Daddy || h.s

By ShaunieRay

❝Mr.Styles will now see you.❞ Published: March 15, 2016 More

Daddy
Intro
Daddy .1
Daddy .2
Daddy .3
Daddy .4
Daddy .5
Daddy .6
Daddy .7
Daddy .8
Daddy .9
Daddy 1.0
Daddy 1.1
Daddy 1.2
Daddy 1.3
Daddy 1.4
Daddy 1.5
Daddy 1.6
Daddy 1.7
Daddy 1.8
Daddy 1.9
Daddy 2.0
Daddy 2.1
Daddy 2.2
Daddy 2.3
Daddy 2.4
Daddy 2.5
Daddy 2.6
Daddy 2.7
Daddy 2.8
Daddy 2.9
Daddy 3.0
Daddy 3.1
Daddy 3.2
Daddy 3.3
Daddy 3.4
Daddy 3.5
Daddy 3.6
Daddy 3.7
Daddy 3.8
Daddy 3.9
Daddy 4.0
Daddy 4.1
Daddy 4.2
Daddy 4.3
Daddy 4.4
Daddy 4.6
Daddy 4.7
Daddy 4.8
Daddy 4.9
Daddy 5.0 (wow look at me)
Daddy 5.1

Daddy 4.5

1.8K 40 20
By ShaunieRay

Im so sorry my loves, I didnt mean for this update to take as long as it did but as you all know I'm still in the process of moving and now I have family visiting so updating hasn't been on my mind that much. This is sort of a filler chapter for now until I can get my ideas straight again since I'm at the end of my outline for this story because I really didnt think id make it this far. Anywayyyyy thanks you all so much for reading and I appreciate all the support each and everyone of you has given me. I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

-Dani❤️ 

Jayde

The next morning I was up in possibly the most comfortable bed ive ever slept in and the sound of soft snoring behind my head. I angle a look over my shoulder to see Harry peacefully sleeping, looking beautiful as ever.

Yesterday was something really I didnt expect to happen, ever quite frankly. Everything he told me was everything and more that ive always wanted to hear since the moment we started dating as teens. Its upsetting in a way that I had to wait all these years to finally get the relationship I wanted with him and everything that not only he but I put myself through to be with him. I do admit that I lost myself in trying to be with him and attempting to be the perfect girl for him. My mindset was and still partly is messed up and I know im setting a bad example for Aaliyah and how she should be treated by a man and I really want to change the light that I put myself in for her.

At the moment her nor Preston dont think too much of Harry and I's situation given that theyre still fairly young and I am grateful for that. All they see is mommy and daddy aren't technically with one another but theyre friends and theyre happy. Some thing we do like me spending the night has to confuse them but im hoping once we return home, everything will go back to normal, Harry and I can rebuild our relationship and we can finally be the family we had always hoped and dream of. "What are you thinking about?" He rolls over and drapes an arm over my stomach while laying his head in the crook of my neck. I angle a glance over my shoulder and he plants a kiss onto my forehead. "Thinking about us, how things are going to be starting now." He plants another kiss on my collar bone and sit up so his back is agasint the headboard and my head is now in his lap.

Curls are sprawled across his pale legs and his rakes his fingers though the locks in a comforting way. "I know everything is so sudden and from a person on the outside looking in it could look like I was just talking and would revert to my old ways when we returned back home but im excited to start life with you, for real this time Jay. I really want to be with, be there for you and the kids and I can swear to you that they will happen. Once we get back home im going to take Jenna out to dinner or lunch and then im going to break the news to her, call of the engagement and tell her we need to go our separate ways." I turn my head into his stomach and shut my eyes.

"I feel sort of bad, even though she treated me like shit I know shes gonna be heartbroken." He shrugs and turns my head so im forced to look at him. "I mean you could see it in the long run me and her weren't going to last. We were having way too many issues and bickered back and forth on the daily." I shake my head and look past Harry. "You guys were fine until I came into the picture."

"We had our fare share of problems, we weren't perfect by any means okay. Why. are you trying to fight her case."

"Im not fighting her case believe me I am not doing that at all, its just somewhere deep inside I feel a bit bad but at the same time I don't because she tried treating me likes like shit but I wasn't going for it." He scoots back down back to the level im at and spoons me from the back. "Well, either way, guilty to not im still cutting ties between us. This is something that should've been done months ago but I was being too childish and I was blind to see what was really in front of me. When we get home, just to cut down on the drama, i'll get you a hotel for you to stay the night or however long it takes her to leave the house. Im already knowing its not going to go over too well and with everything going on and now with your situation I dont want you being alone so for the time being I may have the boys come be with you until Im able to come back to you." This is a too well thought out plan and usually with Harry and I's luck, things like this don't pan out in our favor.

"Thats almost too good of a plan Harry. Ever since you spoke her name up I haven't had a good feeling about any of this if im being completly honest. If I'm being real I just don't see a good ending to any of this. We know she has it out for me and we don't know exactly whose been threatening me but we know she has a connection to it. She'll do anything to get at me and I wouldn't put it past her to do something to you to get at me as well." Harry turns in his back and lays his head against the stack of pillows while gazing at the roof.

"Well what do you suggest, staying with her isn't going to be an option either." He snorts and screws his eyes shut. "Well for one I never even thought of that being an outcome for starters," he cracks a dimpled smile and shift back onto his side to face me. "I want to make sure the kids and our families are gone, away from Toronto and somewhere where she may not even think of, after everything is said and done I want us all to bond as one family, mine and yours, with the kids and then we can break the news to them there. Both sets of news."

"I get the vacation part but don't you think it's a bit extreme to make sure we're all out of the city for just one girl?" I shake my head and palm my forehead. I understand how it may seem as if I'm overacting or thinking of the absolute most when it comes to this situation. He's is right, she's just one girl but I feel like she's capable of something very powerful and I don't want to be anywhere near her wrath when it is released. "Harry I know it  seems extreme but there's no way she's doing any of this by herself and if she is think of all the other things she may have up her sleeve. First out sex tape, the dead decapitated animals showing up at my door, the creepy threatening phone calls, my damn house burning time the ground with all mine and the kids belongings. This is with you still being with her, how do you think she'll react when not only you tell her you're leaving her for me but when I'm pregnant, with your child. It's unfortunate but you have to think of all the possible outcomes of this, good and bad Harry."

Harry

She's right. She's absolutely right and I hate it but I won't dare let her know my true feelings about this whole situation. I don't need her stressing or worrying about any of this so I'm going to put on a face as if it doesn't bother me at all. I know the things that Jennas capable of and that's not something I need happening to my family nor I. If I'm being completely honest the girl truthfully scares the shit out of me. She was the sweetest person to me but to everyone else she's the biggest bitch one ever known and I'm not one to typically call woman out their names but with her, its needed. 

"Jay, I'll take care of it, I don't need you worrying or stressing especially with this little one baking in here. I'll figure it out so by time the wheels of the jet. touch down in Toronto all you have to  do is get in a car and I'll be where you and the rest of our family is only hours later. I won't let nothing happen to you, the family or even me. At the end of the day there's nothing she can take away from me as long as I know all of you are okay. She can take my house, company, my image, anything but as long as I got y'all i'll be okay. Okay?" She nods and nestles her head into my chest while wrapping her arms around my torso. Moments like these are the ones I cherish the most with Jayde, something I should've done in the past. I really took for granted of her and Im beginning to regret it deeply. The way I treated her and just tossed her aside like she was nothing when she was really everything to me. "Im just scared Harry, we don't really know but we know that everything thats been happening to me is linked to her in some type of way. I haven't seen my babies at all and its killing me, this is the longest I've been apart from them since they were born and she's already getting in between me and my kids. I don't know what else she has up her sleeves and I don't really want to know either. I hate myself for saying this but it seems like keeping her happy would be the easiest thing right now. 

Im taken back as she not only expresses her opinions but in Jennas favor. For as long as she's been working for me and has known Jenna no matter the situation, not once has she ever came to Jennas rescue, so this is really something Im not used to. "Baby, thats not happening, I promised to you that I was changing for the better for you and myself. I told you from here on out that it'll just be me and you, no one else and I'm not breaking that vow to you or to myself. Jenna can do anything and everything in her power but she can only do some much before repercussions start taking place. Please don't worry about it, I'll handle it. If it makes you fell any better I can have one of the boys ride along with me to make sure I'm right. Would that make you feel better?" She looks up at me with wide eyes and nods her head. "Yes it would." I flash her a smile and lean down to plant a kiss on her forehead. "Here, let's stop talking about it, We'll deal with it when the time comes but as of right now we need to start getting ready for the boring meetings today and we need to get you some food.

Hours later, Jayde and I find ourselves walking into the convention center, hand in hand, to our specified seats in the heart of the center. Many stares are thrown our way and I can almost be sure its because of our tape that got leaked and the many eyes that have seen what we do behind closed doors. "Styles!" Ronnie, a colleague of mine before I dropped out of college comes walking up to me with his wife close behind. "Whats up man? How have you been." He shakes my hand and pats my back with the brightest smile I've ever seen displayed on his face before. "Good good, Im real good. Ronnie this is Jayde, my girlfriend. Jayde this is Ronnie. We go way back." She politely shakes his hand and is introduced to his wife as well. While they're hugging however, I notice his face shift as if a lightbulb went off in his head and his mouth drops open. 

"Wait, she's Jayde? As in Jayde the Jayde you sobbed over and thought of calling ever damn damn for a year Jayde?" As close as we used to be, the main reason ive kept my distance from Ronnie is because he cant keep his damn mouth shut. This is a perfect example; back when er were roommates in college, when Jayde first broke up with me and left I cried for the first few years on a weekly basis. No one know this but him beaus to everyone else including my family, I acted as if I didn't care about her and she was just another fling of mine. But in actuality, she was my everything and Ronnie was the only person who didn't judge me for being so emotional about her leaving me. He was one of the main support systems for me throughout that period of my life and I'm forever thankful for it, but I have a feeling that by the end of this weekend Jayde will know everything that was said between the two of us.

"Yes, this is the Jayde I cried about all the time, Ronnie." I quietly release to him and he strokes his beard. A five minute long conversation later, he finally allows Jayde and I to walk away and claim our seats in the convention center. Right as we sit down and settle in, she grips my arm with the biggest smile. 

"You cried about me after I left? All everyone told me was that you used to hook up with random girls every-night and how you would always act like I never exsisted." I embarrassingly shrug and tear my gaze away from her stare.

"Somethings just aren't meat to be released or said after a period of time. But yes I acted like a little bitch when it was just Ronnie and I and I cried to him every night about how hurt I was that you finally left me even though I knew It was my fault I pushed you to leave me. Is there anything else you want to know about my past with Ronnie?" Her eyes shoot up and she begins looking around the room with her lip pulled between her teeth.

"Did you ever stop thinking about me?" That wasn't the question I thought shed ask me out of everything that she's heard about me but when I finally look down to her face. Her eyes are wide and her mouth is slightly agape giving her almost an innocent look.

"Not once day throughout those five years went by that I stopped thinking about you and not now day went by that my love for you dwindled. I had always wanted us to reconnect from the moment I found out you left me and you ghosted me practically, I often regret not trying harder to find you or to make things right but in this moment, all that is in the past. What matters now is that we're with now another with healthier and leveled heads, the perfect family and another little bean on the way. I can assure you that I'll try my absolute hardest to make you the happiest girl alive Jayde, I know that sounds cheesy but I swear it. I swear I'll give you the life that you want and that you deserve because I want to give you my all. I owe it to you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
850K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...