Final Kisses

By Bankrollcody

Love or Lust.. Fantasy or Reality? More

Final Kisses.

Broken Mirror

68 1 0
By Bankrollcody

They say your Eyes are the gateway to look into a persons Soul, I have no soul, I have no heart... I gave those things to you of course, not realizing that no matter how much I tried to get those things back, when I got them back, they weren't in the condition they were in when I gave them to you, my heart was taken out of my chest shortly before my soul was ripped out of my back. With a knife, the same knife you took out of my back from the time you put it there. The damaged parts that I have now can never be repaired... but with one bandage at a time I will rise, I will heal.. I will become one again. Picking up the pieces to the mirror until I'm able to see myself complete once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 63K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.2M 267K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
517K 7.7K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...