𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄, glee 1

By afternoonbliss

andy miller lives with her mother, and is best friends with noah puckerman and finn hudson. quinn is a sight... More

𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄: 𝐒1
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄:𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒
𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐃
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐒𝐔𝐄'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐑
𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐄
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘
𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄: 𝐒2
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐘
naya.
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅𝐒
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑:𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐓𝐒
𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: 𝐔𝐇-𝐎𝐇
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐓
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐑
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐒𝐄𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐍𝐄𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐁
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒!
𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

6.4K 208 74
By afternoonbliss

—————————————
chapter fifteen: the truth
—————————————
"you fucked up."
—————————————

andy was at her locker, switching out books that she didn't need for ones that she did. she was lost in thought, thinking about who's gonna be the the teacher or staff that's gonna take the new directions to sectionals.

andy closed her locker, seeing santana and brittany walk down the hall, both having cellphones to their ears. andy furrowed her eyebrows.

she saw santana mumble something into the phone before she put it down and smile at andy as she walked passed.

andy raised an eyebrow, watching as the duo walked further and further away.

andy shrugged her shoulders before walking to class, just ass the bell rang.

~~~

andy was sitting in one of the chairs, watching from afar as quinn talked to puck, which was an unusual scene. she saw rachel watching as well, making her even more curious as to what's going on.

"hey, guys?" andy heard mr.schue say as he entered the room. "let's, uh. . . let's gather around."

andy sat up, scooting over so puck could sit next to her. she decided to ask what he was about with quinn later.

she turned her attention to the spanish teacher, seeing ms.pillsbury next to him, making her furrow her eyebrows.

"well. . . i have found my replacement. so, give it up for ms.pillsbury" mr.schue continued, clapping, making everyone else do the same.

"she's the one they made me talk to when they found out i was keeping that bird in my locker." brittany said, making andy look at her.

"do you even know anything about music?" santana asked, making andy roll her eyes.

"what's important is that she cares about you guys every bit as much as i do. now. . . i - i don't know what the future holds for me. . . and for us, but i know, saturday, you're going to make me proud. you guys are going to be great. so. . . goodbye for now." mr.schue told them, about to walk away.

"wait. what about our set list?" mercedes asked, stopping him.

"i. . . i can't help you with that. you've got to figure that out for yourselves. all right, guys." mr.schue said, walking out of the room, leaving a very nervous ms.pillsbury.

"well, we have to do proud mary in wheelchairs. that's in." artie says to everyone.

"and don't stop believing, for sure." finn added.

"what about the ballad?" tina asked.

"i would be thrilled to contribute a ballad from my repertoire." rachel said, standing up and walking over to ms.pillsbury.

"okay, you know what, miss bossy pants? enough." mercedes started, standing out of her chair. "i've worked just as hard as you, and i'm just as good as you." she continued, making her way towards rachel. "you know, you always end up stealing the spotlight."

"mercedes, do you honestly think you're as strong of a balladeer as i am?" rachel challenged.

mercedes then turned around, mouthing "balladeer?" to everyone, making andy shrug.

ms.pillsbury tells rachel to give mercedes a try, the guidance counselor and rachel sitting down.

"do i even need to tell you what song?" mercedes said to the pianist, who andy still didn't know the name of. he shook his head, mercedes turning to the orchestra. "horns, strings, keep up."

"and i am telling you"

andy sat up, excitement shoot up her body. she was singing and i'm am telling you i'm not going by jennifer holiday. andy loved this song.

"i'm not going"

andy looked at rachel, seeing that she had this look on her face making andy smile.

"there's no way i will"

andy stood up as mercedes continued the song, jumping up and down with the beat.

"and you, and you, and you
you're gonna love me"

"yes!" andy yelled as she clapped.

andy smiled as rachel went up to mercedes, saying that she was gonna give her the part of the ballad

(i know this scene was shortened, but i'm just too excited to get to the important part)

~~~

andy was walking into the choir room, seeing finn on top of puck, punching him. and punching him. and punching him.

she looked at everyone else, who was just watching in shock. she saw quinn standing there, tears in her eyes, making the miller girl furrow her eyebrows.

andy ran forward, pulling finn off of puck, mr.schue running in to help her.

"hey! get off of him! knock it off! get off! get off! get off!" mr.schue yelled as he pulled finn away from puck, andy going to stand in front of the mohawk wearing boy.

"tell the truth!" finn yelled at puck, matt and mike holding him back now.

"punk just walked in and sucker punch me." puck told mr.schue.

"well, that was more than a sucker punch." andy heard eric mumble, making her glare at him. he held his hands up in surrender.

"don't play dumb - you're too freaking dumb to play dumb!" finn yelled, trying to get at puck.

"who told you this, finn?" quinn asked her boyfriend, her voice shaking.

"obviously, it was rachel." kurt said.

"what? i didn't do anything." rachel defended.

"yeah, it was rachel, but i want to hear it from you. i want to hear it from the both of you." finn said.

"finn, calm down." mr.schue told the hudson boy.

"no! they're both lying to me!" he yelled, breaking away from matt and mike's grip, flailing his arms.

andy looked between puck and quinn.

"lying to you about what?" andy asked finn, stepping closer to him.

finn then looked at puck, before looking at quinn. "she doesn't know?" finn asked, the question being directed more to puck.

he knew that puck knew that andy had a crush on quinn. the both of them knew. so, why would he do this?

puck and quinn looked at each other, andy watching them with raised eyebrows. "know what?" she asked.

"so, tell us. is it true?" finn asked puck and quinn.

andy looked between the blonde girl and her best friend anxiously. "is what true?" she asked.

quinn took a few steps forward, her face cover in tears. "yes. puck is the father." she said to finn, her voice breaking.

andy's eyes widened at those words. she looked at quinn, who was looking at her, with this broken expression on her face. she could see that the blonde was trying to explain herself, but the only thing she could hear was the ringing in her ears.

andy felt a lump in her throat, turning to look at puck, who was looking at her with shame in his eyes.

she could hear finn's voice, but it was lower than the ringing in her ears. she just stared at puck, the anger building up as time went on. she was furious with puck. for so many reasons.

andy closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down. but it didn't work. so instead, she walked out of the class room, and to her locker.

she could hear footsteps behind her, telling her that someone was following her. she stopped in the empty hallway, turning to find puck standing right in front of her.

"you. . ." andy tried to say, not being able to find the words that explains how she felt in that moment.

"andy. let me explain." puck said, stepping closer.

andy took a step back. "let you explain? let you explain?!" she repeated. "you had sex with quinn! you had sex with quinn!"

"i know. and i'm sorry." puck said, looking down at his shoes.

"your sorry?" andy repeated. "no. no, no, no. you don't get to be sorry, noah. you knew she had a boyfriend, who was one of your best friends! but no, you always had to find some girl to fuck, right?"

"andy -" puck tried.

"so, what'd you do this time? did you get her drunk? 'comfort' her, and then convinced her to have sex with you?" andy asked, already knowing the answer.

puck looked up at her, not answering the question, confirming andy's thoughts.

"un - fucking - believable." andy yelled, looking up at the ceiling.

"why are you making such a big deal?" puck asked.

"why?! because you fucked your best friend's girlfriend. and you got her pregnant, dipshit!" andy yelled.

puck got mad at that. he knew that he was in the wrong here. he understood why andy was mad, but he couldn't stop the next words from flying out of his mouth.

"this isn't about finn being her boyfriend. this is about you having a crush on her." puck then said.

"what?"

"you're mad because i had sex with the girl you like. well, it's not my fault that she wanted to have sex with me! it's not my fault that she's fucking straight! for fucks sake, she's a christian girl andy, you would never have a chance with her!" puck continued, releasing all the anger that was built up. but he immediately regretted it, seeing the look on andy's face.

"andy. . ." he tried.

"you fucked up." andy whispered, her vision starting to blur because of the tears that were threatening to fall. "fucking asshole."

and with that she walked off, wiping the tears that had spilled over.

puck watched as andy walked down the hallway, getting smaller and smaller until she turned a corner. he knew he had fucked up.

and he knew he had lost his best friend.

~~~

it was the end of the day, and andy was at her locker. she was pushing her books into her locker, not having homework, or anything to study for, which she was happy about.

she saw quinn walking down the hallway. she was angry with quinn as well, but she knew that about 89.999% of the problem was caused by puck.

andy waited for quinn to be close enough to her for her to close her locker door, and say "let's go."

the blonde followed her, eyebrows furrowed as they walked outside and to andy's car.

andy had seen puck in the hallway, feeling his eyes on her as she went.

the two of them got into andy's car. the miller girl put the key into the ignition, turning it making the car come to life. she put her seatbelt on, quinn doing the same before she pulled out of her parking spot and onto the road.

andy had turned the volume on the radio all the way up, not giving quinn the chance to talk to her. andy's hand tightened around the steering wheel, her knuckles turning white as she bumped her head slightly to the song that was coming from the speakers.

once they arrived at andy's house, the two of them got out of the car, walking to the front door and entering. quinn went right upstairs, while andy went into the kitchen, needing a snack to devour.

she had caught sight of her mother's wine cabinet, but she knew that she would get her ass whooped if she even touched it.

as andy opened a bag of chips, she heard shuffling and stomping coming from upstairs, specifically her room.

andy put the bag down, climbing the stairs and entering her room. she was shocked to see quinn packing all of her clothes into her suitcase.

"w - what're you doing?" andy asked, her voice soft.

"packing." quinn answered, turning slightly to look at andy.

"why?"

"because you're mad at me, and -" quinn started.

"that doesn't mean that you have to leave." andy interrupted, walking more into the room, standing next to quinn now. "i mean, where would you even go?"

"probably to puck's." quinn answered, making andy let out a sigh.

"yeah, definitely not." andy mumbled, before clearing her throat. "i mean, noah's mother, uh, wouldn't really handle that well. and, um. i know how she is around pregnant women. you wouldn't like it."

"but, aren't you mad at me?" quinn asked.

"oh, yeah! i'm infuriated." andy quickly replied, before taking in a deep breath. "but. . . that doesn't mean i want you to live with the puckermans. or on the street. that's gonna make you stress, and stress isn't good for the baby." andy finished, her voice becoming lower and lower.

yes, she was mad at quinn. but she didn't want the girl to leave. she didn't know if it was because she liked being around her, or if she didn't want the blonde around her ex - best friend. either way, she didn't want quinn to leave.

"look, andy. i'm sorry, for not telling you." quinn says.

"i'm not mad that you didn't tell me. i'm mad because you cheated on finn. and you cheated on him with his best friend." andy says. she was telling the truth. just not the whole truth.

"i know. but i felt horrible about it. everyday." quinn said.

"look, i'm not gonna kick you out. and you're not going anywhere. but. . . you have to give me some time, okay?" andy said to her crush, making the girl nod.

andy smiled at quinn, quinn smiling back. the both of them unpack quinn's clothes, a very comfortable silence amongst them.

~~~

the new directions was on the bus, the one that'll let artie ride with them. they were getting ready to drive off to sectionals. finn wasn't there, which made everyone disappointed because they needed him there.

andy was sat at the back of the bus, sitting by herself. she had her headphones in, music blasting in her ears as she blocked out society.

it had been a few days after the situation, and she was still mad. her and finn had gotten closer though, talking to each other about different things.

puck had tried to apologize on multiple occasions, but was ignored.

she was still talking to quinn, but not like she used to. she had to gain andy's trust back, and i know, it sounds biased, but like before 89.999% of the problem was because of puck.

she kept replaying what puck had said in the hallway, wishing she would have said something besides 'you fucked up. fucking asshole.'

she knew that quinn was straight. and she knew that she was a christian. but she couldn't help how she fucking felt, it wasn't her fault.

andy took in a deep breath, feeling the need to cry. she release the breath, the feeling going away.

"do not cry over this, miller. do not cry." andy whispered to herself, closing her eyes.

she felt the seat dip next to her, telling her that someone had sat next to her. she opened her eyes to see jacob ben israel staring at her, with that creepy smile.

"what?" andy asked.

"i can take your worries away." he said awkwardly, making andy very uncomfortable.

"move!" she yelled, making everyone turn to look at her. jacob ben israel shot up and went to sit next to rachel, making andy smile slightly.

~~~

they arrived at the venue that sectionals was at. andy still had her headphones on, sitting next to mercedes. the volume on her phone was low so she could hear what everyone was saying. kinda.

she saw ms.pillsbury start to talk, but all she heard was that they got slot number three. which was the last slot.

"that's great." andy said sarcastically.

she saw rachel stand up, making her turn her volume up and close her eyes, not really caring about what the girl had to say.

moments later they were in the audience, and andy had to take her headphones out. up on the stage was the show choir from jane addams academy - the girls that used their auditorium to perform - and they were singing and i am telling you i'm not going.

which was what mercedes was going to sing. andy sighed as the song ended, everyone else, but the new directions, shooting up to their feet, clapping and cheering.

minutes later, the same girls were performing proud mary. in wheel chairs.

"what the fuck is going on?" andy asked to no one in particular.

moments later, they were back lobby, everyone panicking. ms.pillsbury was on the phone with mr.schue.

andy was on the phone, texting finn, telling him what was happening. puck watched from afar, knowing who she was texting already, the feeling of jealousy swarming in his stomach.

tall goofball🤪
coach sue must've leaked the set list.

superstar🤩
that's what i was thinking.
finn we need you.

tall goofball🤪
you know i can't be there.
you know if i see quinn i'll break down,
and if i see puck i'll break his nose.

superstar🤩
yeah. i know. trust me.
i wanna kick puck in his fucking balls every
time i look at him.

tall goodball🤪
woah! down girl.

superstar🤩
sorry. you're right. but, you wouldn't
be here for them. you'd be here for you. you
put in as much work as the rest of us. you
should at least show up bud.
read at 1:29 pm
at least think about it.

and with that andy shut her phone off, going back inside the auditorium to listen to the show choir from haverbrook school for the deaf sing don't stop believing which was also on their set list.

"meeting in the green room in five minutes!" andy heard rachel yell, before watching her walk away.

moments later everyone was in the green room. they were confronting santana and brittany.

"you leaked the set list, you don't want to be here, you're just sue sylvester's little moles." kurt said to them.

"i know for a fact that's not true. sue asked us to spy for her." quinn said, walking over to andy.

"look, we may still be cheerios, but neither of us ever gave sue the set list." santana defended.

"well. . . i - i did, but i didn't know what she was going to do with it." brittany then said, making everyone sigh in frustration.

"okay, look, believe what you want, but no one's forcing me to be here." santana said, her arms crossed over her chest as she took a step forward. "and if you ever tell anyone this i'll deny it - but i like being in glee club. it's the best part of my day, okay?" she continued. "i wasn't gonna go and mess it up."

"i believe you." rachel told her. "okay, look, guys, there's no point in us arguing anymore. we - we have to go on in an hour." rachel says to everyone else.

"and we have no songs." tina said.

"perhaps i could improvise some of my def poetry jams." artie said.

"please. no." andy said quickly, making a small smile appear on quinn's face.

"no?" he repeated, andy shrugging at him.

"look, we're gonna do this right way. let's start with the ballad." rachel says to everyone. mercedes, do you have anything else in your repertoire?"

"yeah, but it's not as good as anything you're going to sing." mercedes answered, truthfully.

"no, we, agreed -" rachel tried, but was interrupted by mercedes.

"we agreed that i would sing and i'm telling you, and that ain't happening." she said, walking over to rachel. "look, rachel, the truth is you're the best singer that we've got."

"as much as it hurts me to admit it - and it does - she's right. rachel's our star. if anyone is going to go belt it on the fly, it should be her." kurt adds, making andy raise an eyebrow.

"well, i do have something that i've been working on since i was four." rachel says, a smile on her lips.

"then i guess we have our ballad, and we can close with somebody to love. it's a real crowd pleaser." quinn says from beside andy.

puck moves closer to andy, since he was standing behind her. once he started talking, andy moved over next to santana, hurting puck just a little. "yeah, that and a can of soup will guarantee us third place. we still need another song we can all sing together."

andy was looking at the floor, glaring at it as she heard puck talk. but then, a familiar voice appeared.

"i have one."

andy snapped her head up, seeing finn standing in the doorway. she smiled. he really came.

~~~

this is a long ass chapter. sorry. idk if this is a good point to stop at. but it's where i'm stopping. sorry again.

i had a hard time writing the whole "finn and andy finding out" scene, but i think i did good.

but yeah, i hope you enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 968 14
[𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐞] [𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐱] Dylan Miller is a wild combination of many qualities, and most of them are not on the positive...
11K 249 16
I guess they call it the sophomore slump Always crying always drunk Alex moves schools after issues at her last one. They just so happens to join th...
83.4K 997 18
AU: Punk!Quinn and G!P Quinn with Cheerio!Rachel. Beginning Sophomore year at McKinley, Rachel has a very decent, normal life until she meets Quinn F...
856 53 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...