The Beneveti Mafia

By iateyourpoptart

I hear a single pair of hands clapping coming up from behind me ripping me out of my thoughts. I stand up wit... More

Greetings
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23(Mauro)
23(Brynn)
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Official Authors Note
32
33
34
35
36
PSA
37

31

12K 302 88
By iateyourpoptart

Brynn's P.O.V.

I'm dead.

I'm literally dead.

Better kiss my dreams of ever owning a cat goodbye, cause this prank has officially killed me.

"What the hell were you thinking?" His deep strong voice booms through the office.

My shoulders wince at the sudden loud noise and I drop my head to gaze at my lap. Honestly, I'm not as scared as I look right now but I'm putting on a little show just to make him feel a little better.

"Spying on mine and Luca's conversation? We were discussing very important drug related business that you are not apart of!"

Drug related business? I literally heard everything they were talking about.

"Are you a spy?" His voice turns low and accusatory. I can feel his stare boring into the side of my skull.

I snap my head up so quick, it almost gave me whiplash. "What? No! I was just trying to pull a prank that's all." I defended myself. "All I heard was you talk about some chick, you might have a crush on, not 'drug related business'." My voice sounds snippy and I use air quotes to ensure I am at maximum sass level. I'm not about to be accused of something I didn't do.

"You didn't hear anything of the sorts! I don't have crushes! I don't date." He spits out and slams one of his fists down on the wooden desk.

His whiskey brown eyes dart between Luca and I. He had us sit down at his desk, in front of him, like we were in trouble in the principals office. I outline the silhouette of his body with my eyes. I can't help but notice the bulging muscles in his shoulders and the veins popping out on his forearms. By the time I'm done eye fucking him, I've come to the conclusion that Mauro is hot when he's mad. I can't help but feel a little excited, like we're role playing. Obviously he would be the mad principal/teacher and I would be the very apologetic student.

Holy shit my mind is nasty. Gotta focus.

I snap out of my weird fetish daydream and look to Luca for some help but all he could do was sit and stare straight at Mauro with the fear of god in his eyes.

Ummm hello! Earth to Luca! I wonder if he's imagining the same thing I am.

I huff to myself knowing Luca is no help in this situation, so I'll be doing all the explaining myself.

I hear a drawer open and I snap my head back towards where Mauro is sitting.

"Uh, You sh-"

"What kind of prank were you trying to pull anyway?" Mauro cuts me off while pulling out the bag of oregano and placing it on his desk.

"Well you see-"

"I'm unprankable by the way" He cuts me off. "Even if you thought you could have gotten away with it, I'm always one step ahead."  He pulls out rolling papers to roll the oregano into a joint.

"I don't know about that." I manage to get out, with a sly smirk on my face, before he cuts me off again.

"You couldn't have pranked me even if your name was Ashton Kutcher." He snorts out of his nose and brings the rolled joint to his mouth to light it. 

"Fine I won't warn you." I say and cross my arms.

He rolls his eyes, lights the oregano joint in his mouth, and takes one giant inhale. Immediately his face turns bright red and an Italian smelling smoke fills the air. Mauro is coughing uncontrollable in front of Luca and I.

I'm trying to hold on my laugh knowing if I let it out it'll just add more to my death sentence.

"What" *cough cough* "was" *cough* "that!" *cough cough cough*

"That, my dear friend, was the prank." I smile a satisfied smile and nod my head at him. I have pranked the unprankable before I die and that's all I care about.

"Both of you are dead." Mauro struggles to say between coughs.

I look at Luca to see his reaction but he is still. He hasn't moved a muscle since being caught, I'm worried about him, but also us.

Enzo walks in with a very disappointed look on his face and pulls Luca and I up from our biceps. I look up at him with a puppy dog look on my face hoping he will show me pitty. My heart is hammering in my chest and the only thing that is keeping me from collapsing from this crippling anxiety is Enzo holding onto my bicep with a very tight grip might I add.

We get to my bedroom door and I look back up at him with a questioning look.

"You're on bedroom arrest until told other wise." Enzo opens my bedroom door and leads me into my room. "You should think about your actions and how they have consequences."

"What about Luca?" I turn back to look at Enzo and Luca.

"Oh, we have something extra special planned for Luca." Enzo noticeably tightens his grip on Luca's arm, making him wince in pain.

My heart almost stops just thinking about the consequences Luca is about to endure.

This is all my fault.

——————————-

It's been two weeks since the office incident.

It's been two weeks since seeing Luca.

It's been two weeks of constant petty comments and blatant ignorance from Mauro.

Bro. I heard you got a crush on some girl. It's not a big deal, and so what I almost caused you to go to the hospital by smoking oregano. I thought you were unprankable.

I've come to the conclusion that Luca is dead and I'm next. I'm just still alive because Gianna would kill Mauro if he disposed of me before this damn ball. It also doesn't help that he is my date to this stupid thing.

I've been held up in my room this whole time since I'm on bedroom arrest. Gianna has been forcing me to prepare with her for this god forsaken ball and I think it's apart of my punishment. It's honestly making me never want to play a prank on someone ever again.

"OW!"

"Gianna!"

"If you fucking pluck one more fucking hair out of my fucking face, I'm gonna fucking scream!" I swat her hand away from my eyebrows.

I swear to god if I look in that mirror and my eyebrows are two thin lines I'm gonna cut a bitch.

"Brynn. You have to look good for the ball, and you won't look good if you have two furry caterpillars on your forehead." She comes near my face plucking one more hair. The sharp shooting pain radiates through my face causing my left eye to tear up.

I fucking hate my eyebrows getting plucked. It's the kind of pain that pisses you off and will have you raging for a good five minutes. I feel like I could burn the world down with the amount rage inside my soul.

"What if I like my furry caterpillars?" I counteract Gianna, the sass is just oozing out of me when I place my fingers over my eyebrows, smoothing them down.

"You've gotta let them be butterflies girl. That shits not cute." She plucks the last hair on my eyebrow and turns me around to face the mirror.

Okay. Wow. She's got a point. My eyebrows look so good!

They have an arch for the gods and are trimmed to they're full potential. Dare I say they are...on fleek.

I hate myself.

"See! I told you!" She gloats in my face.

Knock knock knock

Gianna and I turn our heads quick to the door interested in who is at the door.

"Who is it?" Gianna sings out to the locked door.

"Tesoro! It's your mother. I have your dresses!" Mamma says from the other side of the locked door.

(Darling)

I get up from the vanity chair in my room to unlock the door and let Mamma in.

"Mia noura!" Mama gasps at the site of me when I open the door.

"What?"

"Your eyebrows look amazing!" Mamma walks past me with two dress bags in her hands and lays them down on my bed.

"They weren't that bad!" I roll my eyes and smooth down my eyebrows, now feeling self conscious of the hair on my face.

I walk over to my bed looking down at the bags that hold our dresses. Both are a silky material but one is red and one is black. I reach my hand out to examine the red dress a little further but quickly my hand is slapped away.

"No no no, mia noura. It's a surprise!" Her thick accent hits my ears. I look down at the tiny Italian woman in front of me and can't help but smile.

Mamma is such a kind, caring, compassionate person that I never knew I needed in my life. She's welcomed me into this home of hers and into her family, no questions asked. She is the mom I never had. She was so happy to make me a beautiful dress for this ball her daughter is dragging me to. This is what a mother should be like, selfless and understanding but firm and serious. I couldn't thank whatever higher power, who brought me here, enough because of the amazing people I've met along the way.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Mamma raises her eyebrow in a questioning manor.

I guess I was staring a little too long but I don't care. I grab her by the shoulders and pull her into a huge bear hug. She's pretty short so her head is right below my chin and I inhale her familiar sent. Chanel No.5 wafts through my nose making me feel comfort from this homely woman.

"Thank you." Is all I say quietly and her delicate arms wrap around my waist.

"For what?" Her voice is muffled in my chest.

"For being the mom I didn't know I needed." I feel a tightness in my throat as my eyes begin to burn.

"Awe!! I love you guys!!" I feel another pair of arms wrap around us. Gianna is completing our group hug and jumping up and down causing all of us to shake and laugh.

We pull out of our hug and regroup our feelings when Gianna has an idea.

"Okay so it's about Eleven O'clock and we have about eight more hours to get ball ready." She smirks at me. I haven't been able to look at the clock at all today we've been too busy plucking my face hairs. I can't believe it's only Eleven O'clock. It feels like Five at night.

"I suggest we go and get our nails done."

"One problem. Mauro won't let me leave the house. ESPECIALLY not after the whole office eavesdropping incident."

"Oh, he'll let you. Once he realizes how hot you're nails will look trailing up and down his arms, he would drive us himself." Gianna smirks at me while crossing her arms. What she is insinuating makes internally shutter, I mean she's talking about her brother for God's sake.

All I could do was roll my eyes at how ridiculous she is. She's been saying comments like that for the two weeks now and it's starting to get on my nerves. She's practically telling me that Mauro was about to say my name when talking about the girl he likes. He literally can't even look at me let alone have feelings for me.

"If you can get him to agree on us getting our nails done then I'll go." I cave even though what girl doesn't like getting her nails done.

Gianna jumps up and down in a giddy way while clapping her hands then runs out the room in one swift motion.

I stood staring at the door for about 15 seconds when Gianna bursts through the door with the biggest grin on her lips.

That was fast.

"HE SAID YES!" She screams and tackles me  on the ground while fist pumping the air. She is way too excited to get her nails done.

———-

Gianna and I are walking down the sidewalk with people brushing past us with every step. I examine my newly painted nails, as they shine so brightly in the sunlight. I decided to go for black on my fingers and a pinky nude on my toes. Gianna got a deep emerald on her fingers and toes. She said she wanted to look like a sexy emerald city from "The Wizard of Oz" or something along the lines of that. 

I can hear my converse scrub the historic pavement when I felt a strong shoulder pierce my not as strong shoulder. The contact sent me stumbling back a couple feet.

"Mi dispiace." A tall man with olive skin smiles at me but continues to keep his pace with, it looks like a group of people out shopping.

I put a hand up indicating I'm alright and smilie brightly at him. I mean my shoulder hurts but I'm fine. That's when bright neon lights meet my eyes and draw me in immediately.

'TATTOO' in big bold letters read outside this cute little shop. I walk closer to the window examining the inside of the business. A couple people littered the parlor, one giving a tattoo while the another person lays on a table receiving said tattoo and two others in the back doing what looks to be a tongue piercing.

I've always wanted to get my nose pierced ever since I was a teenager. My old friend from high school had her nose pierced and I thought it was the coolest thing. I just never had the guts to actually put a needle through my nostril.

I dig my hand in my pocket and pull out the remaining money. Before Gianna and I left to get our nails done, Enzo gave me some extra spending money without anyone knowing. I think he feels bad about my punishment.

I had about sixty dollars left to spend.

I grabbed Gianna's hand and dragged her into the tattoo parlor. A very tall skinny tattooed man greeted us in a very polite manner with a big bright smile.

"Caio." The tattooed man waved at us.

"Brynn, what are we doing here?" Gianna whispers in my ear.

I just smile and turn to the guy who greeted us. "I would like my nose pierced please." I slapped the sixty dollars down on the counter in front of him. He looked down at the cash and gave me a big smile after taking the money.

He lead us to the back room I saw earlier with the girl getting her tongue pierced and patted down on the patted table. He goes over the cleaning procedures to help my piercing heal and asked if I wanted a stud or ring. I went with a small diamond stud since we are going to a ball tonight and didn't want to distract anyone with the ring around my nose.

"Brynn. Are you sure you want to do this?" Gianna is holding my hand as the man prepares the needle to pierce my skin.

"I've always wanted to do this, just never had the guts." I squeezed her hand and gave her a reassuring smile.

The tattooed man finished prepping the needle and positioned himself securely close to my face.

"Sweet mother Mary, have mercy on my soul!" The next thing I knew, he shoved the 3 inch needle through my nostril and fed the tiny stud to fit my nose. Everyone always said it didn't hurt. They're liars.

We finished up at the tattoo place and began walking back home.

"Brynn, I didn't think I was going to like the piercing but honestly it makes you look even hotter." She squeals as we walk up to the front door of the massive house.

"Thanks I think." I scrunch my eyebrows at her.

Just as we walked in to the foyer a small tiny frantic italian woman, that I love so much, runs up to us "There you are! Come Mia Noura, we have to get ready!" She grabs my wrist and pulls me up the stair case, but before I could leave Gianna behind, I grabbed her wrist for her to follow.

-----------------

A/N: so I'm just gonna apologize some more because I do truly feel horrible for ghosting you guys for so long.

Thank you for all the encouraging words and also this story is above 200K reads and I never even expected over 50 thousand.

I'm so grateful! Also I'll start replying to comments soon. I see every single one so don't think I've forgotten anyone. I read them all, literally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 51.1K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
16.8M 648K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
129K 5.7K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...