The New Girl

By quantoria04

For Becky Lynch, her life as an orphan on Dublin's countryside changes dramatically when she is adopted by a... More

The New Girl: Introduction
The New Girl: Chapter 1
The New Girl: Chapter 2
The New Girl: Chapter 4
The New Girl: Chapter 5
The New Girl: Chapter 6
The New Girl: Chapter 7
The New Girl: Chapter 8
The New Girl: Chapter 9
The New Girl: Chapter 10
The New Girl: Chapter 11
The New Girl: Discussion Forum
The New Girl: Chapter 12
The New Girl: Chapter 13
The New Girl: Chapter 14
The New Girl: Chapter 15
The New Girl: Chapter 16
The New Girl: Chapter 17
The New Girl: Chapter 18

The New Girl: Chapter 3

822 28 38
By quantoria04

Monday morning Alexa and Kenny were in the kitchen having breakfast when Becky walked downstairs in her blue and white plaid skirt with a short sleeve white polo and her school vest.

"You look cute." Alexa said as she admired her white stockings.

"I look like a dork." Becky said as she put her hair up.

Kenny laughed and took a bite of his breakfast.

"Don't forget you have to meet with the chancellor before class today." Kathleen said as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

"Yeah, I got it". Becky said as she put on her backpack.

Kenny grabbed his car keys and headed for the door with Becky. Alexa shoved the rest of her breakfast in her mouth and hurried to grab her bag as she rushed out the door with them.

Becky jumped in the passenger seat of Kenny's Jeep and put her feet up on the dash.

"Nice ride." Becky said as Kenny got in the driver's seat.

"Can you take your feet down?" Kenny asked.

Becky laughed and looked back as Alexa got in the backseat.

"How the hell is he the cool one?" Becky asked.

Alexa let out a small laugh as Kenny rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Kenny pulled out of the driveway and and made their way onto the street.

At school, Seth and Renee we're sitting in the front steps together.

"So we're good then? No more shoulder shrugs?" Seth asked.

Renee jokingly shrugged her shoulders.
Seth shook his head and laughed.

"Yeah, we're good." Renee told him.

"So we're still in for tonight?" Seth asked her.

"As long as I get to pick the movie." Renee said.

Seth squinted his eyes at her for a moment.

"Fine. Whatever." Seth gave in.

The two friends shared another laughed until Seth's attention was suddenly brought somewhere else. Kenny walked up to the endurance of the school with Becky and Alexa.

"Holy shit." Becky let out as she looked up at the large building.

"This is bigger than your guys' house!" Becky exclaimed.

Kenny and Alexa looked at each other and laughed.

"I'll see you guys later." Kenny said before walking away.

Without thinking, Seth got up and walked towards Becky. Kenny stopped, assuming that Seth was approaching him. But when Seth walked right passed him and turned back and watched in confusion.

"Go out with me?" Seth asked Becky.

Alexa looked at Becky with widened eyes.

"Have you apologized to that girl?" Becky asked him.

Seth looked at her in amusement for a second.

"Not Exactly." Seth's aid.

"Then no, I won't go out with you." Becky told him.

Before Seth could say anything else, Kenny interrupted.

"Yeah, nope! Not gonna happen." Kenny said as he tried to distance Seth from Becky.

"But, I just-." Seth tried to say as Kenny pushed him away.

Becky and Alexa shared a laugh.

"Awe. How sweet. Big bro thinks I need protecting." Becky said before walking away.

Alexa let out a sigh as she followed behind Becky, knowing that this day was sure to be eventful. Renee glanced up from the steps at Becky as she passed by.

Inside, Kenny had managed to escort Seth to his locker where Cody and Miz were already talking. They watched in amusement as Kenny shoved him one last time.

"Okay, man! Lay off!" Seth said as he tried to hide behind Miz.

"What did he do now?" Cody asked.

"He was trying to hit on my sister!" Kenny said in frustration.

"Lexi?" Miz asked curiously.

"No, Becky." Kenny corrected him.

Miz couldn't help but feel a little relief.

"Come on, man. The new girl is barely your sister." Cody told him.

"You guys know the rules when it comes to Lexi. Now the same rules apply for Becky." Kenny said as he looked over at Seth.

"Fine." Seth said.

Miz and Cody looked at each other in amusement, both knowing he wasn't going to listen to Kenny.

Alexa walked Becky to the office as the first bell rang.

"Good luck." Alexa said as she walked back into the hall.

Becky looked over at the woman at the front desk and smiled politely.

"Hi. I have a meeting with the Chancellor." Becky told her.

"Right. You're Rebecca Lynch?" The woman asked judgementally.

Becky looked at her for a moment, wanting nothing more than to mouth off about her attitude but she didn't.

"Yes, ma'am." Becky said almost mockingly.

"He's waiting for you. Go in in." The woman said as she pointed to the door.

Becky flashed a fake smiles and made her way into the chancellors office. He was already sitting at his desk with an unpleasant look on his face.

"Have a seat, Ms. Lynch." He told her.

Becky sat down, trying her best to ignore that he just called her Ms. Lynch.

"I'd say welcome to Fitzgerald Preparatoy School But something tells me you won't be here long." Chancellor Banks said.

"Why? You know how to break me out?" Becky joked.

The chancellor didn't laugh.

"I'll be honest, Ms. Lynch, I don't like you. I think you're arrogant and rebellious and you represent everything this school despises." He told her.

Becky looked at him awkwardly for a moment.

"You don't belong here. And just because August and Kathleen want to show off there charitable qualities doesn't mean that I have to. So let me make this perfectly clear.. The second you make one little mistake I am kicking you out of this school." The chancellor said.

"Excuse me?" Becky asked offensively.

"And until that happens you will have setups everyday after school." He continued.

"You can't do that-." Becky began to tell him.

"You vandalized my car on Saturday night. Given the fact that I didn't press charges I think this is only fair, don't you?" He asked.

Becky sat there for a moment in frustration.

"Is that all?" Becky asked.

Suddenly, the woman from the front desk walked in with Sasha.

"The tour guide is here." She announced.

Chancellor Banks looked at his daughter uncomfortably as Becky glanced back at her.

"I thought Carmella was giving the tour?" He asked.

"She has a chem test first period. I'm filling in." Sasha told him.

The chancellor stood up and let out a polite smile.

"Very well then." He said as Becky stood up.

Sasha stood in the doorway as Becky walking by her slowly, making eye contact on her way. Once Becky made her way to the hall, Chancellor banks pulled Sasha aside.

"Just do the tour, sweetheart. This one isn't the kind to be friends with." He told her.

Sasha nodded innocently to her father and walked out to the empty hall.

"Shall we?" Sasha asked.

"Nice to see you again, Ace." Becky said as she began to walk align with her.

"Welcome to Fitzgerald Prep where all your-." Sasha began to read off of a pamphlet.

Becky grabbed the pamphlet from her and tossed it in the trash.

"Hey! I needed that." Sasha told her.

"Why don't you improvise?" Becky asked.

Sasha let out a small laugh as they made their way down the hall.

"Okay, well this the Great Hall. Its the only place in school where you can get cell reception." Sasha told her.

"Good to know." Becky said as she looked around.

"To the left is the library and to the right is the cafeteria." Sasha told her.

Next, she lead Becky up a flight of stairs.

"And this is the second floor where most of the classrooms are." Sasha said as they walked down another hall.

Becky peeked in a few of the rooms.

"All the room numbers are in the door. On your schedule it will have-." Sasha began to say as she looked at Becky.

"What?" Becky asked.

"Where's your schedule?" Sasha asked her.

"I didn't get one." Becky said.

"My father should have given you a schedule." Sasha told her.

"Well I don't think he expects me to be here long enough to go to any classes." Becky said.

Sasha let out a sigh and lead her up another flight of stairs.

"On third floor is more of the arts classes." Sasha told her.

Becky looked out at He giant window overlooking the quad.

"We never had anything like this back at the orphanage." Becky said.

Sasha looked at her for a moment.

"A quad?" She asked.

"No.. A decent school. It was just Mr. Finley talking in the common room. You guys are really luck to have all of this." Becky told her.

"Yeah.. I guess we are. I just never really thought about it, I guess." Sasha said.

Becky sat down in the window pain.

"I used to love going to school when I was younger. I loved to read and study.. and I made flash cards for everything." Becky said.

"What a nerd." Sasha joked as she sat down next to her.

"I guess things at home just got in the way of all that, you know? I was really able to put school first." Becky told her.

Sasha looked at her sympathetically as Becky got up uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I just told you all do that." Becky said awkwardly.

"It's okay. You're a hell of a lot more interesting to talk to then most people at this school." Sasha told her.

"Yeah, you're totally right." Becky joked.

Sasha let out a cute laugh as Becky watched her.

"Do you wanna get out of here?" Becky asked her.

"You mean skip your first day of school?" Sasha asked.

"Unless you have something better to do?" Becky asked.

Sasha looked at Becky as she let out a mischievous smile.

"This is a really bad idea." Sasha said as  she lead the way back downstairs.

Becky smiled to herself as she followed behind Sasha.

Later at lunch, Alexa looked around for Becky but couldn't find her anywhere. She walked over and sat down with Kota.

"Where's the trouble maker?" Kota asked.

"I'm not sure. We might have to put a tracker in her or something." Alexa joked.

Kota let out a small laugh as Kenny glanced over at him.

"What was that?" Alexa asked.

"What?" Kota asked as he looked down at his tray.

"That look my brother just gave you. What was that about?" Alexa asked.

"There wasn't a look." Kota said.

"Are you guys getting back together?" Alexa asked.

"It's complicated." Kota told her.

"Yeah, I doubt it." Alexa said.

"What about you? I saw you giving Miz googly eyes at the brunch in Saturday." Kota asked.

"I wasn't." Alexa said as she looked down in embarrassment.

"Uh huh, sure." Kota said skeptically.

At Kenny's table, Cody was trying to text Sasha but she wasn't responding.

"Hey, girlie." Carmella said as she sat down next to Renee.

"Hey." Renee said.

"Scruffy boy isn't around us he?" Carmella asked.

Seth looked at her in confusion for a moment.

"No. Dean isn't with me." Renee said.

"Dean?" Seth asked.

"Yeah, you didn't hear? Apparently her and Ambrose are besties again." Carmella said in annoyance.

"You are?" Seth asked curiously.

"We just went to the movies the other day. That's all." Renee said.

"How is he?" Seth asked.

"Why don't you ask him that yourself?" Renee asked as Dean walked into the cafeteria.

Seth looked over at him for a moment.

"Ambrose is a fucking burnout. Seth's knows better than to hang out with him." Cody said.

Renee and Seth looked at each other uncomfortably for a moment.

Dean approached Alexa and Kota at their table.

"Where's the new girl?" Dean asked.

"I don't know." Alexa told him.

Dean sat down across from them. Kota and Alexa looked at him awkwardly.

"Here's the keys to the Lamborghini and take this damn wedding ring back." Dean said as he handed them to Alexa.

"Of course you had something to do with all of that." Alexa said.

"That ring isn't worth shit by the way." Dean told them.

Alexa and Kota waited for Dean to leave but he began to eat.

"Okay.  So I guess you're just gonna sit with us then?" Kota asked.

Dean looked up at him with a mouth full of food and nodded in approval.

Down the street, Sasha and Becky had just gotten ice cream when they came across a fire escape going up the side of a building.

"Come on!" Sasha yelled as she grabbed Becky's hand and pulled her away.

They ran up the fire escape as they let out playful laughs. Once the girls finally reached the roof Sasha went to the edge and looked out at the view. Becky watched as Sasha closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Carmella and I used to take dance classes here when we were little." Sasha said.

"You can dance?" Becky asked as they sat down on the ledge.

"A little bit." Sasha said as Becky pulled a flask out of her backpack.

Sasha watched as Becky took a drink.

"You're a really bad influence, you know that?" Sasha asked as she took the flask from her.

"So I've heard." Becky said as she watched Sasha take a big drink.

"Oh god!" Sasha let out as she began to cough.

"You okay?" Becky asked.

"What is that?" Sasha asked.

"Irish whiskey." Becky told her.

Sasha took another drink.

"It's so bad but I like it." Sasha said.

"That's what a lot of people say about me." Becky joked.

Sasha let out a laugh.

"So Why are you so insistent on going back to Ireland?" Sasha asked.

Becky took a deep breath and thought over what she said.

"It's not that I want to go back.. I just want to get the inevitable over with." Becky told her.

"And what's the inevitable?" Sasha and as she leaned back on her elbows.

"Kathleen and August realize they don't want me and send me back." Becky told her.

"Why is it so hard for you to believe someone would actually want you?" Sasha asked her.

Becky leaned back on her own elbows next to Sasha.

"I've done this long enough to know how these things work. I mean I can't tell you how many times I've thought some family was going to adopt me only to get the rug pulled out from under me." Becky said.

"It sounds like you've been let down a lot." Sasha said.

"You have no idea." Becky said.

Back at school, Kenny and his friends were finishing lunch when Roman Reigns walked into the cafeteria.

"Where the hell have you been, man?" Cody asked as he greeted him with a handshake.

"Busy. You know how it is." Roman said.

Carmella stood up and waited patiently as Roman said hello to everyone.

"Hey, babe." Carmella said as he walked over and greeted her with a kiss.

"Damn you look hot, today." Roman told her.

Suddenly, Kota passed by with his tray. Kenny looked over as Cody stuck out his leg and tripped Kota.

"What the hell, Cody?" Kenny asked.

Dean jumped up from his seat as Kota looked up at Kenny helplessly.

"You fuckin' kiddin' me?" Dean asked as he shoved Cody.

Roman jumped front of Cody and got in Dean's face.

"I suggest you don't put your hands on him." Roman said.

Dean laughed as everyone in the cafeteria brought their attention to the fight.

"Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do about it?" Dean asked as he shoved Roman.

Renee looked at Seth with concern, hoping he would help Dean. Dean sucked down as Roman took a swing at him. Carmella watched as Dean punch Roman across the face. Miz saw Alexa watching the altercation and didn't feel comfortable getting involved. As Cody began to intervene, Seth stopped him.

"That's enough, guys." Seth told them.

Cody and Roman looked at Seth in confusion as Kenny and Miz watched as Alexa help Kota up. Dean kept his guard up at Cody and Roman began back up.

"Next time I see you, Ambrose-." Roman began to say.

"No! Next time I see you." Dean told him before storming off.

Renee and Seth looked at each other with concern for their old friend.

That day after school, Sasha and Becky we're walking back into campus with the taste of alcohol still on their breath. On the front steps of the school, Kenny was sitting with his group of friends while Kota and Liv talked with Alexa by the bike rack.

"So we haven't really talked it but what was that the other night at the party?" Becky asked casually.

"What was what?" Sasha asked.

Becky laughed to herself.

"Really?" She asked in amusement.

"You said you were crashing for the night. I didn't actually think I'd see you again." Sasha told her.

"Okay, I get it.. Nothing happened." Becky said.

Sasha stopped walking and looked at her for a moment.

"Friends?" Sasha asked as she offered out her hand.

Becky let out a small smile.

"Friends." Becky said as they shook hands.

Suddenly, Chancellor Banks walked outside in frustration.

"Sasha Mercedes Banks!" He yelled.

Everyone looked at Sasha in amusement.

"Uh oh." Becky said.

Alexa watched from a distance and let out a sigh.

Sasha looked down shamefully as her father approached her.

"You've never missed one day of school." Her father said.

"Chancellor Banks, I-." Becky tried to explain.

"I don't want to hear from you right now, Ms. Lynch." He said seriously.

Becky looked at him in annoyance.

"Have you been drinking?" He asked Sasha.

"No." Sasha said.

The chancellor looked at Becky skeptically.

"I'm gonna walk away now.." Becky said.

Sasha looked up at her father and hated the look in his eyes.

"Go home now. You're grounded." He told her.

Cody looked on from the steps as Sasha walked to her car.

"What the was that?" Alexa asked as Becky approached her and Kota.

Before Becky could explain, Seth approached walked up behind them.

"Hey, Libby." Seth said.

Becky turned around and watched him in confusion.

"It's Liv." She corrected him.

"Right. Well, I just wanted to apologize for what I said at eunuch the other day." Seth told her.

"You do?" Liv asked in surprise as Kota and Alexa watched in confusion.

"I was a jerk and you didn't deserve that." Seth said as he glanced over at Becky.

"You forgot the part where you're an ass." Becky told him.

"Right. And I'm an ass." Seth added.

Becky smiled at him in amusement.

"But I just wanted to say I'm sorry.. that's all." Seth said before walking away.

Becky watched him for a moment, impressed by his apology. When Seth got back to his friends, Kenny was starring a while through him.

"I was talking to Liv." Seth told him.

"I've got my eyes on you, Rollins." Kenny said before walking away.

Everyone laughed at Seth for a moment as Renee looked away awkwardly.

"Let's go." Kenny told Becky.

"Where are we going?" Becky asked.

"You have to help out at the cafe remember?" Kenny asked.

"Do I have to?" Becky asked him in annoyance.

"Yes. Now get in the Jeep before Chancellor Banks comes over here." Kenny told her.

Becky let out a sigh before doing what Kenny said.

"What about me?" Alexa asked.

"I've got plans. Can you find another ride?" Kenny asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure one of many friends can give me a ride." Alexa told him.

"Grey! See you later, sis!" Kenny yelled before driving off.

Alexa shook her head I frustration as Miz walked up to her.

"You need a ride home?" Miz asked.

Alexa looked at him awkwardly for a moment.

"No. Kota is going drive me." Alexa told him.

"I actually have to be somewhere.." Kota said.

Alexa gave Kota a death stare as he and Liv walked away.

"Looks like I'm your only hope." Miz said as Alexa looked back at him.

"Whatever. Let's get this over with." Alexa said as she walked away.

Miz watched her in amusement for a minute.

"My cars that way." Miz said as he pointed in another direction.

"I knew that." Alexa said as she turned around.

Seth glanced up as Dean passed by. Cody and Roman stared a hole trough Dean Seth chased after him.

"What the hell does he think he's doing?" Cody asked.

Renee wanted to get up but she could feel Carmella's threat ring eyes on her.

"Dean, wait up!" Seth said as he approached him.

Dean turned around and adjusted his backpack on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry about what went down at lunch." Seth said.

Dean looked him up and down skeptically.

"Yeah, Whatever." Dean said as he tried to walk away.

"Dean." Seth said as he grabbed his arm and stopped him.

He looked back at Seth for a moment.

"I'm sorry for everything else, too." He said.

Dean wasn't sure if he could believe Seth was really but he wanted to.

"Okay." Dean said before walking away.

Seth looked back to find his friends all staring at him.

On the road, Miz was driving Alexa home. She tried her best to avoid eye contact by staring out the window.

"I'm sorry about what happened to your friend today." Miz said.

"You didn't do anything." Alexa said with hesitance.

"What?" Miz asked.

"You just stood there, I saw you. You didn't do anything." Alexa told him.

"I didn't get involved. That was the right thing." Miz told her.

"You could have stopped your friend. You could have let him know that what he did was wrong." Alexa said with a little more confidence.

Miz looked over at her in confusion.

"So are you like.. mad at me or something?" Miz asked awkwardly.

Alexa glances down in embarrassment.

"What? Why would I- I mean who am I to me mad at you? It's not really my place." Alexa told him.

Miz laughed to himself.

"You do have a right be mad at me. I mean we've know each other since we were kids, Lexi. It's not like we're strangers." Miz told her.

"Aren't we though?" Alexa asked as they pulled into her driveway.

Miz thought pulverized what Alexa said as she got out of the car.

"Lexi, wait." Miz tried to said.

"Thanks for the ride." Alexa said as she slammed the door shut.

Miz watched through the windshield as Alexa walked up to the house. Without think he got out of her car and chased after her.

"Alexa!" Miz yelled.

She turned around in confusion as he ran up to her.

"I'm sorry." He told her.

"For what?" Alexa asked as she looked around awkwardly.

"Well.. I don't know exactly. But I feel like I owe you an apology." Miz said.

"So you're sorry but you don't know what for?" Alexa asked in amusement.

Miz looked at her for a minutes, suddenly realizing how ridiculous he looked right now.

"Um.. Yeah, I'm gonna go now." Miz said as he began to back away.

Alexa watched in confusion as he made his way back to the car and drove off.

At the cafe cafe, Becky walked inside and looked around.

"You must be Ms. Lynch?" S woman asked.

"Oh, please call me anything but that. It's Becky." She introduces herself.

"Linda Rollins." She said as they shook hands.

Becky looked around again.

"So what am I doing exactly?" Becky asked.

"We need the walls painted. Renovation finished last week but we wanted to paint ourselves.. and now we don't have the time to do it before opening day." Linda told her.

"Okay. So I should just get started then?" Becky asked.

"Yeah. I'll be in the back if you need anything." Linda said before walking away.

Becky went into the bathroom and changed into an old pair of jeans and a black tank top.

Suddenly, Seth walked in the cafe and put his things down.

"Mom?" He asked.

Becky walked out of the bathroom to find Seth searching the cafe.

"Are you stalking me now?" Becky asked him.

"What are you doing here?" Seth asked.

"Child labor, apparently." Becky said as Linda walked out front the back.

"There you are. I thought I told you to be here earlier?" Linda asked Seth.

Becky watched them in confusion for a moment.

"Becky this is my son, Seth." Linda told her

"Of course." Becky mumbled to herself.

Seth laughed to himself for a moment.

"Seth this is-." Linda began to say.

"Becky." He finished her sentence.

"Okay well I see the two of you already know one another. I'll let you guys get to work." Linda said before walking away.

"I'm officially in hell." Becky said.

Seth laughed again and opened the cans of paint.

"So will you go out with me?" Seth asked casually.

Becky laughed and shook her head.

"You don't give up do you?" Becky asked.

"Nope." Seth said as he handed Becky a paint brush.

"I'll think about it." Becky said.

Seth smiled back at her as he began to paint.

"I hear you got Sasha to skip school today." Seth said.

"She was a willing participant." Becky assured him.

"Somehow I doubt that." Seth laughed.

Becky watched him for a moment as she began to paint.

"So what's with you and the blonde chick?" Becky asked curiously.

"She's just a friend." Seth assured her.

"So she's probably the only girl that you haven't slept with at school, right?" Becky joked.

"You really think I'm that big of a slut?" Seth asked her.

"Yea I do." Becky said.

Seth shook his head and looked up at the trim on the wall.

"Are we supposed to paint that?" Seth asked.

"I'll go ask." Becky said as she put down her brush and walked away.

"Hey Linda, are we supposed-." Becky began to say before stopping herself.

She dropped her jaw at the sight of Linda locking lips with Chancellors Banks.

"Becky!" Linda exclaimed as she distances herself from the Chancellor.

Becky ran out of the room in a panic. Linda chased after her as the chancellor snuck out the back door.

"What's going on?" Seth asked as Becky grabbed her bag.

Linda rushed into the room.

"Becky has to get home.. family emergency." Linda said.

Becky looked at her in confusion as she put on her backpack.

"Let me walk you out." Linda said.

Seth watched in confusion as his mother lead Becky outside.

"Look what you say back there-." Linda began to say.

"It's none of my business." Becky said.

Linda looked at her for a moment.

"So you'll keep this to yourself?" Linda asked.

"Its not my place to tell." Becky said uncomfortably.

"I just wouldn't want my son to find out.. or Sasha for that matter." Linda told her.

"Like I said.. It's none of my business." Becky told her.

Linda watched Becky with desperation for a moment, hoping she could trust her.

"Then I guess I'll see you back here tomorrow?" Linda asked.

"Yeah, sure." Becky said before walking away.

Later that evening Kenny was arguing with Kota out by the pond.

"You just stood there Kenny!" Kota yelled at him with tears in his eyes.

"What was I supposed to do?" Kenny asked.

"You could've done something! Anything!" Kota yelled in frustration.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Kenny tried to apologize.

"Are you really though? Or are you just saying that so well stop fighting?" Kota asked.

"Look I don't have the energy to keep doing this.." Kenny told him.

"Then energy for what? You're not even trying, Kenny! I'm out here fighting for us and you can't even look at me in hallway." Kota said.

"Maybe us getting back together was a bad idea.." Kenny began to say.

"Yeah.. Maybe it was." Kota said before walking away.

Kenny wiped the tears from his eyes and saw Becky standing by the bushes.

"How much of that did you hear?" Kenny asked.

"Enough." Becky said as she walked over to him.

Kenny looked at her helplessly as he broke out in tears. Becky reluctantly wrapped her arms around him and comforted him with a hug. Kenny began to cry on her shoulder for a moment. Before she pulled away.

"Yeah.. no, I'm not really much of a hugger." Becky told him.

Kenny laughed through his tears.

"It's okay. We should probably get inside for dinner." Kenny said he lead the way towards the house.

Inside, Alexa was already sitting at the table with Kathleen and August when Kenny and Becky walked in. Alexa looked down shamefully as her parents stared at Becky.

"You skipped your first day of school?" Kathleen asked.

"With the Chancellor's daughter none the less?" August asked.

Becky let out a sigh of frustration as she looked over at Alexa.

"Now you see why she's not the cool one?" Kenny asked.

At Renee's house, she and Seth were curled up on her bed watching the last scene of "How To Lose a Guy in Ten Days."

"I think you're runnin' away." Mathew mcconaughey said playing Ben Neuwirth.

"Why don't you save your mind games for your next bet, okay? I am not running away." Kate Hudson said playing Andie Anderson.

As Andie walked back to her taxi Ben watched her intently.

"Bullshit." Ben said.

A smile came across Renee's face as her heart grew warm.

"Damn that was good." Seth said.

Andie turned around and looked at Ben.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

Ben walked towards her bring them face to face.

"You heard me.. Bullshit." He said as he looked into her eyes.

"Hey lady, what do you wanna do?" The can drive asked.

Ben handed the cab driver a few bills.

"Take the ladies luggage back to her place, she has alternate transportation." Ben told him.

Andie looked into Bens eyes.

"Are you calling my bluff?" Andie asked.

"You bet I am." Ben said before leaning in to kiss her.

Seth looked over at Renee her eyes filled with tears. He let out a small laugh and tried to shake of the feeling of joy he got from the ending of the movie. Renee halved over as Seth wipes a tear from his cheek.

"Seth! You're crying!" Renee exclaimedZ

"No, I'm not." Seth said.

Renee let out a laugh threw her head on his shoulder.

"I told you it would be a good movie." Renee said.

"Is was okay." Seth said.

"You know you loved it." Renee said.

Seth laughed at himself for a moment before Renee cuddled up next to him.

"Are you staying over tonight?" Renee asked.

"I wasn't planning knit." Seth told her.

"But I'm so comfy." Renee said.

Seth didn't entirely mind Renee cuddling with him.

"Fine, ill stay." Seth said as he put his arm around her and pulled the blanket up over them.

Back at the Omega-Bliss residence everyone was just finishing dinner when Kathleen took a phone call.

"So How was it at the cafe today? Linda did give you too much work did she?" August asked.

"No, Seth was there too so I-." Becky began to say.

"Seth was there?" Kenny asked curiously.

"Yeah, why?" Becky asked.

"No reason." Kenny said as he looked down in frustration.

Kathleen returned with a worried look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Alexa asked.

"That was the Orphanage. Do you know a girl by the name of Paige?" Kathleen asked.

Becky looked up at Kathleen with concern.

"She was one of the girls at the orphanage." Becky said.

"Apparently she's gone missing." Kathleen told her.

Becky looked at Kathleen with an uneasy feeling in her stomach.

Thanks for reading! Please vote and leave a comment!

What do you guys think of the story so far?

Thoughts on Seth/Renee/Dean?

Do you think Alexa likes Miz?

What's going to happen now that Becky saw Linda Rollins and Chancellor Banks together?

Do you think Becky is warming up to Alexa and Kenny?

Thoughts of Becky/Sasha friendship? Will it last?

Do you think Becky will go out with Seth?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 226 10
My 7th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy!
66.8K 1.1K 29
What happens when your life changes in an instant?
42.5K 577 18
November 15, 2018 [#1 in WWE] August 1,2018 [#1 in Liv] Male readers journey through ups and downs of becoming a superstar! [The First and ORIGINAL...
27.9K 436 35
After Bliss Kingdom ended their grudge war with Lacey Evans and the First Army; things are looking good for the rebel group. Trevion Butler aka Chase...