Diavolo's bizarre death

By amazingstarwars321

''There was a human suffering. His name was Diavolo. He was suffering more than any human as ever suffered be... More

Prologue
Death by lava snakes
A balanced death
Diavolo's space adventure
The moon of death
Yum yum, a Hydra dragon ate Diavolo
Doppio's revenge
That time I got killed by a mere slime
Gigantic fire
Killer
Attack on Diavolo
Christmas
Neon Revenge thoughts
Appel
Feeling's of Heaven

Toxic furry children

124 0 0
By amazingstarwars321

Diavolo was now locked in a basement. His hands were chained so that he couldn't escape. Suddenly, six beares appeared. They appeared to be dancing in a weird way. ''YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED WITH DEATH FOR NOT LIKING FORTNITE!'' It sounded like a nine year old child talked, but the body of the pink bear looked adult to Diavolo. The six bears started dancing closer to Diavolo until they were practically on top of him. The bears started eating him. Everything turned down as the pain of sharp teeth did not disappear, but increased. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
143K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
922K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
60.2K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...