Seduced by My Teacher(Complet...

By undisputedchick

Nita Marsden just transferred from a community college to the University that her brother; Kyle Marsden, atte... More

Main Cast
Supporting Cast
2.
3.
4. Declan's Past
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10. Kyle and Declan's Past
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16. (Edited)
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
The End

1.

6.6K 41 4
By undisputedchick

My parents are driving me to University. I completed two years old communty college for Lit and I am learning how to be an drama author at the University. It's my 1st year of University. I haven't seen my classmates in a three months. My brother Kyle is coming as well since he goes to the same college as me. Its final year of college but he'll be living off campus.

We got to the University dormitory parking lot. "Here we are," my dad said, smiling. "So this is the University that Kyle goes to?" I asked. "Yes," my mom said. "Cool. At least he's not living on campus," I said.

"I heard that," Kyle said as he got out of his car. "Hey, brother," I said, hugging him. "Hey, freshmen," he said, smiling. "Where's the girls dorms?" my mom asked. "Actually the dorm room is co-ed. We have to share a floor bathrooms," Kyle said.

"Okay," my mom said. "Mom, I'm not gonna be having sex. I won't make that mistake again," I said. "Keith was an asshole. He steals your virginity and leaves you," Kyle said. "Good thing I'm not pregnant," I said.

We all grabbed some boxes and headed to find my dorm. Kyle knows where to go. "What's the room?" Kyle asked. "125" I said, carry suitcases. He nodded. We followed him. "Room 125, here we are," Kye said.

I got my key and unlocked the room. I went inside my room. "Ohhh, this is a nice dorm room," my dad said. "I see you have a room mate," my mom said. "Yeah a preppy girl," I said. "Hello, you must be Nita?" my roommate asked.

"That's me and you must be?" I asked. "Julianna. I'm your new roommate. You have a hot brother," Julianna said. "Yes, the hottest brother ever," I said. "I take that as a complement. I'm Kyle, Nita's brother," he said.

"Nice to meet you," Julianna said. "You too," Kyle said. "Also these are my parents, Lissa and Leonardo," I said. "Nice to meet you both," Julianna said. "You as well," my parents said.

We get everything moved in. I got my bed made and everything hanged up on my side. I got my clothes in the closet.

After that, my parents and I are back outside. "Well if you need anything, just let us know. We'll send you a care package," my mom said. "I will. If my roommate brings a guy over, I could always stay with Kyle as his place," I said.

"Take care of yourself and keep up good grade. If any boys mess with you, you talk to Kyle to get rid of them," my dad said. "I will. You better get on the road before traffic," I said. My parents nodded and hugged me together.

"Love you, sweetie," my dad said. "Love you, babygirl," my mom said. "Love you both," I said, smiling. They got in their car and started driving off. I blew a kiss to them. I went back to my dorm room.

Someone bumps into me. "I'm sorry," the guy said. "Its okay. I wasn't paying attention," I said. He nodded and walked away. I walked over and saw my room mate Jilianna. "Who was that guy?" she asked.

"Some random dude, who looks too old to be a college student," I said. "Well whoever he is, he's pretty hot," Julianna said. I look at him walking away. "Well he's got a nice ass and James Dean vibes," I said, smiling.

"Hopefully we'll see him a frat party tonight," she said. "Um.. I'm not a party person," I said. "Oh well, we can go to another party," she said. "Okay. My brother's throwing a back to school party at his place off campus," I said.

Julianna and I headed back to our dorm. I called my brother. "Hello?" Kyle answers. "Hey brother, what time is your party at your place?" I asked. "8pm," he said. "Is it okay if my roommate Julianna and I come to to the party?" I asked.

"Well let me talk to my room mate and I will call you back," he said. "Okay, talk to you soon," I said, smiling. The call ended. "Well?" Julianna asked. "My brother has to check with his room mates," I said.

Julianna nodded. "So does your brother have a girlfriend?" she asked. "Yes. Her name is Katherine or Katz as I call her. She's my bestie since high school and she attend to this college. Why do you ask?" I asked.

"Just wondering. Do you have a boyfriend?" she asked. "I did but he took my virginty and dumped me afterwards," I said. "I'm sorry to hear," she said. "Its was my brother's friend. Kyle wasn't happy and so Kyle beat him up in my honor," I said. "Good brother," she said.

"The best brother," I said, smiling. My phone goes off and Kyle was calling me back. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey, sis, I just spoke to my room mates and since you are only 20. They don't want to cops to get us in trouble," he said.

"Okay well thanks for letting me know," I said. "Okay. Tomorrow, I can take you off campus and get some breakfast," he said. "Okay, see you in the morning," I said. "Rest well," he said. We ended the call.

"Well...," she asked. "Since I am only 20 years old, my brother and his room mate don't want cops over at their place if someone under 21 is there. How old are you?" I asked. "20 as well," she said.

"Okay. Is their a Starbucks on Campus?" I asked. "Yes, wanna go?" she asked. "Sure," I said. "We might bump into the guy you bumped into earlier," she said. I rolled my eyes. We headed to Starbucks.

"I'll get Double Chocolate Chip Frappe," I said. "Mint Chocolate Mocha with expresso," Juliana said. "Its on me," I said. "Thank you," Julianna said. "No problem," I said. I paid for both of us. "It will be ready in a few minutes. Names?" the girl said.

"Nita," I said. "JuJu,"Julianna said. She wrote our names on it. We sat down as our order was getting maid. "So what are the guys like here?" I asked. "Some are sweet guys, some of them are drinken frat boys, some that don't or are too nerdy for girls. Just be careful. If they know your brother, they'll leave you alone," she said.

I nodded and I looked over and I see the guy that bumped into me earlier. "The guy that bumped into me is sitting behind you," I whispered. Julianna holds her phone and sees him. "Oooh got your first crush on campus?" she said.

I rolled my eyes. "Not really. I seen better," I said. He looks over and sees me. I looked away. "Nita and JuJu?" the girl said. We got up and got our orders. "Ready to go," I asked. "Lets go," Julianna said.

We leave the Starbucks and started walking around campus. "Excuse me, Miss, you left your phone at Starbucks," the guy who was sitting behind us at Starbucks. "Oh shit, I forgot I had my phone. Thank you," I said.

"No problem. I also wanted to say that I am sorry for accidently bumped into you," he said. "Its fine. I wasn't paying attention," I said."Well I'm Declan. You must be?" he asked. "I'm Nita and this is my roommate Julianna," I said.

"Nice to meet you both. So hopefully to see you two in class tomorrow," he said. "Well if you are in the same classes with us, then you might," I said. He nodded and walked away. Julianna and I looked over at him as he walked away.

"He's actually hotter," Julianna said. "Yeah he's kinda handsome," I said. "Unless he knows your brother," she said. "That would be freaky," I said.

We got back at our dorm room. I got my Harley Quinn pajamas on. Julianna has her Panda pajamas.

"So you like Harley Quinn?" she asked. "Yes the Arkman City video game version. Suicide Squad Harley Quinn is cool as well," I said.

"Are you a gamer girl?" she asked. "Yeah but I don't sit on the couch 24/7 like most gamers," I said. "So what else do you like beside video games?" she asked. "Well music, I like to write of which I got an AA in Literature at my community college in my homestate and I transfered to University to be come an author," I said.

"That's good. I'm studying Biology, Anatomy, and Veterinarian because I'm an animal lover like cats, dogs, bunnies and other pets," she said. "Like resue animals from abusive owners?" I asked. "Yes. I hate animal abusers and I'm vegan as well," she said.

"Would you hate me if told you that I'm not vegan?" I asked. "No, but as long as you eat meats else where," she said. I nodded. "Well, I might eat while your not around or off campus," I said. "That's okay with me," she said.

"Well I better get some rest since classes in the morning," I said. "Sounds good. Sleep well," she said. "You too," I said. I laid down on my bed, covered up. I turned the lights off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618 40 4
After finally escaping four years of high-school, you deserve a fresh start to a college you've always dreamed of attending, "Utopia". With you also...
11.8K 790 46
The story isn't over yet, Darleen still has a lot left to say. A spin-off to Attention Jade Tate this story will follow Darleen Grayson as she strugg...
613K 12.4K 43
Haley had it all. A boyfriend that was a star athlete on the school's hockey team, close friends that she spent long nights with and a place at her d...
588K 10.1K 35
***WARNING*** MATURE CONTENT (Slowly editing) Twenty-one year old Paisley finally decided it was time to move out of her parents, now that she is fin...