MAGIC IS BULLSHIT ! RIGHT ? (...

By Trashmouthisms

" if you ask me to do one more trick , i'm gonna punch you in the throat . " More

INTRODUCTION
RULES
ORIGINAL CHARACTER FORM

CHARACTERS

193 21 119
By Trashmouthisms

Bill Denbrough~Telepathy (1 spot reserved for -genesxs , 1 spot open)

He has the power to read minds and communicate with others telepathically . He thought at first he was going crazy . But when he started hearing his friend's thoughts - which sounded extremely like them — he realized that he could actually hear them . He takes pills to try and drown them out , and whilst they don't work , he's hopeful some day it will . He doesn't like to intrude on his closest friend's private thoughts . . . ESPECIALLY when it comes to a dirty minded trashmouth .

Richie Tozier~Invisibility (Me)

He has the ability to turn himself and anything he comes into contact with invisible . He's not that fond of his power since he didn't see invisibility as cool . Although , he does mess with the Bowers Gang when invisible and uses this ability to hide from his parents in his own house . He tends to turn invisible randomly in moments of extreme panic or fear , sometimes when he's nervous too . And no , he does nOT GO INTO THE GIRLS BATHROOM INVISIBLE !

Eddie Kaspbrak~Healing (1 spot reserved for stormdrains , 1 spot reserved or mysxphobe- )

He has the ability to heal anyone's wounds , and he swears he'd use the power only in extreme cases , and tries to keep it hidden from the rest of the losers , although . . . Certain members already know . So he uses his powers to heal their wounds when they get into fights or even from minor little injuries like a splinter . And yes , that certain member has made dirty jokes about his " healing hands " .

Stan Uris~Animal Shapeshifting ( -genderlessbird , 1 spot open)

He has the power of shifting into any animal . He's always been picked on for being different . He just wanted to be alone , alone with the birds . One day , he woke up , and just like that , he found his wish came true , and he was able to turn into a bird and fly away to hide from the Bowers gang when they weren't looking . He hasn't tried anything else , yet , and he doesn't want his friends to tease him about being able to be a literal Peeping Tom .

Ben Hanscom~Light Manipulation (2 spots open)

He has the ability to control and absorb all forms of light . His hands will glow gold as he uses his power and can bring light to any dark room . He doesn't mind being called " sunshine " but " walking glow stick " is a name he is most definitely not amused by . And no , don't ask him to stomp his feet and light his shoes up . He'll probably end up doing it anyway if you ask nicely , but still don't .

Beverly Marsh~Tactile Persuasion ( slivergrlps , 1 spot open)

She has the power to control someone when she touches them . She discovered it when she stopped her dad from touching her - and was honestly terrified that it was a dream . Now she wears gloves all the time , at school , when she's hanging out with friends , all the time . Except when she's at home . Then she uses them , quite a bit . But aside from that , she doesn't want to hurt her friends , so she hides them away as best she can .

Mike Hanlon~Pyrokinesis (2 spots open)

He has the ability to manipulate and control fire . This ability also comes with him being fireproof . Due to how his parents died in a fire , he tries his hardest not to use his power since it does scare him . And when he gets upset , he tends to light something near him on fire . So that's another reason he tries not using it .

Georgie Denbrough~Hydrokinesis ( -ssgeorgie , 1 spot reserved for pxppermintsmiles )

He has the power to control and manipulate water . Due to being the youngest one in the group , he has the least control control over his ability than the rest of them . He is absolutely fascinated by his powers and it's not hard to persuade him to use it for mischief and pranks , especially if Richie's the one convincing him to do so . He can easily be found making different animal shapes with water near him but definitely has bursted pipes when he gets upset .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
88.6K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
191K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...