TIME, stranger things

By JULESJOKES

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆππ†π’ (seasons 1-3) More

SEASON ONE
THE VANISHING OF WILL BYERS
THE TWO WEIRDOS ON MAPLE STREET
HOLLY, JOLLY
THE BODY
THE FLEA AND THE ACROBAT
THE MONSTER
THE BATHTUB
THE UPSIDE DOWN
END OF SEASON ONE
SEASON TWO
MADMAX
TRICK OR TREAT, FREAK
THE POLLYWOG
WILL THE WISE
DIG DUG
THE LOST SISTER - REWRITTEN
THE GATE
END OF SEASON TWO
SEASON THREE
SUZIE, DO YOU COPY?
THE MALL RATS
THE CASE OF THE MISSING LIFEGUARD
THE SAUNA TEST
THE FLAYED
THE BITE
THE BATTLE OF STARCOURT
END OF SEASON THREE
SEASON FOUR
ASTERN ( finally )

E PLURIBUS UNUM

6K 129 192
By JULESJOKES

THE LIGHTS CONTINUED to flicker as the group stood. Will touched his neck. Sam stared at him intently. "He's here." Fear conquered wills tone.

Sam internally prepared herself as she realized that Johnathan and Nancy were in danger. Sam took off towards the stairs, the group quickly following after her.

Sams heart was banging against her ribcage as she ran. She ran passed Mrs. Driscoll's room, continuously making lefts and rights until she saw Johnathan trying to open a door. "Nancy?" Sam heavily breathed out. Johnathan couldn't speak, the panic holding his words in his throat, but he nodded his head frantically.

   The group caught up with her as Sam glared down at the doorknob. Upon her gaze, the door unlocked itself and the doorknob fell off. The door now had a hold where the lock and doorknob was suppose to be. Pushing it open, the group saw that something huge and slimy hovered over Nancy's body. It was petrifying. Sam couldn't imagine what Nancy was feeling right now.

   El let out a yell as she flung it side to side and then up and down. Even after that, it stood and charged towards the strong young woman. Sam's eyes glazed over, the dark color taking over her eyes as her pupils dilated. The room suddenly felt like a weapon by itself as she felt around for the metal. Suddenly, a pole from the bottom half of the room sot up and was sent flying through the slimy thing.

   It let out a shriek and Sam recoiled back in disgust. Something about this was wrong. Terribly wrong. El threw out her hands again, which did the trick as the thing entirely shot out the window. Shattering the glass above Nancy.

   The group raced down the stairs, but Sam stayed for a moment. She watched as Johnathan immediately went to Nancy, checking to see if she was okay. Seeing as she was, the three headed towards the stairs as well. When they got out of the hospital, they saw that it had turned into a liquid and went into the drain, leaving a leg behind.

   Blood gushed out of Sams nose, as she sighed. She found Lucas's hand and interlocked hers with his. A feeling of relief filled her once she looked at him, seeing that he was okay.

[][][]

   Sam opened her eyes while El took off her blindfold, both standing up as Sam took a tissue and wiped her nose. El went to open the door to tell them that they had found him but she stopped and pressed her ear against the door.

   Sam furrowed her eyebrows when she gestured for Sam to do the same. Sam did after giving her a weird look.

   "I'm just trying to demonstrate how careless max is with Eleven's powers. In fact, how careless all of you are. You're treating her like some kind of machine when she's not a machine, and I don't want her to die looking for the flayed when they've obviously vanished off the face of the earth. So can we please just come up with a new plan because I love her and can't lose her again." Mike exclaimed.

   Sams eyes widen as she stared at el with a small smile across her face. "...Me?" El mouthed and Sam nodded.

   "Don't you think it's a bit selfish for you to only think about El when Sam has also been risking her life over and over again to save our asses? Of course I'm worried about Sam when she is fighting against the mind flayer or demodogs, or the flayed people or when she's just bleeding from every hole in her face but she knows her limits and when she doesn't--that's when I step in because she's the love of my life and I wouldn't live with myself if anyone or anything took her away from me again." Lucas rambled.

   Sams eyes nearly bulged out of her head when she heard Lucas. It hadn't occurred to Sam that Lucas had such strong feelings for her. She'd only thought that it was only her that felt like that. El turned to her with a grin on her face and nearly laughed when she saw how crimson Sams cheeks were. Sam covered her face, butterflies erupting in her stomach like a firework exploding.

   "I'm glad I didn't dump his ass." Sam smile, showing her row of teeth. El playfully rolled her eyes, and tried to ignore her.

   El opened the door and Sam walked out after her to see the the group was in her kitchen. "What's going on?" El asked, more like tested. "Nothing. Nothing." Mike answered before glancing at Lucas who was staring at Sam. "Yeah, nothing. Just a family discussion." Lucas sent Sam a smile. Sam beamed at him, a bright smile displaying on her face.

   "Oh." El said. "We found him," Sam glanced at el as she said it, her smile slowly returning to her frown from earlier. For a moment she'd forgotten what they were doing.

   "Found who?"

[][][]

   Blood dripped from Sams nose as she sighed. She opened her eyes, and ran her fingers through her hair. El started breathing heavily and then took off her blindfold. "What is he doing now?" Max asked and El only turned back towards her while Sam stood.

   El handed Sam a glass of water, and Sam took it gratefully. She gulped it, and headed back to the sink for more. El beside her as she got herself more water.

   El suddenly picked up the cereal box, lucky charms and stared at the rainbow. Sam glanced at el, knowing the memories going through her head.

   "We have to find the source." Nancy stated. And that's when El walked towards them. "Billys Been there. To the source." El said, Sam standing beside her with her arms crossed.

   Mike reminded her, "Yeah, but--"

   Sam sighed and looked at mike. "It's a trap. We know." El interrupted him. "We can't go to billy, but I think there's another way."

   Sam suddenly remembered how she found her moms grave and how they saw Heather. "A way for us to see where he's been."

[][][]

   Sam sat next to Lucas, waiting for el to get ready. "Hey Sam, I want you to be safe and careful but before you go in there and help save our asses once again," Lucas started, and Sam looked up at him. He looked down at her with an unreadable expression. "You know, I'll always fight with you, right?"

   Sams expression was thoughtful, "Yeah."

   "And I'd do that because.." he gestured, waiting for her to guess.

   "Because.." he continued when she didn't answer. "Because you'd commit your life to me?" Sam glanced back up at him, pressing her lips in a thin line now. "Right. But, there's another thing." Lucas said.

   "Because, you trust that I wouldn't let you get hurt?"

   "No, Sam," Lucas sighed but there was a small smile dancing across his face. "Because, I l--"

   "It's time," El said, putting on her blindfold. Sam glanced at her to see mike beside her but now slowly backing away. She turned back to Lucas, and pulled down his shoulders. She pecked his cheek and scooted away. Then looked him in his eyes, trying to ignore his pink cheeks, "Like me? I already know that."

   Lucas couldn't hold back his smile as he glanced at the ground, trying to hide his crimson. Sam held El's hand as she closed her eyes and was instantly pulled in.

   Sam opened her eyes in the void, to see Billy sitting on his bed. She glanced at El before the two started inching towards him. When they reached him, they stared down at him. Sam examined him, seeing as his skin was glistening and their was a scar on his face.

   El looked down and took his hand. Sam stare at her bewildered but soon did the same, only his hand was way bigger than hers. It didn't warm her insides like holding hands with Lucas did. Instead it sent gave her goosebumps. "Billy." El spoke and her voice echoed.

   "Can you hear me?" She asked, still staring down at him but he was unresponsive as he stared ahead of him. "We want to see. We want to see what happened."

   It was then when Billy finally looked up at them. Sam held her breath, as he looked at El then at her. Suddenly Billy grabbed both their arms roughly and outside the void, Sams hands started to shake as El started breathing heavily.

   Sam was struggling, trying to wiggle her hand free from his grip as she felt his eyes on her and El. "Stop! Stop it!" Sam yelled as she angrily tried pulling her arm back. Panic and fear settled in the pit of her stomach as she felt tears her in eyes.

   It was now that Sam had realized how stupid she was to even come close to him. She was tugging just as hard as she could. She suddenly felt small compared to Billy. He didn't have abilities, or friends to help with what he's going through. But, he did have his strength. And it fucking sucked. It was beginning to stir something angry in Sam. She hated feeling weak. And she hate when men used their strength to contain her.

   Then he let go. Sams shriek of terror echoing as she felt flashes of her life and Billy's flash before her eyes. Then she fell, cold water splashing on her face. She inhaled a bit of water and shot up coughing. The water burned her throat, which made her frantically cough.

   She glanced around as she let out her coughs, seeing El behind her on sand. Why couldn't sam land on sand? A complete mystery. she crawled towards El, before standing and helping her sister up.

   Distorted wailing could be heard from a safe distance but it still scared her. "El, Sam, are you guys okay?" Mikes voice echoed as Sam looked around, seeing the beach.

   Outside the void, Sams hands stopped shaking and she was almost as still as a table while El's breathing slowed down. Lucas was behind her, worry spreading across his face.

   "We're fine." El said softly. "What's going on?" Mike asked. "We're on a beach." She answered swiftly.

   Sam was confused, "Lucas said beaches were not here."

   "They're aren't. No beaches in Hawkins." Lucas confirmed. "What else do you two see?" Max asked.

   Back in the void, seagulls squawked as they flew away, revealing a women with blonde hair. She had a white dress on with a Rose in the middle, a yellow hat and sandals. Sam started to ignore what El was saying to the others as she observed the woman. Sam frowned, having to black out the outside conversations since on the inside it made her weaker.

   But then the lady started clapping as she looked in El and Sams direction. Sam furrowed her eyebrows. It almost made Sam want to smile. Then looked behind her to see a little boy. He was running towards her with a surfboard in his arms even though it was tremendously bigger than him.

   He put it down as the lady smiled, "You did it!" She exclaimed as he continued to run to her. After reaching her he smiled a huge smile up at her, "Did you see that?"

   "Yeah, I saw that!" She answered, kissing his forehead. "That was at least seven feet." He told her. "I don't know what it was, but it almost gave me a heart attack." She said with a smile. The boy frowned, "Ten more minutes?"

   The women glanced back out into the sea and then back at him. "Yeah, okay, ten more minutes." She said. "Okay." And he was quick to get the board again. "But any longer than that, dads gonna be mad, okay?" The mother reminded him and he repeated his earlier response. When he headed towards the water once again, the women called out, "Billy?"

   Suddenly Sams eyes widen as she stared at the scene in front of her. The boy now known as billy turned to the women now known as billys mom, "Watch out for rip currents!" She shouted over at him and he nodded his head, "I know."

   He got in the water and started his way when Sam and El heard distant rumbling ahead of them. Sam bit her lip as she hesitantly walked towards the storm with el beside her.

   As they walked closer, Sam noticed the flakes blowing past them. "The upside down." Sam muttered and El glanced at her. "What?"

   "The upside down. The white flakes." Sam said louder as El pressed her lips into a thin line. Unknowingly the two girls moved closer to each other out of habit. El swiped her hand in the air and saw a few white specks fall into her hand.

   "Hey! Billy, stop!" A man yelled causing Sam and El to snap their heads toward the sound. Billy was still a little boy, just with a baseball uniform on. "What the hell is wrong with you? What did we talk about, huh? You gotta slide!" He shouted in his face.

   "I know." Billy stammered. "Wait, afraid you're gonna get hurt, is that it?" The man, Sam could only guess was his dad, asked. "No." Billy answered. "Well, what then? What? What did I raise, a pussy for a son?" Billys dad asked angrily. Billy shoved his dads arm off of him and started to run, "Leave me alone!"

   "Hey! That's right, run! Like you always do!" Billys dad called after him. At the sight of young billy getting farther, Sam and El took off after him. El spun around and turned to get a good look at the man before them.

   As the two girls ran towards the storm, they heard more conflict. "Where were you last night? Where were you?" Billys dad yelled. "I told you, I was with Wendy." Billys mom shouted back. "Stop lying to me!" Billys dad shouted at her.

   "I'm not lying to you!"

   "You saw him again, didn't you? Didn't you!?" Then the two girls saw the memory in front of them. He held her hand on tight to her arm, until she pushed him away, "Get away from me!" Then she picked up at plate and threw it at him. "I said, get away!"

   "You--you whore!" Billys dad shouted. That's when billy got involved. "Stop it!" He shouted, jumping in the middle. "Bitch!" The dad continued to yell. "Don't hurt her!" Billy then grabbed onto his dad, trying to prevent him feel hurting his mother again but he threw him.

   "You bastard!" Billys mom angrily glared at the man. Sam stared in horror. She wished she could do something, anything. But, this was simply a memory. Billys dad slapped the women and Sam felt vomit rise, who had the audacity to hit a women? To hurt their own child?

   "Mom!" Billy shouted when she fell to the floor.  Then billy was sitting on the floor beside his bed, trying to get him mom to visit or at least call but he ended up saying he missed her. Then young billy was chasing a kid down, calling them names that was repeated to him and started punching the kid.

   After that, Billy was being introduced to Max. Soon after, Billy was calling out to nothing in his teen body, and then all they heard was screaming. Billy's screaming. But throughout all that, the girls were led to the source.

   Sam held out her hands, trying to cover her face from the red smoke that was hustled up in the storm. The two girls finally came to a clearing and Billys car was there, with a  broken windshield. When the two girls looked up, they were in the eye of the storm. To which Sam learned was the safest part.

   Sam accidentally turned back into the real world, hearing max asked where she and El were. Sam and El looked up to the sign. "Brimborn steelworks." El said to the outside world.

   After a bit, Lucas and mikes voice echoed throughout the void. "Guys, we got it. Now get out of there."

   Sam and El closed their eyes and suddenly everything was backwards, back to where billy grabbed their hands. Then Sam opened her eyes, feeling as if she had just woke up.

   Sam panted slightly as she glanced behind her to find no Lucas. Or mike. Or will and max. Not even Johnathan and Nancy. El noticed the same thing, since confusion crossed her expression. "Lucas?" Sam stood in a split second, seeing if he was still in her home.

   "Lucas?" Sam called again before fear strikes her. "Lucas! Lucas!" She shouted, hearing el call to mike as she did. "Lucas!" Sam shouted once again, echoing. She felt a strange sense of Deja Vú. Last year, she had been in the upside down and called for Lucas repeatedly. But, there was no answer.

   "They can't hear either of you."

   Chills went down Sams back as she turned around. Billy came from hoppers room, a cigar in hand. He stared at the girls. Sams feeling fear and anger course through her body. "You two shouldn't have looked for me." Billy said.

   Sams expression were both fear and curiosity. "Because now I see you both." He said and then put out his cigar. Fear started to spread throughout Sams body as billy started walking closer to them. "Now we can all see you two."

   Tears started to surface as the girls started to slowly back up. "You.." Billy pointed to El, making Sam stand in front of her slightly. "Let us in."

   Billy's gaze flickered to Sam. "And now...you two are going to have to let us stay." He continued to get closer and the girls continued to get farther away from him. "Don't you see?" Billy asked the two teary eyed girls. "All this time, we've been building it."

   Sam could feel the tears fall, out of fear, not the sadness of feeling like he would kill them. "We've been building it..for you two. All that work, all that pain, all of it...for you girls." Billy said and Sam shook her head, they had led him directly towards them.

   Sam had backed into the counter but quickly moved and started backing  away more. The knives started to rattle. "And now its time. Time to end it." Billy continued. He took notice to the knives suddenly one was sent towards Sams neck.

   Sam held her breath as the knife floated in front of her neck, now staring at him with tears falling out of her eyes. "We're going to end you first, because you are too dangerous." Billy glared then turned to El, "Then you."

   Sobs started to leave El as she glanced at Sam, fear spread across her face at the sight of him threatening her and Sam's life. "And when you two are gone, we are going to end your friends."

   At this, sam let out a sob. Lucas would die. Hopper would die. El would die. Max, Mike, Will and Dustin would die. Everyone she knew and loved would die. "No!" Sam whispered, despite the knife inching towards her throat. "And then we are going to end..." Billy went on, ignoring Sam.

   "Everyone." A tear escaped his eye. It made Sam's eyes furrow and her heart beat rapidly.

   It all happened fast. The knife was quickly turned around and sliced billy in the arm. Sam stumbles back, clutching onto her throat. El threw out her hand, while her other arm was wrapped around Sams, "Get away!" She screamed and billy was thrown back.

   Sams eyes snapped opened and a blood curdling scream erupted from her mouth. The group behind them covered theirs ears as the lights flickered continuously. Everything metal rattled and it sounded awful.

   Suddenly arms wrapped around her and she pushed them away. She was afraid that it was Billy and him trying to pull her away with his strength. She turned, glancing at El who was sobbing in mikes arm and then to Lucas who had his hands up in surrender. "Sam, it's just—"

   Sam threw her arms around him, sobs racking her body as tears flowed freely down her face. Lucas wasn't hesitate as his arms wrapped around as soon as their skin made contact with each other.

   "It's okay, Sam. Alright? I'm here. With you." Lucas muttered into her hair as blood poured down her nose faster than her tears.

   The plates stopped rattling against each other and the lights stopped flickering so fast that now it was flickering every once in a while because of her sobs. Since Sams hands were around Lucas's torso, she played with the blue bracelet around her wrist, wishing she had hopper to hold her hand.

[][][]

Yo. I'm here to say that, I have good news and bad news;

Good or bad first? Bad? Okay. Well, bad news is, this book is coming to end and sadly this will be the only update this week because I have test Friday and I'm kinda overwhelmed.

Good news is....oh my god. I did it again. Again for the third time.

I made another stranger things book.

[ UPDATE ]
just edited some parts and...
that book sucks too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 68 18
(Completed!) Season three and after!
11.1K 277 17
𝐀 π’π­π«πšπ§π πžπ« 𝐓𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 π’π­πžπ―πž π‡πšπ«π«π’π§π π­π¨π§ 𝐱 πŽπ‚ π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§ πŸ‘ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π–πŽπŒπ€π π–π‡πŽ 𝐖𝐀𝐒 πŒπ„π€ππ“ π“πŽ οΏ½...
434 14 13
➳ i've fallen in love for the first time and this time i know it's for real. ➳ [ in which hawkins goes bat shit crazy once more and the twins and th...
1.2K 20 13
❛Always an angel, never a god ❜ {fem√oc Γ— male^oc} Started: january 9, 2024 Ended:????