YOUR TOUCH (The Unwanted Marr...

By ashua9298

Bella has just started her career as a doctor but her parents want her to get married to their friend's son... More

Chapter 2: Our first meeting
Chapter 3: The shopping.
Chapter 4: Does he like me?
Chapter 5: The wedding
Chapter 6: Fears
Chapter 7: I should tell him....
Chapter 8: The fight
Chapter 9: The err and confessions
Chapter 10: A New Beginning

Chapter 1: The surprise

225 4 0
By ashua9298

Bella was at the hospital (as she is a doctor) when her mother called...

Mom:" Honey come home. We have a surprise for you and please hurry."

Bella:" Wait mom...what surprise? I am at work right now..."

But before she could complete her sentence her mom ended the call. She was now curious about the surprise so she went home.

Bella's pov,
When I entered my home , l saw two very familiar faces talking to my parents.

When my mom saw me she said," Come Bella and sit here with me I want to introduce you to someone."

I did as she told me to, but then she said something that I was not ready to hear.....

"Bella meet your future IN-LAWS, Mr and Mrs Kim...."

My eyes grew bigger as I heard this...

I whispered to my mom,"What are you saying mom? You know that I am not ready for marriage and I have just started my career..."

She replied,"  I know honey....but as you two have completed your studies and have started jobs so we think that it's the best time for you two to get married.......besides we had promised to get our kids married when you guys were young..."

I was surprised at what my mom just said but then I remembered the word "Two" and that is when I noticed Jin sitting besides his father.

He smiled when we made eye contact but I didn't know how to respond.

Actually Jin and I were good friends when we were kids but then they moved to another city and we weren't in touch after that.

I was in my thoughts when Mrs Kim said," Jin go and talk with Bella..."

And I thought,"noooooo".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
175K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
114K 912 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...