Dangerous (Twice x Fem Reader...

oncenajeonghyostan द्वारा

Yuna(You) and your team are part of the mafia. One day there were death threats posted on social media attack... अधिक

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Just The Beginning
Chapter 2 : Meet & Greet
Chapter 3 : Failed Mission
Chapter 4 : Confessions & Feelings
Chapter 6 : Friend Rivalry
Chapter 7 : A Moment To Remember
Chapter 8 : You're Not Alone
Chapter 9 : I Know, She Knows, Everyone Knows
Chapter 10 : I Promise To Make You Happier
Chapter 11 : A Feeling Inside
Chapter 12 : You?!
Chapter 13: Cuddle Buddy
Chapter 14 : Everyone Loves You
Chapter 15 : Stop The Pain
Chapter 16 : Settled
Chapter 17 : One Up On Each Other
Chapter 18 : A Way Out
Chapter 19 : Not The Only One
Chapter 20 : The Reverse Card
Chapter 21 : Planned Plan
Chapter 22 : Success
Guideline For The Ending Of The Story
Ending : Nayeon
Ending : Jeongyeon
Ending : Momo
Ending : Sana
Ending : Jihyo
Ending : Mina
Ending : Dahyun
Ending : Chaeyoung
Ending : Tzuyu

Chapter 5 : Jealousy

3.4K 118 69
oncenajeonghyostan द्वारा

Yuna's POV

After the date, we both went back to my house to call it a night. We're now cuddling on my bed, and on the verge of falling asleep.

"Yuna babe"

"Hmm?"

"Why did you buy such a big house when it's only you living here?"

"I just liked the idea of having a huge space for comfortability"

"Whats wrong Ji?"

"What?"

"Usually you would ask a really random question when you want to ask something else after..."

"U-uhm... I've been thinking.."

I sat up and faced her.

"About?"

"Our relationship. Could we keep it a secret? I don't want it to interfere with work that we have right now"

"Of course, anything you want... But what about Hyunjin? He deserves to know. He's one of us in the team"

"Yea definitely"

"Okay... So that means I can't show affection while we're working?"

"Obviously! It's embarassing to just suddenly make out infront of JYP and the girls"

"Who said that affection meant making out? It could be just holding hands or hugging"

I smirked.

"Okay whatever but it's still a no"

"Fine then"

I lay back down behind her, since I'm the bigger spoon and wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her closer to me.

"You know... These little things like wrapping your hands around my waist makes me feel all weird on the inside"

"Is it a good weird?"

"Yea... Definitely"

"Good. G'nite Ji"

"Night Yuna.."
-------------------------------
Park Jihyo's POV

"Okay guys lets take a break.."

"Ne" they all replied.

We've been in the practice room for 6 hours trying to perfect our new choreo for the new song. Some of us keep forgetting our moves... Especially Jeongyeon.

"Yah, Jeongyeon can you remember your moves?" Nayeon teased Jeongyeon.

"Shut up okay? The choreo's hard"

"Mhmm sure"

Jeongyeon gave a death glare to Nayeon and was about to hit her but the door opened. It was Yuna, Hyunjin and Jiwon.

"Hey guys"

"Hey Yuna"

"Okay, so I came in here to just ask a few questions about your schedules"

"Sure!"

I was happy to see her. She has that vibe where whenever you're around her, you're actually happy and feel protected. She's definitely my type... But it's against the rules to be together with a staff member... But rules can be bent.

"Jihyo? Hello?"

I snapped out of my trance and saw everyone looking at me.

"S-sorry what did you say?"

"I asked you when is your next fan meeting this week"

"Oh.. This Thursday"

"Okay.. Are you sure you're alright Jihyo?"

"Yea I'm okay... Just a little tired"

"Right. Okay so everyone, I just wanted to tell you girls that it is still dangerous out there. We three are trying our best to find the cause of this. Please stay indoors as much as possible... If you need anything, don't hesitate to call us.. Arraseo?"

"Ne" We all replied.

Yuna's phone started ringing so she picked it up. I assumed it was orders given to her as she replied everything with a 'yes'.

"Sorry for that interruption but that was JYP and he asked me to stay with you guys for a while... You all will be going somewhere later"

We all nodded. Yuna ordered Hyunjin to do something so he left the room. Leaving only us, Yuna and Jiwon.

"So... What are you guys practising?"

"Uhm the Feel Special choreo"

"Oohh okayy"

"Yuna over here is a big ONCE" Jiwon said.

"YAH, no I'm not"

We all laughed.

"Who's your bias?"

"Ummm I don't have one and just so you know, it's really hard to choose someone"

"Aww come on... Just choose someone" Sana begged.

"At least tell us who caught your eye the first time you saw us" Mina said.

She scratched the back of her neck.

"I guess the first person who I spotted was actually Nayeon"

"Jinjja?" Nayeon exclaimed.

She nodded. Nayeon blushed.

Pffft. Whatever. It's not like I care that Yuna first spotted her. Yuna probably doesn't like Nayeon that way, anyway. She might even be taken for all we know.

The girls continued to talk about other stuff like how did Yuna get to know about us and how she became a fan. Not long later though, Hyunjin came in the room and told us that we had one more meeting to go to as a group as requested by JYP. We packed up our stuff and followed the three of them. I was on my phone walking in the hallway when I bumped into someone. It was Jackson.

"Ah mianhe... Sorry for bumping into you"

"Oh no it's okay... Where are you girls going?"

"We have some other schedules to do for the day"

"Ah.. Okay.. See you around Jihyo"

"Yup. Bye"

--------------------------------------
Narrator's POV

Again, the girls were split into 3 mix, J line and Maknae line. This time none of the three bodyguards suspected anything bad to happen at this time. But they were wrong.

At the building across JYP Entertainment Building, Kai was stood at the rooftop watching everyone's moves through cameras. How? He had people on the inside.

------------------------------
Kai's POV

"Hello?" I answered.

"Are you getting the live footage?"

"Yea... I am"

"Okay good. I bumped into Jihyo earlier... They mentioned something about a further schedule today"

"Okay. Keep a look out for them"

"Yes sir"

"Good. See you later Jackson"

Looks like I'm following them to the event...

-----------------------------
Yuna's POV

"Hey Jiwon I feel like something is off"

"Why?"

"I'm pretty sure someone is watching us"

"Are you sure? Cause we're basically standing behind the best kpop girl group in Korea. Who wouldn't stare?"

"No that's not what I meant entirely. I suddenly got the Kai vibes all of a sudden and I hate it"

"Kai? Don't even care about him. He's probably in Switzerland eating a fancy meal with girls surrounding him. There is no way he will come back to Korea."

"You're right... But I think we should change locations. Call the clients that Twice will conduct the meeting at their dorm. This is for security purposes"

"On it"

There's something inside me that's making me feel weird. It's like Deja Vu... But different. But what could it be?

I would like to deeply apologize for the very very late update. I recently bought a new phone so I had to spend some time transferring stuff. At the same time I have exams to study for... But now that I got everything settled, I'll definitely update a bit more... Thank you ✌️

Also sorry for any mistakes. I wanted to get this out as soon as possible once it was proof read. But THANK YOU FOR READING :)))

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

8.4K 375 13
Tzuyu was a mafia leader who work with her team mates Jeongyeon , Momo ,Mina and Dahyun . Who lover her girlfriend Jihyo lot but 2 years ago due to...
128K 4.9K 31
[COMPLETED + G!P + bad words] Lee Y/N a 21 year old woman who is finding a job since she's just playing games all day and night. Her friend who works...
122K 2.9K 52
"I hate you then I love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, and then rush to the bottom to catch you" Y/N is a young, introverted, tsunde...
77.6K 2K 40
𝗔 𝗴𝗰 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗮𝘆𝘀 : ) 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 and texts with 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗞𝗣𝗢𝗣 𝗜𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗦/ 𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗙𝗥...