Learning Disabilities

fayhall223 tarafından

Some Facts about Learning Disabilities Daha Fazla

What Are Learning Disabilities?
Autism
ADHD
Dyslexia
Dyspraxia
Dysgraphia
Dyscalculia
What Learning Disabilities I Feel I Have?
If I Was A Special Needs Teacher
10 Things Not To Say To Someone With Autism
10 Things Not To Say To Someone With ADHD
10 Things Not To Say To Someone With Dyslexia
10 Things Not To Say To Someone With Dyspraxia
10 Things Not To Say To Someone With Dyscalculia

10 Things Not To Say To Someone With Dysgraphia

65 2 0
fayhall223 tarafından

These are 10 Things not to say to someone with dysgrsphia.

1. If you can't read your own writing, you can bet your teacher can't either!
2. Is this writing assignment finished? It doesn't look like you gave it much thought!
3. If it makes you feel funny to use a keyboard at school, you don't have to do it!
4. Writing is such a struggle for you. I think you should focus on other areas that come more naturally!
5. If you keep coming home with unfinished schoolwork to do, you can't hang out with your friends after school!
6. Why are you allowed extra time on a test? That's unfair!
7. You are being lazy!
8. You're so stupid!
9. Your writing is messy!
10. It's not hard to just WRITE!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
567K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...