Only In Stories || NCT Taeyon...

By Luwoootp

A girl that dreams to meet her favorite group under SM entertainment, what if she crossed paths with one of t... More

1
2
3
4
MUST READ! =>
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
𝘌𝘯π˜₯?
𝐸𝑛𝑑 ! β€’_β€’

12

3.2K 71 49
By Luwoootp

Jiyeon

Another day after the dramatic day yesterday. Today I am quite excited because I'm going to see Hyunjun for the first time. Although he didn't want to, I'm sure he'll go. But I still need to be at SMent.

taeyongie.lee

Jiyeonctzen
Let's get ramen and order chickens later

taeyongie.lee
It's literally 9 in the morning and you're not gonna see me until 5 but you're already planning on what to do

taeyongie.lee
And you don't even know if I'm going or not

Jiyeonctzen

Jiyeonctzen
C'monnn just this once

taeyongie.lee
Okay, geez I'll try

Jiyeonctzen
Good

Jiyeonctzen
Hey what's the best thing you can do at Han river

taeyongie.lee
How would I know that

taeyongie.lee
It's your plan anyway

Jiyeonctzen
Disrespectful but okay. Meet up with me or you'll drown

taeyongie.lee
Sure

taeyongie.lee
But I need to go

Jiyeonctzen
Mmm. Bye 💚
seen 9:42 am

I arrived at SMent only to see a stressed-out Jaein plopped on a chair. "What's wrong with you, you look like you misplaced your brain somewhere" I looked at her image in front of me, she looks like she hasn't rested for days. "Do you know how hard it is?" she mumbled, "How hard it is to look out for EXO?" she talked barely audible. I chuckled looking at her worn out face. "Those men are older than me but they act like three year old kids" she complaint, now looking more lively but still tired.

After I tidied up my stuff I made my way to the dance practice room to remind a member which is Taeyong that he will be recording today. I walked inside and told him that he needs to be at the studio in 30 minutes. "Can you come with me?" he asked, "I can... But why?" I answered him with a question. "Because" "Just come with me," he said while looking annoyed, I chuckled at him and said, "Of course I'll go!" while smiling at him. His eyes shifted from looking cutely annoyed to soft. He suddenly grabbed my arm and whispered to my ears, "Thanks" he whispered making me shiver, what's wrong with him! He stepped back, now with a piercing gaze. Mood swings, and just like that he walked away, to his members.

-

We were silently walking through the hallways to the studio, it wasn't an awkward silence, it was rather a comfortable one. We arrived at the studio and greeted the staff/composer that was there. Taeyong was warming up seriously, "Let's get it," I said to relax him down a little but regretted saying it. He looked at me and chuckled softly, even the composer that was there looked at me. I looked to the floor feeling embarrassed, and this made Taeyong giggle more. I heard his feet shuffling towards me, then I felt his hand on my head sliding down to my chin and pulled it up making me look at him with my red face. His gaze getting near I closed my eyes and that's when I felt his lips on my forehead. I opened my eyes as his lips parted my forehead, he looked at me smiling. "Let's get it" he said mocking me. I laughed at his silly act "Go start recording!" I said while smiling, "Are you guys dating?" the composer said, "No!" I answered him almost immediately, "Not yet, " Taeyong said. what? "What?" I looked at him shocked, he just looked at me and smirked walking to the recording room, while I wait for him in the couch. What does he mean, by "not yet"?

He started recording as I watch him do his best. I am just admiring his voice, I was zoning out because of him. " Was it okay?" "Jiyeon!" He shouted to the mic that startled me. "Yes?" I asked now looking at him. "Was the last part okay?" He asked. I asked the composer to replay the part Taeyong was saying and. After I heard it, answered him, "It's okay~!" "I love it!" I continued, "You love it?" He asked me, and I answered with a yes and a thumbs up. "I love you too" he suddenly said, "Yes?" I asked him not assuming what I heard, "Nothing~," he said jokingly while smiling. After he continued recording and from time to time he asks me if a part is okay or not.

After Taeyong's recording, I checked the clock on the wall of the hallway. 4:10, I still have time. I walked to the practice room to grab my stuff and noticed that Taeyong wasn't there. I asked Jaehyun if he knew where Taeyong was and he answered, "He said he had something to do" I nodded my head holding my stuff and bid him goodbye and also to the other members. I rashly walked to the staff room to ask permission from Mrs. Ahn if I can go a little earlier today on which she said yes. I thanked her and walked out of the building and to the bus stop. Han river is 7 minutes away from the building and I have a lot of time before 5 so I chose to go to a café and order some drinks for the both of us. While waiting for the drinks I decided to message Hyunjun.

taeyongie.lee

Jiyeonctzen
Yo Park Hyunjun!

taeyongie.lee
What? Are you already there?!

Jiyeonctzen
No you dipshit, I just thought of chatting you lol.

taeyongie.lee
You scared me

taeyongie.lee
Tell me when you arrive okay?

Jiyeonctzen
"You don't even know if I'm going or not"

-Hyunjun Park 20k19

taeyongie.lee
Fine, I'm not going then

Jiyeonctzen
Hey, I was just kidding! Don't be a wuss and face me

taeyongie.lee
Wuss my face you gay

Jiyeonctzen
Cjdizjcehja you just called me gay

Jiyeonctzen
Orders are here gotta go

taeyongie.lee
Yeah, yeah
seen 4:39 pm

After getting the drinks I ordered, I took the bus to Han River. On my way there I was weirdly excited about meeting Hyunjun. It was because I barely make any friends and internet friends to be exact. Well, I do talk to some but as time goes by we barely chat with each other making the conversation more monotonous. That's why I don't have that much of internet friends and when I do, I get really delighted about it.

I jumped off the bus as the breeze blew at my skin. I looked in front of me and saw how pleasant the sky looked like. The sun was getting ready to set painting the sky a hint of orange and yellow and it was beautiful.

Putting the sheet to the ground and setting my things on it I thought of what Hyunjun said earlier and pulled my phone from my pocket, texting him that I already arrived. He replied with a "Turn around" and when I did, I saw the man that I least expected to see.

"Hey" he said while smiling.

I.am.back.with.another.update.people. It's late again oop. Our internet access expired 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️, send help. Anyways lol, I hope you enjoy~

데헷

SM WE MISS JUNGWOO

-🌱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 3K 40
LOVE AGAIN | λ‹€μ‹œ μ‚¬λž‘ν•˜λ‹€ in which a girl unknowingly befriends a famous idol only to find herself get tangled up in his group ( nct members x fem.oc ) ...
12.6K 695 22
Where in Jeno meets Jaemin and falls in love with him but Jaemin kept a secret from him. Started: 06 /29 / 20 Ended: 08 / 14 / 20
156K 4.8K 35
"i think i'm in love with your sister.." ".. wtf, how tho? have u seen her?"
139K 4.3K 48
C O M P L E T E D 22/01/19 They were doing their job. A family business so they say. She was always distant. Not minding anybody else as if she wa...