(Fem.) Percy meets Spidey

By PokemonDestiny

Percy Jackson is coming home after a war On her way to her mom and Paul's new apartment she has a chance enc... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Interlude
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

11

10.2K 319 53
By PokemonDestiny

"I want to go!"

"Peter, for the last time. You nearly bled out last night. If I didn't have a meeting-"

"Why'd you have a meeting at night?"

"Because that's when they could meet me. Don't change the subject. If I hadn't been in that elevator, you could have died before anyone found you. I don't want you doing anything else until I can upgrade the suit."

I crossed my arms. "You said this wasn't even a fight."

"Yeah and I don't know why you want to go, Underroos. I'm only going because Pep would get mad, and Fury threatened to freeze my assets."

"May's working, Ned's going something with his parents, and MJ is probably sitting in the cemetery sketching people. I don't want to sit at home alone."

Mr Stark sighed. "I guess it's not that dangerous and if anything bad happens I'll be there and so will Nat...go get your suit on. And I mean the back up one, not the one with a hole in it."

"Got it." I rushed to the lab and grabbed the suit off of the workbenches. I turned it right side out and put it on before speeding back to where Mr Stark was waiting.

"Huh, might be a new record. Friday, tell Happy to bring the car around."

"Okay Boss."

I followed him to the elevator and messed with my web shooters as we boarded. This elevator ride was a lot shorter than the one I took last night, not surprising since this is Mr Stark's private elevator.

"Are you driving or am I?" Happy asked.

"I don't feel like finding a parking space." Mr Stark put on his sunglasses and tapped the side twice. "I'm pretty sure the address is already in the GPS. Actually, I'm sure it's in there."

"When aren't you sure?"

"When my old hookups show up." A wide smile spread across Mr Stark's face. He got into the car and I did the same.

"You might want to put these on." He handed me a sweatshirt and sweatpants. "Pepper managed to get the stains out."

I nodded and pulled them on over my suit.

"Hey Karen, did you send information to Friday?"

"Yes, it is a part of the baby monitor protocol. I am directed to send information such as location and vitals to Friday when prompted."

"Karen can you-"

"Remind you to get Mr Stark a thank you present? Yes."

"I was going to say something else."

"But he deserves a thank you present."

I sighed. "But what do you get the man who has everything?" I mumbled so Mr Stark couldn't hear me.

"I can ask him if you would like."

"No!"

My mask was pulled off of me and Mr Stark raised an eyebrow. "Anything you want to tell me?"

"Nothing, Mr Stark. Uh, where are we?" I looked out the window. We were outside, but I couldn't figure out where.

The car door opened and I was cut from the seatbelt before being pushed towards Mr Stark.

"Can you stop doing that?" Happy groaned.

"I don't know, can you stop almost hitting me?" Miss Black Widow climbed into the car and shut the door.

Happy rolled up the divider.

"How's it going, Nat?" Mr Stark asked.

"It's going. Who's the kid?"

"This is Peter, he's my-"

"Son?"

My face turned red and I placed my head in my hands.

"Intern. He really wanted to come with us and help." He passed me a note and I read it.

You can trust her.

"H-hi, Miss Black Widow. My name's Peter, and I- I, um, I'm Spiderman."

"You brought a kid into this Tony?"

"He's not much younger than Wanda. And technically he's older than Vision."

"Do his parents know about this?"

I winced at her words and turned away from her. Mr Stark's expression softened and he patted my leg.

"His aunt knows and she's fine with it. As long as I give him full insurance." He chuckled. "He's a nice kid, a bit too selfless for my liking."

"Anyone with an ounce of selflessness is too selfless for you." Miss Black Widow said.

"He lets me eat his food and he helped fix our car, Miss Black Widow."

She laughed. "You can call me Natasha, Peter."

"Not going to work." Mr Stark said.

I fought the smile pulling at my lips. "Okay Natasha."

Mr Stark's eyes widened as Natasha started laughing.

Before he could say anything, the car stopped at Natasha climbed out. I followed her, only to stare in confusion.

"Mr Stark, why are we at my apartment building?"

"Really? You live here? I had no idea Pete." He never answered my question and led us up to my floor.

"Might want to put the mask on kid." Natasha said.

I nodded and put on my mask, blinking as the lenses focused.

I looked at my door as we passed it, causing me to bump into Mr Stark. I went to apologize but he shook his head and knocked at the door in front of him.

There was some yelling from inside and the door opened to reveal Mr Blofis.

He rubbed at his eyes. "What can I do for you?"

"Is Perseus home?"

As soon as those words left Natasha's lips, Mr Blofis bristled.

"Sally, can you come here for a minute?" He called, not moving out of the doorway.

"Sure, what's the problem?"

"We want to talk to Perseus." Mr Stark repeated.

Sally's normally kind expression hardened into something much more threatening. It wasn't a look that I liked on her.

"Why?"

"We just have some questions for her that's all." I said and Sally's eyes focused on me.

She relaxed and invited us into the living room. We sat on the couch and she went to get Percy.

When she came back with Percy in tow, I was surprised to see Percy beaten and battered. Her arms were a mosaic of bruises and her face was covered in small scratches. She had a couple of bruises on her neck like someone tried to choke her.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Oh, you're that Spider Kid from last night. And you're Tony Stark and I think you're Black Widow." Percy ran a hand through her hair. "I'm good. Just ran into a bit of trouble last night."

"So stealing an entire set of ancient weapons is a bit of trouble?" Mr Stark raised an eyebrow.

"Perseus, what is he talking about?" Sally looked at her.

"It's not stealing if they belonged to my family first. Besides, my cousin put me up to it. You know I can't say no to him."

"Where are they?" Natasha asked.

"No idea- Get back into the bedroom right now before I skin you both and give the leather to your uncle."

I leaned so I could see around her. Two boys stared at us, their hands in their pockets.

"Now." Percy growled.

"Spidey, detain them." Natasha said as they rushed back to the bedroom. I ran after them, only to be kicked into a wall.

Percy instantly had a gun and a blaster aimed at her.

She laughed and shifted her feet. "If you want to go after my friends you're going to have to go through me first."

"Perseus Psyche Jackson, apologize to him right this instant."

Percy groaned. "If you were Dad I wouldn't. But...I'm sorry Spidey."

"Well uh, can we do this another time? I'm swamped with lesson plans right now."

"And Percy leaves for her dad's in an hour. Speaking of which, are you packed?"

"Yes?"

"Okay I'm going to go check."

Percy rushed away.

Sally looked at us. "I'll send her by wherever you want her to go after this weekend. Her dad gets mad when she's late. Oh Paul, remind me that May asked me to check on Peter tonight, I'll probably forget."

"It doesn't sound like you're very on top of things, if your kid is off stealing and-"

"I have adopted two of her cousins and five of her friends. I am constantly worried about them and honestly I need to make sure the one is eating enough because I swear he's not and-"

"Sorry to bother you." I said and pulled the others outside before pulling the door shut.

"What was that about?" Natasha asked.

"She's a really nice woman. She does whatever she can to help out May and I along with a bunch of other people. It wouldn't be her fault that Percy turned out like this, so don't put that on her."

"I'll have Happy take you home, I think I'll hang here for a while." Mr Stark walked to my door and unlocked the door before opening it. "I'm thinking movie marathon."

Look

It's a long chapter

How'd you like it

I don't have much to say so

See yah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.1K 17
*After NWH and MoM* Peter was fighting the green goblin when suddenly the villain shoots him with a weird device and he gets transported back to the...
4.7M 140K 52
❝Y/N Parker? I like the sound of that.❞ // ❝Yeah, me too.❞ | Peter Parker x Reader | SECOND PLACE WINNER OF THE TURQUOISE AWARDS! THIS BOOK IS COP...
118K 2.8K 11
The title is pretty self-explanatory. Just some one-shots about Peter Parker, our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. These stories will be pre-snap, u...
236 39 7
So. This is my first story, and I plan to base some of my other stories in the future on the main character. All characters belong to their rightful...