๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ; ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™˜๐™ž๏ฟฝ...

By lolminghao

In which she feared ending up alone and a certain boy promised she wouldn't be alone. *DISCONTINUED AS SHOW... More

โœงCast
โœงThe Kings
.school play
.bus journey
.gone
.dead end
.heads or tails
.the campbell situation
.fugative
.changes & committees
.prom
.rip cassandra
.trials & love yous
.guilty
.another mundane day
.should we kill him?
.girlfriend
UPDATE!!!
basically i thought i lost this account
.found guilty
i dont know whag to do
.dewey

.dewey

3.4K 96 38
By lolminghao

That night, after the movie Grizz had dragged Octavia to Allies house, they were having some type of meeting about Campbell, and Octavia seemed to know him pretty well.

"What is she doing here," Will stormed over to the pair as they walked through the door.

"You want reasons why Campbell could be guilt, I know a lot of shit," she stared at the boy.

"I thought he was with you and harry all night," Allie joined in.

"I don't know why I defended him. But I promise you me and Harry we're together that night," she looked at Allie, knowing that they had slept together the night before.

Everyone gathered in the living room so they could start discussing.

"There's a reason why we never had a dog growing up," Sam signed.

"We had a bird once,when I was little. It vanished from its cage one day and I went to see if it got outside somehow because the window was open," Becca was translating so everyone could understand.

"I saw Campbell playing with it and he cut his wings off, fully off. And was watching it try to walk away, try to fly, but his bloody stumps, it kept loosing its balance and falling over. My parents tried to hide the truth pretending that he was just a difficult kid like a normal version of a problem child," Octavia knew where the story was going, everyone else looked shocked.

"But Campbell is not a normal version of anything, they had him tested. He's a psychopath," everyone had glossy eyes hearing about the story.

"I know none of you have any reason to trust me. But no one is safe when it comes to Campbell. He puts on this front in front of everyone but when he's alone with someone else he goes crazy, he can't stop himself. He's a monster," memories were coming back to Octavia, everyone was listening to see what stories she had to tell.

"Then why did you stay with him for six months, surely you would have gotten out. I don't know about the rest of you but I think she's hear to go and report everything back to him," Will stated.

"You think I had a choice?" she laughed to try and hold back there tears.

"I had no choice but to stay in that relationship. I was scared of him. The first month or so was like a normal relationship, it was a trick for me to believe he was good, it was enough to make me fall in love with him," she breathed heavily before continuing.

"After he was convinced that I was in love with him he started to change, he wouldn't let me leave his side, the only acceptation being when we were at school. I tried to leave him once but he would tell me these things to make in seem like he was the only one that would ever love me and made me feel shit about myself," tears were started to slowly fall from her eyes.

"After that I tried to leave him again, we were alone at my house and we were arguing because I wanted to leave him and he said that I wasn't allowed. He then resorted to doing physical stuff to get me to stay. The argument eventually died down and I had decided to take a bath to calm myself down but he got in and he had shoved me under, he would keep trying to drown me until I promised I would stay with him," her face was now completely wet, everyone else having tears run down their faces.

"He did so much shit to me, that was the only start of it.  I don't care if you hate me or don't trust me, but I promise you that I'm on your side for this. I want to feel safe, I want the person who killed Cassandra to be put away, to be dealt with," Octavia finished her speech.

Everyone sat in silence, taking in what they had just been told by Sam and Octavia.

"You're suggesting he killed Cassandra?" Will asked the two.

"I don't know, I just know he's a monster," Sam signed, then diverting his attention towards Octavia.

"There's a high possibility. He's capable of a lot of things and were stuck with him. He's dangerous," everyone went back to complete silence.

That night Octavia laid in her bed, staring at her ceiling, which seemed to do what she did every night. She couldn't sleep. Her mind was filled with memories from her previous relationship.

"Are you ok?" Grizz walked into her room.

"Yeah," Octavia whispered, feeling Grizz lay next to her.

"Why didn't you tell me," Grizz was upset for his friend.

"I wanted to, but we drifted apart," she turned to face him.

"I'm always here for you, you can tell me anything now, we will hurt Campbell if he tries anything again," Grizz sat back up.

"I will tell you everything eventually. It's just hard you know," she watched as he was about to leave her room.

"Can you stay with me. I don't feel safe after talking about him. I just want someone here with me," she watched as he climbed back into her bed.

"Goodnight," he whispered to her, watching her eventually fall asleep.

━━━━━━━━

The next morning she woke up to see Grizz had already left. The rain was pouring hard outside, the thunder happening regularly. The weather mirrored the weather that happened the night the left.

At the coffee shop, Greg Dewey pretty much admitted to Harry that he had killed Cassandra, and that he should be classed as a hero. He had then gone and told Kelly what he had found out.

Octavia was heading back home after her shift at the cafeteria when Greg Dewey Walker next to her.

"I think you and Harry owe me a thank you," he had a mischievous look on his face.

"Excuse me?" She had no idea what he was talking about.

"Eliminating the person you hate, Harry told me you two have always despised her. That you hated what she was doing to this place," it took her a few moments to realise what he was talking about.

"What the fuck," she looked at him with disgust.

"Stay the fuck away from me," she walked off quickly, avoiding having to talk to the kid any longer. She couldn't believe what she had just been told. A part of her believed it and a part of her thought that he was covering for someone. Probably Campbell.

Harry had gone and told Gordie the information he was told, not knowing that Octavia was going to do the exact same thing. She walked into Allie's house to see everyone gathered in her kitchen.

"You need to check Greg Dewey for a gun," she didn't wait to tell them.

"We know," Gordie spoke.

"What?" She was confused how they had found out what she found out moments prior.

"Harry told us, he just left actually," Gordie explained.

"How do you know?" Will was obviously curious.

"I was walking home when he told me," she tried to cover up their whole conversation, but Grizz always knew when the girl was hiding something.

"Why would he tell you and Harry?" Grizz wanted answers, he knew that she found it hard to lie to him.

"I don't know," she stared at everyone in the kitchen.

"Well you should leave, we need to discuss what to do next," Allie stared at the girl that once used to be her friend, in return she earned a scoff from Octavia who just walked out of the door.

The next day she was woken by the sound of people barging into her house, she quickly ran downstairs wondering that they were doing.

"We need to use your basement," Grizz said, already leading Greg Dewey down the stairs. She followed everyone, seeing him being locked in a wine cellar.

"Someone needs to make sure he gets water and is fed," Allie looked at the boys, making sure that wouldn't let him die of starvation.

"Is anyone gonna tell me when some kid is being locked in my basement," she was still confused as to what just happened.

"We need somewhere to keep him where he can't get out. We live here, might as well keep him here," Jason informed the girl.

"When i said that the person who killed Cassandra needed to be dealt with I didn't mean in my own fucking home," she shouted whilst walking back upstairs. Having Dewey locked up made her feel safe, but that fact that it was in her own home made her feel uneasy.

Short chapter but I'll post another in a few hours :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 171 15
~ Marley's expression was serious, but Sarah liked how it softened slightly when she looked at her. Like the way Marley looked at her was different f...
1.3M 26.7K 60
โYou know, it's weird. It's like wherever Bella goes, Alec is bound to follow, like magnets.โž _______ Skinny love/; In which when two people love eac...
204K 4.5K 26
trapped in an abandoned version of her home, eden blanchard finds two sources of comfort- intoxication... and harry bingham. - Ranked: #1 - thesocie...
96.6K 1.7K 16
based on netflix's 'the society' katherine wood expected to go on a regular school trip with her peers, but to their dismay, the bus didn't stop at t...