The truth( kpop ff)

By SeokjinieMochi

ㅇㅅㅇ I dont know what to put More

Introduction
2- First Encounter
3- The problems
4-The kiss
5- Jealousy [pt.1]
6
ATTENTION
7
8
10
12
13

9

20 1 0
By SeokjinieMochi

Mark: So..... What exactly in the the world are you doing in front of my house again?

Daniel: Im picking up Ari???

Mark:What the-, Are playing a joke on me or did you just really lose your mind or something???

Daniel: Neither of those both

Mark: Then-

Ari:Oh Daniel you are here so early? Come inside

Daniel:Okay *Daniel entered your house while smiling at your brother Mark*

Meanwhile Mark *Questioning his life*

Daniel: You're not done yet?

Joshua: How do you think she'll be done by now at this time they just woken up by that 5 minutes curse that have been going on for my whole life- ausbhwjhqbswd since when did Mark let a moron in here get me my holy water now!

Rose: What holy- HOLY MOLY FELIX GO AND GET SHUA HIS HOLY WAtER!

Felix: I am playing bornite now- HOLY Kang freaking Daniel?!!

Ari: Don't mind them they are just being crazy today, well can you have your breakfast here while I go and get ready.

Daniel: Okie dokie *showing his bunny smile*

After an eternity later

Your outfit:

Your hairstyle:

Rose outfit:

Rose hairstyle:

Rose&Ari: WE ARE DONE!

The other: *Thought there was a earth quick*

Ari: Niel come let's go

Daniel: Okay let's go and you look gorgeous by the way

Ari: Thanks!

Mark:WAIT A SECOND! Kang freaking Daniel take care of my apple pie with a REALLY REALLY DILIGENT CARE and DONT . YOU . DARE . HURT . HER . AGAIN orrrr I will grind your teeth out.

Daniel: Ahoy Captain!

An eternity later.

You guys arrived at your school. When you got out of Daniel's car everybody just shocked like they just saw a ghost as they only expected Daniel coming out of his car. But little did you know that you are about to do something stupid which as soon you saw that someone. And of course it is Kim Yugyeom but he is not alone or with other Got7 members he is with Park Jihyo. Yugyeom looks hurt but still have some auras that you feel uncomfortable about its almost like a devilish aura like he has set up a special trap for you.

After that you did somethings stupid that no one is expecting even the devil itself. You just pull Daniel jacket collar and kiss him. Daniel just turn red like a tomato, Yugyeom and Jihyo just give us " WTF Face", the crowd is crazily shipping us and questioning if we are together again, Mark just fainted and Jihoon who is just watching while eating popcorn just choke on it.

Daniel:......... Ari are we like?

Ari:Just....,...I don't know......I am crazy...

You walked away to find Jessi and to just become a baby again

Ari: JESSIIIII I DID SOMETHING CRAZY

Jessi: GIRL WHAT THE HECK DID HE PUT YOU ON A SPELLL OR SOMETHINGS?!

Irene: ARI FREAKING HONG WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU KEPT A STORY FROM US?!!

Xiyeon:WHAT THE HECK?!

Rose: ARE YOU JUST DUMB DUMB DUMB?!

JenLiSoo: Oh My Lord...

Ari: YES I THINK I AM CRAZY.....

Jessi: Well idk if you are in love with him or he is in love with you, I mean just look at that tomato man...

Irene: Maybe both of them are in love with each other

Xiyeon: I don't know if Im supporting YugRi or NielRi....... I think Im going to support both!

LiSoo: NielRi

Jessi: Both maybe?

Irene:Yugri

Jennie: Idk maybe YugNielRi or even better Jenkai

Ari: JUST STOP IT

Rose:Im going to support ChanLix

Jessi: What Lix?

*Ring Ding Dong*

Rose: Lixxi us go to class

///////MAGICAL TIME SKIP AT LUNCH////////

We were sitting at the table while LiSoo go and get our food like always, Yugyeom is sitting with Jihyo while Mark is just glaring at Yugyeom the whole time.

Suddenly..

Daniel: Hey Ari!

Ari: Oh hi!

Daniel: CaN wE SiT WiTh YoU GirLs???

Irene: Sure but "We"???

Daniel:THEY SAID YES!!! *Shout*

Daniel suddenly shout and out of blue all the Wanna One members are sitting with us.

Seongwu is sitting next to Irene

You are sitting next to Daniel

Kuanlin is next to Xiyeon

And......

Wooden: Can I sit next to you?

Jessi:No thanks,

Jessi pull Jenie arms and sat Jennie next to her.

Jessi: Now you can sit

Woojin:......Okay?????

Kai:HOLD ON TO THERE DONT YOU DARE SIT NEXT TO MY GIRL!

Kai sit next to Jennie

Kai:Now you can really sit

Rose:You guys really should act in a drama or some

Rose sit next to Daehwi

LiSoo: What the heck????

Jessi: Come and sit before you need to sit on Bam's lap

Lisa:Fine.....

Lisa next to Sungwoon and Jinyoung

Jisoon next to Jaehwan and Jihoon

Jisung is with his girlfriend [Sowon] doing their private business [dont ask]

Minhyun is with her girlfriend [Naeun] eating ice cream together at Apink table

Xiyeon: Irene

Jason:And

Rose:Seongwoo

Ari: Sitting

Jessi: Under a

Jennie: Tree

Lisa: K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Irene:YAAA!!!

Daniel: WOW Irene just made Seongwoo hyung face red like a strawberry

Jessi: Just now Ari made your face red like tomato mixed with Taeyong hair just by kissing you.

You just face palm yourself

Daniel face has turned red again

Woojin: Oh dear, here we go again

Vernon: YOYOYO ALL OF YOU ARE INVITED TO MY PARTY!!! CAUSE THAT IS DOPE TURNING KANG DANIEL RED WITH A KISS!

Xiyeon:Okay?????

SONG: TT By Twice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...