Irresistible [h.s]

By TaylorOlivett

[COMPLETED] *Story contains MATURE and EXPLICIT content* "This just can't happen" I tell him, as I start to w... More

INTRO/WARNING
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Important!

Chapter 28

4.2K 73 63
By TaylorOlivett

I yawn, opening my eyes slightly to see the golden morning sun shining through the curtains on my windows, illuminating the room. I realize I'm laying on Harry's chest, with my grip wrapped firmly around his stomach. I feel his chest rise every time he takes a slow and long breath, as he breathes out of his mouth some. It's actually quite relaxing.

I feel like my bladder may explode any second now, so I take my head out from underneath Harry's chin, making his head fall slightly. I nearly have a heart attack thinking I woke him up. I sit up, almost forgetting I slept with no clothes on. I look over and see Harry's shirt, I quickly grab it and slip it over my head. I slowly slide out of the bed, then tiptoe to the bathroom.

Last night was definitely something.

It was amazing to say the least. It was rough but also passionate. It felt like it meant something, that it was special and it wasn't just some quick fuck. There was definitely lust, and dare I say love.

Harry has already semi admitted his feelings, he tried to but I didn't want to hear those words leave his lips. It was probably one of the most selfish things I've ever done, but I definitely wasn't strong enough to handle it then. I don't even know if I'm strong enough to handle it now, I can barley handle my own feelings, let alone someone's feelings for me.

I can't deny though that now Harry loving me doesn't seem so bad, in a way, it sounds perfect. It sounds like a dream, I've started to think about that more. How it would be if Harry and I were madly in love with each other.

I'm totally fucked aren't I?

I mean for fucks sake, I'm thinking about a future with him. I'm dreaming of a life we could have if we were in love. If that isn't the epitome of being complete and utterly fucked, then I don't know what is.

Maybe though, just maybe, that isn't so bad. Maybe I long for that, I long to feel that love from him, and perhaps that's okay. I do feel his love, even if he may have not spoken those three words yet, I know.

Maybe one day, I could stop being so stubborn and just admit how I feel about him. I could change that though, I could walk up to him and kiss him and spit out what I've wanted to say, but what I want to do and what I will do, are completely different things.

I peek through the door and notice Harry is still peacefully asleep. I sigh then walk to the other bathroom door that leads into the hallway outside of our room. I step out of the bathroom and walk to the kitchen, getting eggs out of the fridge. I've decided I'm going to make breakfast for Harry, because it'll be a nice thing for him to wake up to, and the main reason being that I'm starving.

I crack the eggs open and put it in the pan, then I start to stir it since I like my eggs scrambled and so does Harry. It's pretty convenient actually because that's the only type of eggs I know how to make.

I then feel arms slither around my stomach, and a chin rest on my shoulder. "It's not so fun waking up alone you know?" Harry whines in a raspy morning voice.

I sigh while turning around to face him, then put my my arms around his neck "You weren't supposed to be awake yet" I speak in a gentle tone.

"I went to cuddle you and you weren't there" He pouts making a warm smile appear on my face. I bring my hands up to his hair, running my fingers through it. I move my hands down to cup his cheek, then pressing a gentle kiss to his lips.

I pull back a few seconds after, letting my lips linger on his for a moment. "Forgive me?"

He then puts his pointer finger on his lip, tapping it slightly while looking away, acting as if he's thinking about his answer. I chuckle then lightly slap his shoulder, while shaking my head at him. He grabs my waist, making me turn completely in his direction "Of course" He mumbles before connecting his lips back with mine, making my hand immediately go to the nape of his neck, bringing him closer.

He grabs my waist, pulling me into him, making my back arch slightly. Our lips start to move perfectly together until I jump, breaking the kiss and put my hands on his chest, as he looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed "I nearly forgot I'm cooking oh my god!" I shout before turning around and stirring the eggs, it's definitely done now, thankfully it's not burnt though.

He chuckles, then runs his hand through his hair before sitting down on one of the barstools "If you need any help, tell me, I'll just be sitting here watching you cook if you don't" He speaks.

I slide the plate of eggs over to him, before cracking open another two eggs into the pan. "Yeah go ahead and admire my amazing cooking abilities" I reply sarcastically, while shaking my head.

He takes a bite of the eggs before swallowing it and clearing his throat "Actually I'm more of taking in the amazing sight of you in my shirt, while cooking breakfast" He admits, smirking at me. "Which may I mention the sight is," He pauses then puts his hand to his mouth, doing the chefs kiss "So is the eggs by the way" He adds, making me laugh.

Once Harry finishes his eggs, he comes into the kitchen and grabs out the bacon from the fridge  "You know what, I'm going to cook some bacon, do you want any?" He speaks up, while getting out a pan for it.

I shake my head no then raise my eyebrows at him, as he comes up next to me "Wow the man cooks" I tease him, making him bump his hip into mine purposely. I giggle under my breath, before putting my eggs on a plate, and hopping on the counter next to him, crossing my legs.

I move my gaze away from his face and notice he only has his boxers on, I somehow didn't know that before. "Like what you see?" Harry voice brings me out of my daze.

I look up at him, to see a smirk playing on his face "I mean I've seen better" I drag out, shrugging my shoulders.

He turns to me and slowly walks my way, putting his hands on my upper thighs, rubbing up and down them "Mhm really like who?" He speaks slowly, looking at me with an intense gaze.

I swallow hard "I mean, I did see a guy in this magazine one time- oh there also was this guy that came into the cafe, he was" I pause to slowly put my hand up to my mouth and do the same chefs kiss he did earlier, a smirk starting to creep onto my face.

All of that is a lie, I don't even know these imaginary people I'm making up. He asked so he shall receive an answer.

He raises his eyebrows then starts to slide his hand further up my thigh, making me grab his wrist to stop him. He furrows his eyebrows at me, not understanding why I stopped him. I look down at my lap then back up at him.  A few moment later he sucks in a sharp breath, telling me he finally understood  "Please Leah tell me you have something on under this" He sighs.

I giggle before I jump down and quickly walk past him, purposely swaying my hips more that usual. I turn around with a grin on my face "Who knows" I innocently shrug.

He starts to walk to me but I immediately put my hand in front of me "Nope, you need to cook" I speak quickly before sitting on the barstool he was sitting on earlier "By all means, cook and act like I'm not even here" I say, as I rest my chin in the palm of my hand.

He stares me down for a few moments before he lets out a dramatic grunt, and turns back around to cook. I didn't even think about not having anything on under this shirt, I completely forgot I didn't if I'm honest, It's not like I planned it.

When he gets done with the bacon he nearly tosses it down and comes over to me, spinning me around, making my eyes widen. "You do realize you're going to be the death of me right?" He blurts out.

I raise my eyebrows and put my hand to my heart "Wow I'm honored" I breathe in a shocked tone. He growls then puts his hands on the outsides of my thighs, leaning his face closer to mine.

"May I just ask why you're not wearing anything underneath this?" He questions, with his eyebrows raised but his facial features still hardened.

I sigh leaning back "It was completely accidental, I forgot I had nothing on except your t shirt" I tell him honestly. He doesn't seem to buy it, as he just hums at me.

"What are you gonna do, punish me?" I drag out with a smirk on my face, making him immediately tense up. I chuckle then hop off of the stool, while shaking my head.

I grab his shirt and pull him closer to me, putting my lips near his ear "I think if someone needs a spanking, it'd be you" I whisper before pulling away and slapping his ass, letting out a loud laugh.

For a few seconds Harry stands there confused until he finally lets out a laugh, while shaking his head and rubbing his temples.

I wave at him before I run into the room and close the door. I laugh under my breath before I find my underwear and put them on. I don't plan on going anywhere today so I'm just going to stay in Harry's shirt, he seems to like me wearing it anyways.

I quickly brush my teeth and fix my hair in the bathroom mirror before I meet Harry back in the kitchen again. I walk out of the bathroom and Harry is sitting in the same spot, eating his bacon. "Sure you don't want any, it's pretty good if I do say so myself" He speaks up while holding a piece in the air, in my direction.

"I'm sure, I just brushed my teeth" I chuckle, then look down to open a message from Sage.

"Shame" Harry mumbles making me look up at him. He stares at his bacon for a moment before quickly and dramatically eating it. I stare at him in confusion, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Are you okay?" I ask semi seriously, while having a wide grin on my face.

He turns and faces me "Yeah I just really like bacon" He replies seriously, making my eyes widen then burst out into a laughter. It's like he just got possessed by a six year old child. Sometimes he acts like a child, which is definitely entertaining and sometimes cute.

"Mhm well, that's cool" I chuckle making him roll his eyes at me then he gets up to wash his plate. He then goes and brushes his teeth while I stay on my phone, looking through social media. I'm actually not a big fan of social media, I never post anything I just like to scroll through it sometimes.

I hop off the stool to go get a bottle of water, I open the fridge and see cherries in there that I completely forgot I bought recently. I grab them out and jump on the counter and open the container. I really wasn't planning on eating anything for a little, but cherries for some reason sound really good right now.

Harry comes out of the bathroom, furrowing his eyebrows at me. "Did you know I can tie a knot on cherry stem with my tongue?" I blurt out.

He comes in front of me, with his eyes widened "No I didn't, but I can too actually" He replies with a smirk on his face.

Of course he can.

I let out a loud sigh "Okay, lets see who can tie one faster?" I challenge him, raising my eyebrows while eating a cherry. He hesitantly puts the cherry in his mouth, biting it off before chewing it and swallowing it. I slowly put the stem in my mouth, as he does the same, then we both close our mouth and start.

I swish it around in my mouth a little before beginning to tie it. Harry looks at me with a cocky expression on his face, like he knows he's going to win and he's not even worried about it. I have a little struggle putting one of the tips through the loop but right when I do so, Harry pulls the tied stem out of his mouth. I pull mine out right after him, sighing in defeat.

"Fine you won" I sigh, throwing my stem away with a small smile on my face.

He throws his stem away before looking back at me "You should of known I would of won" He shrugs.

I snap my head towards him "Why's that?" I question him, actually confused.

He smirks before moving his face closer to mine "I've heard I'm good with my tongue"

My mouth falls open and my eyes widen in shock, I slap his shoulder making him laugh. I can't help but laugh with him "Pay backs a bitch isn't it?" He teases me.

I roll my eyes at him, then wrap my legs around his waist pulling him in closer. I grasp his cheek and smash my lips into his. He immediately responds by grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to the edge, making my bottom half connect with his body. I slowly run my hands up to the nape of his neck and pull his head back, making him break the kiss. I stare at him for a few moments before pressing gentle kisses along his neck and jawline, making him hum.

I pull away soon after and smile at him, then hop off the counter and grab my water bottle. He looks at me frozen with his eyebrows furrowed. "You know you're kind of all talk" I blurt out, then take a sip from my water.

He looks confused for a moment, until he raises his eyebrows "Wait is this about what I said after tying the cherry stem?" He questions me, I shrug in response as I put my water bottle down.

His confused expression quickly turns into a smirk on his lips "We'll see about that" He murmurs but before I can even respond he throws me over his shoulder, making me yelp.

He carries me to the room and tosses me onto my back on the bed. I open my mouth to say something but get interrupted when Harry attacks my neck with his lips and starts to tickle me.

"Stop- please" I yell out while laughing, trying to get his hands off of my sides as I squirm around. He completely ignores me as he moves down to my stomach and attaches his lips there, blowing on it and tickling me, making me arch my back while nearly crying of laughing at this point.

He removes his lips from my body "Say I'm good with my tongue and I'll stop" He blurts out, nearly making my eyes pop out of my head.

"Absolutely not, that's disgusting and pretty egotistical if you ask me-"

I get cut off by Harry attaching his lips back to my sides, then tickling me, making me let out a mix between laughing and screaming as I continue to squirm around.

My stomach starts to really hurt from laughing so much so I let out a loud sigh "Okay fine! You're great with your tongue! Just please stop!" I yell.

He instantly stops, then looks at me with a proud smirk on his face. He sits down next to me as I start to sit up. I push his chest roughly, but not to the point where it would hurt him. "That was cruel, you forced me to say that!" I keep my voice raised some.

He puts his arms up in defense "Technically you had a choice, you could of said it or not said it"

"Then what? Let that torture go on for who knows how long, I think not. You can be pretty persistent when you want to be, so I chose not to take the risk" I let out a deep breath, while shaking my head, trying to bite back the smile that wants to appear.

"Key word you just spoke, you chose" He whispers tauntingly, making me send a glare his way.

"That was two words idiot" I chuckle making him nudge my shoulder. We both sit there in silence with wide smiles on our faces for a moment until I finally speak up again.

"Now I'm a little worn out so how about we watch a movie?" I ask him with my eyebrow raised.

He turns his head to face me "Is cuddling optional, I mean as long as the little vicious bear isn't mad at me" He laughs under his breath.

"It's definitely optional, and she isn't mad she just thinks your kind of stupid some times, but thank god you're cute" I answer him, while getting up and getting the remote to the tv.

"Good because I was really wanting to cuddle" He admits as I jump into bed, instantly wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his head on my chest. I look down and smile at him, then put my hand in his hair, running my fingers through the strands, soaking in how I feel in this moment.

How happy this man makes me is indescribable, never knew I could feel like this.

                                        * * * *

  How I looked while writing this chapter...

           Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

          Thank you for all the support you
                   precious little angels!

                              All the love,

                                  Taylor x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 169 94
Com'era la vita di Leo, prima della terribile scoperta della Bestia? Com'è cambiata la sua vita quando si è trovato davanti ad una verità così devast...
341K 21.6K 85
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
37.6K 1.3K 65
"meet me where the water meets the moon." ethan and addison are shipmates on their junior intern exploration of a coral reef around the gulf of mexic...
101K 1.7K 10
This may contain swear words and some graphic reading. You have been warned. Other then that I hope the readers enjoy their time reading this. ^u^ >...