𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 / 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕘

By icebluecamellia

"If you ever dare to tell anyone about this, I'll kill you, understood?!" Jisung mysteriously travels back in... More

info
☆1☆
☆2☆
☆3☆
☆4☆
☆5☆
☆7☆
☆8☆
☆9☆
☆10☆
☆11☆
☆12☆
☆13☆
☆14☆
☆15☆
☆16☆
☆17☆
☆18☆
☆19☆
☆20☆
☆21☆
☆22☆
☆23☆
☆24☆
☆25☆
☆26☆
☆27☆
☆28☆
☆29☆
☆30☆
☆31☆
☆32☆
9☆33☆ The final chapter ☆33☆
PART 2 IS OUT

☆6☆

8.3K 591 224
By icebluecamellia

Where did he go?!

Suddenly, I was yanked back brutally by the collar of my dress. The attack had happend without any noise as if he was a wild tiger.
It was too late for me to defend myself so my body crashed with a tree and I hit my head hardly.

For a few seconds my vision was blurry and a sudden urge to throw up came up.
I wanted to breath properly to suppress it but prince Minho was quick to push his hand down on my throat.
From one moment to the other I started panicking.
There was not enough air reaching my lungs... no matter how much I tried, I couldn't move his hands from my throat.

"You again! You saw it didn't you?! TELL ME, WOMAN." His mask was covering his left eye again but the fury in his other eye was enough to make me fear for my life. Why was he going as far as killing me? I didn't want to die again... not right now that I got this new life here.

"I- I can't b- breath!" I whispered in desperation when the loss of oxygen made my arms feel too heavy to keep fighting. To my surprise he actually loosend his grip and let go of me slowly. Immediately I rolled to the side and starting coughing and gasping for air. The stinging pain in my throat and lungs caused tears rolling down the side of my face.
Breathing heavily I let myself fall against the tree and touched the red spots on my neck.

"You seriously need to see a therapist." I snapped at him but kept sure to not trigger a second attack.
When I looked up at him standing there I noticed that he had his shirt on again. Was that the thing he didn't want me to see? His abs? No way, nobody would want to hide something like that. The only explanation was his eye... if no one knew about it he must have hidden it quiet well.
"What's so bad about having a different colored eye anyway?" I sighed and didn't find the respect to address him like a prince. He didn't deserve it anyway.

"So you did see it?!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me up so we were face to face. It hurt and I was actually frightened at the moment.
"What is your name woman?" He asked when his face was so close to mine that it became difficult to avoid his eyes. That rude guy probably knew how scared I was but I would't let him get what he wanted.
"Jisa. If you don't let go of me I'm forced to use self defense and I really don't want to hurt a handsome face like yours". In the panic of the situation that handsome part just slipped out like that.
For a short moment his expression changed when his muscles relaxed a bit.
I had just flirted with him... so either he was confused now... or I'd be killed on the spot.

"Did you just try to seduce me?" He coldly replied and I hopefully grinned at him.

"Did it work?" The hope was still there.
But then he clicked his tongue and rammed his elbow into my stomach so I was forced to fall on my knees. The prince pulled my hair so I was looking up at him.

"If you dare to even think about telling anyone about my eye I'll kill you and everyone you love, understood?" He hissed but somehow this death threat made me laugh. I totally wasn't supposed to react like this but imagining someone doing this to me in 21 century was ridiculous.
This idiot wouldn't blackmail me.
I stepped on his foot as strongly as possible and kicked his side with all the strengh I could afford at the moment. Luckily, that was enough to distract him so I used the opportunity to run.

Sprinting through the dark forest without even seeing anything, I stumbled multiple times always fearing that prince Minho might close up.
But later I realized that he hadn't even followed me.
This was indeed too much stress today. The exhaustion kicked in immediately when I fell into my bed without even changing clothes.

The next day I was woken up by someone holding my hand.
When I opened my eyes I saw Chan and Lady Lisa standing right next to my bed.
It took me a little while to realize it was them but then I instantly sat up and pulled my hand back. They had probably seen the wounds on it but I had promised to not cause any trouble!What if they didn't let me go outside anymore when I told them about yesterday?

"Jisung where have you been yesterday evening?" Chan wanted to know so I was forced to give up already. They were aware that I had been gone.
"I've been near the river to clean these scratches I got when I fell on my way to the town." I explained and waited for them to answer.
Lady Lisa stepped closer the bed and gently pushed my head to the side exposing my neck to them.
"These marks look like someone tried to strangle him, my prince." She reported, worry sounding from her voice. That woman really had a sharp eye...I had  already forgotten about those marks.
"Who was it?!" Chan sounded scarier than usual. As if a whole fight was about to start.

"Tell me who it was and I'll slice their throat open myself!"
The anger in his eyes was terrifying but I didn't doubt his words. That was also why I kept quiet now.

"I'm gonna find whoever did that... even if you refuse to answer."
With this last statement he turned around and left.
Lady Lisa handed me my maid clothes sadly smiling at me.

"Listen Jisung, you have to be more carefull. Don't make us worry about you."
"I'm alive so don't worry."
I grabbed the clothing and waited for her to leave but she just kept observing me while seeming like she was about to cry.
I wanted to ask if anything was wrong but before I could form any sentence she took both of my hands and placed a cold object on them.
"This hair pin is made out of steal. Its sharp like a knife and if used in the correct way deadly. Please keep it, I'll feel safer if you have it."
Without leaving me a chance to answer she let go and turned around.

"Hurry up and come to the kings quarters. Today is the yearly parade to celebrate the marriage of the king and the queen and everyone is going to be there. The princes are also going to wear the new clothes if they like them. Sophie is gonna wait for you there... and Jisa... " She gave me warning. "don't get in trouble again."
She opened the door so I shouted a "Thank you" after her.

Half an hour later I was ready to go, having the hairpin hidden in the sleeve of my dress. I stepped outside my room and walked through the inner courtyard that was decorated with lanterns and flowers.
In fact I had no idea where to go so I just followed my instincts leading me through the whole palace but never to the event place. After 10 more minutes I still didn't find the place where the parade would take place. Additionally, there was no one around that I could have asked.
I was literally lost in this damn maze.
When I ran around the next corner I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ahh" both of us shouted and when I eyed this guy up and down I saw a beautiful brown haired man who was wearing a dark bluish hairband with silver strings sewed in it, forming a checkered pattern that slowly got thiner and disappeared on the right side... it was the hairband that I had made.

"Prince Hyunjin, I'm sorry for injuring you" I bowed deeply how the others had shown me but the prince was laughing at me,
"I didn't even fall, so there is no injury to worry about. However... may I known what a young man dressed as a girl is doing in my part of the palace?" He pointed at my dress and smiled.
How was he able to figure it out so fast? I was really screwed now.

"I kinda got lost while trying to find the parade and about the dress... please, my prince... I beg you to not tell anyone that I am not a girl... I'll get killed otherwise."
I pleaded and bowed again him trying to deliver the importance of this secret. But again he just giggled and turned around.

"Follow me and I'll show you the way. Don't worry...I'll keep it a secret." I did what he told me to and walked next to him. Compared to the third prince, the forth one was really an angle. I could understand well why everyone fell for him.

"By the way, what is your name, Mr. Maid?"

"Its Han Jisung but it'd be better if you called me Jisa."
A little smile was forming on prince Hyunjin's lips.

"And who does know about your little secret? I mean it is almost unbelievable that nobody else noticed that you are a boy. Pardon my rudeness but you are not quiet pretty as a girl."
I knew he was right... but did he really have to say that to my face?

"Your brother prince Chan, his personal guard Changbin and Lady Lisa do know." I explained.

"Chan? But he's not doing filthy things to you, is he? Because those marks on your neck look like someone tried to strangle you."
I looked to side to avoid his intense stare.

"Of course not. Prince Chan is a really nice and gentle person... those marks aren't important."
I could already hear a crowd of people making noise. It wasn't far to the place of the parade anymore but prince Hyunjin blocked the way leaned forward so no one would hear what he was telling me.
"Listen Han Jisung, a bird has told me that my dear brother Minho returned from the forest yesterday night. Apparently, a young maid has caused him some trouble and he already asked me about a certain Jisa."
I nervously gulped.
"I guess I am right to assume that this was his doing. I'll make sure to give him an ear full about that later so don't feel intimidated by him." he sounded reassuring but I was still amazed by the intel he has. So it was true that the palace had eyes and ears everywhere.

"Are you close to him?" I asked because I never heard of everyone talking to prince Minho.

"Lets say I'm the only person in this palace that he trusts and talks to. Deep inside he is a good guy but you gotta make an effort to bring that side out. I mean he's my big brother... why shouldn't I try to be close to him? Oh, there we are already! I have to go now! Have a good tiiiime."
He ran off and into another direction so I stepped on the wooden podium where everyone else was already watching the dancing performances. The king and queen were calmly on their thrones. They actually seemed to enjoy this. On their left side there were 6 girls, probably the princesses and to their right there were the 5 princes. When my eyes fell on prince Minho my heart almost stopped beating. His eyes were observing my every move and he was evily smirking. What a creep... How was he even able to spot me from there?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 2K 29
"They kissed. Messily, but so desperate to feel something." Minho is a corrupt secret agent. There is nothing more that he wants than to finally bre...
208K 10K 60
sequel to "beware." - tw // mature content through out the book. covers a lot of dark topics.
31.7K 2K 32
Jisung holds the power to stop time when it's the most necessary, and Minho is the only person that's able to walk through it. Minho is struggling to...
53.9K 2.2K 21
In which Jeongin and Chan have been on and off flirting since debut and Jeongin can't stand it anymore- he just wants to know where they stand. { or...