wattblog

بواسطة RebeccaSky

Welcome to my wattblog. Like a blog, only wattier. *the book featured on the cover is my latest release: Boo... المزيد

This is a Thought. This is a Confession. This is a Thank you.
Something you don't know about me: Spiders, Snakes and other icky things.
How to OVERCOME WRITER'S BLOCK According to a Developmentally Disabled Man
Green Tea, Geisha's and my MOST embarrassing moment.
Tsunami, the wave of sadness
So you've thought of a cool idea for a story, now what?
The true story of how wattpad sensation E. Latimer picked me up on craigslist.
How to Query an agent with a Wattpad story
The BOOBALICIOUS Reading Challenge
I'm getting published AND giving stuff away!!!

Wattpad4 Takes Over Wattpad Forums. NOVEMBER: Writing 50k in a month

84 12 3
بواسطة RebeccaSky

The Wattpad4 recently announced our switch from hosting community reading and writing chats on Twitter to hosting them on Wattpad's Forums. We're super excited to be back where it all started and take advantage of the cool forum tools. This is our second month of chats and as most writers are gearing up to do NanoWrimo, we decided to chat about writing Productivity and Motivation. Here are my thoughts on this month's questions. 

*To see others and share your own, check out our thread in the forums under the Improve Your Writing tab! 

xo Rebecca

Find out what the rest of the Wattpad4 ( @DoNotMicrowave @DistantDreamer @LDCrichton @FallonDeMornay) have to say, and share your own thoughts in the Wattpad4 chat under the Improve Your Writing tab! 

xo

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

14.2K 1.9K 49
Hi, I'm the owner of the petition and I'm going to be talking about this ban of it, vote and comment & sign the petition act WE NEED ABOUT 15k SIGNA...
12.6K 1.9K 16
දන්නවද ආර්ය්‍ය..❟ පෙති තලලා මල කැඩුව පමණටම බඹරෙක්ට මලක් අයිති වුන්නැහැ..! සේමිය- උබ කියන මගුලක් මට තේරෙන්නෑ ඕයි හැබැයි මෙච්චරයි බඹරෙක් නෙවෙයි මොකෙක්...
11.3K 338 9
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...