Euphoria ~Lee Felix~

By kateheart19

~ You're the cause of my happiness And you're my happiness~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

EUPHORIA
A
State
Intense
Happiness
And
Self
Confidence

Of

73 7 0
By kateheart19

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world - Bill Wilson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'S POV

Ever since that day, Felix has been keeping a close eye on me, he'd be sitting near me in class, giving me milk cartons at lunch, and taking me home every day.

I don't get it, why would a popular kid like him pay attention to me all of a sudden. Does he pity me? or is he playing with me? I don't really care, I just want him to stop, lesser people to worry when I'm gone.

"All students please report to the gymnasium; the tournament will start in 30 minutes" the principal spoke through the intercom.

"Come one (Y/N), we have to be quick if we want to get good seats" Dahyun said to me in a hurry, "Go ahead, I'll catch up" I answered tiredly, she just shrugged and ran off.

Me and Dahyun have been friends ever since elementary, at first I pushed her away, and told her I wouldn't be such a good friend, but she was persistent that I'd be a good person to befriend.

"Did you hear? the opposing team is from Busan High." A group of girls started gossiping on the way to the gym.

"Really? Isn't Jeongin from Busan?"

"Ooh, I hope all the boys are handsome"

"I hope there will be drama"

I stifled a laugh and kept walking, I took the long way around, because I wasn't too fond on watching people running, shouting, and sweating at the same time. As I was walking, I didn't realize the loose tile and trip, I was waiting for my face to hit the ground, but it never did.

I turned around to see a black haired boy smiling at me, his hand was on my waist, stopping me from having a face plant to the ground.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, thank you for your help" I answered the boy, he was wearing a black basketball jersey, he must've been a player on the opposing team.

""It's no big deal, wouldn't want that pretty face of yours to hit the dirty floor" he flirted, and I just moved awkwardly in my place. He chuckled at my actions, and looked at his watch, "Hey, I have to go and play, I hope I see you later, bye" he walked away giving me a smile and showing his cute bunny teeth in the process.

"I'm so not going to the tournament, not with Felix and that guy playing" I said to myself and walk to the rooftop where I know no one will bother me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made a wattpad Instagram acc, so u can see updates thereeeeeee it's called _kate.heart plz followwww

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
288K 8.7K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC