The Indecent Proposal.

Autorstwa Okie_Teheehe

"How are you sweety? " He asked. "He's here. " A wisper came. "where are you? " " locked. " "Where's mum... Więcej

1__"He's a sin."
3__You own my life.
4__A Girl
5__She insulted me.
6__other side of coin.
7__Playing.
8__"Fall in love with wrong people"
9__Good byes.
10__Date?
11__ Cuz you don't run.
12__Feelings.
13__It may take long.
14__Look at me.
15__ "I did"
16__I was the trouble.
17__"Listen to your heart."
18__New chapters.
19__"Don't make me remind you."
20__She's my daughter.
21__ Fever.
22_Secrets.
23__Angles and sinners.
24__Promises.
25__Anger.
26__Pains
27__TRUST ME
28__a new struggle
29__the rage
30__indiviuality.
31__promises.

2__"I'm here! "

1.2K 73 9
Autorstwa Okie_Teheehe

"What are you doing here Rayna?" She felt Asma's warm hand on her cold shoulder, lost of breath, she shook her head. She had no explanation of standing in a foggy lawn leaving the warmth of hall inside. "I'm leaving, Innaya isn't feeling well." Asma was concered finding Rayna fretful but she knew it wasn't an appropriate place to intrigue. "You should be inside. " She reminded her and left.

Rayna knew that she should be attending the party, rather then standing here. But she was scared, what if she saw him again or worse what if he see's her.
Everything was same inside, no one acknowledged her absence and she was glad about it. Her eyes roamed around the corner where she was seated before, it was empty, but she still dreaded to sit there.
She walked passed the crowd, her chin almost touching her sternum. She stop when the blabbering of people faded and cold air touched her. "I told my maid to close it" Rayna startled at voice, turned. She shook her head in exasperation , her heels clicked as she walked towards Rayna, the toned legs sneaking out of her gown everytime she took her right step. "They must be busy somewhere" She smiled, as Rayna reciprocated.
"Why are you standing alone?"

"I'm fine Meher. " She mummbled.

"Common sweetheart, you need to indulge in here." She grabbed her hand and tried to take her in the gathering.

"I don't want to go." Rayna, wimpered.

"Ignoring people isn't gonna help"
Only if she knew, today she was hiding. Rayna, couldn't protest any longer as Meher took her in the party, she introduced her with some people, and Rayna remained besides her the whole time. " You get yourself a drink. I'll be back" She patted her and left. Rayna was relieved, ready to have her own time, she get herself a coconut drink and sat in the same corner, after a good hour she saw Meher striding towards her, excited.
"Come I want you to meet a friend" she giggled. She was pulled behind Meher, her eyes lowered still escaping everyone's gaze.
"Hey! Meet Rayna." her eyes again landed on him, this time he reciprocated. His eyes held more intensity than her's could ever hold.
The same dark eyes, thick hair and the gloomy face, this time with no injury.

"I'm Izad. " he forwarded his hand as a gesture of greeting.

****************************

"It's Izad Shah. " She raised her eyes from below only to see a hand fowarded to her.
Rayna again started collecting her books from ground. "I think, you need a hand" he bent down, and grabbed a book that was immediately snatched away.

"Did I ask for it? " Izad looked at her, stunt. "You don't roam around shouting for a free help service unless another person ask for it" A 'wooo' hoats ecoed in the halls while Rayna strided towards Fatima, standing a few feets away.

"What the hell you did? " Fatima wispered as they walked through the corridor. She couldn't help but laughed along the crowd.

"What? You told me to stay away from him" Fatima looked her as if she had grown two heads.

" That didn't include misbehaving " Fatima replied.

"why are you laughing,"

" I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. "
Fatima said though her snickering.
"Btw he was smirking when you left"

"What do you mean? " Rayna was puzzled.

"Just pray to God, he don't lay his eyes on you" Fatima winked, opening the door and entering the class.

Friday meant early classes, almost everyone had a class at 7.00. The parking area was loaded as she walked passed it.

Beginning to hear loud music, Rayna turned her head to see a big, white jeep heading her way. She had to jump back to dodge the corner of vehicle as the brakes squealed into park.

Rayna stood in shock from the close call, her heart began to pound. She knew exactly who was driving when a girl exited the jeep along with two of her friends.

Sabah, it was hard for her to even say Sabah's name in her head.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't see you" Sabah said, sarcastically through her snickering

Raynah took a golden opportunity of being able to talk back. She didn't get many chances.

"Oh, my gosh. Really? Maybe you need glasses. Quick, how many fingers am I holding up? " Rayna stuck up her middle finger then heard muffled laughs.

Sabah storming inside with her side chicks gave a weird satisfaction to Rayna.

Sabah was her step sister, her father was married to another woman, and it wasn't a problem until they decided to confiscate their rights on the family property after her father's death.

A shiver ran through her spine as the cold breeze touched her , the empty bus station sank in fog scared her a bit, she would have left college early the next bus isn't gonna arrive any soon.

She heard some vague sounds of hoating and laughing that increased with every passing second. It only increased the fear of her lonliness.
"Hi, Sista! "
Shit. Sabah, how can she forget her. Of course she wasn't gonna let her go that easily. "Want a ride back home? " She shouted through her car.

"No! Thanks, I don't wanna get locked up, since you are in a desperate need of an eye checkup" an instant regret ran through her.

"You forget your place didn't you?" Sabah menacing existance was acknowledge by Rayna as she decided to remain quiet this time. She leisurely came out of her car, and rested her back on it, She wispered something to the boy standing beside her, Rayna didn't have anytime to respond as he strided towards her and snatched her bag, She tried to fight back, by leaving many curses and punches, but how long she can fight alone, even when clenched by two other girls.

"Now, enjoy a ride back home. Or maybe you can beg someone for a dollar or two? " Rayna's hope crashed as engine roared and the car disspeared in the fog.

She turned and was fumed to see Izad standing behind enjoying the whole scenerio, "You, piece of shit!" She yelled. "You were standing right there,couldn't you help!!" Rayna was in utter panick and was in the verge of shedding tears, she literally scratched herself by three people.

Her tears felled in anger, when she saw Izad casually shrugging his shoulder. "You didn't ask for help"
She really wanted to kick his balls.

Exasperated, she sat on the bench and buried her face in her hands, her heart burned at the feeling of being screwed up, the cold didn't bother her any longer. Her tears made their way out after which her heart felt light and she clamed a bit.
She felt him sat beside her and a wave of digust rushed through her, turning her face away from him, she saw his hand streched towards her with a tissue. " I'm not crying " she spat.

"I never said you are, it's for your running nose" her head shot to glare Izad who was clearly trying to suppress his laugh. She snatched the tissue and cleaned her nose, her hands itched to smack his face.

After a while the bus pulled in and both looked at each other, Izad stood and took a few steps towards the bus, Rayna eyes were desperately dancing between him and the vehicle, both were her only hope. "Do you wanna miss it? " Izad yelled. Rayna shook her head and bowed.

"I don't have any money."

"That's fine, I'm here. Come. " He curled his fingers, gesture her to follow him.

***************************

"I need to welcome some guests, can I trust you with her?" Meher yelled in Izad's ear, whose eyes were stuck into Rayna's his hand still in her's.
He squeezed her hand a bit on which Rayna shot her head up to look into his dark orbs.

"It's fine, I'm here. " He said,

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Please tell me how it was.

Love you all.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

210 30 11
LOVE..... He never thought he deserved it People respected him for his achievements but little did they knew the achievements does not matters to hi...
5.5K 180 59
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...
126K 6.6K 76
He understood me like no other. He knew me inside out. I could never hide anything from him. Well.....apart from the strange sudden flutter my heart...
8.1M 343K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...