50 days • {Nalu}

By killuas

After an intense encounter with a powerful dark mage, Team Natsu, along with the rest of the guild, are left... More

The Curse
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 25
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
Day 31
Day 33
Day 40
Day 41
Day 43
THANK YOU
Day 44
Day 45
Day 46
Day 49
Day 50
Scattered Memories
Mind of Mine
Home
And So...
Epilogue ; The Wedding.
Epilogue ; Revelation
Bonus Chapter!!
thank you once more

new story

1.5K 30 2
By killuas

hello,

it's been a while. i haven't written anything, well published anything in a while. it's a new era. i've recently published two new stories. one is an aot au. if you enjoyed this book, and my writing, i would greatly appreciate it if you checked it and provided feedback, if you enjoy them! you can find both on my page!!

thank u all for your love and support on this book. everyday, i get surprised to see that people still read and enjoy this book i wrote almost five years ago. 😭 it's helped me find my passion in writing and im excited to share new stories with you all.

much love to you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.8K 38
~Sequel of "The Singer & The Bad Boy"~ Last year of college and the band has been more popular than ever. Natsu's father wants him to take over the f...
138K 2K 144
100K+ VIEWS (TYSM) & 1.5K+ VOTES (TYSM ILY) - WARNING: It may contain profanity and small acts of violence :) (also this was made when I was younger...
9.2K 232 8
After recklessly taking a job, Natsu and Lucy find themselves in the midst of something darker than they've ever imagined. Will these trials strength...
14.8K 521 13
🥀💔❌ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...