The last of them

By AshanTrueDragonGod

He lost everything to the damn lizard his friends, his family and his goddess he swore to avenge them and to... More

Chapter 2: The New Home
Chapter 3: The Dungeon And Lily
Chapter 4: I Am A Teacher?
Chapter 5: A Fateful Meeting
Chapter 6: Minotaur Fight

Chapter 1: Return

6.3K 63 31
By AshanTrueDragonGod

3rd person pov

It has been some time now and he has found the beast and slayed it but what now? He decapitated it. And took as many scales as he can carry as well as its eye, the other was already missing. He decides that for a final offer to his goddess he will make sure that everyone knows what happened and he will make Loki and Freya pay one way or another. He takes a large piece of cloth and makes sure that every part of the head is covered so no one sees it to soon, he takes his golden axe and makes sure it is safely fit to his side under his black armor, both were gifts from his goddess. He begins his path back to the city, Orario. Once ruled by Zeus and Hera but now in the hands of cowards. The world itself set a quest for all to complete and Zeus and Hera along with their familias stood to take this quest. They were to hunt and kill three legendary beast, Behemoth, Leviathan and the dragon. They were the most powerful familias in Orario and took care of Behemoth and Leviathan but the dragon, the one eyed black dragon was to much, Zeus familia was completely eradicated and Heras was reduced to one single boy but a boy with determination that could rival God's. He trained and trained for years until his goddess decided to give him two sacred treasures, an golden axe with immense power, her name is Rhitta, and an armor that amplifies his already incredible striking power, it makes him unable to feel pain and can even put is bones back into place but at the cost of his sanity. With these weapons and his endless training he reached a power that is believed to be not possible for a human and Hera even called him her champion and with his training complete and his weapon and armor on him he set out to do what no one managed to do, he killed the one eyed black dragon, on his own. And his name is Ancalagon or Acan in short.

In Orario a boy is running through the streets, covered in blood this is Bell

and he is the only member of the Hestia-familia. He runs until he bumps into a figure with a black cloak cover his entire body but what sticks out are the golden axe on his side and the giant bag on his back and of course now the blood stains from the collision with Bell. But before Bell can apologize the stranger walks away without a word. And while Bell continues to run towards an abandoned church the stranger walks aimlessly around Orario not knowing where he should go. After meeting his goddess Bell goes out again and heads straight to the pub known as the Hostess of fertility where he is greeted by Mia Grand  or Mama Mia as she is mostly called and her small group of workers, who are all female.

Mia:" Bell it is good to see you again, now then let me get you something to eat."

With that Mama Mia is doing her thing and gets Bell quiet a bit food.

Bell:" I am not sure if I can pay for that."

Mia:" Don't worry ot would be bad if you die because you don't get enough to eat. The poor Syr would be devastated."

The named waitress is blushing and hurries into the kitchen.

Meanwhile on a table not to far away some of the Loki-familia are having a feast and the asshole of the group, as it would seem, Bete

seems to want one of his companions to tell them something but the young woman doesn't do it.

Bete:" Come on Aiz tell us about the kid you had to rescue just for him to run away screaming."

He laughs and as Bell wants to stand up and run out as large hand lays on his shoulder, the stranger he bumped into is also in the pub. The large man walks over and grips Bete by his shoulder and without any problems he lifts him up into the air until his feet don't even touch the ground anymore.

???:" A dirty mutt like you shouldn'tgo talking about others."

The voice of the stranger is deep and booming the arm that is visible has many scars and even more muscles.

Bete:" You have no idea who you are messing with."

Bete kicks the stranger who doesn't even stager or move in any way, all he does is tighten his grip, slowly breaking the arm of his captive. With a swift motion he throws Bete out of the pub and walks back to his place, giving Mama Mia a small bag with Valis saying it is for the inconvenience of his doing.

The next day is filled with rumors about a newcomer in the city, someone able to make one of Lokis top adventurers run. Bete of course does not like to be called a coward but the stranger is nowhere to be found. What doesn't go unnoticed is the fact that the Ganesha-familia will once again host their Monsterphilia. The stranger is meanwhile seen in the guild and he doesn't want to talk to anyone as long as someone is around. So Eina Tulle

is leading him to a separate room where she normally tries to teach the adventurers she advices about the dungeon.

Eina:" Do you want something to drink?"

???:" I am not here for pleasantries but for business."

Eina:' That guy really scares me.'

Eina:" What can the guild do for you?"

???:" I want everyone to know that the last living member of the Hera-familia has done the impossible and slayed the one eyed black dragon for his goddess."

Eina:" That is a good joke but what do you want now?"

Instead of an answer the stranger puts his bag in between the two of them and opens it to reveal the head of the one eyed black dragon itself, just that it is missing its eye and scales.

Eina:" That is absolutely impossible. How were you able to kill this beast? And what is your name?"

Acan:" My name is Ancalagon, the black dragonslayer and I am the strongest warrior ever."

After that revelation the guild becomes much more hectic, the adventurers that were still in the dungeon were called back and all the staff of the guild has to attend a meeting with the guild head Royman Mardeel.

But surprisingly for everyone Eina was called by Ouranos to tell him what has happened.

Ouranos:" And this man had the head of the dragon with him?"

Eina:" Yes he showed it to me, he even carved its eye out and wears it as a necklace and he took its scales."

Ouranos:" Then we have no other choice but to declare the world quest as successfully finished in the name of the Hera-familia."

Royman:" But my lord the other gods and goddesses won't believe it."

Eina:" We could let him guide us to the corpse of the dragon but we would need incredible amounts of protection for that."

Acan:" You don't need to find the corpse I have it always with me."

Royman:" How did you get in here?"

Acan:" That is not important, you want a Dragons corpse you got it."

Hia bag seems to open on its own and he spits out the corpse of a giant dragon, without a doubt this was the one eyed black dragon.

Ouranos:" Incredible it really is the dragon. Tell me, do you know where Hera is now?"

Acan:" It would make no difference if I did."

Royman:" Show some respect in the presence of lord Ouranos!"

Acan:" And I have no patience for some fat elve who thinks he stands above everybody but can't even fight for his own live, much less for the lives of others."

Ouranos:" Royman, take Eina and leave, I want to talk to this, hero, alone."

Royman wants to protest but one stern look from Ouranos makes sure he does as he is told and he leaves with Eina.

Ouranos:" You have to apologize for his behavior but having the whole guild on his back tends to make him stressed."

Acan:" Then he should find a way to deal with that."

Ouranos:" Yes but back to my question, if we know where Hera is we can cancel her banishment. So please tell me if you have the information."

Acan:" As I told you it does not matter anymore, she is gone and I am the last of her familia."

Ouranos:" Then she is back in heaven. That also means that you aren't part of her familia anymore and as such you aren't allowed to enter the dungeon."

Acan:" I never planned to do so. I have done my service to my goddess and familia and now all I can do is wait for the unavoidable end."

Ouranos:" I don't think that is the right thing to do for you. You have trained for most of live to achieve one goal and now you just want to let all the effort be wasted?"

Acan:" I won't become part of a familia that is lead by cowardly gods and traitors."

Ouranos:" Then I know exactly who you would fit into. Does the name Miach tell you something?"

Meanwhile outside the guild has taken up their work again and for questions asked by either adventurers or God's the answer is always: it is secretive. After finishing his talk with Ouranos, Acan is again seen in the guild hall and he gets paid for the completion of the world quest and that means the he gets Valis without end.

(A/n: To make it clear with the amount he gets he could lay back and relax for the rest of his live.)

Now Acan is again walking through Orario bu this time in search for the God Miach. It takes him quite some time to find the place Miach lives at what seems to be a run down shop and as soon as Acan enters the shop he is immediately greeted by a dog girl.

Naaza:" I am Naaza Erisuis, what can we do for you."

Acan:" I am not here to buy from you or your God, girl. I am here to offer my help."

Naaza:" And why should I believe you? Maybe you came here to steal from us?"

Acan:" And what should I steal here, besides potions that I don't need you have nothing of worth for me, at least if you don't suggest that I should take you with me."

Naaza:" I did not say that."

Acan:" Now that it is clear that I don't want to have anything from you could I see your God?"

Naaza:" He is out at the moment, probably giving potions away for free."

Acan:" Then I will wait outside."

Naaza:" Why?"

Acan:" I know when I am not wanted."

He walks out and sits down next to the entrance with Naaza still keeping an eye on him. It takes nearly an hour for Miach to arrive and it also has gotten dark already so it is a bit cold.

Miach:" Are you alright?"

Acan who has slept to this moment opens his eyes and stands up and towers over the God with his 7 feet and eyes the God, who is simply smiling at him.

Acan:" I take it you are Miach?"

Miach:" Yes I am and who do I have the pleasure to meet?"

Acan:" My name is Ancalagon but call me Acan. I am here with an offer for you."

Miach:" That does sound interesting. Lets get inside and have a talk there."

Miach leads Acan inside and sits down at a small table that is nearly falling apart.

Miach:" As you see we can't really offer you anything as it would be fit for a host."

Acan:" I am used to having very little so you don't offend me."

Miach:" I take it you have met Naaza already?"

Naaza:" Yes we have met."

Acan:" She thought that I wanted to steal from you and probably that I would rape her."

Naaza:" I did not say anything like that."

Acan:" No but you brought me up to the thought and therefore, your fault."

Miach chuckles at this interaction, normally Naaza is indifferent but this new person manages to get on her nerves in a way nobody was able to in a long time.

Miach:" You said you had an offer for me."

Acan:" Yes it consists of two parts so you can take one but deny the other."

Miach:" Now then what is this offer you have?"

Acan:" First of all this."

He pulls out his bag that now is small enough to be tied to his belt but as he flips it Valis begin to fall out of it enough to fill the whole room but he only lets fall enough to to fill the table, which breaks under the sudden pressure.

Miach:" It would seem we need a new table. But I can't accept this, it is your hard earned Valis."

Acan:" And that brings me to the second part of my offer: I want you to make me part of your familia."

Miach:" But why? My familia isn't as well known or as powerful as Lokis or Freyas."

Acan:" I despise those two."

Miach:' He hides it but he is clearly angry so it must be something personal.'

Miach:" Then let me ask you one last thing. Who are you?"

Acan:" Do you want the truth or what I think I am?"

Miach:" Both."

Acan:" In truth I am nothing but a weapon that lost its purpose. In my eyes I am the last of the Hera-familia and the slayer of the one eyed black dragon."

Miach:" *le gasp* But that would make you more powerful then even Ottar!"

Acan:" It will be revealed when the so called Monsterphilia takes place. But as I said, I am a weapon, made to serve my goddess. Now that she is gone I need someone to serve and if I can do something good with it I will do it."

Miach:" Hmmm."

Naaza and Acan sit in silence while Miach is thinking and it takes him a while to get to an answer.

Miach:" I will take you into my familia but you have to do everything you can to help others."

Acan:" Yes my lord."

Miach:" You don't have to call me your lord."

Acan:" As you wish, Miach."

Miach gives Acan an empty vial as his falna and wants to see his status and Acan lays onto the ground and Miach let's a drop of his blood drop onto Acans back revealing that his stats are all off the charts and his level, well let's just say that Ottar was the the adventurer with the highest level for the longest time.

Miach:" Welcome to the familia, Acan."

Acan:" It is an honor to serve you, Miach."
_______________________________________
I have finally begun to write this story it has been in my head for quite a while now and I am happy to have finally got to it. Now then Acans power and appearance are what interests you guys and girls probably the most and you will get to know the later in the next chapter but for now have a good day or night wherever you are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411 17 3
I read a lot of fanfic stories about the anime named Danmachi or as you call it "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?" And while reading...
80.7K 3.5K 26
Sum Takemichi's vision are starting to take into black void.Right now right here in the middle of the rain finally he have save someone but the thing...
54 6 5
He knew venturing into the Labyrinth again was a bad idea, but he needed to get his baby sister back, and if that meant walking back into that living...
77.5K 824 26
the story of Danmachi where Bell head's to Oranio, only this time, Enyo decides to move back to Oranio as she decided that even if the Loki and Freya...