" you snorted

"Documenting" she grinned with a twinkle in her eye. "Now get back to work"

"Yes mam!" The two of you shouted in unison as you saluted.

By around 7:00 you had managed to make 4 sets of curry and the last two actually tasted decently nice if you did say so yourself, well at least Momo didn't gag like she did when she tried the first two.

"Bye guys! Thanks for the lessons" you waved as you left Momo's mansion.

"Bye! Good luck girl!" Ura shouted.

'Okay. Now for the necklace'.

You hopped on the bus to the mall and finally found the jewellery shop that you found online. It was a small vintage looking shop with a copper and brick interior design. Inside the store stood a really short old man with big glasses and a moustache long that curled up at the bottom.

"How can I help you my dear?" He asked cheerfully

"Do you sell dog-tag necklaces?"

"Why yes we do dearie!"

"Can you personalise them here?"

"Yup!"

"Would I be able to get one made with this message on it?" You questioned as you passed him a small slip of paper.

"I'm guessing this is for your boyfriend?" He spoke as he gave you a suggestive wink

"Yeah" you chuckled "it's our first anniversary tomorrow and I just wanna get him something nice" you smiled.

"Awwwe, well this should take around two hours if you don't mind the wait? It would be a bit faster but my machines old"

"Oh that's perfect" you smiled

"Okay dearie, what font would you like?"

"This one please" you said pointing at a cursive font.

"Okay, would you like to wait? Or come back later?"

"I'll come back later if you don't mind" you smiled.

"Okay, come at around 9/9:30"

"Cool"

And with that you left the shop.

*ringgggggg* *ringgggggggg*

You pulled out your phone to see 'MY HEADACHE🤕🥰'

"Heyy katsu" you yawned as you lifted the phone to your ear.

"Hey dork. When you coming home the hags making dinner?"

"Later. Actually I'm just gonna go back to mine or the dorms"

"Why? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine don't worry, I just gotta do something and the food'll probably get cold by the time I get there"

"And. I don't care"

*sigh*

"Fine, I'll come" you snickered

"Where are you now?"

"The mall, why?"

"What a coincidence, so am I"

"Eww why can I feel your smirk through the phone"

"Just come meet me already"

"Cool but I gotta go in like two hours"

"For what?"

"None of your beeswax!"

"Ouch, not even gonna give me a hint"

"Nope, wait till tomorrow"

"Ohhhh! So it's a present"

'Shit'

"Urmmm..no... it's a- it's erm a..."

"(Y/NNNN)..."

"It's a present" you huffed defeatedly

His laughter rang through your ears. Both ears?

*beep**beep**beeeeeep*

"Huh?"

"Yo dork!"

You looked to the side but couldn't see anyone.

"Turn around dumbass" you looked behind you to see a smirking Katsuki. A smile spread itself across your face as the ashen blonde strolled up to you and took hold of your hand.

"What're we doing?" He asked looking around

"I don't mind" you hummed as you walked out of the mall.

The two of you ended up at some park like twenty minutes away from the mall. You ended up staying there for around an hour and a half just sitting on the grass and laughing together. There was so much stuff there, you tried to climb the giant climbing wall but got stuck so Katsuki had to come save you. After the park you guys began walking back to the mall

As you were walking the two of you heard some older guy whistle before mumbling "what a fine ass" underneath his breath as he walked past you two.

You felt Katsuki stiffen. His eye brow twitched as an irk marks burst from his forehead.

"The fuck you just say?..." He growled lifting his arm around your shoulder.

"Just ignore him katsu" you sighed gripping onto his wrist.

"I asked you what the fuck you just said bastard?!" He shouted turning his body to fully face the guy, he looked like he was in his mid 20's and had short black hair and a freshly trimmed beard.

"Nothing at all little boy, just appreciating the natural beauties of the world" he spoke, biting his bottom lip as he looked you over causing you to scrunch your nose up in disgust.

"Apologise" Katsu spat lowly

"Huh?" The guy laughed

"I said apologise to my fucking girlfriend asshat!" He hissed, his face turning red from anger.

"Oh? So that's what's happening here? You're trying to impress your lady friend over there huh? Don't worry sweetheart, how bout you ditch this loser and come with me? I can think of about 100 ways that I can make you scr-"

He was cut off by a strong sucker punch to the face knocking him flat on his ass. "Die bastard!!"

"Katsuki Stop!" You yelled tearing your boyfriend away from the man.

"Yeah! Listen to your bitch kid!"

With that katsuki's expression fell dark and a shadow was cast over his eyes. "(Y/N), get offa me." He spoke sternly as he pulled you off of him.

"Just relax katsu" you groaned rubbing your temples

The guy was still on the floor. His face became pail as he noticed Katsuki's demonic state. "Hey dude- I was just joking. Look- I-I'm sorry!" He yelped as Katsuki neared him.

Katsu squatted down so that his face was level with the man's, with an innocent but psychotic looking smile on his face he grabbed and lifted the guy slightly off the ground by the collar with small explosions bursting from his palms as he spoke in a threateningly calm tone.

"You're fucking lucky she asked me to stop. If I ever see you so much as breathe in the same direction as my girlfriend, I will personally end your existence."

After dropping the man back onto the ground he walked back over to you and protectively wrapped his arm around your waist.

"You know, you could've just ignored him" you sighed leaning into him as you walked.

"Tsk. The fucker needed to know better than to look at what isn't his" he spat scowling as he shoved his free hand into his jean pocket. You felt a slight rush of butterflies before hearing a shrill ringing sound.

"Ahhh! I need to go!" You cried looking at the time.

"Where?"

"You know... to get the thing that you're not allowed to see" you smiled

"Im waiting here for you"

"What? No, just go back to your house and I'll meet you there later"

"Nope"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"I swear to god Katsuki If you don't go home I refuse to have sex with you for three months" you huffed crossing your arms.

"You're not serious" he smiled sexily, stepping towards you, lifting your face up with his hand as he lessened the distance between your chests.

"Wanna test that theory dumbass?" You spoke monotonously with an unimpressed look.

"Wait you are?.."

"....."

"......"

"C'mon please?" You pouted forcing out the best puppy dog eyes you could muster

"Okay, fine" he growled. "But you gotta call me when you're by the park okay"

"Sure" you smiled.

The two of you changed directions and you watched him as he walked off scowling.

'Okay. Back to the jewlers!'

*gingle**gingle**gingle*

The little bell on top of the door rang as you entered the shop.

"Hello dearie!" The little old man beamed "your just in time! Here you go, I just finished that tag you wanted"

"Thank you so much" you smiled

"What chain did you want sweetie?" He asked as he motioned you towards a glass cabinet full of different sized chains.

"This one"

You pointed to a long Stirling silver curb chain. The man nodded and took it out, after connecting the dog-tag to the chain he held it up so that you could see it better.

"Is this to your likings young lady?"

"It's perfect" you smiled.

You took out your money to pay the man before leaving the store, feeling very happy about yourself.

(A/N): hey people, here's what the tag would look like, but obviously there's a message inscribed on the tag. Also I apologise if this chapter was be a bit longer than usual, I try to keep my updates at 3000 words but sometimes I can't help but go a little overboard 🤷🏽‍♀️.

On another note, if you're enjoying make sure to leave a vote on the chapters you like- it fuels my ego 👀🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.9K 21
"š™ø'šš– šš‹ššŽššššššŽšš› ššŠšš šš–ššŠšššš‘ šššš‘ššŽšš— šš¢šš˜ššž ššŠšš›ššŽ." "ššˆššŽššŠšš‘ šš‹ššžšš šš¢šš˜ššž šš•ššŠššŒšš” ššŒšš˜šš–šš–šš˜šš— ššœššŽšš—ššœššŽ." Ėœ"*...
834K 25.7K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
67.1K 1.2K 23
(Y/N) is a short tempered girl who always talks before she thinks. She is a spunky and adventurous girl who loves going out and trying new things. Sh...
49.5K 1K 80
You find yourself falling in love with someone unexpected, you only came to UA to become a hero. But now your heart is torn between two enemies, dra...