Rejected || Taekook [complete...

By mxvn13

"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of the blue moon pack reject you jeon jungkook and do not accept you as my mate"... More

Part (1)
Part (2)
Part (3)
Part (4)
Part (5)
Part (6)
Part (7)
Part (8)
Part (10)
Part (11)
Part (12)
Part (13)
A/N IMPORTANT 🚫
A/N UPDATE
A/N THANK YOU 😭!!

Part (9)

21.4K 789 207
By mxvn13

(3rd POV)

The full moon was only a few hours away and jungkook was still being stubborn.

Taehyung has been trying to make him leave for the past 5 hours but he still wouldn't go.

He would just ignore Taehyung and talk about the weather or something. Which only pissed Taehyung more.

Taehyung knew he liked the younger but he wasn't sure how the other felt about him.

Taehyung knew what he would be getting into if he marked jungkook but the younger doesn't know a thing.

He doesn't know that Taehyungs father along with the rest of the pack want them both dead.

At first Taehyungs father only wanted to kill jungkook but Taehyung couldn't let his mate be killed.

So he did the first thing that came to mind. He rejected the boy on impulse. When his father somehow found out he asked for Jungkooks death immediately.

That's when Taehyung snapped and ran away from home. He prepared a cabin to hide jungkook in.

Yet protecting jungkook meant betraying his father and he was ready to take that risk.

Taehyung has only bullied jungkook for all those years so that no one else would dare.

He knew what jungkook was going through....he knew about it too well actually.

Yesterday a few pack mates had found the cabin and wanted to attack them. But luckily Taehyung met them half way and jumped on them.

But they were 5 and he was only 1. But he was still an alpha so he made them all pass out.

He also threatened them and he knew that the word would get to his father and that would only mean war between them.

Yet he was willing to do anything to protect his mate without the other even knowing.

Taehyung didn't want to mark jungkook because soon he was going to send jungkook away and face his father.

And he knew for a fact that him meeting his father would only end with one of them dead. But he was willing to take that risk.

"JEON JUNGKOOK FOR THE LAST TIME. GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE". Taehyung yelled for probably the 100th time today. Yet the younger didn't even flinch.

Seeing as Taehyung was still laying in the bed not being able to move from all the wounds jungkook was safe.

"So are you gonna get all Superman on the full moon or something?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung with a cheesy smirk on his lips.

"Well you're definitely not going to find out since YOU WILL BE OUT OF HERE BY THEN". Taehyung answered glaring at the younger.

"Will you cut it out already. I told you I'm not going anywhere". Jungkook pouted looking straight into the eyes of the older.

"Fine then...I'll go". Taehyung knew that it would be dangerous for him to go out on the full moon while he's injured.

He knew for sure his father would send someone after the two and that's one of the reasons he wanted jungkook to leave.

Because if they found this cabin he won't be able to fight them. He would be to distracted with marking jungkook. Which he isn't going to do because he knows the younger will regret it later.

Taehyung got up from the bed and started walking to the door...until he was stopped by someone grabbing his wrist.

"Is the idea of marking me that bad...." Jungkook whispered feeling his eyes sting.

Jungkook really couldn't deny the fact that the feelings he used to have for the older are still there.

And the fact that Taehyung was rejecting the idea of marking him hurt him...a lot.

"Hey....don't cry". Taehyung said holding Jungkooks face.

"Look at me..." Taehyung turned Jungkooks face so that he was facing and smiled.

He wiped the youngers tears with his thumb. He really wanted to tell him the truth but he couldn't....that would only get jungkook in more danger.

"I don't want you to do something you would regret later". He whispered looking the younger straight in the eye.

"But I wo....". Jungkook started but was interrupted by Taehyung putting his finger on his lips.

"You will....I know you will". Taehyung added smiling at the younger.

Taehyung felt his heart rip into pieces at the word he was saying. It hurt him...thinking like that.

But deep down he know that it was true...that the younger will regret it all. And that Taehyung will lead him to his death.

"Jin". Taehyung called for the boy who was sitting in the living room with the others.

"What is it?" Jin asked entering the room. He saw how hurt jungkook looked yet Taehyung seemed to look even more hurt.

He took pity on the two. Since Jins mate was one of the castle guards he knew why Taehyung was rejecting jungkook.

He has been wanting to tell Jungkook yet he didn't know if that would be a good idea.

"He has been eating himself up ever since that day". Namjoon, Jins mate told him.

"Namjoon is coming soon to get you, you three go with him to the lake house and take jungkook with you". Taehyung told the older.

"And what about you?" Jungkook asked Taehyung looking him straight in the eyes. You could see the pain drifting from his eyes.

"I'm not coming..." Taehyung stated turning his face to the side. He couldn't take the look of pain jungkook was giving him.

"Taehyung~ahh you can't actually believe I would leave you here alone". Jungkook started forcing the older to look him in the eyes.

"I'm afraid I have to agree with Jungkook on this one, Taehyung you can't stay here alone not with...." Jin started but was interrupted by Taehyung holding his hand up in his face.

"I'm staying here and that's final". Taehyung said laying back on the bed.

"What were you going to say Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked looking at the older in curiosity.

"I can't believe you still haven't told him Taehyung". Jin stated looking at the older in disbelief.

"Told me what?" Jungkook asked sincerely confused.

"Nothing". Taehyung said before hiding under the covers of the bed not wanting to face jungkook.

He knew how stubborn the younger can be and he knew for a fact that the younger wouldn't let this go.

Jungkook pulled the covers off of Taehyung and turned his head so that he was facing him and looked him straight in the eyes.

"What aren't you telling me?" Jungkook asked Taehyung his face full of seriousness.

"Nothing". Taehyung replied trying to look away from the youngers eyes but failing.

"Answer me". Jungkook demanded. The olders attitude was making him even more worried now more than ever.

Before Taehyung could answer jungkook namjoon came bursting through the door a look of worry printed on his face.

He was panting hardly trying his hardest to catch his breath. He looked so tired and he was sweating a lot.

"The..y're Co...ming ". He said in between breath. And that's when it hit Taehyung.

He knew exactly who namjoon meant and that's when his eyes shifted to red and he got all his alphaness back ( A/N is that even a word I don't know 😅)

"LEAVE RIGHT NOW". He growled at the three and they all backed away.

Jungkook flinched at the olders change of attitude all of the sudden...he didn't understand what was happening.

And he was planning on finding out.

(To be continued)

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 614 33
Now even if you become my mate, I'll say I REJECT YOU AS MY MATE JUNGKOOK" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook while wiping away his tears harshly, without r...
308K 10.5K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...
420K 15.2K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
575K 21.6K 36
COMPLETED In which a not so normal CEO Jeon Jungkook is mate with the adorable Kim Taehyung. What will happen when those two worlds collide?? ** Fetu...