Sex and Radio (Book 2)Complet...

By mercifulmeh

Callie: The past is the past, right? Or so they say, or whatever. I've let mine define me for the past five... More

Welcome
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Epilogue

1

42.4K 1.1K 399
By mercifulmeh

Are you there God? It’s me, Callie. You know----your sweet, forgotten, orgasm-less child. I know it’s been a long time since my last prayer and I don’t ask for much. Could you help a girl out? Could you help this idiot put his tongue on the right spot so I can finally get off? He’s been trying for like 15 minutes and doesn’t seem to know what a clit is. Can yo---

“Oh, Alec, right there!” My toes curled, as my back arched off the bed. The man had finally found the treasure he had been seeking for the past 15 minutes. That elusive little island between my legs men found so damn hard to find.

Stay. Stay right there.

Don’t move a muscle!

“Oh, yes!” I moaned in shuddering pants. Looking more like a dog with her tongue out than a girl seeking orgasm.

My legs shook around his head. My quivering thighs resisted the urge to clamp down around his skull. I tried to be as vocal as I could to keep him there and keep his tongue working.

Don’t stop!

I churned my hips in circles, working with his lazy tongue. He lapped away at my clit in inconsistent circles. Moaning deeply with me, like he loved the taste of me. His groans vibrated against my clit, sending shock waves through my sexually neglected body. My fingers ran through his thick, brown hair trying to keep his face right where I needed it.

Oh, it was coming.

It was coming in like a 10-mile high tidal wave. Building heavy amounts of pressure sky high in my veins. Building a fire deep within my pussy, pulsating with readiness for my explosive climax. Just one more second and I’d finally have my first orgasm from a man in more than a year. Just one more second, please for the love of God.

STAY!

Speaking of God......

As I was saying—keep this man’s tongue right there. Please bless me with an orgasm. I need it. I’m tired of doing it myself. You’d think a woman with a radio show like mine would get fucking orgasms from men but---

His mouth detached from my clit, with heavy breaths. He wiped my juices from his chin and kissed his way up my bare abdomen. I groaned my disapproval wanting to force him back down. How many times had I talked to him about this and properly communicated to him? And how many times had he disappointed me?

He peppered kisses around my belly button. Wrong button, Pal! Up to my breasts, lazily running his tongue over my nipples like he should have been doing to my clit. It’s not a lolly pop man, come on!

“Ugh, Alec,” I groaned, as he crawled on top of me. Letting his body weight rest on mine. The head of his dick twitching at my slit.

“I was so close,” I groaned, as he slid himself in with a sexy groan.

The very groan that kept me coming back for more. Fully sheathing his thickness inside of me. He groaned, his dick still twitching a mile deep inside, stretching my walls to accommodate his amazing, out of this world girth. Just how I liked it. Fat and thick, hitting both sides of my walls in perfect unison. Now only if he could produce that orgasm I needed. What a waste of amazing dick.

“I needed you now.” He groaned desperately in my ear.

Selfish prick.

I had already sucked him hard, and I knew he wouldn’t last long like this. Boy was I right. Within two or three pumps, he pulled out. He ran his own hand over his dick, shooting his sticky load all over my stomach and chest. His breaths were hard and labored as he towered over me. His eyes looking up and down my body like he had made some sort of conquest. Or I was some weird art piece to oogl and ahh over.

“God, Callie, you look so hot with all my cum on you.” He leaned down and pecked my cheek, running his teeth along my jawline and down my neck. Still stroking himself over me like he wanted to go again. I wanted him to! I still needed my just desserts in the form of more Alec. I was so fucking close I could taste it.

“Alec,” I moaned, my hips coming off the bed. My insides still pulsating with a need so maddening, I needed him to finish me off before he disappeared to clean up.

But he didn’t. As usual. Mental note, never come back to him. Even if he offered seconds, his lack of communication was infuriating. I preached this all night long to my listeners and here I was with an idiot who didn’t understand my needs too. He got off, why couldn’t I?

I threw my hands into the mattress as he walked away. Straight into the bathroom to grab a washcloth. He cleaned himself off and then hesitated over his mess on me. Staring down at his sticky load with pride as it rolled off of me like warm icing on a cinnamon roll.

“Can I take a picture?” He boldly asked, biting into his bottom lip. And I mean really fucking boldly asked. I grabbed the washcloth from his hand in a huff and cleaned my own self up.

“Not a chance in hell,” I hissed, as he laid down beside me now. Putting his arm across my body and pulling me into him.

My skin crawled in disgust like someone had dumped a bucket of spiders all over my bare skin. They were slowly crawling up my legs, up to my abdomen, and eventually crawled all over my hair. I wanted to swat them away and scratch the itch they were leaving behind on my flesh. But much like an anaconda, they began to squeeze the breaths from my lungs, strangling my voice. My breaths.  Panic rose in my belly in the form of stomach acid, nausea bubbling over making me want to puke on him. His body heat penetrated into mine. I tried so hard not to squirm. I tried so hard to like it for once.

I couldn’t.

They say cuddling is healthy and good for you. Releases all kinds of healthy hormones throughout your body. But any human contact outside of sex was a no go for me. No hugs. High fives were ok. But especially no cuddling. He knew how I felt about this and yet he still insisted he was different and I’d like it someday. Well, today wasn’t someday. I needed to run away from this embrace like he was the plague.

“Then will you stay tonight?” He groaned in my ear, sucking my earlobe into his mouth. I wormed away from him as quick as I could. I sat on the edge of the bed and put my panties back on, before standing up. A cooling relief spread through my body as if I had stepped into a freezer. Relieving the panic that had almost boiled over.

“What’s rule number 1?” I chided sliding my shirt on braless. He slammed his head back into the pillow in frustration. Not only did he refuse to acknowledge my needs, but he refused to acknowledge my boundaries as well. My boundaries were like a prayer etched into stone, they would not change.

Ever

“You’ve got to be the most difficult woman on this planet.” He groaned into his hands, running them down his face.

“Rule 1, no cuddling. Rule 2 definitely no spending the night and--"

“No feelings,” Alec spat angrily. Finishing my rules for me, glaring at me like I was the devil incarnate standing in his room ready to take his soul. Did horns grow out of my head? It sure felt like it with that glare he seared into me.

“Sorry, babe, but you knew the rules coming into this. I’m just not a relationship kind of girl.” I said in a singsong tone, as he ran his hands down his face in frustration. Sometimes I imagined Alec in a diaper with a rattle, because he was the world’s biggest baby. Complete with tantrums when he didn’t get his way and he probably shit his pants too.

“Or a cuddler. Or one to spend the night. What the hell happened to you to make you this way?” I pulled my pants up and avoided his question as best I could. I slipped my flats on and walked to his side of the bed.

“Callie, its 3 am, are you really going to walk across campus? There could be a kidnapper or a rapist out there.” He stood in front of me completely naked still, running his hands through his thick brown hair. His eyes pleading with me for the thousandth time to lie in bed with him.

“I’ll take my chances. Besides, I have a class at 8, I have to go.” Liar.

I was a big, fat liar, but for the sake of my sanity. I had to. I didn’t have class until noon but the thought of sleeping in the same bed as no-climax-Alec was enough to make me run. Plus—I had a little rabbit at home that needed to do some thumping to work out my Alec frustrations.

I started to secretly resent my sturdy little rabbit for all the work it had to do in the name of orgasms. I needed the real thing with a real person for once. My BOB could only do so much to satisfy me. Nothing beat the long, thick, warm shaft of a man, but I had to do what I had to do. At the thought, my pussy pulsated more with a need to be satisfied.

Ugh. Fuck my luck.

“Come on, Cals, seriously? You could stay here. I can be your alarm clock. Roll you over, have a little sexy time before class?” I smiled up at him and patted his tanned cheek. God, he was adorable when he stood there naked and begging. With those deep brown, Greek eyes, begging me to jump into bed with him and it was tempting. But I had to consider my sanity.

“If you can finally make me cum, maybe I’ll think about it. But for now, I gotta go!” I sang and turned to leave.

“What...you didn’t?” He asked tilting his head like a little innocent puppy dog. His big brown eyes drooping with innocent confusion.

“We’ve talked about this countless times. If my body ain’t shaking, it ain’t happening.” I said leaning against his bedroom door, crossing my arms across my chest.

“Fine. Text me tomorrow?” He grumbled, and I smiled at the defeat in his eyes.

“Same time?” I raised my eyebrows, and he rolled his eyes.

“Sometimes I feel like a toy to you,” he cursed, getting back into bed. Pulling the covers over his body like the pouting baby he was.

“My little toy Alec, it has a nice ring to it. See you tomorrow.” I said, knowing how it made me sound.

Was I heartless? No. But Alec knew what we were. I was not his girlfriend, and I never wanted to be. He was my friend at one point. We had classes together, and we flirted. Hard. Which turned into hot sex in a janitor's closet. Curse you grey sweatpants season! Then once the excitement wore off, he turned into my lame sexual partner. The only thing that made me come back was the huge piece of meat between his legs. And the hope I could somehow improve his skills. Call me the sex guru? Well — what a lame sex guru I was.

I walked out of the bedroom door and stopped in my tracks. There at the kitchen island was his roommate Ty eating lucky charms with a smirk on his face. Only the light of a small kitchen bulb beamed down on his knowing face. Almost highlighted like a side quest in a video game. Challenge not accepted. He must have heard everything happening behind closed doors.

“3 am lucky charms, huh?” I asked with a smile heading toward the front door.

“At least I’m getting some luck,” he said, smiling as milk poured off his chin. I looked back at Alec’s door cautiously and then at Ty.

“Yeah well you and him both,” I said, rolling my eyes in frustration.

“I may suck dick the majority of the time, but I enjoy eating the kitty too.” He said, as he drank the milk from his bowl. Much like a cat would. Sending a wink in my direction, as he rolled his tongue through the milk. Like a friggin’ expert.

As whorey as it made me sound, I got wet at his words. Or it was probably because I needed my climax? Yeah — probably that. Ty wasn’t my type of guy and I wouldn’t open my legs for just anyone. I still had standards and morals. Damnit! I groaned, and he smiled so wide, milk dripped down his chin.

“Oh, Ty, I can’t do that. I’ll have to trust your word.” He smirked and drank the rest of his bowl.

“Your loss.” He said with a shrug and I walked out the door.

My walk across campus was peaceful. I enjoyed my walks back to my apartment. My alone time with the beautiful shining stars above me and the sidewalk below. Eventually, I made it back to my apartment where I was alone again. I sighed crawling into my own bed and buried my nose into my lavender-scented pillow.

What happened to you to make you like this?’ His words haunted my sleep and almost prevented me from going into dreamland. Like a haunting nightmare, my brain refused to let go of it.

Some people looked at my charmed upbringing with envy. Walking the red carpets with Dad and meeting movie stars based on his characters, they didn’t see behind the curtain. The torment at school and having very few friends. They also didn’t see the disgusting boy who stole my innocence. 

He took a chunk of me with him. He stole my pieces and scattered them about like I didn’t matter. I didn’t to him. I was just a girl with a crush on her twin brother’s best friend and it didn’t turn into some cliche love story. It turned into a fucked-up Steven King nightmare novel.

If Alec only knew what had happened to me. He’d know why I had rules, why my boundaries with people were important. He’d understand me better and get to the root of who Calliope Cole was and what ruined her in five minutes. I couldn’t just spit that story out to anyone. So I held it in and like a poison, it slowly ate away at me. He still takes my pieces without laying another hand on me.

I made myself a promise years before to lock that part away. Lock it deep in a cage and never let the pain of those nights resurface. And I wouldn’t. I’d never have a crush or fall in love.

Because the moment I did that, they’d see the tainted girl. The ruined girl. And no man wanted a ruined girl, no real man that is. So my life would be a vicious cycle of fuck boys and idiots. That’s just how it was supposed to be.

It’s what I deserved. 

■■■■■■■■

Soooo that's Callie, she's a hoot and obviously a little misguided. Next chapter you get to see what her radio show is alllll about.

❤❤

Don't forget to favorite and comment. You all make
my day.

Xoxox

Aly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 143 42
I moved back to the town I grew up in. I once thought I found the love of my life in high school, it all came crashing down when he betrayed me. It w...
1.4M 45K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
137K 3.6K 46
10 Years ago my life changed, I was 18, young, stupid and selfish. I thought I was doing the right thing, convinced myself everything I did I was doi...
96.8K 1.9K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...