Stormborn

By QueenSugs41

First book She is older than most. She was feared. She was a queen. One people believed to be dead. For ag... More

Characters
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Aesthetic's
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Second Book/Anwsers

Chapter 6

16.7K 420 93
By QueenSugs41

POV Atalanta

I did not wish to be apart of the maps reading. I was going to find out either way so I had no desire to rush it.

With still having on my beautiful dress on I walked along side a pathway by a beautiful waterfall. It was a site some wished they could see within their lifetimes.

Taking my time I bring my fingers along the water gently running against the stream. My eyes then turning to the open grass land to see her.

My beautiful White-Shadow.

Smiling I whistled making the girl look up to me and I smile more before walking in her direction. She trots up to me and gently nudged my side.

"Yes, yes I am alright beautiful girl." I whispered to her gently running my fingers over her mane while closing my eyes. Head against hers.

I listened to hear the heavy breaths and the grunting and knowing I was being followed.

"Come on out. I can hear you." I spoke softly running my fingers along the soft coat of White-Shadow. My bright blue eyes casting themselves in the direction of the dwarves.

"How...never mind." I heard Kili say and I grin before turning and looking at my four companions. "I have my ways...also your all very noisy." I spoke out to them.

Dwalin, Bofur, Fili and Kili. They stood there either awkwardly or tough and rigid. I'm sure you can guess the latter.

"Hello sons of Durin." I spoke softly and I could see the wheels turning in their heads.

"How can we know we can trust you?" Dwalin spoke up and I turned from White-Shadow to face them.

"I am not your enemy Dwalin. If I wanted to kill you I would have already done so. So please realize this." I spoke to him directly. Before offering my hand to them.

"Would you like to accompany me back to my quarters? That way I can get some clothing packed away." I spoke and they nod.

"I must take Bofur back to camp. Fili and Kili will join you." Dwalin said gruffly glaring harshly at me and I sigh walk forward none the less.

I knew them finding out wouldn't be easy. They were going to trust me less but I don't much care.

"So you are....a princess?" Kili asked me and I shake my head to him. "We have many names for it....but You call it Queen."

"I was going for a night stroll yet it seems I'm being summoned." I spoke as I see Elrond.

I look to the dwarves and bend to Kili's height. "I will meet you just outside the valley. Wait for me, I won't be long."

They both nod to me and I move to Elrond taking his offered arm.

We take a few seconds before Gandalf speaks, "with or without our help Thorin and the dwarves will march on the mountain. Their determined to reclaim their homeland. I do not believe Thorin Oaken-shield feels he is answerable to anyone. Nor for that matter am I." He spoke making me grin.

Gandalf has always been one in strong beliefs, that's why I trust him so much.

"It's not me you must answer too." Elrond spoke before looking forward. I smile feeling her presence. There she stood, with her beautiful white gown and the glow of her skin.

Galadriel. Pure bloodline descent from my brothers. My niece.

She holds the power within her veins. My power. I see Mithrandir look to her and smile. He has always had a crush on her. That I feel in my bones.

"Lady Galadriel."

She smiles to him, "Mithrandir. Ta has been y' an(n) coiasira." (It has been a long time)

"Coiasira Lotesse caela changed amin, nan' il- ikotane arwen en' lórien." (Time May have changed me, but not so Lady of Lórien.)

He sweet talks her making me grin. Oh Mithrandir. Elrond nudged me with a grin and I let my eyes twinkle softly at him.

She smiles a soft nod to me holding her hand out to me and I glide over to her gently taking her hand before I pull her into a hug. She caressed my head and I just kept a grip on her. My family.

"I had no idea that Elrond had sent for you." I spoke softly as I pulled back and Gandalf nodded.

"He didn't. I did."

Great. Just great.

Saruman. The wizard gave me a bad feeling, the darkness inside stirring while he was around. Thus keeping me on my toes.

I narrow my eyes feeling myself growling softly which resulted in Galadriel laying a hand on my lower back.

Gandalf looks like I do but fakes a smile and bows. In respect seeing as he is the white wizard, the greatest of the wizards order.

"You've been busy as of late, old friend." He spoke and I knew that tone.

He's going to try and stop us.

———————

"Tell me Gandalf, did you think these plans and schemes would go unnoticed?" Saruman spoke and I narrowed my eyes as I stood with my brothers daughter.

She looked older than me, given I stopped aging a long time ago. Still it was a little disturbing sometimes.

"Unnoticed? No...I-I'm simply doing what I feel do right."

"The dragon has long been on your mind, as well as yours." She spoke touching my cheek making me nod. Her eyes held sorrow and worry.

"It is true my lady, Smaug owes a allegiance to no one, but he is to side with the enemy. A dragon could be used to terrible effect."

I bite my lip looking past the land. My eyes burning slightly knowing they are changing colors. Emotions overloading me.

"What enemy? Gandalf, the enemy is defeated. Sauron is vanquished. He can never regain his full strength." Saruman says making me narrow my eyes at his motives. All it would take is that Damn ring and he would be.

"Gandalf, for 400 years we have lived in peace... a hard-won, watchful peace." Elrond spoke trying to break through to Gandalf yet I felt my level head slowly melt away.

"Are we? Are we at peace? Trolls have come down from the mountains. They are raiding villages, destroying farms. Orcs have attacked us on the road." He motions to me and I nod my head looking to Elrond.

"I have been taking out more packs then I've seen....in a good while." I spoke to him advising. Making him see that we are not lying.

"Hardly a prelude to war. Always you must meddle...looking for trouble where none exists." Saruman spoke in a relaxed state.

I step forward only to be gently pushed back by my niece.

"Let him speak." Galadriel spoke having power over them giving me a look telling me to keep myself calm.

"There is something at work beyond the evil of Smaug. Something far more powerful. We can remain blind to it, but it will not be ignoring us, that I can promise you. A sickness lies over the Greenwood. The woodsmen who live there now call it Mirkwood. And they say..." Gandalf spoke and I knew where he was going.

I suddenly felt it.

The tugging of darkness surrounding Gandalf and I let my eyes flit to Galadriel seeing she could feel it as well.

"Well? Don't stop now. Tell us what the woodsmen say."

"They speak of a Necromancer living in Dol Guldur. A sorcerer who can summon the dead." Gandalf spoke and I could see the confusion and fear coming from him.

"That's absurd. No such power exists in this world. This Necromancer is nothing more than a mortal man. A conjurer dabbling in black magic."

I growl at him gripping my fists tightly as the inner beast fought with me. Raging to let my power out upon the wizard.

"And so I thought too...But Radagast has seen..." Gandalf spoke and is yet cut off.

"Radagast? Do not speak to me of Radagast the Brown. He's a foolish fellow."

I let another growl out causing Elrond and Galadriel to come to my side Incase I lost my temper. Not that it would much help.

"Well, he's odd, I grant you. He lives a solitary life." Gandalf tried to defend Radagast yet Saruman seemed to be enjoying the fact I was not able to speak as if he held power over me. Yet he knows little of who I am.

"It's not that. It's his excessive consumption of mushrooms. They've addled his brain and yellowed his teeth. I've warned him. It is unbefitting one of the Istari to be wandering the woods..." Saruman spoke making me roll my eyes yet watch my niece and Mithrandir looking to be zoning out.

She was talking in his head.

I watch as Gandalf lays out a cloth and I could feel the darkness surrounding that cloth.

"What is that?" Elrond spoke coming forward feeling it as well.

"A relic of Mordor." My niece spoke softly making Elrond snap his gaze to her and I watch as he opens it seeing the blade.

Saruman also looking thoroughly surprised. The others with pure fear. Suddenly each gaze went to me as I stared at the blade.

My eyes dull as I fought with the memories inside of my head. I felt the pressure in my chest and felt the darkness slowly coming off the blade.

"A Morgul Blade."

"Made for the Witchking of Angmar. And buried with him. When Angmar fell... the Men of the North took his body and all that he possessed...and sealed it within the High Fells of Rhudaur. Deep within the rock they buried him...in a tomb so dark...it would never come to light." I spoke coming forward until I was staring down at the blade.

I could hear the hiss as my fingers wavered over the blade and it made me growl lowly before looking to Elrond.

"This is not possible. A powerful spell lies upon those tombs. They cannot be opened." Elrond spoke hard to me and I shake my head looking to my niece who had as well become very wise.

"What proof do we have this weapon came from Angmar's grave?" Saruman questioned me and I snap my hard angered gaze at him and growled.

"You dare question me? I should cut your tongue from your mouth for your disrespect alone! I was there! I know what happened and who he was. That is more than enough proof Saruman!"

I growled letting my claws length and when I was about to move forward to rip his throat out I feel a hand on my shoulder. My eyes flashing their bright purple as I turned to the person.

I look to see Galadriel. "Go. The blade is affecting you. Your anger getting the best of you." She spoke softly making my close my eyes breathing in and nodding.

She unclips her necklace handing it to me. Before bending to my ear.

"To protect you on your journey. It will not come undone unless you will it." She whispered and I sigh nodding before pulling back touching Gandalf's shoulder.

"I will be leaving with the dwarves you know well they will not wait for you."

He gives a slightly nod and I move quickly out of the area and to the rooms where I quickly stripped myself of my dress and went into my traveling/ fighting clothes.

Which was a black tight long sleeve top with a corset. Black trousers. Black boots that went to mid calf. Armor covered my arms, chest, my wrists, and on parts of the boots.

I clip my silver hood on and quickly add my weapons upon my body.

I quickly braid my hair before sighing and tracing my scar on my chest that was barely showing through my armor.

Shaking myself out of my deep dark thoughts I go to the door and peak out before quickly jogging to the entrance yet stop and hid behind the pillar.

Lindir walks past as he looks flustered. Dwarves must be gone.

I smirk before going to the first courtyard. I smile softly at beautiful valley and breath in a deep breath of the cool clean air while I can.

The smell of the ocean water, the beautiful watered grass, the smell of sweet flowers. It was amazing. My eyes look to White-Shadow who was with other horses.

"Your not coming with me....Not this time girl." I whispered before one more big breath enjoying the air.

Then it was gone faster than it came and I was jogging faster to catch the group of dwarves.

I smiled when I come up behind and clap the back of Bilbo's shoulder who looks at me with wide eyes. Guess he isn't used to seeing my face.

"Well little warrior, ready for the next part of the journey?" I asked him with a grin and he smiled nodding his head.

I nod before locking my gaze with Thorin. Who just scowled and kept moving.

This going to be fun.

————————

Sorry for such the long wait I promise I will update faster.

Anyways hope you enjoyed.

Tell me your thoughts😝❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 87 34
In the dark forest of Mirkwood, shadows are growing, again and again. The leaves are becoming black, as the roots, and as the trees. Birds are not si...
289 16 10
My Amad always told me the story of a brave dwarven King who led his people to safety. Who built a home from the ground Who was a strong warrior that...
3.8K 152 24
One was to think a woman to be weak. Would see a woman stay home where she belongs. To hear silence from a woman unless spoken too. One would expect...
29.1K 896 10
In the next part of our story, the company of Thorin Oakenshield rush across Middle-Earth in order to get to the Lonely Mountain by Durin's Day. (Y/n...