TOMBOY (Discontinued)

By Bee90s

Tomboy More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13 - The Talk
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.

21.

12K 661 321
By Bee90s

Kojo in the MM.

Penelope

1week later

I had an entire attitude this morning. Kojo and I had got into yet another argument over the fighting situation last week and it still had me pissed off. I guess this is what going to sleep angry was like. You woke up feeling the exact same.

I could tell he was still angry too as he blasted his music on our way to school. This was my first day back after being suspended from the campus for a week. They'd caught us all on camera fighting so we all faced consequences.

I knew that it was wrong but it wasn't all my fault, the girl bumped me and I defended myself. Kojo, Smoke and my parents obviously didn't see it that way though. Ko and I hadn't even acknowledged each other this morning. We'd just got dressed and made our way to the car as if we weren't even in each other's presence.

Finally pulling up to the school, he stopped in front of it before putting his car in park.

Not saying anything at all, he pulled his hoodie over his head so that I couldn't see his face. He then grabbed the cherry backwood package out of the cup holder and began the process of rolling a blunt.

Sighing, I looked out of my window, observing the empty school. It looked different when no one was here.

"You gone stop being mad anytime soon?" He blurted out smartly, making me glare at him.

"Are you?" I sassed, rolling my neck.

"I ain't mad." He shrugged, carelessly.

"Well I can't tell. You've been starting arguments with me all week over this dumb ass situation that I had no control over." I folded my arms, rolling my eyes.

He chuckled to himself as he licked his blunt while I rolled my eyes again. I was tired of him and his shitty attitude.

"Keep rolling your eyes." He warned and I did it again, just to be smart. He then looked at me with a serious face.

"If we're going to keep arguing like this then I don't want to be around you." I snapped out and he sighed, pushing his seat back before putting the wrap into his lap. He then leaned over and grabbed at my skirt.

"What ar-"

"Spread your legs." He demanded while I just looked at him.

"You can't hear now? Spread your fucking legs."

Looking out of the window and making sure no one was watching, I opened my legs slowly as he pushed them upward for more access. He then grabbed at my panties, pulling them to the side. Wasting no time, he leaned all the way over and pushed his face in between my legs.

"Oh." I moaned loudly as I threw my head back into the chair.

Grabbing at his head, I grinded against his face as he flicked his tongue and sucked on my Girl.

"Don't stop." I whined.

"Better lose that fucking attitude." He spoke sternly against my Girl as he went to work.

Feeling myself about to reach my climax, I said nothing as I released into his mouth.

"Mm." I moaned out as my back arched up from the seat and my legs shook. He held onto my legs tightly as he cleaned his plate, making me scream.

Saying nothing, he finally pulled away from me and sat up right in his seat before going back to rolling his blunt. Tucking my lips, I fixed my underwear and pulled my skirt down.

The car was quiet now as he finished up with his blunt, lighting it.

"You still got that attitude?" He asked seriously as he looked straight ahead of us at nothing in particular. I simply shook my head no and he nodded, blowing out smoke.

"Cool."

Looking at the time, I realized that it was time for me to go inside. I had class earlier than he did.

"I-I'm going." I spoke softly and he nodded, blowing smoke from his nose.

"Aight. I'll see you after class." He looked my way.

"Okay." I took my seatbelt off and stepped out of the car.

"You ain't got no attitude right?" He asked again.

"I said no.." I trailed off, looking at him.

"Then why you getting out of my car without giving me a kiss?" He asked and I couldn't help but to smile.

Bending down, I leaned in to kiss him while he leaned all the way over, attaching his lips to mine.

"Stop playing with me, Aight?" He bit my bottom lip softly.

"Okay." I whined playfully as he pecked my lips again.

"Little ass skirt." I heard him scoff as I turned to leave.

"Shut it, white boy." I joked, turning around to him and he smirked before chuckling.

So cute. I thought, rolling my eyes.

"See you later." I said again.

"Aight, baby." He said, making me blush. I really liked when he called me that.

Closing the door, I then made into the school and toward my class. I was now in a better mood than I thought I would be and it felt great.

"P!" I heard Jakari's voice as I walked the hall.

"Hey, Jakari." I spoke, giving her a hug as she approached me.

"Girl, that vacation wasn't long enough." She complained, slapping her thigh.

"J, what vacation? That was suspension." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Felt like vacation to me, that was supposed to be our punishment?" She laughed, making me laugh as well.

"You're nuts."

"Bitch, you know I am." She chuckled as we made our way to class.

"Is Ko still mad at you?"

"Um.." I trailed off, reminiscing about what just happened in the car.

"No, we're good." I smiled.

"Mm. Bitch look like she got that act right, now she acting right." She raised her eyebrows, making me laugh.

"I see it all over your happy ass face." She went on.

"You know what, a mess is what you are." I laughed.

"You're glowing, P."

When we finally got to class, the entire class was standing outside and there was a note on the door.

"Are you deadass?" I heard someone say.

"Class is cancelled." Jakari said.

"The hell?" I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering why he didn't email us and tell us this.

"Come on, let go get some food or something."

"Alright." I smacked my lips. I was salty now because I could've still been in bed, getting an extra hour of sleep instead of being here this early for a cancelled class.

After sulking for a bit, Jakari and I made our way down to the cafe to grab some food. Once we made it there, my phone buzzed in my pocket while we stood in line.

"Hello." I answered, realizing it was Smoke. I hadn't spoke to him since I told him about me getting suspended last week. He was upset with me so I was standing clear of him at the moment.

"P."

"Hey, bro."

"You're in school?" He asked.

"Yeah but my first class was cancelled so I'm grabbing something to eat with Jakari right now."

"Aight. Look.." He trailed off.

"We're coming back tonight."

"Who is we?" I raised my eyebrows.

"It's a long story on my end but for right now I'll just say me, Pha, Ko, Tweek and Kannon." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are they coming and why are you with them?"

"Again..it's a long story but we're coming back tonight. I'm only staying for a couple days to figure some shit out. I didn't tell them you moved out or where you live but.." He trailed off.

"..you already know they're going to questioning shit so all I'm telling you is..make sure they don't find out about that nigga Kojo."

"Wait. What?" I froze confused. How did he even know about Kojo? I didn't tell anyone except Jakari that I'd been seeing him and I especially wouldn't tell my brothers.

"Me and him had a man to man the other night on the phone. He told me everything."

Frozen, I didn't even know what to say. I knew he was probably upset with me for not telling him.

"I'm sorry." I blurted out.

"I'm not mad at you, P.." He went on to say and I sighed in relief.

"He seems to know what he's doing and as long as he's treating you right, I'm good. Aight?"

Feeling at ease, I smiled to myself.

"We'll talk more when I get there tonight, I ain't mad at you but I'm not happy that you kept the shit from me. You already know how we do."

"I know it's just a lot and it happened fast."

"I know." He agreed.

"But I'll talk to you when I get there tonight."

"Okay." I nodded, looking at Jakari who was already in line to buy food.

"Aight, love you."

"Love you too." I told him before I hung up.

Once we hung up, my mind wandered off to Kojo. I just wanted to know what him and Smoke talked about exactly and why didn't he tell me about it.

"Come on, P." Jakari called.

"Coming."

*

After school

"How was class?" Ko asked as he drove towards my apartment.

"It was okay." I trailed off and he looked at me out of the corner of his eye.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Well..Smoke called me today." I explained and he nodded slowly.

"Why didn't you tell me the two of you talked the other night?"

"Told me to keep it between us."

"Well you could've at least told me." I sassed.

"Wasn't really nothing to tell. We talked bullshit for the most part." He shrugged.

"And you told him that you and I have been sleeping in the same bed every night and having sex.."

"I ain't say all that." He smacked his lips and I smiled small, I was just trying to get answers out of him.

"Then tell me what you said." I pressed.

"I told him you and I were working on something, P. That's it."

"But he ain't stupid." He went on and I nodded.

"Did he tell you that they're all coming back tonight?" I asked and he sighed deeply.

"Yeah."

"I don't want them touching you or questioning you so you're not going anywhere near them." I demanded.

"I have to.."

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"They'll know something's up if I don't come around." He said which made sense but I just didn't want him anywhere near them.

"I just.." I trailed off.

"I don't want them to hurt you."

"Penelope, I'm a grown ass man and you already know I'll get down with your brothers. Did it before and ain't shit change. But I won't say shit about us to them and I won't cause no problems."

"Promise?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I promise, baby." He said and I blushed, looking away from him.

"You like that shit, don't you?" He smirked, laughing.

"Stop." I whined, playfully putting my hands on my cheeks while he laughed.

"It's cool, you're my baby." He said again and I smiled, looking at him.

"Give me a kiss." He demanded and I did as told.

"We can finish what I started this morning when we get back to your place.." He trailed off.

"Cause I wasn't done with you."

"Okay." I bit my lip.

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 24.9K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
504K 22.9K 32
the story of slim & cash.
6.5K 201 7
𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡...
746K 36.2K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice