Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... Еще

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation

3.1K 168 103
Mysti_Noona

A/N: Biggest chapter so far, almost 7000 words. I hope you peed and got your snacks before reading. 

-----------------------------------------

YOONGI POV:

The next few days went by fast. My mom agreed to let me go out, understanding that Y/N's mother was a single parent and wanted to make sure the people around her daughter were good people and would take good care of her. This was something that was without question, but she didn't know that. Y/N had asked me earlier today via text to bring over a copy of the song we recorded so her mom could hear it, and I was happy to oblige. I was still in my room getting dressed when Y/N texted me again.

6:02 p.m.     My Babygirl: I am going to grill out tonight for you. Well my mom and I are. She bought steaks and burgers. Is that okay?

I smiled at her question, thinking it was sweet she was wanting to please me.

6:03 p.m.     Me: That's fine, Y/N. I'll eat anything, pretty much. I'm sure it will be fine. I'll see you in 30 minutes.

I put my phone down and finished getting dressed, settling on a pair of black slacks, a black button down short sleeved shirt, and a black blazer over the top. I styled my hair earlier, deciding to leave my hat off for tonight. I went over to my wardrobe and opened it, pulling a drawer open. Inside was all of my jewelry: rings, bracelets, watches, and earrings. I didn't wear my earrings all the time, but tonight I thought I would.

I had several piercings in each ear, and I wore silver studs and diamond studs. I put my favorite Rolex watch on, and my usual rings: my favorite silver ring with the blue stone, and 3 other silver rings that I had gotten from family over the years. I finished the look by putting light makeup on – some foundation over the mark on my neck that Y/N gave me, and some Chapstick on my lips. My lips were always getting dry, it drove me nuts.

Before I left my room I sprayed my favorite cologne on and I slipped my dress shoes on. I almost forgot to put my contacts in, so I hurried and did that as well. Y/N hadn't seen me in glasses yet, but I wore them a lot around the house and contacts when I was out and about. I had trouble putting the contacts in, and Lil often had to help me do it in the mornings.

Downstairs in the kitchen Lil was just finishing up dinner as I grabbed my keys from the tray on the counter. I touched my back pocket, feeling my wallet there, having grabbed it as soon as I put my slacks on.

"Well look at you, Master Yoongi. All dressed up for your Y/N! Tsk, you are such a handsome man. You know we love that girl, Yoongi. Why haven't you made her your girlfriend, boy," she asked, shaking a spatula at me. I looked at the spatula and cocked a brow, remember the times she spanked me with it when I was a kid. She kept that beat up utensil out of endearment, which I thought was just weird.

I didn't want to answer her question but I knew I had better give her some response or she wouldn't leave me alone about it. "It's not the right time for that, Lil, okay?"

She obviously didn't like that answer, as she scoffed at my response saying, "Well I've seen how you are around her, and how she is with you. You've got a damn hickey on your neck, boy, and I've seen you kiss her more than once. God only knows what has happened upstairs. Don't you think it's about time you make it official, before you two end up having kids before you've even graduated," she shot back, her voice raised a little bit.

I could tell my response to her initial question pissed her off, and I knew she was just coming from a place of love as she was like a second mother to me, but I didn't like being put on the spot. Especially when it came to Y/N. I wasn't ready to admit to everyone just how much I cared about her, as I knew by admitting it I would have to do something about it, and fuck me but I was scared.

I could feel myself become flustered, and dished it right back. "Just drop it okay? I don't want to talk about it anymore," I said.

Lil dropped the spatula in the food, pointing a finger at me. "Well how do you feel about her then?!?!"

I was pissed now. "Lil, I said drop it!"

Lil came around the kitchen island, getting in my face. "Well, don't you care about her at least? Don't you love her?!" she yelled.

"YES I FUCKING LOVE HER, LIL, OF COURSE I DO!" I roared right back.

Lil stood a little taller after my admission, a smile slowly creeping on her face. She knew exactly how to get me to open up, by making me lose control of my tightly guarded feelings. She tricked me. When I realized what she did, I scoffed and just glared at her. Then I yanked the door open and strode out to the garage, Lil's loud laughter following me as I went.

I got to Y/N's house a short while later. I parked on the street, getting out and wondering if I should put the alarm on. She lived in a pretty quiet cul-de-sac, the houses on the small side and quaint. Many of the houses looked 20 years older or more. Was I acting like a pretentious prick of I put the alarm on? I just left it alone, locking the doors from my key fob. As I made my way up the driveway to her house, I could see the curtains moving that covered the front window. It looked like someone looked out quickly. As I got to the front door, I could hear hushed talking on the other side of the door.

"It looks like he has a car that is worth more than our damn house, Y/N!"

My hand was halfway up to the doorbell as I heard this, now looking down at my Gucci outfit, wondering if maybe I went overboard. I didn't have time to process it any further as the door was yanked open by a middle-aged woman who I assumed was her mother.

"Well, hello young man. You must be Yoongi. I am Beverly," the woman said, shaking my hand. She gestured for me to come inside which I did. I felt her close the door behind me and come around my side, standing to my left. Y/N was busy in the kitchen and I just wanted to run far, far away. I stood their awkwardly wishing the floor would swallow me up as her mother looked me up and down, a smile on her face the whole time.

My head whipped up at the sight of Y/N coming out of the kitchen, and when she yelled at her mom I silently said a prayer of thanks to God for the save.

"Mom! Quit oogling him! Yoongi, come inside and get comfortable," she said first to her mother and then to me. Y/N gestured to the couch and I went and sat down, her mother sitting in a recliner to my left. Y/N wiped her hands on a towel and then came in, sitting next to me on the couch. I looked at her silently pleading for her to help me, and Y/N had an amusing look on her face. She thought this was funny did she? Hmmphh.

"So, Yoongi. My daughter tells me you recently moved from South Korea. Were you born and raised there," she asked.

"Ahhh, yes Ma'am I was. I've never lived anywhere else until now," I replied. I gripped both of my thighs with my hands, my palms starting to sweat.

"And your father owns the Min Software Enterprises, yes? And you work for him?"

I wasn't sure where her line of questioning was going, but I knew I had to answer it if I was going to get out of here someday. "Yes, Ma'am that is our company. I am CEO of the Charitable Contributions Department. I oversee the work the company does in ensuring the local Food Pantry runs well, and will continue to run well for a long time to come."

His mother seemed impressed by this, saying, "Charitable work is the best work one can do in life, I think. Do you think you will take over your father's company someday?"

I bristled at her question, as this was a sore topic for me, my eventual position from CEO of a small department to CEO of the whole company imminent someday even if I didn't want it to be so. "Uhh, yes Ma'am. I will control the company someday, even if I don't want to."

I could see she perked up at that. "So you don't want to eventually run the company? Why is that?"

Oh God, Oh God, Oh God

Before I had to reply, Y/N swooped in and saved me. "Mom, let's give him a break from the questions okay? I want to give him a tour of the house. Why don't you go check the food on the grill," she offered.

Her mother agreed to this, but I knew she was going to pepper me with more questions later. Y/N gave me a look which I could only take as one of apology, as she stood and gestured for me to follow her.

"I know the house is small....like really small....but it's typical for working class families around here. My parents bought it when I was just a year old, and it's all I have known. The kitchen and dining room is to your right, obviously, and through here is a bathroom," she said, leading me past the living room and down a small hallway where a bedroom, hall closet, and bathroom sat.

The bedroom was large, and looked to be her mother's room. The bathroom was small, about 1/3 of the size of any of the bathrooms in my house. The hallway had pictures on the wall, many of them looked to be Y/N as a child. I saw some really old pictures of a young lady whom I could only assume was her mother many years ago, as well as a family portrait of Y/N as a child, her mother, and a man.

"Is that....."

Y/N cut me off, saying, "Yes, that's my father. It's one of the few pictures my mother kept around and didn't burn."

I didn't say anything more as I stared into the eyes of the man who left her and her mother four years ago. I wondered how anyone could up and leave someone as wonderful as Y/N. The thought of leaving her made my chest ache. Y/N gestured for us to move on, and I followed her back down the hallway to the living room again. I didn't notice a set of stairs there to the left of the hallway we just came out of.

"There are two more bedrooms and a bathroom up here," Y/N said, walking up the stairs with me in tow. There were more pictures along the wall as we walked up the stairs, some of family, some of past pets, some of what looked to be family friends. When we got to the top of the stairs we turned right, and there was a short hallway with two rooms pretty close together. The upstairs wasn't very big at all, but I am sure Y/N is happy to have her own space.

Y/N walked into the first room, which looked to be her bedroom. It was small, with just a bed, desk, dresser, and small closet. There was a large oval rug on the floor, and a door to the right which must lead to a bathroom. She sat on her bed, and I sat next to her. I took her hand in mine and tugged on it, making her look at me.

"What's wrong," I asked. I could see by the look on her face that something was bothering her.

"I'm kind of embarrassed at you seeing how we live. You have such a huge house and expensive stuff, and.... Well, we barely scrape by in an old house that is slowly falling apart," she said, looking down.

I quickly turned towards her, bringing my bent knee up onto the bed as I grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me. Her eyes were shiny, like she was holding back tears. Well, shit. What do I do, what do I say? I tried to be as honest as I could with her.

"Y/N, it doesn't matter how much money I have or how much money you don't have. Your house is fine. This house has so many memories for you, some good and some not so good. It's your HOME though, Y/N. You should be proud of it and everything it contains. Speak ill of it again, or of what you think you don't have, and I will put you over my damn lap and spank you again, you hear me," I said.

She looked at me and then laughed for a second, sniffling the next. I leaned over and cupped her face, brushing my lips against hers softly. She returned my kiss just as softly, bringing her hands up to grip the front of my shirt. I tilted my head and ran the tip of my tongue along her bottom lip and she opened her mouth for me.

I was about to deepen the kiss and slip my tongue in her mouth when a loud voice rang out in the room. "SO, who's ready for dinner?! I know I am," said her mother, louder than necessary for such a small room.

I felt Y/N pull back from me as fast as I pulled away from her, and I opened my eyes to see her mother standing there in the doorway, her arms crossed but with an amused look on her face. She cocked a brow and jerked her head, silently gesturing for us to follow. Y/N went first, me trailing behind. I smoothed out my shirt, hoping to God my erection would go away by the time we got down to the dinner table.

Dinner was already on the table, and we sat down, myself next to Y/N and her mother across from the both of us. There was an empty chair next to her mother. We sat there staring at each other, as I was trying to get comfortable in the seat with a large bulge in my slacks.

"Well, dig in guys," her mother said, breaking the silence. We did just that, piling our plates high with steak, burgers, corn on the cob, and fresh fruit. There was fresh water on the table and what looked like lemonade.

"Would you like water or lemonade, Yoongi," Y/N asked, holding up the lemonade pitcher.

"Water is fine, Y/N, thank you."

Y/N nodded and poured water into my glass, and then poured water for herself. She set the pitcher back down, all the while her mother watching the exchange. We ate in silence, Y/N and I both taking turns serving each other.

Y/N didn't have steak on her plate, only a burger. I wanted her to taste how juicy the steak was so I cut a piece and then brought it to her lips, offering it to her. Y/N gave me a weird look but accepted it, saying thank you. I realized then that maybe that wasn't a such a good idea, and looked quick at her mom. Her mom had a look on her face of.... Surprise? I had to say something quick.

"Oh, um. It's common in my culture to feed each other. We do it in my family and I even do it with my male friends," I explained.

Her mother seemed to take the answer with stride. "Oh, that is so interesting. You take care of each other. I like seeing that, more people should do that."

I released a breath, realizing I had been holding it the whole time. I sneaked a glance at Y/N and she had a smirk on her face but quickly looked away. I smacked her leg with mine under the table quick, and she looked back at me. She quickly dropped the smirk, which made my lip twitch up a bit. Sassy girl.

"So, Yoongi, I hear you and Y/N are performing a song she wrote soon, is this right," her mother asked.

I remembered the cd in my jacket pocket pulling it back and reaching inside to pull it out. I handed it to her mother, who quickly stood and put it into the side of the flat screen tv in the living room. She used the remote to select the right setting, and pushed play. When she returned to the table we heard the beginning notes of the song play. We sat in silence and listened to it as we finished eating.

It got to an emotional part of the song where I thought Y/N's voice was even more heavenly than it already was if that was possible, and it made me want to touch her. My right hand reached over and the back of my fingers brushed lovingly against the back of her left hand, and I looked at her to see if she felt it. She looked at her hand and smiled, her eyes flitting up to look at me. She dropped her fork and her index finger opened up, taking my index finger in its grasp just briefly. As quickly as it happened, it was over just as fast.

The song ended and I looked up, her mother staring at the both of us intently. I cleared my throat, aware that she probably saw what I did, and so I got up and went over to the tv, taking the cd out and turning it off. I placed the cd on the console.

"Feel free to keep this copy, I figure it's only right since Y/N wrote the song," I said, sitting back down.

"But you wrote the music and played the piano I heard in the song, right," her mother said, addressing me.

"Yes I did. Y/N originally wanted it to be a faster pop sounding kind of a song, but I suggested that we slow it down a bit, and allow the feelings of longing the words are trying to convey come out more," I replied.

Y/N jumped in the, saying, "Yeah, and we fought about it and I let him win, but in the end he was right. It sounds better this way, don't you think mom? He didn't just play the piano, he made the whole song in his studio at home, and he makes other songs too. He's pretty talented."

Y/N's words made me blush, and I snuck my hand under the table to quickly grasp her thigh, giving it a squeeze. Her hand went under the table as well, moving over mine and holding it still on her thigh.

Her mother agreed with her, saying I must be very talented as I played the piano beautifully. She smiled at me getting up to grab our plates and take them to the kitchen. I stood suddenly, grabbing the plates from her.

"Allow me, Ma'am. I'll wash the dishes and clean up, why don't you and Y/N go relax," I suggested, taking the dishes to the sink.

"Oh no, you don't have to do that. You're a guest tonight. Let me do it," her mother said.

"I insist, you both worked to cook it for me, so allow me to do this for you both, okay. Now go," I said, taking a dish out of her hands and pointing to the living room. Her mother just stared at me with her mouth agape and then looked at Y/N, who shrugged her shoulders with an amused look on her face. They both left the dining room as I continued to clear the table. Once I was clear I took my suit jacket off and laid it over a chair, and removed my watch and rings. It took me a while to find containers for the leftover food, but I did, and then I got to work tackling all the dishes.

Y/N POV:

My mom and I sat on the couch as Yoongi washed dishes in the kitchen, occasionally hearing loud sounds and banging cabinet doors. My mom looked at me with her eyebrows raised, and I just shook my head. "He's not mad or anything, he's always like that. I don't think he realizes his strength sometimes."

"And does he realize how bossy he is, Y/N? He literally ordered me out of my own kitchen," my mother said, laughing at that.

"Oh he knows, and he uses it often. He's got his mother and the cook at home who boss him around just as much, so I think he learned it from them. The cook, Lil, is a sweet old woman that doubles as the main housekeeper, and I suspect she was like a nanny to him as well." I said.

"Wow," my mom said. "How much staff do they have there you think?"

I sat thinking. I honestly had no idea. "For a house as big as it is, I would say at least twenty people or more, but only a handful I see at a time when I am over there."

"And just how many times have you been over there, young lady," she asked, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Mom! It's fine! I've just been there twice. Once to practice and then I stayed for dinner, remember? I brought home all that food? That was from his house," I explained.

Her mother just stared for a second. "Oh. Well you didn't tell me then you had dinner at a boy's house, Y/N. You know my rule about that."

"Mom, I know, I wasn't expecting to have dinner, it just got later and well, I was invited so I thought why not? It was good though, wasn't it," I said, trying to deflect a bit off of me and back onto the food.

"Mmmm it sure was. And look, now he's in there doing the dishes and cleaning up after us. Are you sure you two aren't more than friends, Y/N? I see the way he looks at you, and the way you look at him. Hell, I caught the two of you kissing," she said, trying to whisper but her voice raising a bit anyway.

"I don't know what we are mom, he hasn't brought it up and neither have I. I think I'm going to soon though. Don't worry mom, yes he's a guy but you see how he really is. He is as sweet to me as he is tonight for you, and he wouldn't do anything to harm me. I promise," I assured her.

"Well... I had you younger than I would have liked, Y/N. So, just be careful. If you two do end up becoming a couple and you end up having sex, just remember to wrap it up, know what I mean," my mother said, making a circle with her fingers and moving it down her other finger, as if it were a condom going on.

"MOM! Okay enough, I get it. OMG," I said, so embarrassed.

"Look, if I could keep you pure forever I would," she said, grabbing my cheeks and squishing them hard so I had fish lips. "But I can't, and you're almost 18 in a couple months so, just be safe ok?"

I pushed her hands away but pulled her in for a hug. "I promise I will, mom."

I heard the water go off and saw Yoongi walk back into the living room, putting his rings back on. With his jacket off I could see the large silver watch on his hand, gleaming in the light. My mom must have seen as well, as she gave me an elbow to the ribs.

"All done," he said, giving a small smile. He sat next to me on the couch, bending his leg and pulling it up to rest the ankle on the thigh of his other leg. His arm dangled over the bent leg, his watches and rings on his left hand on full display. There was probably over $20,000 on his wrist and hand alone. Holy shit. I saw the same hand move from his leg to reach over and cover my hand which sat on my lap, and it made me look up, meeting his eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, heh. Yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking. Thanks for doing the dishes," I said.

My mom got off from the couch and moved to her recliner to the left of me, so she could see the both of us. "Yes, thank you very much, Yoongi, that was sweet of you."

He smiled at my mom and draped his left arm around the back of the couch, his fingers brushing the back of my head. My body shivered at the touch.

"It's no problem," he said. "I don't do the dishes enough at home, so it was nice to get my hands dirty so to speak. Thank you for inviting me over, the dinner was delicious." His hand moved behind my head, his fingers lazily twirling my hair. My mom didn't seem to notice at all, since my head was turned towards her. He twirled my hair and then dug his fingers down deep into my hair, massaging the back of my scalp. I don't know why, but the gesture was the most erotic thing ever, and I moaned. Out loud. I quickly covered it with a fake coughing fit, moving my body to hide the fact that I just elbowed him as well.

My mother didn't bat an eye, and continued to talk to him. "So tell me about this dinner party. Y/N tells me you have it every year?"

"Yes, it's a way for my father to mingle with the employees so to speak, well the employees that are higher up. All of the senior staff are invited, and we have music, dancing, and dinner together," he replied. His hand was back again, twirling my hair with his fingers. He must really love my hair, apparently.

"Only the senior staff? Why not the people lower on the totem pole," my mother asked, crossing her arms. Uh oh. She's getting upset.

I could feel myself stiffen up, and Yoongi must have sensed it as his arm came down, coming around my shoulders, his hand gripping my arm slightly. He gave me a reassuring squeeze, then let go, letting his hand dangle there in the air.

"Well, I think that needs to change, and it would be something I WOULD change if I were ever the CEO," he replied.

"But you said you don't want to be the CEO. Will you tell me now why that is," she asked.

Thanks mom, for bringing out the big guns yet again. Why not scare him away ?!

"Well," said Yoongi. "It might take me a while to explain but I will do my best. The tech company thrived under the rule of my grandfather to the point that new sites were introduced to the United States almost 30 years ago. My father was close to my age then, and he had no idea that by the time he was 55 he would be the CEO of all 5 companies located in South Korea and the U.S., and would be responsible for keeping this multi-billion-dollar juggernaut running at full steam. My father knew that competition was always at his heels, as more and more instances of individuals stealing information from the company to make copy-cat products were popping up. This was evident with how technologically advanced we became, and so he was constantly looking for ways to keep one step ahead. His idea was to consolidate management and shuffle around key players. Only those he trusted and were long time loyal employees were going to be key players, and they will be working together to tighten security and keep development under more strict lock and key measures. So essentially, my father is here to clean house. He will be laying off a large number of employees, many of them hard working individuals such as yourself. Not only is that a problem to me, but so is my relationship with my father. My dad is ruthless about work, and all he seems to care about is making more money. He tells me all the time that I will become CEO when I turn 25, and frankly I don't want any part of it. Growing up I had to watch as he worked long hours, 7 days a week, and was married to his job instead of to his wife. It almost seemed as if my mother was a single mother to myself and my older brother Dongin. My mother never complained though, which bothered me even more. I could tell she was lonely and wanted to have him around more, and he seemed oblivious to her desires and loneliness, even today. When he announced to us five months ago that we were moving to the States and I would have to finish my last year here, I was upset. Yet again we were put last while he continued to build up the company at the expense of others. I don't want to continue that cycle when I get married and have children. My wife and children will come first, and my work will come second, whatever that may be."

We were silent then, as Yoongi finished talking. I sat taking everything in, not knowing the full reasoning behind why he was estranged from his father. I could understand why now. Yoongi wasn't like his father. He was caring, compassionate towards others, and looked out for other people. This was evident in not only the strangers he fed each week through the Food Pantry, but to those he cared about as well.

"Well," my mother began, "First thank you for explaining it all so truthfully. From what Y/N has said about you, what I have seen here tonight, and what you just told me, I can tell you that even if you did choose to go forward and control the company I do not believe you would be anything like your father. I can see you making great changes for the better, not only for you and your family but for all of the others impacted by the company."

I could feel Yoongi shift next to me, and I turned to look at him. His eyes were downcast, staring at his lap. "Thank you," he said, continuing to look down.

"I also think this event is a special time for you and Y/N to get to know each other even better, and I am excited for her to go. She told me of the kind things your mother is doing for her, and I can tell she is a good person. She is a good person who raised a good person, and I will be sure to tell her that when I meet her on Saturday," my mother said, standing up.

Yoongi took the cue that it was time to go, and so he stood as well, reaching his hand across to shake hands with my mother.

My mother looked at me, saying "Y/N, go get his jacket please." She turned then to Yoongi, shaking her head to his outstretched hand instead grabbing his hand and pulling him to her. "We are huggers in this house, son, and you need more hugs." She brought him to her and hugged him like she would a son, and he was stiff at first but then put his arms around her, hugging back. She whispered something in his ear, but I couldn't make it out.

I brought him his jacket and helped him put it on. He turned and slipped his hand in mine, waving goodbye to my mother as he headed for the door with me in tow. He opened the front door and led me out first, and then closed the door behind him. It was chilly outside, and the porch light barely illuminated us. Yoongi saw me shiver, and so he drew me closer to him, opening his jacket and wrapping it around my body. It didn't fit all the way around but it was enough to keep me from shivering more. I laid my cheek on his chest, listening to his heart beating while he rested his chin on top of my head. When he spoke, his voice vibrated through his chest.

"That was the most information about my family I have ever given anyone, Y/N. I haven't been that forthcoming even with my best friends. They know most of it anyway, just by being around my family, but not to the extent that I shared. It felt somewhat freeing to finally let it off my chest. I thank you for that," he said.

I pulled back slightly, looking up at him. "You are thanking me? Why? What did I do?"

"Being with you gives me confidence, and helps me to feel less alone. You give me strength, Y/N, and I am able to open up more because of it. I did not think I would be able to without something bad happening to me in return, like it has in the past. I don't share my feelings for a reason, Y/N. Tonight was a risk, but I can see it was worth it. You are worth it," he said.

My heart swelled, and I really didn't know what to say. He was saying everything I wanted to hear, short of those three little words. Those three little words that were hanging unsaid between us for the last month or more. I leaned up on my tip toes, my arms around his waist and my fingers intertwined. I kissed his jaw once, twice, three times. He looked down at me again and sighed, capturing my lips with his. This kiss wasn't full of lust like others had been. This one was full of a different emotion, one just as raw. It was full of love.

Yoongi pulled away first, resting his forehead against mine. His eyes were closed as I stood listening to him breathing. "Y/N...."

It was barely more than a whisper, but I heard it. "Yes," I replied. I could tell he wanted to say something, but he was holding himself back.

His eyes opened and they looked into mine. I never noticed how long his eyelashes were, and how they dusted the top of his cheeks when his eyes closed. He pulled away further, turning to look towards his car.

"I'm trying, but it's hard still. I'm scared to fully let go. Aish, I better get going. It's getting late and you have school tomorrow," he said.

I wanted to make him stay, to force him to say what he was about to say. Was he going to say it to me finally? Would I have the courage to say it back if he did? Or was he going to say something else?

"Oh. Okay," I said, chickening out. I pulled away from him, letting his suit jacket fall against his body. He could see I was bothered by it, and I heard him sigh again. He leaned forward, capturing my lips with his one last time, whispering to me.

"Goodnight, baby. I'll talk to you tomorrow after I get done with work," he said. Then he turned and walked down the driveway, his hand in his pocket, fishing out his key fob. He started the car remotely, and it came to life in the still of the night, the headlights illuminating the dark street. He got in and drove away, leaving me standing on the porch, still wondering what he wanted to say but keep locked away in his heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Something big is coming.... in more ways than one. *Wink Wonk*

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

407K 17.9K 44
New Town. New school. 7 Boys and something that could only be described as magic. What could go wrong? ________________________________ Completed A...
119K 4.4K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
62.6K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...
3.5K 279 39
Kim Taehyung was Traitorous and so was his love..... ﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎ Lee Ri Yoon gets a brand new job at one of the prominent publications in Seoul. Wh...