Boundless (Completed)

By iamhoshi13

A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decid... More

TEASER
Dream
Chanel Girl
Effects
Tied with Chanel (M)
It's a Date
A Beautiful Distraction
Dinner
Nightmares
The girl in Lisa's dream
Paris
Sweet Torture (M)
Sanctuary
Greatest Fear
Breaking apart
Lisa's Past
Shutting down
Three years ago (Part 1)
Three years ago (Part 2)
Three years ago (part 3)
Vulnerable (Three years ago)
Awaken
Missing
Delirious
All messed up
The Hunt
Home
Everything
For a lifetime (M)
Sunrise
Announcement
Normal Date Plan
Manoban's Date Plan
Anything for her Princess
Relentless
Under the stars
The beginning of the end
Jennie Ruby Jane Kim
FinalΓ© Teaser
Chess Game
Back to Hell
Checkmate
Final
ANNOUNCEMENT

Let the games begin

7.6K 292 40
By iamhoshi13

L –

“Good morning sunshine” I greet the sleeping cat beside me but she didn’t budge and snuggled closer to my bare chest. 

“5 more minutes please”

Sniffing her hair, I scrunched my nose and kissed the top of her head.

“You stink of the ocean princess”

Jennie shifts to face me with a scowl on her face.

“You fucked me nonstop last night, so the blame is yours Manoban”

I chuckle and nod my head.

After having sex on the beach, I tied Jennie Kim on the bed and fucked her senseless until we both fell asleep.

I was fucking horny as hell last night.

Jennie Kim effect.

“Should we go use your Jacuzzi then?”

I grin at her and nod my head. “Stay here baby, I’ll prepare the Jacuzzi”

I had always been contented on how they made my balcony private while one can fully enjoy the beauty of the ocean and the sun. I turned the jets on and the water began to bubble. I tossed a few pink petals and placed a bottle of wine with two glasses on the side.

“Aren’t you the romantic one?” I glance at my cat-eyed beauty and smiled at how beautiful she is.

Her hair was perfectly messed up while she clung to the white sheets that covered her body. My kiss marks were visible on her neck and I felt fucking proud.

“Only for you Ms. Kim”

Reaching out, I kissed the back of her hand and guided her on the Jacuzzi.

“Thank you”

I sat on the edge and pulled her on my lap. I reached for the wine and gave her the other glass.

“Will you bring me to the church soon Manoban?” she asks and takes a sip on her wine.

“If I can marry you today, I would” I kissed her shoulder and drank my wine.

“But I want to give you the grandest wedding so planning would be nice” I smiled at her.

“I can’t wait to have your last name” she says and claimed my lips.

She started grinding at me and my hands found her sweet spot. I was about to enter her when suddenly;

“Stop fucking lovebirds time for breakfast!”

I’m going to kill this chicken shit.

“Unnie!!!!” Jennie screams and hides her naked body on mine. I was facing the beach so Jisoo is facing my back.

“What?” She innocently asks.

We heard another set of footsteps and Jennie begins to blush.

“Oh my!” I peeked from behind and see Jisoo covering Chaeng’s eyes.

“I told you to knock!” Chaeyoung scolds.

 "But I did!”

“No you did not!” Jennie and I yelled in chorus.

“Whatever. You guys are the horniest couple I’ve ever met” Jisoo grins and Chaeyoung smacks her head.

“Ouch! What was that for love?”

“Your brain is damaged so I had to do something. Now time to eat” she pinches Jisoo’s ears and dragged her out.

“And stop whatever you two are doing because I’m starving! And you don’t want me starving Lisa” she scowls at me and I nodded.

No one would want to see a starving chipmunk.

“I never knew Chaeng can even get angry” Jennie mumbles

“She does – “I tucked her hair behind her ear.  “When she’s hungry”

“And we don’t want to witness a fuming chipmunk so let’s go wash up” Jennie chuckles and we both took a quick shower.

~

“Finally! I thought you guys will never join us”

“Sorry Chaeng”

“No it’s okay Unnie. I understand that Lisa was horny as hell and you had no choice but to have sex with her”

My eyebrows furrowed and Jennie spits the juice she was drinking.

“What happened to you Chaeng? What did this Chicken taught you!?” I shake my head and scowl at Jisoo who’s smirking from across the table.

“Why me?!”

“Because my chipmunk has always been innocent! What are you teaching her?!”

“Innocent? I bet 100% that she isn’t. Right love?” Jisoo winks at her and Chaeng blushes.

“What the fuck?” I mumble and felt like vomiting.

“So how was sex on the beach?” Jisoo blurts out and my eyes went wide.

“But I checked and you guys were asleep!”

And in that moment –

I realized I fucked up when Jisoo and Chaeng’s eyes went wide.

Jennie turns her head on my direction with a raised eyebrow.

“Holy shit I was just joking! I never thought you two actually did it” Jisoo says and I felt Jennie’s eyes burning my entire soul.

“Good job Manoban” She says and I hang my head low.

“You horny bastard”

“Stop teasing Jichu. You might as well do it with Chaeng while we’re on the island. It’s the best sex I ever had” Jennie nonchalantly says and my head snaps back to my fiancé who’s smiling at me.

“Right baby?” Jennie winks and I felt heat on my cheeks.

~

After breakfast, we enjoyed the rest of the day on the beach until Jin came bearing a very bad news.

“Ms. Manoban, you have a very important phone call”

 After years of having Jin by myside, I already memorized his movements and with the look on his face, I already know something is about to happen.

“I’ll just take the phone call baby”  I kissed Jennie’s lips.

“Hurry up” she says and I nod at her.

Stepping away from the three, I took the phone in my hand and placed it on my ear.

“Manoban”

My body trembled in anger and my jaw clenched at the familiar voice.

“Eric Nam”

He laughs –

A devilish laugh.

“I know you’re looking for me”

“Only cowards hide so why don’t you show yourself”

“How about a deal Manoban? I’ll give you my address and you come visit me on my private auction. I have new girls in line for you to bid and fuck. Much better than your Jennie Ruby Jane”

Anger spreads in my blood like a fucking disease and I wanted to rip his heart out that very second.

So without thinking clearly –

“Send me your fucking address and I’ll hunt you down”

I ended the call and tossed the phone on the ocean.

“Fuck!”

“Lisa” I snapped my head and saw Chaeng with a worried expression.

“Ch-chipmunk. H-how long have you been listening?”

“The whole time” she says and I forcefully shut my eyes close.

“Lisa this is a dangerous game you’re playing”

Chaeng was serious but her eyes showed nothing but fear.

“I know”

I stared at my best friend while tears started to gather at the corner of her eyes.

I gave her a small smile and held her hand.

“With all that I am, I will do everything to protect her. Even if it costs me my own life”

“But – “ her voice cracked and tears cascaded down her puffy cheeks.

“Watch her while I’m gone”

-------

AN: Are your hearts ready for the next chapters?

As early as now, I would like to ask for an apology if I might break your hearts.

Love you guys! 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654 50 6
π’π¨π¦πžπ¨π§πž'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧 π›πž 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫'𝐬 π¨π›π¬πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§. Ghost wasn't something Lisa was ever afraid of but she never mea...
16.3K 802 18
Will you go back to the place where your heart feels at home and in hell at the same time? An original ChaeSoo ft. JenLisa FanFiction. Do not reuplo...
798 87 26
It's about a cold girl and a cheerful girl. What happened to them? Will Aurora give up on her? Will Evelyn let her go? Will Evelyn remember her again...
12.6K 197 21
"Hearts are made out of sand. When they meet the perfect person, the heart heats up and and turns to glass. By the time its held by another person, i...