Demon in the Frame (Male symb...

By lastshot58

Your family was abusive, and your life was hell. Your misery came to an end after running away, and being ado... More

BIO (Updated)
Prologue Part 1: Burgeoning Emptiness
Prologue Part 2: Free at Last
Author's Note 1
A/N 2
Chapter 2: Reality of the Matter.
Chapter 2.7: General Truths(Prequel)
Chapter 3: Truth Of Pain (1 of 2)
Chapter 4: Truth of Pain (2/2)
Chapter 5: Privacy
Chapter 6: Violent Incursion
Chapter 7: Unleashed End

Chapter 1: Grudge Match

1.7K 24 22
By lastshot58

(A/N: I've also had some time to update the second part of the prologue. Go check it out when you get the chance. It contains a MAJOR plot point involving THIS CHAPTER. Okay, on with the story!)

The Symbiote-harboring soldier rushes at the four, all of which are still in shock at what has transpired, only to be even more surprised by a large blade being crafted by numerous strings of a greenish mass seemingly sprouting from his forearm.

Meanwhile... in the audience:

(Summer) - Is that really-?

(Tai) - I don't believe it. After THIS long. After we lost all hope...

(Raven) - I need to apologize to him for what I did all those years ago, but... what's happening to him?

(Qrow) - I don't know, Rae, but he's stronger than before...

Back to the battle:

Y/N had reformed the blade in exchange for a barbed whip, and swung it across Weiss and Blake, dropping both of their auras to below 15%. The only ones left were... Them.

(Liar) - Can We run them through, now?

(Y/N) - No casualties, Liar. We're on camera.

Liar begins to form, and takes shape, enveloping your body in a greenish ooze that grows three feet taller, eyes, and a working jaw.

(Liar) - Hello, FRESHMEAT!

(Ruby) - AAAAHHHHH!

(Yang) - What the hell!?

Everyone looks at you in a mix of shock and terror. They can't believe what they're witnessing: an initiation candidate turned into a beast. Weiss and Blake look at you in shock.

(Blake) - It's him...

(Weiss) - How does that dunce have a symbiote? I thought they were only creatures from fairy tales!

(Liar) - Believe it, Rich Bitch! all you're looking at is 100% grade A symbiote!

The two of you look over to Ruby and Yang.

(Liar) - Now to you two...

(Ruby) - Why are you doing this? Give us our brother back!

(Glynda) - *In head* Brother?

(Yang) - Yeah, freakshow! What's YOUR deal?

(Liar) - Oh, you mistake us... Your supposed 'Big Brother' was offered the opportunity to save himself. He bonded with me and my kin of his own accord, out of his will to stay alive. 

(Ruby) - W-what?

(Yang) - Huh? his own accord... But that's-

(Liar) - Impossible? Nope.

The siblings start digging into their fire dust, and begin launching round after round into your bodies, much to your dismay, and Liar's agony.

(BOTH) - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

While you recompose yourselves, three tendrils extend out of your back as the siblings are reloading, slithering through the barrels of their guns. After a short moment, parts of Liar begin to seep out of the cracks being made in their weapons. Then their weapons spontaneously combust and bits of their weapons go flying.

(Ruby) - Crescent Rose!

(Yang) - My Ember Celica!

(Y/N + Liar) - Now THAT...

The two of you recompose yourselves and become one again.

(Liar) - WAS UNPLEASANT.

The two siblings look at you in fear of your newfound cruelty, as if they didn't expect this reaction after everything they had done for seven years solid.

(Liar) - Little lesson in extraterrestrial biology, kids! Symbiotes such as my kin and I are synthetic beings. We require a respiratory host to survive, and when we bond, for example-

Liar dodges Yang's punch, and extends six tendrils to knock Ruby away.

(Liar) - -Your 'Brother' and I, Our experiences are shared between the two. Every joy, every laugh, ...every AGONY!

Punches Yang, Ignores Ruby.

(Liar) - EVERY SCAR!

Ruby went flying, and Yang barely manages to hold her ground.

(Liar) - EVERY INJURY!

Attaches seven tendrils to Yang's head, lifts up, and brings her down HARD.

(Liar) - EVERY! HURT!

Yang is on the ground, struggling to regain her breath.

(Yang) - B-big brother... P-please...

Liar's chest opens up, revealing your face to your former sister.

(Y/N) - Shut up. You lost that right a long, LONG time ago.

Liar's midsection closes, once again hiding you. Liar grabs her by the hair and bluntly says:

(Liar) - You are nothing.

Yang's head is slammed into the floor, her aura being dropped to 3%. Liar recedes into you and you sigh.

(Y/N) - Now that that's over with...

You turn to Ruby, who looks more and more like a frightened child needing support from their mother or teddy bear. Tears pool in her eyes, and the camera closes in on the three of you just enough that they can see everything. ...But you don't care. After all that they did to you, she doesn't have a right to be cared about. Least of all, by you. She starts trying to slow your approach by throwing bits and pieces of her shattered weapon at you while desperately trying to crawl away. You remain unimpeded as Liar's tendrils catch each and every piece. Ruby finds herself unable to crawl anymore, and she watches you with both fear and tears in her eyes.

(Y/N) - You know, grudges can be powerful catalysts for a battle. You can't be more careful about invocation of such. ...We're not going to kill you. We're just going to make you feel every agony that you and yours had put us through.

(Ruby) - Wh-why are you fighting this hard? Don't- *sobs* don't we mean anything to you?

Your fingers reach her forehead, and before sending her down your memory lane, you reply:

(Y/N) - ...Nope.

(Ruby) - Wh-what?

Your calm demeanor dissolves for a moment. Long enough to let your verbal venom pierce her emotional mind.

(Y/N) - You thought that after all the torment, all those years ago, you would still mean anything to us? Well, prepare to have your eyes maced.

For Ruby, the next twenty seconds are an unbearable seven years of pain and suffering. When your fingers disconnect, she's left a gasping, blubbering mess.

(Y/N) - Were you really surprised? After all You and Yours have done to us? After so many years, and with so much more on my mind, You and yours STILL find the worst of ways to VEX US! Now I reiterate: I'm not going to take your life...

Ruby looks up at him as a part of Liar covers your hand, making it three times larger.

(Y/N) - Your consciousness, on the other hand, you can have that back in a couple hours.

*WHAM!*

And just like that, Ruby was out like a light. and everyone, STRQ and JNPR in particular, are in shock.

Timeskip: 3 hours

Y/N P.O.V.

Ruby's up and among the living once again, and after what We did to her and her team, people sure seem to be intent on staying the fuck away from us. We can't really blame them or anything though. After our transformation, and rather... vague outburst, people want to ask questions, but they really seem too scared to ask them. The only one who's gotten close to us at all is our girlfriend, Neo. 

(Neo) - Are you okay, Sweetie? Who were those people to you that they'd make you so angry?

(Y/N) - Our 'family'. Our old one.

Neo looks at us in a look that mixes sorrow with contempt. She had heard about your childhood, but she had never come face-to-face with any of them before. And to know that they had caused you such agony? To say she was furious was an understatement. Before she can say anything else...

(Ozpin) - *over intercom* Would Mr. Drake and his good friend please come to the headmaster's office? Thank you.

(Y/N) - Damn. That's us. Hey, Mom?

(Glynda) - Oh! Yes, Sweetie?

(Y/N) - Could you please take our beloved to our dorm? We don't want to trouble her with something that could be very... trivial.

(Glynda) - Oh, okay. Come along, Neo. And Y/N?

(Y/N) - Yeah?

(Glynda) - It's nice to be on speaking terms with my own son again.

(Y/N) - ...Yeah. It's... nice, actually. See you later, Mom. We'll see you soon, Beloved!

Neo blushes as she walks off with our mother, and We make our way to Ozpin's office. Just as we're outside...

(Ironwood) - You can't honestly expect me to believe you have no new leads on the symbiote thief, do you, Ozpin?

(Ozpin) - Believe it or not, I don't, James. If I get anything new, I'll call.

(Ironwood) - Very well. Good day, Ozpin. Come along Winter.

(Winter) - Yes, Sir.

(Y/N) - *In head* 'I' thing.

(Liar) - *In head* Got it.

As the elevator opens and you step out, you see Ironwood and Winter making their way towards your space you adopt a friendly smile and greet them.

(Y/N) - Afternoon, sir. Madam.

(Ironwood) - Hello, young man.

(Winter) - Good afternoon.

...Look at them smile... as if they've never had blood on their hands. They're even bigger liars than we are.

They've left the office, but the coast isn't clear yet.

(Y/N) - New mug?

(Ozpin) - Yes, actually. Present from the general.

(Y/N) - Did it never occur to you that he may have planted a bug on that, y'know, in case you were lying to him, and were hiding something?

(Ozpin) - *stops sipping his coffee*

This is hilarious. Ozpin looks at his coffee mug, taking a quick look at it, and he notices a microchip on the Beacon emblem. Oh, shit. Ironcrotch DID bug it.

Ozpin quickly downs the rest of his coffee, opens his window, and chucks the mug like a baseball pitcher, who's tied at the bottom of the ninth. Ozpin returns to his chair and the facade you've put on fades.

(Y/N) - So... You didn't tell Ironcrotch about us. What gives?

(Ozpin) - Your mother and I have been thinking, and before we let anything slip, we'll let YOU explain, that is... if you want to.

(Y/N) - ...Thank you. You had every opportunity to snitch and let my life turn to a potential 'fire and brimstone' end. Don't think I'm going to just trust you after you doing that, though.

(Ozpin) - I wouldn't expect you to, especially after what I'm about to do to the two of you.

(Y/N) - ...Where are you going with this Ozzy?

(Ozpin) - Ruby and her family wish to speak with you, because they think they may know you, and I'd expect you to at least be somewhat cordial. And from what I know... you don't like to be cordial.

He presses a button on his desk just as the rose family comes in, and several panels on the wall are retracted, revealing some very, VERY large loudspeakers.

(Liar) - Oh... Shit.

(Y/N) - Fuck our lives...

(Summer) - Sweetie, is that you? Oz... Is this my little boy?

(Tai) - We had almost lost hope, kid.

(Raven) - It's so good to see you again.

(Qrow) - So what's with the speakers, Oz? They for the reunion?

(Yang) - Uncle Qrow...

(Ruby) - Um... guys...?

(Y/N) - Oh, lord... N-no... W-wh-why... WHY?!

(Ozpin) - Unfortunately, no. They're for them.

(Summer) - "Them"?

Them... He means us... oh shit.

(Liar) - OH SHIT!

(Y/N) - OZ, WAIT!

Ozpin pushes the button on his desk again, and agony coils through your body like a spring.

(Y/N) - AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

(Liar) - RRRRRRRRAAAAAAaaaaaaaRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

Liar begins to shake erratically as the sonic blast threatens to rip it from your body. Everybody except Ozpin looks at the two of you in shock, wondering what the hell is happening to you.

The two of you desperately reach out with several tendril-based limbs in an attempt to stop the sonic blast, but to no avail. The sonic pulse effectively rips Liar from your body, stunning it, and you collapse to the floor, Slipping into unconsciousness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 213 - Entry 7: Separation

I've noticed some side effects of symbiote bonding. One of which involves separating from the symbiotes themselves. I've noticed a nigh-unbearable amount of fatigue in my body upon separation from a symbiote, wether willing or forced. The only way I could feel like myself again was to bond with another symbiote, or to re-bond with the symbiote that I was just separated from. this could lead to a variety of problems that would have no easy solutions.

If the separation is forced, an unbearable amount of agony could be felt in the body. I know that was my case.

Day 847 - Entry 1: Something I really should get around to.

Regarding my seventh entry on the 213th day, I have noticed something involving the symbiotes two prime weaknesses: High sound frequencies, and higher temperatures. Frequencies from four to six thousand hertz proves lethal to the symbiotes, as both Ironwood and I learned the hard way. Thankfully, Tragedy and Plague had made full recoveries over the week and are now in a state of stability. I've managed to strengthen my resistance to heat by exposing myself and my symbiote to higher temperatures, and turning up the heat from there. Sound though... That's a whole NEW hassle to deal with. I've never really had the time, what, with symbiote after symbiote popping up out of nowhere. Be that as it may, Strengthening my resistance to that weakness is something I really should get around to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RUBY P.O.V.

(Ruby) - AAAAAHHHH!

(Yang) - What the hell is that?

(Ozpin) - A symbiote. A beast from beyond the stars that requires a respiratory host to survive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 6 - Entry 2: Respiratory host

The symbiotes need a respiratory host to survive in the kind of atmosphere presents, because without one, the symbiote could die, due to the atmosphere containing differing elements that the alien race may not be used to. This makes sense, given the fact that the symbiote can only embrace it's true potential when it has a piece of living matter to grow on. There's not much ANY of them can do with that semisolid form of theirs...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Summer) - A respiratory host?

(Tai) - Kid, speak to me. SPEAK TO ME!

(Ozpin) - Okay, before we go any further, can somebody please tell me what in the bloody hell is happening?

(Raven) - That kid, Oz. He's my nephew. Summer's little man.

Ozpin looks astounded, and Mom is struggling to hold back tears. I can't believe what's actually happening before my eyes as I see Ozpin put on a pair of gloves and place the slime that came out of my brother in an airtight holding tank. Yang is cradling our brother in her arms, Uncle Qrow and Aunt Raven are just looking at him, not knowing what to say. And Dad... Dad looks so happy to have his son back. I just hope Y/N will forgive us.

OZPIN P.O.V.

I'm going to have to figure a few things out. I thought Glynda was Y/N's Mother, but now apparently, he's Summer and Tai's kid?

(Yang) - I just don't understand. He was all angry, and strange, and... weird. What exactly got into him.

(Qrow) - Do you know, Ozpin?

Keep his research quiet for the time being. They don't need to know yet.

(Ozpin) - I'm... not quite sure myself, Mr. Branwen. I'm going to put some distance between him and the creature. Ruby, Yang, would you please hold onto it for the time being and explain the situation to your team? And, while you're at it, keep the symbiote alive, will you?

(Ruby) - Yeah... Sure.

(Yang) - Take care of a pile of living slime that was once inside my big brother. Not creepy at all.

(Ruby) - Hey, on the bright side, we know why his 'me's were 'we's, now.

The family leaves with the symbiote. I understand the other two of team RWBY will have some difficulties with this. How is this going to turn out, I wonder? Speaking of which... Where is the other symbiote that I confiscated from his lab? SYM-004: CARNAGE, was it? It's not in it's jar, and I haven't had the time to look over his notes with Glynda. Wait... Where'd it go? The jar... It's gone...

NEO P.O.V.

Glynda has barely spoken a word to me in our time together, which makes sense, given the fact that she just met me today, but... this is awkward...

(Neo) - Um, Ms. Goodwitch?

(Glynda) - Yes, Neo?

(Neo) - Um... Thank you for allowing me to be with your son. I don't really know where I'd be without him.

(Glynda) - It's... not an issue. We haven't spoken with each other for quite some time now, so I really don't have a right to say I approve of you or not.

(Neo) - Oh... I'm sorry... I had no idea...

(Glynda) - No worries. I'm just worried that we'll never be able to put our lives back together. My actions were what drove him away. I'm going to have to go and explain things to him. I just hope he'll understand.

(Neo) - Speaking of which... Where is he? He's never gone THIS long. Even with his trips to the lab.

(Glynda) - True... What could be going on? Could it involve the Rose family's arrival?

(Neo) - What? 

(Glynda) - Team STRQ and Their daughters: Yang and Ruby.

(Neo) - I... may have something to tell you about that...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip: 2 days

Y/N P.O.V.

I open my eyes only to be stunned by numerous lamps illuminating at the same time. Once I finally manage to open my eyes, I realize that my other senses have dulled, yet are slowly coming back. When my hearing finally kicks in, though...

(Summer) - Sweetie? Sweetie, are you okay?

(Tai) - Please, speak to me! Did it hurt you?

(Y/N) - Hurt... Me...?

You headbutt Tai with what little force you still had left in you. Looks like it made an impact.

(Tai) - AGH!

(Qrow) - Tai!

(Raven) - Damn, kid...

Tai falls back and looks at me shocked

(Y/N) - Go to hell... you sonovabitch... It treated me better than any of YOU ever did.

(Summer) - Sweetie, please-

(Y/N) - OH, SHUT THE HELL UP!

Everyone looks at you in shock, Ozpin included. I put on a brave face, but everyone can see the sheer terror in my eyes.

(Ruby) - Why aren't you happy? We're finally together again!

(Yang) - Yeah, and you're finally free of that parasite alien. What do you mean by "It treated me better"? It was controlling you!

(Y/N) - Not how symbiotic relationships work, Yang. There's always some benefit for both parties. Example: Symbiote bonds with me. Benefits: It lives, and I get the opportunity to haul ass outta hell!

(Raven) - That 'hell' was your home! You have a family in us!

(Y/N) - Bullshit. What home - what FAMILY, even - would abuse one of it's tenants to the point of being placed on the brink of death? If that's what a family is, then it's one I want no part in.

(Ozpin) - Just what is going on, here? I thought-

(Y/N) - NO! 

I jump to my feet and grab him by the collar. My body is screaming at me, but I can't really give a damn at this rate.

(Y/N) - YOU DON'T GET AN EXPLANATION! NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME SOMETHING! WHERE THE HELL AM I, AND WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE? WHERE IS NEO? MY REAL MOTHER? MY SYMBIOTES? WHERE THE HELL IS CARNAGE AND LIAR?

(Ozpin) - I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

(Y/N) - BULLSHIT!

RUBY P.O.V.

I can't believe what is happening right now. What happened to my brother? Why is he so angry? Did... did we do this to him? He used to be so kind... and now... all I can see is a jumble of fear, hate, and malice.

*Flashback: ten years ago*

(Ruby) - *Crying*

(Y/N) - Ruby! are you alright?

(Summer) - what'd you do to her, you little freak?

(Ruby) - B-big bwother pushed me. *Sobs*

(Y/N) - What? No! No I didn't!

I could only watch as punishment had been doled out. He didn't deserve it, but my little child mind didn't care.

*End flashback*

(Ruby) - Hey... maybe we should leave him alone for awhile to cool off. Whatever he's going through? It's probably still putting him through the wringer. We should leave him be.

Ozpin is returned to the ground as everyone agrees and files out of the room.

(Ruby) - Oh, big brother?

(Y/N) - what.

He sounds so lifeless. As if he believes he's nothing without the alien.

(Ruby) - I'm glad to see you again. And it's good to see you without that scary alien. I just hope it won't come after you again.

(Y/N) - Don't get your hopes up.

(Ruby) - Wh-what?

(Y/N) - If I know Liar, and I do, it'll find some crafty way to escape it's confinement and bide it's time in order to do so. After it escapes, or if I find it, then It's only a matter of time until our bond is reestablished. Life is a gamble, Ruby. All that matters is that you have enough in the end to survive. Without Liar, I don't have much to live for, besides a few other people, and my experiments.

Y/N P.O.V.

She looks shocked. Good. I made an impact. she turns to leave after she lets out one last thought:

(Ruby) - It was... good to see you again.

(Y/N) - I'd say it was a shame that I couldn't say the same, but then I'd be lying my ass off.

She finally leaves, leaving me to my devices, or rather, a lack of them. The frustration runs deep, and I can only lie down and try to rest. My mind is going too fast. I cannot sleep. Carnage was taken from right under my nose while I had been too stressed out to think straight. I hear something and look to the vents to see something crawling out. It's not Liar, but it IS a symbiote. A red one with black lining... Wait.

(Y/N) - Carnage? Is that you?

The red blob crawls to me and makes contact, eventually enveloping my body. It IS Carnage. How good it is to see my old friend again. I can feel the strength returning to my body. I feel like me - no, US! - again.

(Carnage) - Heh heh. Long has it been, my friend. How are you? Y'know, besides your most recent tragedy.

(Y/N) - A lot better, thank you for asking. And don't worry about it, the damage can be repaired. After all, it's just as my real father said anyway: Great leaps will always come...

Carnage finishes enveloping my body. We are finally one again. 

(Y/N + Carnage) - ...AT A COST.

(Carnage) - *roars loudly*

(Carnage) - Ahhh... that's SO much better. And since we have our jar, since we swiped it from under Ozzy's nose...

Part of Carnage opens up to show he had collected his jar just to make sure.

(Carnage) - Let's see where our gooey little friend is... 

The door opens to reveal a pair of figures. Carnage immediately recognizes them, and quickly reveals Y/N's face, as to not set off any warning bells. Their faces alight in relief and Y/N is quickly hidden again by the symbiote.

(Carnage) - It's good to see you both. Now... *Gestures to the door* Shall we?

--- Meanwhile, 15 minutes ago... ---

JAUNE P.O.V.

I personally can't believe this. I mean... Ruby and Yang's brother finally comes back to them, only showing them unbearable amounts of hate, then, from what My team and I hear, He's frightened by a bunch of speakers, only to then be weakened because of the alien he was harboring was ripped from his body, and now, said alien is in a jar INSIDE RWBY's dorm. And we know, because we're staring directly at it.

(Weiss) - I don't get it...

Weiss was bedridden for a few hours before being told that she could move again.

(Weiss) - If he's your brother, then why'd he show so much hate?

(Ruby) - It may involve what we did to him before he ran away...

(Blake) - Well, whatever you all did to him was nothing in comparison to what HE did to MY home.

(Nora) - Why?

(Ren) - I must extend the same question. What did their brother and that... alien do to Menagerie?

(Blake) - It was strange... They had decimated the buildings, ravaged the gardens, and nearly drove everyone insane with their PHB.

(Summer) - PHB?

(Weiss) - Psychosomatic Hallucinogen Breath?

(Blake) - Yeah. How'd you know?

(Weiss) - They've been making a hassle for my family too. Destroying Atlas bases and apparently stealing symbiotes from each wreckage. They've even been brazen enough to pull off a full frontal assault on the core of my family's company itself. Yet... they didn't take any lives.

(Blake) - Wait, yours too? He may cause destruction, but he doesn't take any lives.

(Pyrrha) - This is all just conjecture. Could we really assume that Ruby and Yang's brother was really Liar's host at the time of those attacks?

(Jaune) - How do you know it's name?

(Pyrrha) - Y/N spoke to it before it took shape around his body and sent 3/4 of Ruby's team to the floor.

...

(Literally everyone else) - ...Oooohhhh.

(Yang) - Wait, back to the topic at hand, you said he destroyed and ravaged and yadda, yadda, yadda, but he didn't take any lives?

(Weiss) - Yes, in fact...

(Blake) - It seemed like the only thing he was really interested in was...

(Both) - Causing Carnage.

An unsettling silence falls over the room until the door flies off it's hinges and...

(???) - Oh, We're SO sorry we're late...

The figure is revealed to be Carnage with Y/N's VERY pissed off Mother, and his violent 4'10" girlfriend.

(Carnage) - WE JUST HAD TO INVITE A FEW EXTRA GUESTS!

Everyone else looks at them in shocked silence.

(Carnage) - *To the crowd* What? Did you not just say our name? Carnage? Cletus Kasady's old pal? *To Y/N* What? Huh? ...Yeah, Okay.

Carnage peels back and into Y/N's body, revealing him to be VERY pissed off.

(Y/N) - Now, Ruby... I would like my beast back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREVIEW

(Y/N) - Don't make this difficult Rose. That's all you and yours have done for far too long.

(Blake) - Ruby, Yang, What the hell is he talking about?

(Y/N) - Yeah, go on, tell them. I mean, YOU KINDA HAVE TO.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) - Dammit Ruby... Carnage! We have a runner!

(Carnage) - GET BACK HERE WITH OUR SYMBIOTE, YOU VERMIN!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) - Okay, re-bonded with Liar, and retrieved Carnage. Just like always: A bullet in the right place will add two to the body count. It's good to have you back, Old friend.

(Liar) - I could not agree more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) - If you think you can just say 'sorry', and forget about all the shit you put me through when We were little, then you're in for one hell of a ride. Now that We are one again, We're headed back to our dorm. 

(Weiss) - After upsetting my teammates the way you did? I think not, get back here and-

(Y/N) - Zip it, Schnee! After everything Your family has taken from us, you'd better believe We have a few bones to pick with you and yours. And the bone We have to pick with your older sister is liable to break a LOT of ribs. AND After everything YOURS did to us, We're surprised We haven't started a riot.

(Blake) - Are you just one of those people who despise faunus? I tend to have a low tolerance for those kinds of people.

(Y/N) - Don't insult us, Belladonna. After your family and the white fang tried to tear us apart, all of my attacks against them have been very, VERY personal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) - We just don't get it. Everything we've done, and built up to, and we're continually vexed by our past traumas. It's almost as if We can never be free of it.

(Neo) - I know what that's like! Being blamed for something you had no control over sucks, but you can't let it get to you! Think of all the good the both of you are doing now.

(Y/N) - Neo... Thank you for keeping us sane. We would have lost it a long time ago if you hadn't been there for us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Glynda) - I never wanted him to die! I had to follow orders! I had no choice!

(Y/N) - You always had a choice! You could have saved him, which is why I'm so confused as to why you let Winter and Irondick KILL HIM!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Winter) - Ironwood was busy, so he sent me along!

(Y/N) - Oh, great for us! JUST. FUCKING. PERFECT!

(Winter) - I don't understand! What exactly is your problem with me?

(Y/N) - Do you remember Carlton Drake? The good man you had slain in cold blood?

(Winter) - What does that matter to you?

(Liar) - EVERY. DAMN. THING. ICE-BITCH!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ruby) - I can finally understand how he feels. This... evil force of destruction and it's was his cure when we had been his disease. I had bonded with Carnage, and... I saw it... *Sobs* I SAW EVERYTHING! WE WERE HORRIBLE TO HIM! And what I felt from the bond? That wasn't even HALF of it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) - Are you aware of what a 'Worm Program' is, Penny Polendina?

PREVIEW END

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 2: Reality of the matter, and CHAPTER 3: Incalculable suffering!

I have NO IDEA when they will be out, as explained by the next A/N!

Also: 4963 words? Damn. I'm getting good at this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 478 49
I will used my oc! Rudz and Ash. Alright, uh... this story is TFP fanfic, since venom is from Marvel, I will make crossover with the Avengers. Carna...
353K 13.5K 33
Sen was an ordinary girl, but not after a certain symbiote took her as a host. Living on a run, she thought she had seen it all. An uneventful night...
21.8K 445 27
You were a normal boy of Remnant and dreamed of being a huntsman along with Yang. You got transported in the world of 40k as member of Black Legion E...
17K 466 14
"Why did you protect me?" Drake asked, turning the conversation around so he could catch a break. "I thought you and I weren't like Brock and Venom."...