Stole my heart

By xxsmoshkalanthonyxx

Anthony dumps his girl friend and goes out with kalel but they dont tell anyone for a reason. His ex. Will... More

the girl
texting
I think I love you
I think they know
Help
Bye Shannon
Angry ?
Promise?
Crazy?

Game time

52 2 2
By xxsmoshkalanthonyxx

Anthony's POV 

"Ah good you're here now we can start filming"Ian said as he was walking into the game bang room and I followed him.Everybody was there.

"We're just gonna sit behind you while you guys play" Mari explained.I just nodded

"We are play Super Mario Land" Ian was setting up the console for us to play with.I just sat down I couldn't get Kalel out of my head.We finished playing and everybody started talking but I never paid attention , I never do.My phone started to ring , everybody stared at me.I saw it was Kalel so I answed it straight away.

K:Do you want to come to my house tonight ?

Me:Yeah , what time ?

K:Whenever you are finished filming.

Me:So that will be about now.

K:Okay see you in a little bit

I put my phone back in my pocket.I will wait a bit so Kalel can get ready.

"So who was that"Lasercorn asked.

"Oh my G-" I stopped myself before I said girlfriend "Just a friend" I corrected myself.I stood up and walked to the door.

"Bye" and I rushed out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
455K 31.1K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
411K 24.7K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...