The Weight { A Cameron Dallas...

By bellaalbesta

So there's a girl named Bella,let say that she's 16 and she's a hardcore cam girl.She lived overseas and on h... More

{ 1 } LEAVING
{ 2 } ARRIVAL
{ 3 } DAY WELL SPENT
{ 4 } DAY WELL SPENT II
{ 5 } BEFORE THE SNEAK
{ 6 } SNEEKING AND CAUGHT
{ 7 } MAGCON DAY
{ 8 } EXHAUSTED AND CONFESSION
{ 9 } THE HANG OUT
{ 10 } THE FEELING
{ 11 } THE FEELING II
{ 12 } DAY
{ 13 } INTRODUCING ME
[ 14 } OFF TO NEW YORK CITY
{ 15 } DIFFERENCE
{ 16 } FEELING THE PAIN
{ 17 } AFRAID OF BROKEN
{ 18 } UNEXPLAINED

{ 19 } CHRISTMAS

45 1 1
By bellaalbesta

i wake up,and wow its my first christmas with nobody.I wake up to the sound of my alarm ring like a christmas bells,i smile and check my phone up to see those bunch of notifications from family friends and fans.I cant fight my urgue to snuggle back into my blanket and burry myself,so i did.With my phone silent windows down,slow music playing i bury myself and fall into a deep deep sleep.

I choose to be alone.I left Cam,the guys,and family,i also left my fab-four.At this time i just want to go back to Jakarta.People may say that i'm not thankful for what i have,but honestly these things are ruining me.

It's 3pm,i open up my eyes and notice that i missed christmas morning,and again i choosed to.

I open up the curtain and see people walking down the street happily,those smiles and christmas spirits cheered me up,they spent their holiday correctly,you know when i just ruin everything when i can spend nothing,this moment i just want to buy ticket and fly back to where i really belong.

I dont fit in this world anymore,everything is different when Cam left.

Should i quit?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64 1 23
Alexis Dallas is a 16 year of girl who is Cameron Dallas sister what will happen when she joins her brother on the magcon tour. Will she end up hatin...
551K 6.1K 30
Amanda, she's just a regular 17-year old that lives in Florida. Her 13 year-old sister Anna has a vine. She is obsessively talking about these viners...
471 24 13
Evie Dallas is a 16 year old girl, she lives with her mom, older sister and brother. Her mom, Gina Dallas, Sister, Sierra, and brother, Cameron Dalla...
86.6K 1.5K 28
Hi, I'm Meggan Dallas. Yes, that means my brother is Cameron Dallas. I'm 14 years old. I haven't met all of MAGCON but I've met Nash. Cameron thinks...