One bite

AH2030 द्वारा

One bite, that's all it took to change Beca Mitchell's life for good. अधिक

1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18
19.
20.

7.

1.6K 56 9
AH2030 द्वारा

It's been a month and everything seems to being going in Beca's favor. She asked Brittany out the day after her and Chloe hung out and she said yes. They've been dating for almost a month. Beca's dad wasn't very accepting which was hard on the girl but her mother was and ensured her that everything would be fine. The wolf stuff has been going fine. Theirs been pack meetings and things but nothing to crazy. Her friends have forgiven her for being a dick and they all hang out again. All her friends like Brittany too. Beca's parents did officially divorce but they ended on good terms. Beca's mom found a house only three doors down from the Beale's which was great for Beca.

Chloe's life however isn't going as well. Beca's been more distant from her and Chloe hates it. Ever since Brittany came into the picture the brunette has been less touchy feely with her. They don't hug much anymore, they rarely cuddle, Beca also avoids Chloe's cheek kisses and she won't hold the redheads hand anymore. It hurts Chloe watching her best friend and crush be with another girl. She misses her Beca that would sneak into her room late at night just to cuddle or hug her from behind just to scare her. It's just all been weird for Chloe.

"Beale!" She'd heat shouted down the hallway.

As she'd turn she'd see Beca jogging towards her down the hallway with Brittany behind her looking unhappy.

"Hey Bec what's up" Chloe asked with a small smile as they both reached her.

"We haven't spent much time together recently and I miss my best friend so what do you say we hang out after school?" Beca asked and they heard Brittany huff which Beca sent a glare her way.

"Sure, I've missed you. Maybe we could go to the treehouse and just hang out and talk" Chloe suggested.

"I've missed you" Brittany mocked in a high voice.

"Brit, what did I say?" Beca said.

"What Beca? You know I don't like her but you insist on hanging out with her." Brittany said and Beca sighed.

She mouthed an 'I'm sorry' to Chloe before turning to Brittany.

"We've already gone through this. Chloe's my best friend and has been since we were babies. I'm not gonna stop spending time with her just because you don't like her." Beca said and Chloe smiled slightly at the brunette defending their friendship.

"She's taking you from me and I don't like it." She said and Beca rolled her eyes.

"Just because I'm spending time with someone other than you does not mean their taking me from you." Beca said and the bell rang.

"Looks like it's time for class, come on Chlo, time for keyboard" Beca said as she took the redheads hand in hers and lead her down the hallway.

Brittany stood with anger in her eyes as the two left. She truly believes that Chloe's gonna steal Beca away from her.

"I'm sorry about her" Beca said as they walked into the classroom.

"It's fine" Chloe said with a smile.

"She's so jealous of everything and it's starting to get annoying. We argued for ten minutes about me spending time with you tonight" Beca said with an eye roll.

"I'm sorry Bec, I wish I could help" Chloe said and Beca waved it off.

"It's fine. It's my problem anyways." She said and class started.

At the end of the day Beca and Chloe we're heading out to Chloe's car when Brittany stopped them.

"Where's my goodbye kiss Mitchell?" Brittany asked before pulling Beca into a deep kiss.

Beca pushed her off after she tried to deepen the kiss in front of everyone, especially Chloe.

"What are you doing? What was that about?" Beca asked stepping back from her girlfriend.

"I'm gonna miss you and wanted to give you a proper goodbye kiss" she said innocently.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." Beca said before her and Chloe got into the redheads car and left.

"She doesn't like me much does she?" Chloe asked with a small laugh.

"She's thinks I'm gonna leave her for you" Beca said with an eye roll.

"Why?" Chloe asked.

"Because I spend a lot of time with you and apparently I talk about you a lot which I didn't even know I did." Beca said and Chloe blushed.

"She'll get over it eventually?" Chloe suggested and the brunette just shook her head.

"Probably not. If it keeps going like this our relationship might end soon" Beca huffed.

"Don't end your relationship because of me" Chloe said.

"Remember the promise I made you before I asked her out? You come before any relationship I might get involved in and that still stands. If she can't accept my best friend then she doesn't deserve to be in my life" Beca said as they pulled up to Chloe's house.

"Well at least give her some time or at least a warning before you go ending things because of me" Chloe said getting out of the car.

"She's already had her warning" Beca said following.

Chloe decided to change the subject off of Beca's girlfriend.

"Are you ever gonna show me your wolf form?" Chloe asked.

"Well it's a possibility because I got my bloodlust under control but I don't want you to be scared of me" Beca said shyly.

"I won't be scared of you, nothing could scare me away from you" Chloe said stopping and taking Beca's hand.

"Okay, I'll show you it, let's just get away from the houses" Beca said leading them towards the woods.

"I'm so excited." Chloe squealed.

"Calm down Beale it ain't that big a deal" Beca said as they entered the woods.

"But it is! My best friends a wolf and she's finally showing me" Chloe said excitedly.

"Okay you ready?" Beca asked taking a few steps back from Chloe.

"Yep" Chloe said nodding her head making Beca chuckle.

Beca took a few more steps back before closing her eyes and shifting into her wolf. She was a beautiful grey wolf and Chloe was in awe.

"This is so cool" Chloe whispered.

Beca trotted over and bowed her head to Chloe, allowing her to pet the wolf.

"You're so beautiful, and soft" Chloe said as she pet the wolf.

Beca just licked Chloe's face before stepping back and shifting into a human again.

"Happy now Beale? You got to see my wolf." Beca said with a smile.

"That was so cool" Chloe said.

"Alright then let's head up the tree" Beca said pointing to their treehouse.

Once both girls made it up they sat and talked for ages. About an hour later Beca's phone rings with Brittany's name. Beca groans before answering the phone.

"Yes?" She asked.

"I miss you baby come over" Brittany says.

"You know I'm spending the night with Chloe, don't try to pull that" Beca said sternly.

"She's stealing you from me! I don't like it!" Brittany yelled.

"Chloe's my best friend, If you can't respect that then I can't be with you" Beca said and caught Chloe's attention.

"She's a stuck up bitch who uses people for what she wants. She just uses you Beca can't you see that?!" She yells.

"Don't fucking talk about her like that. You've been here for two months. Two fucking months and you really think you know everything about everyone and I'm sick of it" Beca snapped.

Chloe could tell the brunette was getting angry. She shuffled over to sit closer to her and rub her shoulders.

"I'm your girlfriend! I should be the most important person in your life not her!" She yelled.

"Well maybe you're not my girlfriend anymore" Beca said.

"Why is she so damn important?" She asked.

"She's so important because she's been by my side through everything since day one. She's the one who told me to ask you out and that same night I made her a promise to never let any relationship between us. You're trying to wiggle yourself between us and mess up our friendship and I won't have that. We're done. Goodbye." Beca said hanging up.

"Movie and cuddle session?" Chloe asked shyly and Beca smiled at her.

"When Have I ever said no to you Red?" Beca asked standing up and helping her up too.

"When you became taken" Chloe joked and Beca laughed.

"Well I'm not taken anymore so I'm all yours Beale." Beca said as they left the treehouse.

They made their way back to Chloe's house laughing and joking the whole way. Once they made it to Chloe's room they watched movies and cuddled until both girls fell asleep.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16.8K 447 15
Story of what happens to Beca and Chloe after college.
Pooch. 𓆉𓆉𓆉 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

12.6K 337 35
This book is really bad, don't read it. (Discontinued) The new revised book is up on my profile!
105K 3.2K 29
All throughout middle school, Chloe Beale tormented the tiny and thin Beca Mitchell. Always tugging on her pigtails and pushing her in the halls, but...
382 11 2
Just another pretend AU that spiralled. This is all in Beca's POV.