Sex and Radio (Book 2)Complet...

By mercifulmeh

Callie: The past is the past, right? Or so they say, or whatever. I've let mine define me for the past five... More

Welcome
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Epilogue

4

37.8K 1.1K 391
By mercifulmeh

As soon as we entered his dark bedroom. He hastily threw me up against the door, closing it with a thud. The door banged loud as I threw my arms above my head in a frenzy. His large fingers bound my wrists tightly together. His mouth overtook mine in an animalistic passion like his tongue couldn’t get enough of the warmth of mine. Our tongues glide together in perfect sync, his hands dropping mine to cup my face. Holding me tight in front of him, diving deeper into my mouth. Our noses squished together, as his fingers fell further down to my chest. Clumsily seeking my breasts.

He rubbed his palm over my hard and sensitive nipples poking from under my shirt. Swooping over them and moaning into my mouth with every handful he squeezed. Making me moan back.

I ran my hand over his rigid dick. As it bounced against my palm, still hidden within his jeans. A treasure I needed to touch and feel within my grasp. My moans died in our heated kiss, eaten by his tongue against mine. His throat killing them on arrival with his own vibrations of lust.

My desperation clawed at my insides like an evil demon bubbling to the surface. It crawled on my skin like tiny ants dancing towards my brain. Pushing my desire to the top of my to-do list. My to-do me list. Forget the laundry piling up. Forget the dishes growing mold. I needed him. 

And I needed him NOW! 

His lips traveled down my neck again, nipping at my flesh. His hands still worked my breasts grabbing and squeezing until he stopped. Almost as if someone had caught him red-handed doing something bad. Or breasthanded. But this wasn’t bad! This was good. Oh, so fucking good! He’s breathless against me, his brain doing cartwheels. Looking as if he were overthinking our little hookup. 

No, Dex, don’t overthink. Don’t leave me like this. 

“I haven’t been with anyone else, besides her.” His voice rasped with apprehension, his eyes avoiding my wide eyes. 

His thumbs nervously fumbled with my nipples through my shirt. Like miniature windshield wipers going back and forth at a steady, but brain mushing pace. Where were my thoughts again?  Sharp shivers cascaded down my body like a waterfall, shuddering my breaths. A slick wetness oozed down my thighs with readiness, preparing my body for what was about to hopefully come. And cum we would. 

“It’s ok,” I whispered breathlessly. 

Desperately. Needily. Begging him. 

“I don’t care how many people you’ve been with.” My back arched, as his lips made their way down my neck again with confidence. His sharp teeth sunk deep into my flesh, surely leaving marks to find tomorrow. 

I cried out in so much pleasure, my fingers dug into his shoulders. Trying to anchor myself to this moment; to him so I didn’t collapse onto the floor. His fingers drifted under my shirt scorching my skin with his touch. Slowly grazing across my belly button and up between my breasts. 

“If you’re insecure. I can assure you, you’re making me wet beyond belief. I seriously…” his mouth closed over mine again effectively eating my words and shutting me the hell up. 

Eventually, we made our way to the bed. I’m not quite sure how that happened. Everything blurred together in a hasty daze. One second my body was smashed between his rock hard abs and his solid bedroom door. The next thing I knew I was on top of him, still needily kissing him. Straddling his lap on the edge of his bed grinding into him like it was the end of the world and this was my last hump. What a goodbye to earth that would be. 

Our lips never parted from each other. My fingers ran wild through his shaggy hair, loving the feel of it between my fingers. Pulling it between them in soft yanks. His soft moans vibrated deliciously through my mouth like a sweet dessert. My hips couldn’t help themselves as I mercilessly dry humped him, seeking out the friction my body begged for.  

The cool air of his room hit my burning skin, as he lifted my shirt over my head in one clumsy try. One small, unplanned punch in the face here and one overstretched arm getting stuck in my shirt there. Hey, sex isn’t perfect all the time! Finally, my shirt and bra hit the floor in a forgotten heap. 

His lips swallowed my nipple in between them, pulling it into his warm and inviting mouth. The tip of his swirling tongue worked over my hard nipples like he was licking the fragile end of an ice cream cone. He drove my horny mind into oblivion. It exploded. It imploded. It simply didn’t exist anymore! God--there was no coming back from his tongue. His magically, majestic tongue that I wanted everywhere on my body. In my body. I wanted to immortalize it into a golden statue. Here lies the amazing tongue of one Dex belonging to a miss Calliope Cole. I call dibs! At least for now. 

I worked myself off of his lap. His hands clawing at me to bring me back, but I stood before him. Half naked and wanting. My chest heaved and moans slipped from my throat at the sight of him. His hair stuck up in a disheveled mess from my hands working through it. 

The hunger in his eyes begged for more. Burned through my skin with an unmistakable desire to tear me apart. Oh, and I’d let him. Oh, his eyes--- they screamed more than the hard dick between his legs trying to break free from its denim prison. They devoured my half-naked form, eating me up. Man, I wished he would eat me all up. 

I ran my hand down my breasts gently squeezing them in my palms, my fingers tweaking my nipples between then. Sending shock waves of pleasure to my already weeping cunt. Slowly I dragged a finger down my abdomen, my fingernail leaving a dark red impression on my flesh. I stopped only until I met the cold button of my jeans.

His eyes drank my strip session up, taking his own shirt off as my jeans and thong hit the floor. Leaving my naked body to his mercy. He undid his jeans and slid them down his legs all the while watching my hips work a dance with nonexistent music. Constantly swaying back and forth to the music playing a sexy tune inside my head. He stroked himself from base to tip in slow movements all while staring at me still. My knees dropped into the plush carpeting and I was on all fours. Crawling my way between his legs and took over the strokes with my hand. I ran my thumb over his tip, swirling tiny amounts of pre-cum.

“Tell me what you want,” I whispered. 

My lips barely brushed against the wetness spread all over his tip. I darted out my tongue, the end of it drag against his slit. Eliciting more delicious moans from the man seated above me, completely at my mercy now. The sweet sticky nectar of his pre-cum filled my taste buds. My mouth watering for more of his nectar. His head fell back. Eyes rolling in the back of his head, loud moans bubbling past his parted lips. 

“Please,” he gasped out in desperation like all his oxygen evaporated. I kissed his tip again, feathering my lips slowly down his shaft. Barely letting them touch. My warm breaths pouring from my parted lips, grazing across his heated flesh. 

“Tell me,” I mumbled against his dick, not letting my tongue graze across him again. Denying him the very thing he wanted just so I could hear his wants. I wanted to hear his needs. I wanted to hear the words. 

“Callie,” he moaned, making my body shudder at the sound of my name on his tongue. “Please run your tongue up and down my dick and suc---- “I didn’t let him finish. Because as desperate as he was to be in my mouth, I was more than desperate to suck him dry. I wanted to give him the pleasure he had been missing out on, and this activity was my absolute favorite. On my knees giving pleasure to a man that deserved to feel it. 

He said he had only been with his ex and I couldn’t imagine losing my virginity to the same person I was still boning. If I did that….. Well---it’d be Zane, and I didn’t want him to sour my orgasmic mood with the thought of him. 

Dex’s hand ran through my hair, pulling at my roots. I relaxed my throat. Trying to suppress the gags closing in on him. His tip hit the back of my throat and I hollowed out my cheeks, bringing suction against his shaft. My tongue flattening against the large veins running the length of his cock. Earning a louder moan and a thrust of his hips, jerking his dick down my throat further.

“God, Callie, if you don’t stop. I’m  gunn---" I smiled victoriously, as I removed my mouth with a satisfying pop. Giving his tip one more lick like a lollipop and pumped him in my hand very slowly.

“That was fucking amazing,” he moaned, twitching in my hand as I continued to pump him in slow, torturous movements. 

“My mouth is good for some things,” I teased, his hand wrapping around mine, stopping my movements. 

“So is mine,” he said lifting me up and throwing me onto the bed. He was on top of me in a flash using his very skilled tongue down my body. 

One flick of a nipple here and one flick of my other nipple there, working his way down to the elusive spot between my legs. The one spot no other hook-up had ever found or manage to make me cum. Had I worked myself up too much beforehand before with him because Alec had dumped me quicker than a sack of potatoes? Or was Dex...... that good? 

He spread my legs wide, heaving them over his shoulders. My back arched off the bed a gasp coming from my lips as he dove straight into my pussy with no warm-up. Plunging his tongue in and out, sucking my lips into his mouth. There was nothing slow and calm about the way his tongue fucked me. Then he slowly widened his tongue against my clit, moving it in circles. Ever so slowly. My breaths caught in my throat and silent screams filled the air as his fingers entered me.  One finger. Then two. Then three. All moving in different directions. 

Then In and out. In and out. As slow as he could go. Torturing me. Bringing me right to the edge of an orgasm, I could taste it. I could see the white, blinding dots at the edge of my vision. And then he sped up, drilling into me hard, matching the rhythm of his tongue on my clit. 

My veins broke out in a fire. My pores leaking sweat, sending the inferno to my abdomen. The coil tightened harder and harder. Winding tighter and tighter until like a spring cut loose, sprung free. Freeing the fire within, bursting into flames sending sparks down my body and my pussy convulsed around his scissoring fingers. As I sang his name for the whole party below to hear.

My body tingled mercilessly and I could barely open my eyes as he crawled on top of me. His lips locked tight on mine again my own taste invading my taste buds. My hands explored his body, pulling him closer to me again. 

“Condom?” I breathed, as he kissed his way down my neck again leaving more mementos along the way. 

“Yes,” he moaned and reached over without breaking contact and grabbed one. He pulled back almost reluctantly and stared down at me. Needily stroking himself above my body, watching my sharp inhales and exhales like a predator about to devour me. 

“Dex, I need you now,” I whined running my fingers through my dripping folds, pushing two fingers inside of myself. I moaned hearing the latex roll on him and he slapped my hand away, pinning them above my head against the mattress. And pushed himself inside of me, sheathing himself inside of me in one thrust. 

“Oh fuck, Callie.” He moaned his dick twitching against my tight walls, making my back arch. Melting my body into his just at the way he moaned my name and filled me to the brim. 

“Keep... keep going.” I moaned, as he brought himself completely out and rammed himself back in over and over again. Setting a rough tempo, still digging his fingers into my wrists as I yelled my lungs out at the pleasurable pain he induced.

I screamed his name. I cursed.  I came a million times, squeezing him in a tight vice. The tip of his dick hit the right spot each time he plummeted right below my cervix. Hitting the deepest spot imaginable. I thought my rabbit did amazing things, but nothing would compare to the five separate orgasms I had in Dex’s presence. 

He grunted one last time, collapsing on top of me. Taking my lips as he came into the condom hard. Our heavy breaths filled the room, slightly drowned by the voices and music below. I stared into his eyes as he released my wrists from his. 

“Jesus Christ, Dex. What were you afraid of?” I breathed as he rolled his eyes and chuckled, slowly pulling out of me. But not moving from on top of me. 

“Chelsea likes it a certain way, I…..” 

“Well, fuck Chelsea. I swear... I have never in my life came that many times. And don’t let that go to your ever-inflating ego.” I smiled up at him, enjoying his body heat pouring into mine. Finding comfort in the way his body pressure felt on top of me. 

Not crowding me.

Not drowning me.

It just was. Nice. 

“Well---if you say so.” He laughed, daring to give me one last peck on the lips as he rolled off of me. 

I laid there breathless as he disposed of the condom, his eyes burning me with his gaze. I sat up in bed, nude still, watching him grab his boxers and shirt. Feeling slightly awkward sitting naked on his bed. 

“Dex,” I said, and he stopped moving and looked at me. “You---uh — ever want to do this again?” I twirled a piece of hair in my finger, eyeing his reaction. But before he could answer a heavy-handed knock shook the door. Bring both of our attention to the whine coming from behind it. 

“Dexxxxxxxx, are you in there? Can we talk ppppppllllllease??” She whined drunkenly at the door pounding on it with every syllable she spoke. Sounding more like a child begging to come into the bathroom rather than an adult. I even imagined the little dance she was doing outside the door. But I kept my watchful eye on Dex, who froze to his spot. Like a statue mid-stride, he’d have icicles forming off his chin and elbows if he wasn’t careful. 

The best sex of my life had successfully exacted revenge on his ex with me. Almost too good if I say so myself. Was I selfish in thinking the man who had given me five orgasms without trying was about to throw himself back at his whiny ex-girlfriend? And I selfishly didn’t want him to? In fact, I wanted to stop their reunion altogether. I wanted to cut her down and throw her away before she could even think of hurting him again. 

Dex froze with his shirt in his hands staring at the door like a statue. A very sexy shirtless statue at that. I wanted to take a picture of him standing there with his lack of clothing on, staring at the door longingly wondering if he should answer it. 

But did he want to? Did he want to face her? 

I may have rules for myself, but I always maintained my morals. I didn’t want to take him away from what he wanted if he wanted her still. I’d have to respect his wishes, but at the current moment, I didn’t know what he wanted. He looked like a lost child at an amusement park begging for help. And I knew I could show him the way, my way. All the way back to bed and on top of me again.

“Dex?” I whispered, standing up. “Are you going to answer her?” He turned his head toward mine with uncertainty sparking in his eyes. As her whiny voice cut through the loud music again from behind the closed door.  

“I-I-I-I don’t know.” He dropped his shirt on the ground and stood frozen again. “What do I even say to her?” He asked, wanting guidance from me.

“You could say your peace?” I asked walking up to him and putting a hand on his shoulder, trying to jar him from his trance. 

“Oh—believe me, I’ve said my peace.” He huffed in disgust. “She cheated on me. I can’t face her again....” His voice trailed off at the thought of looking into her eyes again. I squeezed his shoulder and a diabolical idea popped into my equally evil brain.

Man, I loved the taste of revenge! I loved the thought of karma coming back to bite that bitch in the ass after she fucked up so hard. 

“Then can I do the honors?” I pleaded raising a brow a mischievous smirk pulling at my lips. Tilting my head toward the door. That still shook from her pounding hand and whines still spilled through the cracks. 

“What do you have in mind?” He questioned. I piqued his interest. 

“Do you want her to leave you alone so you can move on?” He nodded yes in response and I pointed to the bed. 

“Then get into that bed and don’t you dare move a muscle.” He shrugged at my command and walked past me. 

“You are kind of bossy,” he teased plopping down onto the bed, staring my body up and down. 

“And if you defy me, I’ll spank you.” I quipped through a grin, pointing a stern finger in his direction. I felt around in the dark, finally finding my thong on the ground and pulling it over my hips. 

“You act like I would mind. Bend me over your knee, Goddess.” He cooed at me. Laying his body back and putting his hands under his head. I snorted. 

“When I return your ass will be so red.” I couldn’t keep a straight face as I looked into the mirror. My fingers combed through my long brown locks, strategically placing my thick strands over my boobs. 

Here goes nothing. I took a big breath and prepared myself to face his cheating ex. Who I didn’t even know and already hated her guts. She was the Dolores Umbridge of my life story, minus all the creepy cats. No one deserved to get cheated on and even though I barely knew him. Dex especially didn’t deserve that. He seemed like a genuine person and this Chelsea chick had a perfectly good guy ready to walk her down the aisle. But she chose Zane. For whatever reason. 

Idiot. 

I opened the door a crack and her eyes widened. “You’re not Dex. Where is heeee? I need to talk to him.” She whined drunkenly swaying in the doorway, trying to peer into the room. 

I opened the door further letting her take a gander at how unclothed I was and her eyes widened even more at the state of my undress. 

“Dex is a little tied up right now,” I said winking at her. Her jaw flew open in a rage and she tried to shove me out of the doorway to take a peek.

“Oh, you whore!” She shrieked in horror, trying to drunkenly push past me. Which didn’t bother me in the slightest. She could keep pushing and pulling at me, but there was no way all 5’4 of her was moving all 5’8 of me. I was a brick wall. 

“Listen, Shrimp, they have called me worse,” I growled pushing her back into the hallway wall.

“Dex obviously doesn’t want to see you. If he did, he wouldn’t have just fucked me into oblivion and he most definitely wouldn’t have sent me to answer the door. You are a cheating skank! And if there’s one thing I can’t stand, it's cheating girls like you!” I shouted angrily now, the veins in my neck sticking out of my flesh. I huffed a few breaths before standing back up. Chelsea looked at me with such disdain I bet she wanted to set me on fire. 

“This isn’t over yet.” She growled pushing herself off the wall. 

“Well, bring it then! I’ll be here all night!” I yelled stepping out into the now busy hallway in just my thong. I dropped my arms to my sides and hung my head, realizing what I had done. I heard a few guys behind me taking pictures and sniggering at my lack of clothing. 

“You boys like the show?” I grumbled, turning around to see three guys with their phones out. 

“Looking good, Cals!” one boy said suggestively waggling his eyebrows. 

“So glad I could be of entertainment,” I grumbled walking back into the room and shut the door. 

“Well, I successfully pissed off your ex for you,” I said with a shrug, getting my clothes back on. 

“And you were amazing,” he said with a slight sadness in his voice. 

 I knew he secretly missed her by the way he looked at the door. Longing to hold her against him again, she didn’t know what she was missing. But I also knew she broke his heart. I pulled my clothes back on and looked in the mirror one more time before walking over to the bed. 

“I wrote my number down on a piece of paper. I’m kind of in the market for a good….” 

“Hook-up?” He interjected, making a smile cross my lips. 

“Yes, exactly! But, Dex, if there’s one thing you should know about me is that I don’t do relationships.” I said without hesitation. 

“Me either, not right now at least. Well, you distracted me from my broken heart. Would you care to go another round?” He asked running his fingers up my bare arm, tempting me. Spreading an unfamiliar warmth through my body, begging me to forget about what was coming and stay wrapped up with him. 

“I would seriously love to and I mean it, because good God, D. But…... I can’t. My brother will try to track me down now.” I said with a shrug. 

“What?? Your brother?” He asked in confusion. Right on cue, a loud pounding noise came from his door again. Except the caller was calling me and not him this time. 

“It’s hard to explain. I’ll see you around?” I got up and started walking towards the door. “And remember, D, keep my secret, ok?” He nodded, and I walked out of the room to face my red-faced brother with his phone in his face. His glazed, drunken eyes burning with a flame of hate and rage all aimed at me. 

“You will call her for help this time.” He said flatly and showed me his phone where a picture of my half-naked self already plastered all over social media. 

Great. Just what I needed to start off the school year. An angry brother and my ass posted on every social media network known to man. Which in a normal situation would be fine, it’d pass and people would forget about it. But with whom my father was and how famous he was, the press would have a heyday. We’d already tarnished his reputation once at the beginning of college and we swore we’d never hurt him again. From Bodhi’s streaking freshman year to my lack thereof clothing, we’d had our fair share of public blunders. 

Too bad I had a secret weapon up my sleeve to help me in pinches like this one and I’d have to call her in shame to erase my booty from the internet. Again.

Thank God for smart little sister’s.

●●●●●●●●●●

Merry almost Christmas to those who celebrate! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.9K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
13.8K 132 12
Felicia I've had a crush on my best friend's dad for as long as I can remember; saving myself for him. But now, faced with a desperate situation, I n...
1.4M 45K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
13.4K 205 35
WARNING: (FIRST BOOK I WROTE ON HERE) *I do not own the pictures in this book I wrote* (Heavy Editing!) +18 🔞 Mature Content Trigger Warning ✦✦✦✦✦...