Demon in the Frame (Male symb...

By lastshot58

Your family was abusive, and your life was hell. Your misery came to an end after running away, and being ado... More

BIO (Updated)
Prologue Part 1: Burgeoning Emptiness
Prologue Part 2: Free at Last
Chapter 1: Grudge Match
A/N 2
Chapter 2: Reality of the Matter.
Chapter 2.7: General Truths(Prequel)
Chapter 3: Truth Of Pain (1 of 2)
Chapter 4: Truth of Pain (2/2)
Chapter 5: Privacy
Chapter 6: Violent Incursion
Chapter 7: Unleashed End

Author's Note 1

1.2K 8 0
By lastshot58

Hi, hello, It's me. I just want to apologize.

I have a lot running around at the moment, and I'm still trying to figure out where the hell I'm going with this.

I only have three official parts of Demon in the Frame published, and I have six other drafts that I'm still figuring out how to work with.

I'm currently only sticking with updating two, before I start working on the others. If you actually like my work, then I thank you. I just need a little more time to figure this out.

Thank you for following me and adding this story to your libraries, and I don't know if I've asked this already, or not, but please, PLEASE, leave comments telling me what I'm doing well and what I need to work on, The constructive criticism IS appreciated. Thank you for reading this story.

BIG NEWS: One of the stories I'm working on is about to have it's first part out! So please stay tuned for the Bio and Prologue of 'Superior the Fourth (Superior spider-man male reader x my hero academia)', and the next part of this story should be out before thanksgiving. Thank you.

ADAGIUM SUBJUGATE, OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.2K 36
(Y/N)/Venom: "We are not (Y/N)...We...are...Venom.~" (Y/N) (L/N) Chill AKA Venom The Lethal Protector...was the son of burglar name is Joe Chill...th...
8.3K 140 20
My first Fanic, Hope you enjoy! As we all know, the venom symbiote was born from Spider-Man's -blood, being like all creatures, they seek to return t...
5.1K 63 23
Cadence Brock is a sassy bossbitch with a heart of gold. But she has a big secret...she lives with a symbiote. You could say it's a family thing, it...
136K 2.3K 65
"You are special, but you just do not see it yet." "What do you mean?" "You were destined to be a huntsman from the minute you were borne to this wor...