Soon to be.

By LuvIzOverRated

More

Soon To Be
Chapter 2 / Week 7
Charter 3 / Week 12
Charter 4 / Meeting Friends
Chatrer 5 - Memories and Protectiveness
Chapter 6 / Week 20 and Doctors appointment
Chapter 7 - Moving/Cravings
Chapter 8 - 33 weeks / surprising
epilogue - delivery/name

Chapter 1 / the party

538 13 2
By LuvIzOverRated

Denices POV

I came out of school and walked towards ma car (a blue and black Nissan skyline R32). I was so excited because I just got it for ma birthday. My name is Denices Adeline Gonzales and I just turned 15 so I could drive yay. I am five feet tall, and have curves in the right places. I have brown hair that reach ma waist in waves, and hazel eyes. While I was walking I heard someone screaming ma name. I turned around and saw ma best and only friend Zidera. Since I moved here four years ago I was not popular, actually I was a loner cause of the way I am. I stopped walking and waited for her. When she got next to me I looked at her and saw that she was grinning at me.

“Whats up Zi?” I asked her.

“Deni can you come with me to Noah's party tonight please?” she asked.

“Um no thanks. I gotta study for ma biology test on Monday.” I rejected nicely.

“Please Deni. I really want you to go with me. Then you could spend the night at ma house.” She said using her puppy dog eyes.

I hate it when she does that. She knows when she does that she gets everything she wants. No one could resist her face. Ugh I can't say no now.

“Okay okay I'll go with you. What time is it anyways?”

“I'll come pick you up at eight so be ready.”

“Okay”

I turned around and got in ma car and left. I drove home and got there in bout ten minutes. When I got inside ma house I went to ma room and looked through ma closet to see what I should wear. I looked around and saw ma pink dress that had a black belt under the bust line that ma cousin got me for Christmas. I took it out and put it on the bed. I walked into ma bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out I wrapped a towel around ma body and started to blow dry ma hair letting it fall in my natural waves. I walked into ma room and slipped on the dress. I went to ma closet and picked out ma black stilettos and slipped them on. I went to ma mirror and did ma make up in a smokey eye with pink lip gloss. When I was done I looked in the mirror and saw ma self. I have to say I am so HOT right now. Even though in school I am nobody but when I get outside the school I am total different person. Ma dress reaches only two inches under ma butt and hugs ma curves nicely. When I finish its already seven forty-five. I walk down the steps and wait for Zi to come and get me. I heard someone knock on ma door. When I opened it I saw Zi standing there with a black dress and white dress and white stilettos. Her hair was straight down her back and she did her make up like mine.

“Damn gurl you look hot right now. No one is gonna recognize you.”

“Thank and you look hot too.” I said tricking a pose.

“Aight you ready to go?”

“Yea come on”

We got in her car and left to the party. When we got to the party it was at full. The were a lot of people here, I mean like more than a hundred people. Zi and I walk in and go straight towards the kitchen to get a drink. I grab a cup of rum mixed with coke while Zi grabs a beer. We walk into the living room to see a lot of drunken people. I looked to ma side to tell Zi something but I lost her. I looked around to see if I couldn't find her no where. I drank ma drink and went to the kitchen to get another one. I was on ma sixth cup when I decided to go out and dance. I walked to the middle of the dance floor and started to sway my hips to the beat of the music. All of a sudden I feel someone grab my waist and pull me towards them. I looked back and saw I the boy had a crush on since I was in seventh grade and he was in tenth. I started to grind on him and I felt his little friend getting happy. I felt his breath on my neck the he whispered in my ear.

“Sexy you really do know how to turn me on.” He said seductively to me while smirking on ma neck.

We dance for a while then he grabbed ma hand and lead me upstairs into one of the bedrooms.

Jackson POV

I walked into ma friend Ron party cause he made me come. I quickly made ma way to the kitchen for a drink. I only drank four shots of Rum. I walked out of the kitchen when I saw a girl swaying her hips in the middle of the dance floor. Ma name is Jackson Miller, I am a 18 year old senior. I am a six foot three quarterback with blond hair and gray eyes. I looked real close to the girl dancing and notice its Denices the loner freshman that I had a crush on. I made ma way towards her. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards me. She looked at me and smiled, so I smiled back. She started to grind on me hard and little Jackson got a little too happy. I knew she felt it. I bent over a little and whispered in her ear.

“Sexy you really do know how to turn me on.” I said huskily and smirked on her neck.

I danced with her for a little while then I grabbed her hand and headed upstairs to one of the bedrooms. When we got into the bedroom a quickly crashed ma lips on hers. At first she didn't respond but then she started to kiss me back. I licked her lower lip asking for entrance and she opened up her mouth. I explored her mouth that tasted like cherry. I grounded my hips towards her and heard her moan. We kept on kissing passionately. I started to kiss her neck and tugging on her dress. She took her dress off on one smooth movement. I quickly took my clothes off. I picked Denices up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I laid her down and got on top of her. I looked her in the eyes. We turned on the bed and now she was on top of me. She started to kiss my neck and my chest. I started tugging on her bra but I couldn't get it off of her. Denices put her hands on her back and undid her bra. She got up a little and her breasts just fell of the bra. I turned her around and I got back on top. I started to suck on her boobs and kiss her all the way to her navel. Denices arched her back so her chest was against mine. I positioned myself between her legs. I pushed up and went in her. Denices started to moan. I had a fast pace. She rolled us over so she was on top again. She started to bounce on me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down harder. Denices arched her back so much that she was staring up at the ceiling. I sat up and started to kiss her again. I felt Denices walls tighten around my dick. I knew that she was about to reach her peak. I felt the urge to come too but I wanted her to come first. Denices screamed and came. I turned Denices over so I could have control again. I picked Denices leg up and went deeper in her. I grunted while I came deep inside of her. Denices was moaning like crazy. When we came once more I pulled out of her and laid next to her holding her against my body. We were both breathing hard.

“That was amazing” Denices said as she laid her head on my chest.

“Yea I know.” I said as I kissed the top of her head.

She fell asleep in my arms that night. Quickly after I followed and fell into a deep sleep. The next morning I was woke up by the light coming in from the window. I looked to my side and saw Denices still sleeping in my arms. I looked at the time and saw that it was five in the morning. I got up and got dressed. I kissed her on the lips making sure she doesn't wake up and left the room. I left the house and went home.

Denices POV

When I woke up I looked around and noticed that I wasn't in my room. I was still at the house of the party. I just had the most strangest dream. I dreamed that I had sex with my crush Jackson. I know that couldn't be true cause he was popular and I was a loner. All of a sudden my cell phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and noticed that it was my mom. I didn't answer I let it go into the voice mail so she could leave a message. I would make something up later when I call her back. I stretched and got a pain in ma private part and the memories from last night came rushing back into my mind. Oh shit it wasn't a dream I did have sex with Jackson. I wonder where he went? Oh well I guess it was a one night thing even though I've been in love with him for the longest time. Now I know he doesn't feel the same thing for me. I got off the bed and looked at the clock and it was seven thirty in the morning. Damn what time did he leave? It's so damn early. I got up and got dressed real quickly. I got my purse and left the room. As I came out the door I saw Ron coming out of the bathroom. He looked at me and smiled.

“Hey sexy what is your name? Have we met before?” He said with a smirk on his face.

I looked at him like he was stupid. I mean we go to the same school. I guess that without my glasses, sweats, vans and ma hair in a pony tail I look really different. Oh well I guess he is gonna know how I look outside of that damn school. I smiled at him sweetly.

“Yea we met before we go to the same school. I'm Denices Gonzalez.” I said slowly.

I saw his face go from the smirk to him widening his eyes, then realization came to his face. He gave me a once over and widened his eyes again. I guess he didn't expect me to look this good while being a loner. After two minutes he smirked again and walked closer to me.

“Damn Denices you are one hot chick outside of school. Why don't you dress like this in school? It would make you look better and maybe become popular.”

“Hell to the no. I don't want to be one of them popular bimbos. All they do is get on peoples nerves and be a slut all over the school. Thanks but no thanks.” I said walking away.

When I got out the house I realized that Zidera was the one who drove me here. I started to walk home and heard the message my mother left me. I called my voice mail.

Denices is me mom. I want to tell you that I am sorry I didn't come home last night but your father and I have left for a second honeymoon. We wont be back for about four days. There is some money in the kitchen counter for you. Remember to go to school and do not have parties. Ok baby I got to go the plane is about to leave. See you when we get back princess.”

OMG I thought that I was going to get in trouble for not coming home yesterday. I guess they don't even know that I didn't stay home. Hahaha well I got the whole house to myself. Guess I could just relax for the rest of the week end without too much drama from Zidera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6.1K 59
Talk about a bad ass bitch
Gang By ♾️

Teen Fiction

215 16 7
Just read 🙃
934 1 33
1.9K 82 11
❝𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 ❞ -𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝘀...