Just Kids ✔

By moonsfeel

When you are in high school the Indian society don't expect you to date and definitely not lose your virginit... More

Cast
1 | Embarrassing yourself in front of your Crush
2 | Feeling insecure in front of your Crush
3 | Trying to ignore your Crush
4 | Trying to get over your Crush
5 | Blushing in front of your Crush
6 | Eating with your Crush
8 | Dreaming about your Crush
9 | Hanging out with your Crush
10 | Smiling at your Crush
11 | Fighting with your Crush
12 | Crying over your Crush
13 | Arguing with your Crush
14 | Hugging Your Crush
15 | Getting Kissed by your Crush
16 | Saved by Your Crush
17 | Kissing Your Crush
epilogue
thank you
Crumbled Sandcastles
bonus chapter | first kiss

7 | Confused in front of your Crush

6.1K 462 158
By moonsfeel

Adra couldn't believe that Armaan hadn't pestered her about going to the F3 café again. Actually he hadn't talked to her about that at all and in the end Adra didn't go. Actually Armaan hadn't talked to Adra at all, except texting her.

She felt that he was ignoring her and that just made her sad. He was always with Ishika when she saw him. She didn't want to give him all the power over her. He already had her heart.

So as she sat at home while all her friends and her brother enjoyed. She had somehow managed to lie to Monica too. (She couldn't believe she didn't catch her lie). Jiten had asked her to come too but she declined. She made up some nuisance of an excuse.

She was just scrolling through her Instagram, looking at the stories of all her friends and getting jealous.

Oh they were eating ice cream too.

And fries.

Damn, Adra wanted some fries in her system.

Her dreamy face immediately morphed into a scowl when she saw what Ishika had posted.

Liked by rahulmehra, jitenseth and 50 others.

Back at it again ❤️
Tagged : @armaangrover

Comments

khushi: Perfect 😍

sheela: Get it girl!😂

roshangrover: How did he let you sit on his precious bike?😭 Bhai, is your girlfriend more important than me?

Load more comments

10 minutes ago

Adra took a deep breath and buried her face in the pillow and let out a scream.

That picture was destroying Adra. Destroying her. It probably meant that they were dating. That they were boyfriend girlfriend. That Armaan liked Ishika and Ishika liked Armaan. Not Armaan liked Adra and vice versa.

Frustrating tears built up in Adra's eyes and she switched off her phone and buried herself inside her warm blanket, begging her mind to only think of Suga as she slept.

Adra woke up because someone was nudging her. She swayed the person's hand away in annoyance.

"Wake up, Adra," oh my god that voice was haunting her like crazy.

"Go away!" she said and turned around.

"No," that person wouldn't stop nudging her so she lashed out.

Her eyes widened when she saw her mom ready to chapal slap her.

"Kya hua mumma?" she whined.

"Dinner is ready, you better come downstairs in 5 minutes and also why did you sleep so early?"

Adra just shook her head.

Did she really think that Armaan was the one waking her up?

Huh. Dumb.

••••

If you wanted to know about any gossip in the whole school the only person to go to was Manish.

No one would agree, but he was here to break the stereotype that only girls gossiped. Because Manish knew each and everything about everyone. More than any other girl could know.

"Yes, apparently. . . ."

"Oh my god. . . ."

"Is it true. . . ."

"Are you joking. . . ."

Adra wanted to cleanse her ears with holy water. Everyone was talking about how Seerat had cheated on Manav. And there were so many alternative stories to it.

Oh, also Seerat was here to break thee stereotypes that only boys cheated.

Adra did notice that Manav hadn't come to school today and neither had Seerat. She still couldn't be sure though if these were rumours or the truth. Anyway, they weren't opening talking about it. Monica was the one who had freshly brought her this news from Manish. They were good friends.

"Hey! Shreyash!" Adra called out his name, "you aren't doing your duty today?"

"Nah," he shrugged and Adra rolled her eyes and stamped his feet.

"Lazy ass," she said, "I can't do it on my own."

"Yeah, okay, I'll do it," he tried to stamp on Adra's feet too but she was fast.

Adra had seen Armaan in the corridors but she ignored him. If she looked at his face she would cry. Or be extremely rude to him. She didn't want to do either of those things.

At lunch Adra are with Monica and Khushi. But as Khushi sat with Ishika she was afraid she had to sit in 20 cm radius of Armaan. Luckily, he was sitting with Jiten and his classmates somewhere else.

"So you and Armaan. . . ?" Sheela asked Ishika teasingly who blushed.

Adra slammed her plate on the table a little too aggressively making them look at her in confusion.

"I don't like today's food," she said and stood up. "I'll be back," she lied.

Adra walked up to the window where the used plates were suppose to be given and walked towards the hand washing area to wash her hands. Then she dragged her feet back to the dinning hall.

"Hey, Captain? Something wrong?" Sambav asked her and she shook her head.

"I just don't like accounts," she stupidly said.

••••

"This guy named Tej in our class inhaled a gas he wasn't suppose too during chemistry," Gauri told Adra, her face all smiling which automatically made Adra smile too. Gauri was a junior, she was a science student and so was Sambav.

He was sitting beside Adra on the stairs, leaning on the railing like her while Gauri leaned on the wall on the opposite side.

"So, he got an asthma attack at home because of that?" Sambav questioned rather than answered.

"Our chemistry teacher. . ." Gauri and Sambav both bursted out laughing before she could complete her sentence making Adra look puzzled.

"Said that, everyone should wear their lab coats," she wheezed. Adra laughed too, the way Gauri laughed just made her laugh.

"Get it? It doesn't make sense that coats and. . " she laughed again. Sambav and Adra were laughing too but at the way Gauri laughed.

Adra lived from these moments.

"I want to wear a jacket," Adra said, tugging on Sambav's black jacket he was wearing. She had forgotten to bring hers (well her dad's).

Sambav chuckled and unzipped his jacket and gave it to Adra. It was also big on her but she didn't mind at all.

"Thanks," she punched his shoulder.

"Meet you during dispersal?" he asked and they parted ways.

••••

"Who's jacket are you wearing?" Jiten asked her during snacks break. Snacks break was just before dispersal and Adra was standing in the corridors with Monica.

Her best friend was talking none stop about the Vampire Diaries and Adra felt all the peer pressure in the world.

"Sambav's," Adra simply said.

"Sambav's?" Monica asked teasingly, "hmm, now tell me what's going on between you two?"

"There is nothing going on between my sister and a boy," Jiten said to Monica and then they started bickering. Adra easily escaped.

"Captain!" Sambav called her out, "let's go."

They walked towards the ground together and stood in their places to make sure the dispersal happened smoothly.

"Adra!" her blood immediately started to boil. Why was he calling her? She was going towards the school gates with Sambav when she heard Armaan's annoying voice. Annoying hot voice.

"Yeah?" Adra tried to say this with all attitude.

"Bye, I'm going," Sambav said and Adra immediately stopped him. She took her jacket off after she asked him to catch her bag. Armaan was still standing there, looking at them.

"Ouch, your bag is so heavy," he dramatically said and Adra punched him.

"Bye," she smiled at him. God, Sambav did make her smile.

"Why are you ignoring me?" was the first thing Armaan asked her, he looked angry.

"What?" she said, "no I'm not," she fake laughed.

"If it's about Ishika. . . " he ran his hand through his hair, "I don't like her, she likes me."

Why was he saying this to her?

"Okay?" Adra coughed, trying to act oblivious.

"I don't like her like I like you, Adra," he said, a serious look on his face.

Yeah, but you let Ishika ride your motorbike.

It looked like either he was telling her he liked her or rejecting her before she could tell him she liked him.

What contradicting statements. So how did he like her?

God. Armaan made Adra crazy.

adraseth : The only time we weren't trying to kill each other.
Tagged : @jitenseth

Do you still ship Jiten and Monica or Jiten and Aditi?😏

Also guys my pre boards are coming up. . .😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 40.8K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
71.9K 3.3K 30
A boy who is known as bad boy in his university,who beats the shit out of you if you mess with him or his friends, doesn't believe in love and a new...
257K 5.4K 28
Hi i am Shanaya Kapoor and i am 14.I had a best friend Dev Malhotra and he is a charmer.All the girls in school worships the path he walks.. But i do...
59.5K 4.7K 17
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...