My Dominant My Everything(BDS...

By The_Harem_Queen

This is a story of woman named Olivia Taylor. All her life she's been abused, neglected, and tortured by the... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Characters
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Updates
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
New Book!

Chapter 23

3K 59 54
By The_Harem_Queen

The night with David was filled with sex, rope, lube, and butt plugs but, I couldn't stop thinking about having to get therapy in the morning. I wasn't ready for this, I didn't think it was going to actually go, not this year at least. But, here I am, in his office counting down the minutes until I have to sit in front of a stranger and talk about my trauma.

This is some bullshit.

"Why did I agree to this shit? I should've just said no and left it at that. I'm such an idiot."

Anxiety was causing my head and chest to hurt. Why did therapist even exist? How will telling a stranger what happened to me going to fix anything?

"Are you ready?"

"No, not really...."

"Well you don't have a choice,"

"Actually I do, I'll always have a choice"

"You know what I mean,"

"I do, but don't say it like that."

"I'm sorry,"

I said nothing as I made my way towards the door, silently cursing myself as I walked down the hall to the room labeled 'Therapist office'. My chest felt like it was about to cave in as I slowly opened the door. A dark haired woman was sitting down while going through some files. I cleared my throat to gain her attention, wanting to get this over with as soon as possible. She looked up at me then sent me a soft smile.

"Hello, you must be Olivia?"

"Yes, I'm Olivia. Ms?"

"Ms. West, please sit down. You look very nervous,"

"I am, this is my first time sitting in front of a therapist..."

"I see, I'm use to my first time clients being nervous and filled with anxiety. Take as much time as you need to for you to get comfortable." Mentally preparing myself to finally get this off my chest over time, I didn't want to overwhelm myself or the therapist so I decided to just tell her the surface issues.

"Are you comfortable yet?"

"Yes,"

"That's great to know. So tell me where this all started."

"What are you speaking of specifically?"

"What was the day things got bad. David informed me that your problems stem from an ex."

"Oh... Well it all started the day I ran away from home, and ran into Kyle. He picked me up, took me to his place, fed me, bought me new clothes, got my hair done and etc. I had my own room, credit card, and I was even enrolled into college for two years."

"Sounds like he was very kind to you."

"Yea, he was, until after I had to transfer to online school due to the rumors that started to swarm the campus. That's when he changed, though he was already different before I took online school, but still."

"Tell me as much as your comfortable with, I've taken an oath to never speak of what my clients have told me. Your safe here, Olivia."

I spent the next hour basically repeating what I told Quintin, she kept her composure, took a few notes, and then time was up.

"How do you feel after our session?"

"Ok, I guess."

"Well I'll be looking forward towards seeing you next week. Goodbye, Olivia."

"Goodbye, Ms. West."

Well I felt like I just wasted an hour of my time. It was only the first session, so maybe it would just take time for it to work.

Making my way back to the office, I ran into Willow. She looked stressed and annoyed.

"Are you ok?"

"No, not really. How's the new therapist?"

"She's ok, I guess."

"Good enough for me." The conversation ended from there. Maybe it's from too much work lately, or just life in general. Either way, it was taking a toll on Willow. What the fuck is happening around here?

"How was your therapy session?"

"It was ok, nothing interesting. Don't you have a meeting to be at right now?"

"They rescheduled at the last minute, so I'm free."

"We've been doing this for how long?"

"Almost two, maybe three months"

"It's been that long? Wow, it doesn't feel like it,"

"It really doesn't. How's things going at your condo?"

"It's fine, I'm usually just sleeping anyways, so no complaints here."

We stood in silence for a while, looking anywhere but, at each other until we finally our gazes met. This felt... Strange. A good and bad strange, which made absolutely no sense. But, nothing did these days. It was all just a blur of events; a cycle of what seemed to be a pointless life right now. I was on autopilot and it was the best option for me, for right now at least.

"So, I have a question for you."

"Which would be?"

"Do you trust me?"

"My definition of trust is tainted but, yea."

"Good, then I want to give you something,"

"Which would be?"He handed me a pair of keys leaving me speechless. Did he want me to move in with him? That would mess up my lease I just signed.

"You don't have to move in, but it's just in case I ever need you to come over and you won't have to wait outside anymore for the gate to be opened, the gate password is on the keys as well.

"Thank you, I'm speechless."

His hand caressed my face slowly, our eyes meeting once again, my face felt hot; I'm blushing? By the look in his eyes I could tell that he wanted me, without saying a word, I just nodded and we relocated from there.

When we arrived in his room he told me to strip naked. Without hesitation I did as he said, more turned on than I ever was before. The tone of his voice made me quiver in excitement. This was a new feeling, like I was finally interested in someone on a sexual level, being around him made me so wet, I didn't know what to do!

David knelt down in front of me, his palm cupped my flower causing me to gasp from the cool touch, his thumb massaging my bud as our lips met for a intense and long overdue kiss. It was so much passion between us I couldn't hold myself back. This year had been the most confusing thing ever... I still can't get my mind around this situation, but for once I felt like I had some control and do what I want without feeling any guilt.

With his freehand he places it around neck my neck, adjusting it at the right position to not restrict my airflow or accidentally murder me. My dew started to flow so freely; I'm so turned on right now it's insane. Every part of my body screamed for him to caress it, choking me just added so much more sensuality to this.

When he finally got close enough to me, I softly whispered in his ear, "Fill me up, please"

David must've been waiting for the verbal green light because he wasted no time thrusting into me. His steam seemed to fit perfectly in my flower as my petals seemed to wrap around him instantly, like it's been anticipating this very moment. The steam moving was followed by soft moans from me, while subtle growls came from him. Sex has never felt this... this... perfect.

I wanted him to want me in every single way, I needed him to need me, I craved the urge to fulfill his every desire. Has he put me under a spell? Or is this what great sex leads to? "Harder," I pleaded.

"Choking you or fucking you?"

"Both."

"As you wish, princess." Before I got the chance to scold him for calling me princess, his grip tightened perfectly as the pace made my legs tremble uncontrollably. I was at the highlight of my sexual ecstasy, nothing has ever felt like this before. I've never been this happy to have a male close to me, near me, and especially inside me. Whatever spell he had put on me was working in overdrive.

"I'm close," he groaned in my ear, his pace slowing down just a bit, trying his best to make this wonderful moment last longer. But my ending was near, I wanted us to finish at the same time, it always made it so much better.

"Cum in me, please..." Fuck it was so hard to make my voice louder when I'm either moaning or gasping.

His chuckle made me roll my eyes, cocky bastard. Thankfully, he didn't let up from his original pace. Before I knew it we both reached our peaks but, the most terribly, amazing words left our lips in unison.

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since we said those hauntingly, beautiful words. I didn't know if I was filled with regret or relief, either way something had my stomach in knots. Rushing to the bathroom, I just so happened to threw up the breakfast I had just hours ago. Fuck me, I felt like shit. To my luck, David was in a meeting and I was in his office alone.

Making me a cup of tea and resting on his futon, I took a short nap until my phone began to light up. It was a text from David to meet him at the restaurant down the street. I replied ok, then made my way towards the location. Maybe I ate something bad? Or it was my pre-period cramps making me suffer. It's happened before, I always hated the feeling of gagging, especially the pain of actually throwing up.

When I arrived, I was escorted towards the back of the restaurant. Our usual secluded spot. The smell of lavender and mint made me feel a bit better. As I was seated, his chair was empty.

"He went to the bathroom, he told me he'll be back shortly. Please look at our menu and notify us when you've both decided on your meal and drink. Have a lovely evening."

Then the waiter left. Maybe I needed to get out the office? Things had felt a bit... suffocating.

As I skimmed the menu, the chair in front of me was being moved and shortly occupied. "So why did you call me here so suddenly David? We usually meet here after work?"

"My sweet, naive, Liv. If only I'd know sooner that it would be this easy to lure you here. So you've been fucking him? My dirty, little slut, has been busy. Two guys in one year? It amazes and sickens me in so many ways. And from the flushed look on your face, and the way your body scent is, I can tell that you've gotten yourself pregnant once again. Now how are we going to get rid of this one?"

Kyle voice made me feel lightheaded and sick. Pregnant? How the hell did he know that? I don't even know that!

"I'm going to be sick..."

"Your going to be something worse than sick, very, very, soon. I've caught you again, my sneaky little bird, and this time. It's only one way your going to leave me."

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 52.4K 48
Saving Leah Series Book 1 Buy an edited and refined version on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PTD577S/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=saving+l...
878K 18.9K 38
He whispered, "Don't make a sound." "How do you expect me to beg and cry for you?" I taunt and attempt to dig my nails in the hand he rested in front...
23K 174 40
Sub/Dom Romance. 🔥 She thought he was an artist. He thought she was a poet. Turns out they're both running from their mafia roots. Sharing an art r...
20K 186 22
Mature content 18+ only "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take things in my hand." He growle...