𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 / 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕘

By icebluecamellia

"If you ever dare to tell anyone about this, I'll kill you, understood?!" Jisung mysteriously travels back in... More

info
☆1☆
☆2☆
☆3☆
☆4☆
☆5☆
☆6☆
☆8☆
☆9☆
☆10☆
☆11☆
☆12☆
☆13☆
☆14☆
☆15☆
☆16☆
☆17☆
☆18☆
☆19☆
☆20☆
☆21☆
☆22☆
☆23☆
☆24☆
☆25☆
☆26☆
☆27☆
☆28☆
☆29☆
☆30☆
☆31☆
☆32☆
9☆33☆ The final chapter ☆33☆
PART 2 IS OUT

☆7☆

8.3K 554 305
By icebluecamellia

He really was a creep.

"And now we wish the princes to step forward and show us the clothing they picked from the many gifts of the citizens." An old man's voice echoed on the through the area and shortly after, the prince closest to the king stepped forward.

"Prince Wonpil!"

Proudly, he presented his beige colored shirt that had wide sleeves to the ellbows and golden engravings on the back that reflected the sunlight.

"I chose this shirt because I never received something like this. It's finally something different and I really like the combination of beige and gold."
The first prince's smile was even brighter than the sun and the crowd cheered him on before he slowly stepped back.

Now it was prince Chan's turn.
In a dramatic but coordinated move he pulled out his sword so the little triangle shaped accesoiry that was attached to it was clearly visible. He said that it was simple but yet unique so he chose it over the other extravagant gifts. The crowd was also cheering for him but when Minho stepped forward they slowly got more silent.
His gaze wasn't fixed on me anymore but that gave me the opportunity to observe him closer. His mask... it was actually also the mask I had made. For the other two princes I had been aware of my chances to win but with this one it was different.

"This mask is better that the older one and it was also the only present I received since 3 years."
His words sounded like he didn't care at all but I couldn't say that I wasn't proud.

After Hyunjin had shown his hairband and the 5th prince Seungmin his black gloves, it almost seemed like in an u realistic fream because everyone actually chose my designs. They did differ a lot from what I saw the others making... but yet it was strangely surprising 

The old man from before stepped forward again encouraging the crowd.

"Whoever made these accessoires, please step forward."

Wait... we were supposed to step forward? That was really the last thing I should do at the moment. Even if I was dressed as a girl I still resembled the wanted criminal Han Jisung. This was the opposite of staying out of trouble.

Out of options and guided by my pride I just walked down the stairs to the center of the place. People mumbled in confusion when no one followed me. Prince Hyunjin, Prince Chan and even prince Minho didn't look like they were expecting me there either.

"Young lady, did you make all of these?" the man asked and I nodded.

"Wow, thats a remarkable talent of yours. Could you tell us your name?"
I felt a bit nervous infront of all the people and royalties but I tried to stay calm.

"My name is Han Ji- Jisa"
"Congtulations miss Jisa, you are now allowed to request something from the king."

I gave myself a little time to reconsider what I should wish for when I remembered what Lady Lisa had recommended to me.

"I heard that the guards search for a person that broke in the princesses bathroom... I want this case to be dropped and the man to be free again." I loudly claimed. Silence was filling the air

"But why would you want to help a criminal?" The old man wondered instead of all the unspoken questions and I grinned innocently.

"That man is my brother and it was a bad accident that he landed there. I will trust your word of taking any request I make."
The old man turned around to the king whose bored eyes didn't even bother looking at us. He put his head on his hand and made a hand gesture.

"Your wish is fullfilled Miss Jisa. Congratualtions to your amazing skills.You can now sit down again."
When I headed back to my place behind the crowd I felt the jealous and angry glares of the other maids but that only gave me more confidence.

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder from behind. When I turned around I saw Changbin that made a sign with his hand telling me to follow him.

We only distanced ourselves a bit from the crowd so the noise wasn't as loud before Changbin broke the silence.

"You're a genius Jisung!" He cheered and I confidently posed.

"Yeah I know"

He jokingly hit my shoulder and rolled his eyes.

"But still... you have to stay Jisa for a few more days and then we can tell the others that Jisa left the palace but her brother now works there. If you leave now it'll be too obvious."
I didn't have a problem with pretending to be a woman so that was alright.

The parade had ended and everyone was now leaving to go back to their work.
Changbin told me that he had to help out Felix with something so I was forced to find my way back alone... again. This time I tried just following the others but unfortunately everyone headed separate ways and at some point I lost sight of everyone again.

Totally clueless I found myself walking in circles until I couldn't endure it anymore.
I stopped infront of some doors that looked exactly like every other hallway here. It was right next to one of the royal gardens and I could smell the cherry blossoms. Was this perhaps already prince Chan's part of the palast?

Starting to walk faster again, I finally had a rough idea where to go but suddenly my wrist was grabbed by someone behind me and next thing I knew, I was pulled into a small room to my right.
Surprised by the sudden action I let out a faint scream but the person had already covered my mouth with their hand when they pinned me on the wall.
The dark room had no windows but I was still able to make out prince Minho's face right infront of me.
With his left hand he was violently gripping my clothes while the other still covered my mouth so it was hard to breath. But it was his hateful smile that scared me the most.

"You know Jisa. You're pretty strong for a girl. My stomach is still hurting."
I kept my expression cold as it was and didn't move an inch. He wanted something... maybe revenge?

"Not answering?" Prince Minho wondered and took his hand away from my face to grab my chin instead to force me to look at him.

"If you don't let go of me I'm gonna punsh your face next." I hissed at him but his smile only widened when tightend his grip and applied more pressure onto my chest.
With my free arms I prepared to hit him in the face but his reflexes were extremely fast. In a split second he had tripped me and wrapped his arms my body from behind. Shit!

"You say things like that but you still made me a present. I don't get you, Jisa. Sometimes I even think you're a guy when you threaten me like that. I could have you executed for just laying a hand on me but you just keep on disrespecting me." he chuckled and it was so close to my ear that it send shivers down my spine. This handsome prince surely needed practice in socializing, urgh.
But even worse, he was suspecting something and for just merely a second that information had made me stop moving and that didn't go unnoticed by him.

"Don't tell me... I'm actually right?" he wondered and moved his hands down slowly.

"Stop talking nonsense." Before the situation could escalate I turned us both to the side and managed to break free once again. That idiot had lost focus.

"I'm a maid of prince Chan. Ask him if you don't believe me."
This was serious... if he'd find out I had a problem and he'd maybe even use the information to blackmail prince Chan. Only a few more days... I had to keep this up.

"I see, so you belong to Chan... but what does that matter. A maid has to obey a prince... so I'll see for myself if you are lying to me. Come here." He demanded and reached out his hand while also blocking the door.
What was I supposed to do? Calling for help would not help me because no one can defy a prince. Escaping could prove to be very difficult so maybe... I could try making him understand. There had to be a possibility to sort things out by speaking. Prince Minho looked like a psychopath and it matched how the people described him... but when I had seen him without his mask it was like looking at the face of a vulnerable child. I might know nothing about society here but as a prince that was hated by his people, Minho had to deal with a lot.

"Listen..." I started calmly and carefully took his hand but as soon as I touched his skin he held on tightly and pulled me over to him in a swift movement. It was to realise what he was doing when prince Minho pressed his lips on mine... what?
I stood there in confusion for a moment before he shoved me into the wall and tightened his grip around my waist.
No... this wasn't right.
I might not mind kissing a handsome man like him but not in an occasion like this. How was I supposed to know what he was planning? People from this time, especially men had another mindset of women. Prince Minho was objectifying me...
I turned my head away and tried removing his hand from my waist but he harshly pulled my jaw back and ignored all signs of my uncomfort.
How did he dare forcing himself on me!

I bit his lip expecting him to flinch back but even that didn't stop him and I tasted the blood from his wound on my own lips.
Suddenly he let go of my body in an instant and ripped open the front of my clothes with wide eyes.

"You really are a boy! Haha I knew it." He laughed but I didn't even hear him. My arms hung down just like my head. I stared at the floor and didn't move. Never in my live had I been treated like that... it made me so angry at him that my eyes got watery.

What was wrong with him? Why go through forcing himself onto me just to confirm that I was male...?
"Whats wrong? I didn't mean to kiss you, I swear. But I had to find out if you were a girl."
He lifted my head with his hand and I glared at him while at the same time carefully getting the hairpin out of the pocket on my skirt. One more wrong move... and I'd stab him.

His smile faded slowly when scanning me up and down and I noticed his hand pulling the ripped fabric of my dress up to my shoulder again.

In that moment the door burst open and someone pushed Minho off of me so he collided with a cabinet.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM, YOU MONSTER?!"
_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 10K 60
sequel to "beware." - tw // mature content through out the book. covers a lot of dark topics.
77K 3.7K 30
A story about how Hyunjin wants to help his poor family out by potentially becoming crown-prince Changbin's future husband, yet doesn't want to catch...
31.2K 774 26
Jisung everyday gets bullied, he's alone and he's broken. He wants to end his life he even tried to hurt himself but he didn't had the courage to do...
24.8K 1.8K 42
Jisung is a strange guy. He moves every year, he does every kind of job for minimum of money, he drinks coffee all day while reading from the same bo...