How Stereotypical!

By the_awesome_twosome

Mature Audience (16+) “C'mon dude! She's a girl! How hard could she possibly hit?" He asked, looking at my f... More

How Stereotypical!
Prologue
Chapter 1: Just Another Typical Day... Not!
Chapter 3: Holy Shit!... I Think My Ovaries Just Exploded
Chapter 4: Points To Remember... About The Bad Girl
Chapter 5: Oh... I'll Show You How To Fight.
Chapter 6: Costumes, Slow Bike and an Emo guy... FML! ~ Part 1
Chapter 6: Costumes, Slow Bike and an Emo guy... FML! ~ Part 2
Chapter 7: Turn Down For What!... Fuck it!
Chapter 8: You're hot. I'm hot. We're both horny... Do the math!
Chapter 9: Patience.. Is not a virtue of mine!
Chapter 10: It's official...That boy is Devil Spawn!

Chapter 2: Being The New Kid... Again

457 21 24
By the_awesome_twosome

A/N: If you don't wanna read the explicit part, skip the italics.

Chapter 2: Being The New Kid... Again

*Adrian’s Point of View*

     I found myself sitting on a cushiony bed in a closed room. I pulled my hands towards myself. What the f*ck?! My hands were handcuffed to the headboard of the bed. To make things worse, I just realized I was stark naked. I struggled against the bondage. If someone walked in…

     Bam! The door slammed open as I jumped in surprise. In front of me stood one of the hottest blondes I had ever had the good fortune to f*ck. I stopped struggling as I studied her curves in the skimpy bikini, which left little for the imagination. Instant hard on! “Hey baby! Come closer and free me so I can take you to heaven above!” I said huskily. She gave me a sexy smile and strode like a cat towards the bed. I shivered in anticipation. She was a good f*ck. She climbed onto the bed and straddled me. She leaned forward, her b**bs pressing against my chest working to turn me on even more.
Leaning down, she whispered into my ear, “I’m not going to free you that easy.” She nibbled on my earlobe. Jesus! I was so hot right now! She skillfully rubbed herself against me. Damn, I couldn’t even touch her because if these f*cking handcuffs. “You know what I want to do? I want to cover you in chocolate and lick it off of you slowly,” she whispered, licking my earlobe and moving down the side of my neck, her body rubbing seductively along mine, her hand exploring every ridge and contour. I struggled against my bondage. I wanted to touch her.

      “Don’t move.” She ordered and continued her exploration with her mouth getting dangerously close to my mini me. My breathing heightened. Her tongue darted out and licked me. Such a tease. A moan escaped my lips. I was hard to the point of bursting. God dammit! This woman! She looked at me and winked. Then she leaned down, being deliberately slow, her mouth opening to take me in, her breath teasing my straining c*ck.

     “Bloody mother f*cking hell!” I said jerking up in surprise as ice cold water dripped from my broad shoulders and jet black hair. My cousin snickered. “Why in bloody hell would you do that?!” I shouted at her. She took one more look at my face and burst out laughing. I glared at her. “Mom told me to wake you,” she said in between laughs. “And when I saw that,” she said, throwing a look at mini me through my boxers, “I figured you would need a cold shower. Hence I took the privilege of giving you one!” I couldn’t stop glaring at her. Amber always did this. She was a year older than me but twice as immature. “Now get out of bed and get ready. Jay and I are leaving in 40 minutes. We won’t wait any longer.” Amber said, flipping her long blonde hair as she turned and walked out of my new room.

      “B*tch,” I muttered, sitting up. “I heard that! No shot gun for you!” She said in a taunting tone. Damn that girl! When my bikes and car get here, she can go to hell. But till then… I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, my eyes scanning the cardboard boxes with all my stuff. Five moves in the last two years. I swear I was tired of this f*cking sh*t. Always the new kid in the middle of the year. First in middle school, and freshman year, now in my junior year. Building a rep again and the usual stuff. I wish I had never got into trouble back home in NYC. Mom and dad being who they were, bloody rich, bloody busy, bloody millionaires, shipped me off from one boarding school to another. Until aunt Julie stepped in and welcomed me warmly into the walls of her beautiful home. I quickly brushed my teeth and jumped into the shower. Mom and dad were nearly never around when I was a kid. It was how I was used to living: alone to my own needs. Then aunt Julie came when I was 14 and helped me out, bringing me back to the right track. I owed her a lot. She was the reason I was here in Montauk. Doesn’t mean I left all my bad boy ways behind. Aunt Julie always said, “Wait till that girl comes, that one girl that will bring you down to your knees. That is the day I’ll stop worrying about you.” Honestly, I don’t think that’s ever happening. Pff. The great Adrian Dawson on his knees over a bloody girl. Never!

        I stepped out of the shower, a towel wrapped low around my waist, using another towel to dry my hair. I grabbed a white shirt and yesterday’s jeans from one of the boxes and threw them on. I took the hair gel from another box and spent the next 10 minutes styling my hair to give it a straight out of bed look. Then I picked up my leather jacket and strode out of my room.

         I casually walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to watch my aunt cook. It was a sight I wasn’t used to, watching my loved ones cook. Mom was too busy and dad didn’t know how. Surprisingly it was a calming sight. I sneaked in and hugged my aunt.

         “Ian! You scared me!” She said as her hand flew to her heart. I laughed. “Morning Aunt Julie!” I said with a chuckle. “Morning Ian! How did you sleep?” She asked as I let go of her so she could finish up her cooking. “Good. The bed was unwilling to let me go when I had to leave.” I said grinning as Aunt Julie laughed. She placed some hot pancakes on a plate and put it on the kitchen table as I sat down. She brought a jug and placed it there too before saying, “There you go! Your favorite! Pancakes with chocolate sauce. “ I grinned and poured the sauce all over my pancakes.

         “Hey bro! Ready for day 1 in a new school?” My aunt’s younger son, who was the same age as me, asked. “Ready as ever!” I said with my full mouth, earning a smack in the head from my aunt. Right, no talking with your mouth full. Amber and Jay took their seats and started eating my aunt’s delicious pancakes. We soon finished and were on our way out of the house after bidding goodbye to Aunt Julie. Uncle Ben was abroad on some business thing. We got into Amber’s car with me in the back. Before buckling in, she turned around and looked at me. “Don’t make a spectacle of yourself in Chariho High. I have a reputation to maintain.” She said seriously. I nodded. I wasn’t planning on doing that… Today. Once I get my bike though… That will be another story. She turned on her car and reversed out of the driveway.

        Very soon, we were pulling into a compound with a light peach building. So this was Chariho High, my soon-to-be new kingdom. I stepped out of the car, my eyes scanning the crowd, trying to size up each person. The cliques seemed to exist predominantly. My sister had already run off to her friends. “Shall we?” Jay asked. I nodded and followed him, as I checked out what seemed to be the chicks from the cheerleading squad. They sent a whole lot of winks my way, which I returned. Seems like getting some action here would be easy. The b*tches were eager. The guys on the other hand looked like wimps. “Jay? I noticed the nerds and the cheerleading girls, not to forget the normal people. Where is the bad gang?” I asked, curious if I could find my place among them, if they existed that is. He just threw a pointed look at the other end of the parking lot.

       My gaze snapped to where he looked. I watched someone on a bike execute a perfect stop. Sweet! So this was a city of riders. My eyes stick to him, waiting to see his face when he took his helmet off so I could catch the dude later during the day. I watched him reach for his helmet and take it off. What the bloody hell! I watched as long, shining brown locks fell out of the helmet. It was a girl!

      I watched, wide-eyed as she seductively got off her bike and unzipped her jacket. My eyes hungrily scanned her body as did every other male’s. My gaze moved from her boot-clad feet to her tight jeans which showed off that fine a**, up to her soft, gentle looking stomach with its navel piercing. I could tell she had some amazing curves under that jacket. She was probably every guy’s perfect wet dream. Oh my f*cking God! The way she swished her hips. Such a tease! I wonder how hard she would make me if she actually tried.

     I closed my eyes and scrunched my nose. Damn, I needed some ice! It’s been too long since I had some. I pinched the bridge of my nose and took a few deep breaths. Hopefully I’ll find someone to bang in my homeroom. I opened my eyes to see rider girl being lifted by some jack*ss. I shook my head and took another deep breath. “Oye! Ian! You coming?” My head snapped to meet Jay’s. “We need to get your schedule from the office,” he said. I nodded and followed him, throwing one last look at rider girl and that guy with her.

    I confidently walked behind Jay into the office, squaring my shoulders to show off my well maintained muscles. We walked up to the 20 year old hot receptionist. “Hey beautiful, the name’s Adrian Dawson. Could you be a sugar doll and hand me my schedule?” I said, turning up the charm. She blushed and Jay rolled his eyes. I was a chick magnet and I used it to my advantage. “Here you go, Mr. Dawson.” She said, her eyes taking in my appearance. “Thanks doll,” I said, rewarding her with a wink before walking out, knowing her eyes were surely on my a**, Jay following close behind.

      We walked into the building, only to notice some sort of commotion in the hallways. Universal sign of a fight. I dashed forward just in time to see a dude get kicked in his sweet spot. Damn! I groaned along with the rest of the guys watching. I looked up to see rider girl was the one who delivered the blow. Pushing him into the janitor’s closet, she strutted the fine booty of hers away. “Damn! She’s a feisty one! Who is she?” I asked Jay. “She’s the town’s resident bad girl, a.k.a. Street Queen.” He said. “Her name?” I asked, now f*cking curious. “Kate. Kate Sanders.”

     The crowd dispersed as I followed Jay to our home room. No teacher. “Perfect!” I thought smirking as I walked in. Plenty of girls checked me out as I walked straight to the last desk. What can I say! I am on irresistibly sexy man. I casually threw my bag down and flung myself onto the seat, throwing a wink at a super hot blue-eyed blonde who hadn’t taken her eyes off me since I entered. She got up and sauntered over to me. Miniskirt. Nice! Sitting on my lap, she leaned down to my ear and whispered, “Hey babe, I couldn’t help notice that fine a**. You new?” I smirked. I knew these types. A player’s quickly. “Yes, I am babe. You mind showing me around?” I said huskily, my arms wrapping around her petite waist. “Janitor’s closet. Period before lunch. Bring protection.” She said before getting up and making her way back to her desk. I smirked. I think I might actually like this school.

          A studgy old woman walked in. Great! Why did I have a feeling that she was going to humiliate me in front of the entire class? “Good morning students! Answer your roll call and then a few announcements.” She said in a fake bubbly voice. This woman might make me change my mind about this school. She began her roll call with students answering boredly. Finally she said "Adrian Dawson?" I sighed and answered, "Here." She looked up at me and smiled. "Why don't you come on in front and introduce yourself to the class?" Brilliant! Absolutely perfect! I would rather bang my head against the wall till I killed myself than do this. "C'mon don't be shy!" She said encouragiously. I can't believe I'm actually doing this, I thought as I walked up to the front of the class. 

           I stood casually with my hands thrown in my pockets. "Hey guys! I'm Adrian Dawson butfeel free to call me Ian. I just moved in from NYC." I said confidently making eye contact with some dudes who nodded. "I'm..." I started when I was interrupted by a guy striding in followed by a girl. "Sorry Mrs. Weaver. My twin here decided today was the perfect day to burn herself. I had to take her to the ER." The blonde boy said as he sat next to my seat. The cute similar looking blonde girl to the seat on the other side of mine. Surrounded by the twins, nice! "Detention Mr. Hale and hope your hand gets better Ms. Hale." She said. "What the f*ck!?" The boy exclaimed. "Make that a weeks worth of detention, Mr. Hale" Ms. Weaver said. The male twin threw his hands up in frustration. I chuckled. "You were saying Mr. Dawson?" The shorty said, turning back to me. "That's it." I told her and headed back to my seat, next to Mr. Frustrated.

     "So what brings you to these parts Jack?" The male twin asked, smirking. God, how I hate that movie for giving me that damn nickname! "The usual stuff. What about you werewolf?" I said with smirk of my own. "Touché. I'm Liam. Nice to meet you man!" He said extending his hand. "Adrian." I said clasping his hand in a firm hold. "And that there is my clumsy twin, Lydia." He said throwing her an annoyed look. She stuck her tongue out at him and extended her hand to me. “Pleasure,” she said with an air sophistication. I shook hands with her and nodded in greeting. I chatted a bit with the two as Mrs. Weaver drawled on and on about some announcements. When the bell rang we walked out.

      The day progressed in a blur. I had all of my pre-lunch classes with Liam. The dude was great, his sense of humor absolutely brilliant. Very soon it was the period before lunch. “Come on, let’s get to class.” Liam said. “Actually, I have a booty call to get to.” I said smirking. Liam snickered. “Not bad. Meet me at lunch then.” I nodded and headed off in search of the janitor’s closet.

      The next half hour I was searching for the bloody f*cking janitor’s closet. I walked down an aisle, passing a huge set of double doors. My eyes widened in awe as the beautiful sound of a piano hit my ear. Curiosity got the better of me and I carefully slipped into the room without alerting the person who was playing. I looked up only to get surprised. The bad girl of the town was the one who’s fingers were flowing along the keys. Her eyes and her back hunched. I studied her in awe as she played. The jacket which she was wearing earlier was thrown on a chair, displaying her soft, supple curves. My eyes took in her well defines shoulders, noticing the tattoo of angel wings on them. It was perfect, she was perfect.

     She finished her last note and the word slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it. “Wow!” I whispered in awe as her big doe-like olive green eyes snapped to look at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

First. I'M SOOOOOO SORRY! Typing this out was a big issue. One person to the next, to the next. If it wasn't for Will.. I swear never would have got it done. Dedication for you babe! :* Check out her stories! 

Now! WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!? Leave me comments! :D 

Liam and Adrian on the side!! ASDFGHJKL!! ------>

Hope this will satisfy you guys for a while.. Typing out the next chapter depends on Will! :D

Don't Forget to hit that little star! 

Love, 

Roza

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.2K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
11.9K 482 58
There are three things Kaitlin should know: 1. Do NOT test the new bad boy 2. Do NOT keep in contact with the bad boy 3. And Do NOT and I repeat DO...
2.1M 58K 26
"Are you willing to go for 40?" Blake questioned with a smirk on his face causing my blood to boil but forcing myself to think of the good side. "20...
16.4K 597 37
Alexandra Smith... She's one of those girls who hates being late to class and always abides by the rules. Alexandra could be shy and lonely sometimes...